What went wrong? I'll tell you

What went wrong? I'll tell you
Game is definitely doing poorly and selling below expectations because WB still didn't release sales numbers and game is already selling with a discount.
>excessive, boring but extremely detailed fatalities and fatal blows lead for the game to be banned in countries like Japan and demonetized on youtube
>bad roster with horrible newcomers
>dumbed down mixup combo system with foitsie focus when a lot of fighters have teleport
>competitive variations and whole "customize your abilities" system is a complete failure and feels lazily done
>grind ToT for hundreds of hours for customization options
>realistically ugly women
>bad outfit design and female desexualization

Attached: 1screenshot.jpg (719x770, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2019/04/24/mortal-kombat-11-has-franchises-most-successful-launch-ever-years-of-content-planned/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>bad roster with horrible newcomers
This isnt true MKXs roster was the absolute fucking worst. Fuck the kombat kids I hated MKX but MK11s story and roster was miles better.

mk11 is just better mkx

And now you have 2 combat kids coming back and those are the worst ones

holy fuck what the shit is with sheevas face?
theyre both bad but mk11 newcomers dont even look like they belong in mk, they look like injustice

Sheeva is a playable DLC character so I hope they will fix her

Nope jackie and cassie are actually cool this time around kung faggot ass jin and takeda can blow eachother for eternity.

>story
It's just a checkmark for a fighting game, also main villain was trash so it's the overall plot with a complete timeline reset at the end.

MKX had the best set of newcomers since MK2, you can't argue this. Each game in-between was full of half-assed fighters (MK4) or had more misses than hits (MK3, DA and D). Lame as Jacqui, Cassie and Kung Jin were, the others made up for them.

Attached: spam.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

MK is a trash franchise is why

Attached: Kancer.jpg (1661x1457, 964K)

Mmmm nope kombat kids were still the worst.

Again, if you hate kombat kids so much it can't be used as argument because they are in MK11 too

MATING PRESS WITH ASIAN GF KITANA

Attached: 15569127149010.jpg (2560x1086, 281K)

There wasn’t a Mileena romance route

yeah that's about how every thread that's positive about MK11 goes. 250 irrelevant posts about waifus and 50 posts shitting on the dumbed down combat

Muslim Cuckbat: Uglies at War

Even with the combat kids, MKX had the best version of the robots since 9 and the best DLC roster in any MK game ever. and Takeda wasn't bad.

If Kitana could beat Shao Kahn at any time why did she wait so long?

>Fuck the kombat kids
This. "Passing the torch" while still pandering to nostalgia with the OG roster. They're basically "speed" or "power" variants of their parents. Talk about having the cake and eating it. At least the insect bitch and other actual newcomers were interesting. Then again, MK only has nostalgia pandering going for it.

Attached: heyyy2.jpg (2742x3438, 602K)

Trump winning the election was her last straw

You can check the total global amount of AI sets for all players on a platform within the game. You only have one AI set for every unique player ID. Even if accounting a possible disparity between the same console using different acounts:
PS4 is at 2 million.
Xbox is at 1.7 million.
Im not sure where PC and Switch are at. But any retard that claims that MK11 is a failure is shitposting for political reasons praying for another tortanic that isn't there.

Only faggots like OP wouldn't bang MK11 Kitana

Kollector is mad cool
Takeda was cool
Fuck other Kombat Kids

SOME

>barely 3 mil
>when MKX was 5mil on console alone
Sounds like a fail to me lad

DAS RITE

ugly character is ulgy again
how shocking

Don't you dare shit talk my boi

Attached: MKX jason.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>First 2 weeks, 3 million
>Comparing to a game that took 2 years to get to 5
Lmao @ u, cunt

Actually at the end of its lifespan it made 10mil. Do you actually know anything about these games or are you here to simply shill 11?

>Kollector
>Geras
>Dont fit
Kill yourself.

Literally get woke go broke.

Cassie is my main lmao.
She's my fav characteri n this game.

WB or Boon don't think those numbers are worth announcing.
Your speculations are worthless

Toning down the "Sexism" and the negative press behind it def hurt this game.

It took 4 years to reach 10. After the first year it was dirt cheap like every WB published game.
I get that youre a sad motherfucker trying to project hate on a successful game, but maybe you should bark up another tree. MK11 will easily surpass MKX after its pricedrop.

>dat nose

Well, everything is relative. We don't know if that's good or not. Maybe they were expecting more sales

Geras and Cetrion is shit.

>geras
>fits
this dude literally looks like hes from justice league how fucking retarded can you be son

They haven't released numbers but Boon has already said it's the best selling. So....

Attached: DxIm0LWU0AAPJU-.jpg (900x599, 116K)

geras absolutely does not fit into MK.
only kollector is good.

>MK11 will easily surpass MKX
So far it hasn't if we go by the AI numbers you're talking about and if you really want to go further then we have to factor in that it's already lacking a HUGE amount of cash via the failure to monetize on Youtube where MKX actually made most of it's profit, we also have WB failing to release any sales figures despite them being eager to publish such things when sales are good, even Suicide Squad got numbers published straight away. Not MK11 though. Hmm.

yes boon is known for always telling the truth.

>ASIAN GF
Tokido

They never announced MK9s sales either. Which was easily the best selling MK at the time. The fact Yea Forums believes companies are obligated to announce total unit sales is on some other shit.

Anyone else thought that Mortal Kombat would be able to weather this current political climate the way they did in the past?

Little bit sad they caved, thought they would be the last ones to do it.

those nostrils bout to suck the soul out of my body

good going you sound like a retard

they are the last ones to cave, who else is there? not EA or Activision or even Team Ninja

MK changing like that literally makes no sense. Its bizarre as hell but it also shows that you cant have any integrity if you sell out to Warner Bros.

>never announced
Google it retard

Remember when he said the MKX PC port was great? kek

ebin maymay

Shout out to the boys that mained Jason

NRS nigger has entered the thread

Attached: boooon.gif (350x196, 3.89M)

>mk11 flopping
It hurts just a little bit

Attached: 44B8DA20-8AAB-4E3E-BBE4-E49E20E3E1A4.jpg (1280x1604, 359K)

how retarded are you

Just go ahead and kys. Cause Boon said it is their best selling game.

Wrong. Cassie was always popular and good. And 11 made Jacqui actually sympathetic and likable as well as a joy to play.

Sheeva looks great. She was never supposed to be pretty.

MK has actual entertainment in their stories it's far more than a checkpoint. Tons of people come to MK just for the lore and story. Kronika is great, you have bad taste honestly. And it's not really a reset though Liu Kang is still an Elder God and Raiden is human now. Plus plenty of dialogue in the intros hint that Kronika is still alive. Also she was our first titan, Sonya and Scorpion's arcade endings show their are more.

Attached: D2c3hIHUcAAw93L.jpg (900x900, 138K)

you got any other words to say besides retarded?

Did you announce your arrival?

I am still thinking why in the fuck the didn't carry over characters like Predator or Alien and all the previous mortal kombat games, the fatalities on X were shit but i think they would be miles better on 11, what if they added more characters like fucking doom guy or duke nukem? i mean WTF the game would be so fucking awesome!!!!

ok how big of a dumbass are you

Licenses expire.

back to /fgg/ crybaby

Retard

why is it that every time a new mk comes out shitposters say the last one was better

maybe they've been getting worse since 9

Daily reminder that NRS KEKS FEAR THE SAMURAI.

Attached: SamSho.jpg (768x432, 89K)

This.

They have the money to buy anybody at this point why not make the greatest video game mashup ever? i mean like smash bros but for adults.

>Game is definitely doing poorly and selling below expectations

venturebeat.com/2019/04/24/mortal-kombat-11-has-franchises-most-successful-launch-ever-years-of-content-planned/

Lol you mean tranny kickboxers the video game?
You gotta be kidding me.
The story and challenge tower 300 were cool but everything else was ass.

X and 11 blow it the fuck out.

Kotal Kahn is hot

Too bad NRS shafts him at every turn.

>maybe they've been getting worse since 9
everything is better sperg

No even plays snk trash though. It won't even hit 1 million in sales my dude. SS is a budget title. It's literally ripping off sf4 like every Asian fighter does.

Bioware said the same thing about mass effect andromeda

>no sales figures
You fell for PR bait.

look at this retard you do see it didn't count digital sales and its been one week

>no numbers
If they were satisfied with sales they would put them in that announcement.

He's in a wheel chair now. Lol

He'll be Kripple Khan, NRS' first handicapped fighter.

they said it's the best selling yet didn't they? or did they just say something vague like "biggest launch"

I just prefer MKX Kitana, she was great. I kind of like the new Jade though but it's sad to realize what could have been when you unlock her concept art.

im getting both fuck your us vs them shit

Attached: 1511255312924.jpg (800x437, 96K)

>what if the Krypt is NRS way of quietly testing 3D movement for their next game
which is a souls clone

Attached: 12354346457.png (781x526, 499K)

Wasn't that retconned, though?

I mean... Maybe his dick still work lol

>nrs nigger actually attacking people defending the game because of his sub50 IQ brain

Attached: 1556993384272.jpg (3840x2160, 451K)

i didnt know people where this retarded

>fantasy arab-asian princess
>asian in capeshit suit
what a downgrade in creativity

>Cash shop in a full priced games.
>Gambling boxes all over the krypt
>Absurd grind if you want any cosmetics
>Forced politics.
>Amazingly bad PC that STILL doesn't even work online.

The game has a lot of problems.

weak face, great design.

yes seashells are princess shit and skin tight things are superheros costumes now

They said best.
Look Yea Forums is always wrong. They said X was a flop. Boon said it was their best selling. Yea Forums cried bs because numbers weren't dropped during that statement. Yet Yea Forums ate shit when the numbers dud come out.

11 is LITERALLY the exact same scenario.

I want an mk game not a college course lecture. whatever. Chinks know what I want, not the only fight game in existence.

glad we agree

>its ok when jap games do it

>Forced politics
fags still crying over a arcade ending

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 89K)

Attached: smartposter.gif (240x180, 961K)

>crying
More like laughing. It's so stupid and ridiculous it's even impressive.

>All the men naked and rippled
>All the women have their bodies covered, based muslims
>Devs answer complaints with the lie "Its a fight to the death you're not going to to run in naked!" despite the content proving the contrary true

Its a shit show man, jax ending, muslim girls, shao khans maga shit, Johnny Cage joke removed because its "Racist"

yes you fags are crying everywhere you can

Attached: 1556983022458.png (1822x720, 286K)

>based muslims
retards still trying to keep this maymay going

>Nothing in the shop you can't get free. Also yoh get time crystals out the ass. I'm sitting on 4k of them right now.
>Not gambling, no chest random (the locations are random not the contents). The good chests (Shao Khan and Scorpion Chests) are not even randomly located nor do they have random contents.
>Patched, the ToT are cake now and rain currency on you
>Don't play fighting games on PC retard

Attached: D4M9lk4W4AAGkXq.jpg (900x506, 59K)

RENT
FREE

Calling it a meme doesn't make it any less true.

They hired sjws to the art team

its not you retard you fell for a retarded meme

That's political agenda, why are you surprised it's on /pol/

They also ignore Kano's ending. Like the politics are pretty balanced.

There is nothing political in kano's ending you imbecile

Why are you gay. Do Kollector's nipples make your little peepee hard?
You wrote an article about it Billy. Just come out, dude.

It's not fair bros

Attached: 20190505024428_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

the mouth animations are weird but the model is alright. Needs a long hair skin tho

Attached: 1556997995171.jpg (439x960, 58K)

Attached: 20190505024444_1.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

she has those in the game fool

>muh sales
Holy shit, that's why mk fans are worst, they only care about sales and the shit story mode, no wonder MK11 is below Samurai Shodown and UNiBst on the EVO scoreboards. Your shit game will die in less than two years faggot.

Attached: Chun-Li.full.1913769.jpg (1000x1399, 498K)

It's anti sjw.

He enslaves the girls and makes the cage fight in bikinis for his amusement.

Hoodless version definitely looks better, there is a chance we will get it at some point in the future.

>All tits made smaller
>All flesh covered.
>Sept for the guys of course, half of them are pretty much naked.

NRS is a cucked studio

Attached: 1386402377067.jpg (271x284, 35K)

>ugly women
user the series has had that issue since MK9, I really don't think that's as much of an issue as you want it to be.

Enjoy your 99th sf4 clone bud.

I'll stick with American.

look at this retard when street fighter 5 got over 1 million they went crazy fuck off you idiot

sjdubbas

No its not. There is no message, it's just kano being kano.
And he even says he got bored of it so he had to reset time again.

You gay or something?

>It's anti sjw.
>He enslaves the girls and makes the cage fight in bikinis for his amusement.
You retard, that shit is meant to make you think Kano is a bad and "misogynistic" person. They put that shit in their to demonize the idea of making woman sexy and that it's only something a bad dude like Kano would do. If this game were anti sjw they would have let them have sexy costumes and given us Millena and not Shrekva

Yes, enslaving women is sjw propaganda. I see now.
Ty based retard.

>All tits made smaller
retard

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190424000812.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Why men faces are so good then

Attached: you 4 you.gif (500x296, 466K)

Attached: boobs for ants.gif (24x20, 27K)

you dont know how to use that meme do you

>disregarding everything I said just to repeat his favorite retard mantra
Go away shitskin, nobody wants you here and nobody likes you.

I repurposed it.

This image will trigger NRSniggers

Attached: upgr.jpg (2618x1258, 841K)

no but the game seemed to trigger you so hard to trigger you this bad

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190503165442.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

hoodless jade already in game

Attached: 20190501011314_1.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Lol, Kano steals the show in the story dude? Have you played the game? Like even a little bit?

Clearly someone on team NRS likes Kano. They put too much work into him for him to not be someone's fav at NRS. Ftom big stuff like his fatality where sticks a bottle in your neck and waktz' with your corpse to the little but fun details like in his gear where others all say swords or knives or guns his is literally called shivs.

I'm truly convinced that the shitposters haven't played it and are just reading One Butthurt Incel opinion pieces and binge watching the Quaterpoundering's outrage videos.

Attached: mortal-kombat-11-story.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

she doesn't look anything like that in the game "fool"

Enjoy your "american" SJW gorefest then faggot
>b-but SFV is bad!
And so is MK11, MKuck

Attached: street_fighter_sakura_art_by_caliburwarrior-d77098k.jpg (752x1063, 104K)

*hijab. fucking biggot

is this franchise the next step for a smashbabby to get into fighting games

i didnt say street fighter was bad you sperg i have it

what's your point, shitskin? I have bloom disabled

Attached: lmao.jpg (994x566, 164K)

you're trying too hard. Have more critical thoughts than "kombat kids = bad"

mad fag?

thats really fucking detailed skin on the right holy shit, you can see her pores

Can you imagine the absolute unit Kotal pounding away at Jade's tight edonian cunny?

nobody can be this retarded next time dont get your shit from old YouTube videos

Attached: batman-sips-your-tears.jpg (652x415, 52K)

no im genuinely asking

Yes. MK is the best fighting game.
11 has the most in depth tutorial ever breaking down frames and terminology.

I meant hoodless version looks better than what we have. Hair in particular

Teleports are easily punishable
Only OP teleport is Scorpion since he can air teleport and cancel his teleport which ends up making the opponent whiff punishes or be forced to block. Only strong answer is backdash block which is harder than it sounds for some of the cast. Even though Kung Lao can air tele his is slow as shit and doesn't end in 40% combos. Kollectors teleport is made to beat predictable zoning and sucks generally in neutral.

MK11 is a great game and I strongly feel the criticism is coming from people who haven't played it.

so do the retards crying about this game not play it

On the opposite I like mkx newcomers more.

english please

Don't reply to shitskin defending the game

im calling you a retard the costumes are in the game good for you now retard?

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190504180320.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

haw mad are you retard that nobody is falling for the shitposting you are forcing

Yeah maybe we don't need to see the pores on character's faces in a videogame

>Pretending to admire Cassie
She was easily the worst thing about MKX. Everything about her was obnoxious and Mary Sue-y.
Fuck she was so bad that they had to make up some bullshit in MK11 that a full power Cage bloodline magic>Elder Gods.

Kung Jin was a much better character.

incel please

Attached: protest-alt-right-males-lose-virginity-7-years-later-than-national-28846493.png (500x624, 82K)

You just now figured this out?
Absolutely nine of the crybabies have played the game. They are all from One Angry Gamer, Nerdette's Newsstand, Liana K, and The Quartering. They are all sheep.

OAG or Billy is closeted homosexual who wrote articles about Kollector and Shao Khans nipples. I'm not kidding by the way.

Nerdette and Liana are Femcels. Two fat ugly female incels. Nerdette us so obese she won't even get on camera. Liana is a fat dyke that clickbaits gamer gaters.

The Quartering aka Jeremy is an obese man who got beat up by a crossdresser and now cries about being banned from mtg because he kept harassing cosplayers on twitter.

These are the people shitting on MK11.

Attached: DzsyPYsXQAQokgW.jpg (900x506, 83K)

Attached: 1474313606597.jpg (308x308, 26K)

I don't own it, but I played with a friend and it feels like a pretty decent, even addictive fighting game. Nothing wrong with it, really.

All of MK is made up. You know that right?

She was supposed to be "obnoxious", that's the entire point to her character since she's the daughter of a Hollywood dickweed

actually an sjw would see this as normalizing the image of enslaved women. A truly socially concious game would remove that scene entirely.

Christ. The IQ of vpolacks are dropping even lower than a nigger's. Gas chambers when?

Attached: 2312.png (1011x573, 1.18M)

Worst thing about Cassie is that she never grew out of that lolsorandumb xD period

>Nerdette's Newsstand
you know you cant go to her twitter unless she lets you in

Attached: 1478195835962.jpg (842x842, 91K)

>Kung Jin was a much better character.
I would rather play as a mediocre chick than as mediocre faggot thank you very much

Because she is like 400ish pounds

Kitana, Jade, Cassie, and Sonya are hot

no you cant say that

What if Sindel would be 10\10 milf with huge fucking tits

>Random social media blonde that literally just learned how to use her powers canonically defeats a full power Shinnok, Shujinko, and Lui Kang
>"It's okay because nothing in MK makes complete sense. Did you actually care about story consistency in a story-based fighting game series? :^)"

The difference between her and Johnny is the game rewards her for how she acts.

>"He's gay? REEEEE"
I literally didn't know he was implied to be gay until years later since I assumed the whole "Shaolin Monks thing" meant they wouldn't accept former thieves. He's still the only Kombat Kid with any personality and had one of the more engaging movesets in the game.

Now we wait for the one retard that spammed burka burka burka up until launch to read this qnd cry into his triple chin.

Has there been an Indian in the MK series yet? Indian as in Poo in Loo, not like Nightwolf. Sheeva doesn't count

retards will still bitch about it

his name is nrsnigger. remember it well.

possible model for Sindel leaked

Attached: sindel.jpg (368x370, 37K)

>Sheeva looks great. She was never supposed to be pretty.

Attached: IMG_20190316_204348.jpg (453x421, 43K)

are you that guy from /fgg/ that lost his shit every time somebody posted anything mortal kombat what they dont want you there anymore

That was part of the story.
Are you a retard or just baiting.

Part of the story is Shinnok losing to someone who shouldn't beat him. But the shadow power overrides his power.
I mean the whole point was the Cage family being scrappy underdogs. And it's nit like the Cage shadow force is new, It was in EVERY MK game.

I never got the obsession with Sheeva. She just looks like a lazy try of making a female Goro.
Maybe because I got into the series in the 2000s instead of the 90s I never understood the appeal.

I assume there would be revealing skins for her to balance her ugliness

Kollector is like an Indian/Jew metaphor/hybrid thing.

Attached: D5XP9_BUIAA0iPp.jpg (900x900, 101K)

Attached: 1553011303084.png (286x224, 24K)

Attached: 112hsdf.jpg (197x255, 13K)

almost all females in the series could be classified as a lazy attempt at a female version of an existing character.
doesnt mean that people dislike them.

>No even plays
Well said.

I have no desire to see current Sheeva in anything revealing

Attached: sketch1556052207581.png (1440x2789, 2.89M)

>Stop taking advantage of corruption and bringing down society as a whole Kollector!
>No I won't, because you do not know what it's like to be cold or hungry!
He's literally a personified african american mentality

I mean i'm just saying it's primarily the nostalgia talking. Before MK11, there was nothing separating Sheeva from Goro aside from her being smarter than him.

He wasn't one hundred percent after fighting Kotal.

people just like snu snu amazons

>excessive, boring but extremely detailed fatalities and fatal blows
Yeah, a lot of them were pretty lame. Bug Lady's one where she impregnated the victim and a large spider bursts out of them is pretty good but a lot suck.
>Fuck the kombat kids
Hey man, Takeda was good. The rest can go fuck themselves though.

If only.....

Attached: 1556048235123m.jpg (576x1024, 35K)

She looks better in motion. I enjoyed her scenes and thought she looked just fine, off color out if focus stills make her look worse than what she actually does.

>She looks better in motion.
She really doesn't.

Ok. I've played the game. I disagree.

I still liked MKA's outfit the most.

Attached: sheeva-armageddon.jpg (776x1360, 337K)

No way sane person would say this variant of Sheeva looks decent.
She's horrible.

Get in the sack

Attached: Sack.jpg (927x380, 77K)

Ok. I have also played the game. I disagree.

Where is this from?

Ok. Guess I'm insane. Oooh call the doctors boys.

its good. both sexy and imposing.
high energy design.

Pressing X on that

Season 2 guest confirmed?

Attached: good-burger-kel-mitchell.jpg (618x412, 40K)

Don't worry, you just have low standards.

An edit by S-Purple on Twitter

Attached: IMG_20190504_214327.jpg (941x421, 36K)

Pressing F for your shit taste

>Fuck she was so bad that they had to make up some bullshit in MK11 that a full power Cage bloodline magic>Elder Gods.
... One of the first things in MKX is Johnny beating the stuffing out of Shinnok though? It's not like Cassie is special in that regard.

GILF

why are these sheevaniggers so taken aback that a purposely ugly character is ugly in the new game?

Attached: 1dccffd47e35434f5027ad2871158db5.png (295x303, 89K)

she turned out alright, though its pretty telling how strange things are now when fucking women are complaining that bitches not showing enough T&A over men. The stacies relied men to hold the line for sexy vidya girls and we have failed them, we lost to the ham planet menace..

Attached: 1519028820713.jpg (960x624, 64K)

because the monster doesnt look monstrous anymore, she looks like an average black dude all of a sudden.

>Implying Sheeva is hot by posting an edit

>A tax collector
>African American
You’re stretching a bit there

>enjoy your good fighting game
ok, fuck off back to your narrative experience, we talk about video games here

>using a edit to attempt to prove your point

I think the game is great, but cmon man sheeva looks terrible, she’s ugly, dumpy and short, whoever designed her must hate women

BUT SHE COULD BE, BUT INSTEAD SHE LOOKS LIKE TYRONE FROM 8TH STREET

Attached: 1551836824008.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>they had to make up some bullshit in MK11
They were setting that up since MK9.
>Kung Jin was a much better character.
Well he did beat Kotal Kahn clean in a fair fight. Remember, right after the kind and benevolent leader of the people wanted to decapitate a bread thief? You know, the same kind and benevolent leader of the people that was even willing to offer aid to Shao Kahn as a refugee?

>everyone agreeing that Sheeva was always ugly

What the hell??
Come on, she looked good in MK9.

Attached: Sheeva_0.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Ironically enough she had one of the better face models in 9.

The real crime is that my wife is dead and when they inevitably being her back she's going to look shitty

Attached: 1556042180964.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Attached: boi.jpg (640x408, 49K)

>Come on, she looked good in MK9.
Don't act like that's some hard accomplishment user.

I liked her outfit but christ that fucking face and body.

Attached: fag.jpg (1078x1348, 285K)

I agree, the nigger lips are awful. Every time she's not talking she's making the retarded duck lips that every teenage girl posing for a selfie used to do.

>Have Kitana steal Jade's shit in X
>Bring Jade back and kill off Mileena
>Just give Kitana Mileena's shit
Who gave Boon DABID's crayons?

Anyone have that one webm with her on her royal throne/knees?

Is it true that they changed Cage's 'okay' hand symbol to a middle finger? Is so, that should tell you all you need to know about the game/the people behind it.

Attached: 1557004215321.jpg (545x516, 108K)

You can look it up in the game. It has preview for openings.

>She'll never know how much you love her
AND YOU COULD HAAAAAAVE IT ALL

Attached: 1556041050284m.jpg (1024x392, 88K)

Shao Kahn was a weak bitch in the current timeline anyway. He killed Kung Lao so he doesn’t have to fight but got his shit kicked in by Liu Kang anyway. Then at the end that colossal faggot wasn’t even able to kill Raiden who already fought Scorpion and Quan Chi’s servants prior to their fight not to mention Liu Kang. Then Raiden got a power-up and Shao Kahn went down like a pussy.

I was pretty sure it was a finger in the original trailer they showed him off.

Pure unadulterated cringe, and I say this unironically.

Attached: 1557011272683.gif (288x284, 3.5M)

Yes they did.

ok now what

>A jobber like Thanos calling something cringe

Attached: IMG_20190504_221458.jpg (500x419, 56K)

how could it be retconned if it just happened?

Attached: 1556756960318.jpg (720x720, 24K)

didn’t Kronika reset everything back to 1.0 at the end of the game?

>Characters that aren't coming back

Attached: 400px-Nitara.jpg (300x450, 32K)

Isn't the Joker supposed to be in MK11?

Attached: IMG_20190504_134001.jpg (814x960, 189K)

Attached: 1asdd1.jpg (733x475, 33K)

we wuz KANG