Attached: index.jpg (285x177, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Banjoke-Cuckzooie

You will be called a Banjofag and shitty Steves are getting after you

why do smashfags ruin every series they touch?

Wakey wakey plantfag

It's difficult to talk about Bayonetta on this board now because it's always hijacked and turned into a smash thread. Pretty much any game that has come in to contact with smash autists is ruined.

You still sort of can, you just have to make the effort not to mention Smash whatsoever or exclude Smash posters for the sake of franchise/game discussion.

Attached: Nyani.png (412x357, 52K)

Any game relating to Smash autism
so Persona 5

I don't have a problem with cereal box mascot the game, but his fanbase is fucking pathetic. The series is dead, the spiritual successors have barely managed to break even, and the companies involved in it have moved on. It's time to leave 1999 behind.

It's okay, nobody talked about it before Smash anyway

Attached: file_1.png (1049x81, 16K)

Tomba 2
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Thems Fightin' Herds
Mystery of the Druids
Kirby's Pinball Land
SCP - Containment Breach
Any I'm missing?

Attached: 1553288002901.jpg (512x512, 23K)

it's impossible to talk about the banjo games, super mario rpg, dragon quest, shantae, or anything lately because of fucking smash

shut the fuck up just let me talk about the games i like, i don't give a fuck about your rosterfaggotry

Shit, forgot Spyro 3.

Attached: 20141107_130408_foxinfonet.jpg (900x601, 428K)

>proving op right

What happens with Spyro 3? Isn't it a /vr/ game?

>XD
kill yourself

The Christchurch shooter manifesto.

Mortal Kombat

Both on this pic.

Attached: 1554362478057.jpg (1375x2048, 485K)

ape escape

you're not funny

>Tomba 2

did I miss something

Did you ever
youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

Imagine trying to discuss PS4 era Sony exclusives like Last of Us or Horizon: Zero Dawn here without the threads tumbling down to shitposting. You literally can’t.

A lot of games actually.

Yea Forums is mostly about gaming culture than anything else at this point. Everything is shitpost to the ground for any games, even some small indies or AA games are getting trolled way too much.

Not saying it was better before, etc. etc. just stating that having serious discussions about games is fucking hard today.

Only the weak franchises suffer from this. Mega Man, Sonic, Castlevania, Metal Gear, etc. are all fine.

Good, DQ3 is a shit game. Into the trash it goes. I'm a big guy for you.

Any Simpsons game

>searching for Erdrick instead of Dragon Quest 3
Absolute brainlet

>Mystery of the Druids
That was a meme day 1

>the 15+ years Yea Forums has been around, DQ3 is only mentioned 166 times
>leakfags come in and everyone talks about him more in a day than in 15 years

No, Erdrick was mentioned 166 times. Not DQ3.

Not only did you search for "Erdrick" A word that only shows up once in the whole game rather than DQ3 itself, but even for just the character, he's also often called Loto or Roto.

It's debatable if you ever could though

Attached: 493cd01d804d27afe4eeea7bd48059e.jpg (620x757, 101K)

I should expect less from smashfags who don't even play their game.

Children don't even fucking use "XD" anymore, they use emoji shit

Attached: 1541997236504.png (1280x960, 502K)

I don't even like Smash Bros.

Attached: goldensun.jpg (342x340, 41K)

Smash autists will still find a way to make it about them.

Attached: 1520606980439.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Because no one really cares about those franchises since they were already ruined in other ways

Why the fuck not? I finished it a few months ago. Damn fine JRPG. They really don't make em like they used to.

Attached: 1539835508148.jpg (380x349, 26K)

I feel bad for you guys. Even if your character made it in, you'd likely still be unable to talk about your series. Fucking smashfags.

This is pretty true. I once tried making a DQ thread that explicitly said no Smash allowed, and plantfag still showed up.

Playing this after DQ1 was such a drag thanks to the battles taking 5x as long. Sucks that they didn't realize that making encounters less frequent to compensate would have made the game much more enjoyable

What version did you play? The SNES version added a lot of multihit weapons, which speeds up battles a fair bit.