NOOOOOOOOO

S-STOP IT! SONY HELP MEEEE, THE SEGACHADS KEEP BULLYING MEEEEE, FUCKFUCKFUCK 3-30FPS IS FINEEEEEE!!!

Attached: Crash.png (678x636, 856K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTi5EaocGaY
youtu.be/lrltm5LfUrQ
youtu.be/1I_gF5EsKcA
youtu.be/Kzjytttk7bM
youtu.be/hq6R9gWoxG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Activision needs to make Crash 4. Publishers need to stop thinking that chasing billion dollar a month games isn't a sustainable business model. A failure like Anthem or Destiny 2 isn't preferable to a mid range success like Crash N Sane

I don't play racers, can someone redpill me on the 30fps meme? What's the big deal?

Wasn't the original Sonic Adventure 30fps?

The fuck are you talking about

> Comparing a game from 1998 to a game from 2019
Retard

I think they will. 10 million sales on a Crash remake cant be ignored.

I hope the AAA bubble pops soon

CTR NF is doing good, but it is 30fps, which sonicfags keep shitposting about in CTR threads and its annoying as shit.

Shadow is a shitty fucking character meant to appeal to autists. The fact that you even use him in this image makes it seem like you have a lower iq than the people that play Crash.

What does that have to do with Sonic

TSR is 60fps while looking better graphically in some parts

Wasn't that released 7 years ago

30fps is only argument Sonicfags have. CTR is superior Kart Racer in every way.

Attached: BOWE.gif (200x200, 1.56M)

Shadow is way more popular than any Crash Bandicoot character besides Crash himself, that's so shit the series is

Sonic also has his racing game "Team Sonic Racing" coming a month sooner, so they start shitflinging wars to see which one is better.
Also, OP is a Smashfag since the pic is similar to the Otisposter in rosterfag threads.

The new game that's coming out this month

Racing games shouldn't run at substandard framerates, it hurts the feeling of speed.

Cool. If you ignore Forces that means Sonic had 2 good games in a row

>dude so edgy, im a hedgehog that has guns!
Is it also a coincidence that I have an easier time Shadow the Hedgehog vore and feet tickling than i do of Crash Bandicoot himself, the main character in his game? i dont know, seems like the Shadowtards are spelling it out that theyre mentally unsafe.

both are dumb lol

If you ignore Mania, Sonic has had 5 bad games in a row.

Attached: Crashing this thread with no survivors.jpg (1925x1080, 614K)

If you ignore Crash N. Sane Trilogy, Crash hasn't had a good game since 1999

Attached: 1556593489325.jpg (540x405, 39K)

Crash is in the middle of a renaissance meanwhile Sonic is drunkenly stumbling through another string of flops and a terrible movie.

Meanwhile Crashfags try to pick fights with both Sonic and Mario Kart fags. Don't try acting like you guys didn't start throwing stones first.

>String of flops
Forces and...?

I know what you mean, but that's just the OP of the threads every fucking time or a falseflagger. Most CTR threads are actually comfy.

06, Sonic Boom, Forces, Mania, and now Team Sonic

Ive been in these threads for a long while and it was usually the Sonicfags that started it even in the most basic of OPs like "post ya main"
>inb4 tick tock mustache man
youtube.com/watch?v=mTi5EaocGaY
It was a reference to an old commercial

Attached: 1500592506754.png (338x392, 9K)

>Going backwards
Nigga are you stupid
>Mania
It's one of the best platformers in decade you idiot

yes

and it still is today

>Mania

Shadow is the kind of based and the best character in his series, but Crash is still much better and your thread is gay as fuck.

Too bad Sonic is inferior in every other single way.

>Crash is still much better
>Sonic is inferior
Except if you like actual good platformers then Sonic > Crash but otherwise sure.

>if you ignore a good game, then it’s mostly been bad games

Wrong.

You're only making this worse for yourself, see you 21st June, autist.

Daily reminder that Crash and Sonic were never rivals as far as I can remember, it's just a falseflagger who needs an excuse to look like hot shit. It's gonna be a good summer for racing in general.

Attached: 1556491787534.jpg (1024x897, 96K)

>not a sustainable business model
>activision blizz is literally the biggest games publisher.

Crash sequel will more than likely obliterate that too.

>Shadow is more popular than Coco
Are you serious?

Attached: 1553844543181.png (1024x769, 1.27M)

Crash N. Sane trilogy isn't good, I don't get this meme, as a platformer it's downright shit, it has shit level design, limited movement systems, it doesn't do anything well, Nintendo tried a similar approach with Super Mario 3d Land/World and they ended up creating vastly superior games with great level design, far more nuanced movement and player abilities, and even better soundtracks.

Tell that to all the people who have played CTR at 25fps every since 1999.

Wholesome post, bruh

Attached: 1533830228419.jpg (224x224, 5K)

I'm more than happy to.
It's understandable, but the framerate is shit and the game should run at 60. That the HD remake can't even manage that is disgusting.

>Crash N. Sane trilogy isn't good,
But that's fucking wrong, retard

Mania was a success considering it broke 1 million units in its first year and was a low budget game. Still bad for Sonic in terms of sales but hey it's something

If we're talking mainline console games, those 5 games would be
>forces
>lost world
>gens
>colours
>black knight
Making the last non bad game Unleashed, based and redpilled user

The HD remake looks fucking gorgeous even at 30fps... Idk what kind of ADHD you have that requires games to be 60fps. Game's perfectly playable and looks pretty good.

Yeah... no. N. Sane looks like dogshit, the music is genuinely the worst fucking thing ever, and the gameplay feels like it's based off of those shitty unity platformer templates. It's literally inferior to the originals in basically every way.

CTR gunna be 30fps confirmed?

Was this post made by 2 separate entities or are you a retard?

You do realize the two games look pretty different, right? You blind, user?

>the gameplay feels like it's based off of those shitty unity platformer templates.
Look at this fucking retard talk out of his ass, what the fuck kind of criticism is this.

WOAH

Except they don't

FPS has nothing to do with looking gorgeous, frame rate is a game play issue not a visual issue. 30fps is bad for games that require quick reflexes and a feeling of control.

Not him, but there are Crashfags that hate NST because of the lack of soul in some parts.

Jump timing, jump heights, momentum handling, speed handling and timing are all off and terrible. The gameplay they are using does not fit the actual games they're trying to "remake."

They... literally do though. After all, my favorite part in N. Sane was that cyberpunk-esque level. Oh wait that wasn't even a thing. I guess you are blind huh.

Good thing CTR doesn't even require quick reflexes at all. Once again, it didn't stop OG CTR from playing great.

The character pick that saved TSR

Attached: Team_Sonic_Racing_Chao.png (1000x500, 264K)

>Being a Sonic fan in 2019
Your franchise is a joke nowadays segacuck.

Attached: 1795.jpg (930x558, 19K)

I don't think all games should be 60.
I just think racing games, the games most impacted by it outside fighting games, should absolutely be 60. They look like fucking ass otherwise. Daytona USA looks better than CTR for fuck's sake.

Crash >>>>>>>>> Sonic >>>>> Shadow

OoT played at 20fps, because people were fine with it doesn't mean it wasn't a huge issue.

>Reminding me of how much I want this on Sega Ages
Fuck. youtu.be/lrltm5LfUrQ

Attached: day1_pg_8-9.jpg (660x480, 95K)

OoT, and basically all N64 games, look like shit, though.

Fuck off with your ellipses you dramatic faggot.

Daww... cry me a river.

>so incapable of coming up with an argument for CTR over TSR that you have to showcase a bad thing Sega has nothing to do with

Attached: sleep.png (828x742, 154K)

>Shadow is less popular than Coco
Are you retarded?

Nice one, aspie

One day, user.
Daytona is eternal.

20fps is almost low enough you can count the frames, but frame rate is not visual thing, its a gameplay and gamefeel issue. Low framerate should be considered unacceptable now, casuals may not understand if you explain it to them but they do understand when they play.

Call of Duty dominated last gen because it was the only console shooter that ran at a uncompromisable 60fps. You ask normies why they play Call of Duty over other shooters of time, the answer 9/10 is "it just plays better then the other shooters". Every other console shooter was hitting 30fps so they could wow people with visual fidelity, which never held interest to casual players because they simple play as good as CoD. This is also the reason why CoD never built a strong pc following, because every shooter could run at 60fps, the real competitive people were playing 144fps and 240fps, CoD offered nothing over the competition.

>Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

Mirage Saloon be comfy
youtu.be/1I_gF5EsKcA

Attached: 5727e6125ccacf015b0bce56.png (1760x1197, 653K)

>>Are you retarded?
>Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

>Only 15 characters, with no DLC planned
>No Cream, Espio, Charmy or other fan favorites like the Babylon Rogues
>Zavok is in
>9 out of the 21 tracks are reused from older games
>60fps, but looks much slower than ASRT on PS3
>Wide and empty tracks just to fit this shit team gimmick
Is this a joke? All the Sega characters and transformation mechanics were sacrificed for this low budget Sonic spin off? Go fuck yourself Sega, i'll make the patrician choice and buy CTR instead of this shit soulless garbage.

Attached: 1556120689492.jpg (600x648, 47K)

youtu.be/Kzjytttk7bM

Sonic has
>better characters
>better tracks
>better graphics
>better gameplay
>better/cooler looking cars
>better customization
But yeah, ONLY 60fps

And how many tracks from CTR are reused?

>frame rate is not visual thing
Yes it is. It significantly impairs the viewing experience depending on what you're watching. It just also dictates other factors as well.

>comparing a shooter to kart racers
Argument falls apart right here and there. One requires pinpoint accuracy and a lot of the times extremely quick reflexes. The other does not.

Get a load of THIS

Is Team Sonic Racing a remake of a 20 years old game?

Frame rate visual impact is vastly over emphasized, take a screen shot of Oot and its going to look like ass no matter the frame rate it ran at. Framerate dictates the number actions you can take per second, you get double the input when going from 30fps to 60fps. The increased feedback improves every single aspect of the game, this is why I say its not a visual thing.

Kart racers still need to give you a sense of speed and control and 30fps does not give you that feeling.

URRAGH
He's not gonna get AWAAAAAAAY with THIS

Attached: eggdance.gif (496x496, 2.32M)

That's exactly what people think about the original CTR today, right? That it's slow?

>better characters
Already wrong, holy shit, what's the fucking deal with sonic autists.

>The visual aspect is over emphasized
>As my example I will point out that old games have bad graphics.
Are you a fucking moron? A goddamn stick figure can be made to look decent if animated well. That's the problem with low framerate in action intense games, the motion is choppy garbage.

Attached: gug.png (850x1086, 776K)

I do, people still play old games fervently regardless of their flaws and that is fine. The criticisms are of games today trying to peddle bullshit to consumers and fanbases who willing eat shit pretending their are no flaws.

Its choppy garbage and you have lower control over the character, the big issue. 30fps to 60fps is literally double the amount of inputs, you have more windows of opportunity to input precise actions and seeing your character move more closely to your inputs improves feedback, which impacts game feel and thus gameplay.

Yes. I'm aware.
I'm saying it also looks like fucking shit in racing games.

Seems like that song has a lot of good mixes
youtu.be/hq6R9gWoxG4

>3-30FPS
>stuttering with numbers

crash 4 its the wrath of cortex

B-B-Based R-R-R-Retard

shut the fuck up newfag