Dark Souls pvp

Is it worth paying $20 for the Dark Souls 3 pvp? How did it compare to Dark Souls 2? Did they make the Blue Sentinals a legit pvp guild this time?

Attached: file.png (616x353, 391K)

bumping my own thread

3's got pretty good fight clubs. Blues are alright in this game but you hardly ever get summons anymore. Purple is most fun

blue sentinels are estus dispensers. and even if you're good you will only ever get summoned by gank squads or terrible hosts that you need to carry.

It depends on where you want to PvP, honestly

If you want to run into fight club
low SL at high wall or SL80+ pontiff

I usually go for the middle ground, I like to get genuine pvp action, so about SL 30-50 cathedral/catacombs

SL100 for arena matches
SL10 for twink action at high wall

Hope this helps

this is so wrong I don't even know where to begin

3 is unironically the most fun game for invasions. You're almost always at a disadvantage so you need to be a cheeky bastard. 1v1 "duels" are trash in every souls game.

Avoid the PC version.

Not in my experience, I get steady invasions and always, and that's over 1K playtime just for invasions, etc. So no, it's pretty accurate

Just buy Soul Calibur 6 or wait for Samurai Shodown.

you're completely wrong about anything not in your preferred twink invasion range

>Avoid the PC version.
why?

Dark souls 3 pvp is garbage people have infinite summons and it's super hard to kill people if they just spam rolls with shitloads of I-frames

Passive reactive pvp revolving around circle strafing and throwing knives trying to bait put the opponent to attack first, since being the aggressor puts you at a disadvantage in DaS3.

Worst PvP in the franchise

Hey so give me a rundown on playerbases for PS4 souls games. I miss the days of endless pvp against noobies

Attached: 52CBB438-F175-4D1C-BBB8-2F5F3E0E266A.gif (267x320, 452K)

2 > 1 > 3 for pvp

All games just went on sale for PS4.
Now is the time to bring out your undead burg, no man's wharf and lothric castle twinks

DaS III pvp is less fun
>I-frames are such that any player can simply avoid damage by spamming dodge, only becoming susceptible to defeat if they choose to attack or their roll is skillfully catched
>Estus is instant like BB blood vials meaning fights might as well only matter once someone hits zero
>Unlike prior souls games where the invader is a challenge for the host, the odds are always stacked against the invader as the host has the means to summon phantom buddies or blue bros and match making has a bias towards people with more phantoms. To win as a red means being 3x as skilled as the players being hosted.

I still have fun with it, it's still active, but it really is a downgrade from II and to a lesser extent 1.

Why play on ps4 and not pc?

what's wrong with the pc version?

Don't forget the fucking terrible balance, even more so than the other games.