Did he Yea Forums?

Did he Yea Forums?

Attached: 1547258587298.png (372x310, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HvMvLFN_5bk
youtu.be/whlKo3ACkCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but he had no other choice

Who cares the world is fucked an ONE bitch can't pop out that many kids.

I don't know....

He gave it a shot and thats about all you can do.
Also can we appreciate the horror that is brad leading his band of 30 people around olathe to chase this girl down?

Doesnt matter, he fought for what he wanted to protect, fuck the rest its not like he had it easy tbw

As a dad yeah. He did.

He just wanted his little girl to live a safe life.

He did what a good father would do.
I hated Buddy for not understand it.

He did the right thing for the wrong reasons

Can you repeat that question?

you are not the boss of me now

Did he let Terry live? Then yes. Did he let Terry be taken away? Then no

>dooms mankind because he's projecting his guilt from a past loss
Nah.

And you're not so biiiiiig

Attached: 1551155694259.gif (270x210, 1.2M)

Yeah, but for partially selfish reasons, but he did legitimately care about Buddy, more than anyone else did. Everyone only wanted her to be a breeding slave, which is kind of fucked even if she was "on board". She didn't know what she was getting herself into.
He was kind of right that she wasn't ready, look what the ego-boost fucking did to her. He could have been a better father, but he tried his fucking best.
Not to mention one girl can't repopulate the world.
>let Terry get taken away, only to kill him later
>let Terry live, only to kill him later
>let Terry sit on the sidelines and stay a useless sack of shit, denying him his character arc
Terry had a hard life.

>giving a shit about Terry

Putting him out of his misery is the only right option.
He is a retard and retards can't protect themselves or anyone else.

He did the wrong things for the right reason.

For some reason, I always imagined Lisa the Painful to be a comic drawn in One Piece's artstyle. The look of that manga just fits Lisa to me.

3 or 4 daughters would be enough as a start.
A shame you burned all those orphans who would've served to provide some genetic diversity.

There's no point in trying to repopulate the world when there's only one woman left. He did the right thing, even if his motives were a bit selfish.

>Adults aren't genetically diverse

Attached: watchmen.jpg (474x253, 69K)

literally the exact opposite

No you dumb nigger.

>no you can't go further in the game
>throw you're self off this cliff over and over again first
very emotional

He honestly tried his best but that nigger Marty ruined him beyond repair and destroyed alot in his path. Still though, gets me pissed when buddy shit talks Brad in front of rando.

>That final "fight" against Brad in Joyful

That shit actually hurt.

>Just don't go in the cave

Wow not burning the orphans was tough

If you think there's any hope left for mankind in that world than you're a retard, user.

he didn't do anything for the right reasons, he didn't actually care about buddy, she was just a way for Brad to deal with his grief over Lisa

Based

He wanted to protect her and was willing to go against the future of humanity.

>faggots not understanding why Buddy goes full killing mode in Joyful and just call her edgy

She is actually the product of the joy experiment.
Her father was trying to sell it to make super soldiers but it turned people into monsters so it mostly failed.
Buddy and Buzzo are pretty much mutants that managed to stay human and acquire super strenght thought the drug. Big Lincoln could probably have been another success, considering how strong he was.

He did a lot of bad things for the wrong reasons, but he was a good guy. Shame what the world can do to anyone really.

hor his sake, not for hers

Brad was an idiot even if you think he just wanted to protect her. The right thing to do was always to give her to Rando. For her protection and for mankind. But Brad didn't want to see Rando again after he disowned him. Dude was a shitty dad through and through. I did feel bad for him though.

There is no future in a single not even in puberty age girl, and Rondo was shown to be incapable of truly controlling his army.
Might as well fight for what he believed was the safest future for buddy, there was nothing to really lose at that point.

Regardless of his reasoning, he wanted to protect her.

Can you point out where this happens, where you're forced to do this?

Your not the boss of me now!
youtu.be/HvMvLFN_5bk

>Want to punish Brad rather than Marty (who was still alive)
>(Potentially) murder completely different people and/or mutilate Buddy

Why was Buzzo such a retarded faggot?

For all intents and purposes, anybody who knew Marty believed him dead. Not only that, but Buzzo had a personal connection to Brad, knowing what he did to Lisa, which caused his initial attack on the Armstrong Dojo and the disfigurement of Dustin.

>final version of Brad is the failure
>beats himself up, cries, and hugs Buddy
>the final message he gives buddy

Attached: 1465371523762.jpg (720x720, 81K)

I don't think he knew Marty was alive. That entire sequence is really weird. Not sure Brad was actually seeing Marty or if he was hallucinating.

I assumed it was a hallucination at first, but Buddy brings it up later.
Really weird moment a bit before the end of the game, more so because the literal next person you kill is fucking Sticky's dad. Shit, everyone from Brad's childhood except maybe Rick if you didn't kill him is dead.

Buddy could have all her childrdn from different fathers, so could her daughters. And her grandaughters too, probably there would be still men from the before the flash even longer than that, they aren't waiting long after all

Brad didn't do anything to Lisa though, not unless you believe the "Marty forced him to molest her too" shit. And even before the flash he never even bothered to show any kind of indication he cared about Marty he just went straight after Brad and the dojo. He probably got manipulated by Lisa into tormenting her brother for the rest of his life and did it because he's a retarded faggot.

>not unless you believe the "Marty forced him to molest her too" shit
It's pretty obviously implicated, user.

>he never even bothered to show any kind of indication he cared about Marty he just went straight after Brad
user, Buzzo was still a kid. He was probably just as afraid of Marty as Lisa and Brad were. It would have been a lot easier to heap blame and take revenge on Brad instead. Also, we don't even even know when Marty left the picture.

Sure, if she immediately gives birth to females, isn't raped to death under the rule of Rondo, doesn't die during childbirth and doesn't just escape after realizing she'll be a breeding sow for the rest of her life, all they will have to deal with is the minimal inbreeding that'll occur from repopulating from a single female.

>isn't raped to death under the rule of Rondo
Yeah Rondo wouldn't let that happen.

Rondo can't even get his men to not beat up the guy he just gave food to, he's a garbage leader.

>Rondo

Attached: disa1.png (545x512, 266K)

They never specify exactly what it was he forced Brad to do. I feel it's more likely he simply forced Brad to watch. Marty to me seemed like a sick fuck who molested Lisa to get his rocks off rather than the kind of extreme sick fuck who would force his kids to molest each other.

As for Buzzo even if he were just a kid one would expect he might want to keep tabs on the man most responsible for causing his crazyfu to kill herself rather than just focusing entirely on the kid just as victimized as she was.

It's been a while, mixed him up with someone called rondo.

So I've finally started playing LISA the Painful after seeing it constantly praised on Yea Forums. And unfortunately, it just isn't a good game.

The problem with Lisa is the same problem that every single one of these Earthbound-inspired indie rpgs suffers from, and indeed, Earthbound itself. They want to be these deep, introspective, character-driven narrative experiences, but they attempt to do that by using completely generic RPG mechanics designed around high-fantasy dungeon crawling (and no, replacing "MP" with "PP" or "SP" doesn't make them any less generic). My eyes just glaze over when I see the complete disconnect between story and gameplay.

I can't stress enough how mindnumbingly boring the experience of playing Lisa is. The environments look like Mario worlds, except with less detail than even the NES version of Super Mario Bros. They are so sterile and boring to look at. The combat might just take the prize for the most boring menu-driven battle system I've ever played. I don't even think I've ever fought a battle that involved more than a single enemy. Even on Painful mode, the encounters are a complete cake walk and all you have to do is mindlessly button mash the main's characters silly combo move. The writing commits the sin of being obnoxiously heavy-handed, with constant sappy flashbacks and montages, while being almost completely devoid of any actual characterization or any sort of compelling story hook.

I've only played it for a few hours, and I really wanted to give this game a chance, but it's such a chore that I can't image how people can stomach 10+ hours (or however long it takes to complete) of this crap.

Lisa the Painful indeed. That is one fitting title, though I imagine not for the reasons the developers intended.

Attached: 1546120063851.jpg (660x574, 31K)

@460992715
You'll get no (You) from me you pasta-postin faggoli.

Rando would try to prevent it as much as he could but he was still just one man and many of his men did whatever they wanted, they showed that right at the start of Joyful when he rested his wounds from the Brad fight and one of them molested Buddy while she was tied up

>Look everyone I posted it again

@460992715
>high-fantasy dungeon crawling
>disconnect between story and gameplay
>environments look like Mario worlds
Bait harder.

In which case, it becomes about targeting Brad due to conceived complicity in Lisa's abuse. Buzzo's entire thing is about bottling anger and letting it drive him into madness, which is why he himself is a joy addict.

This, but unironically.

It's a shame they waited til Joyful to completely spell out that he doesn't have full control over his army, because some might be been deluded into thinking Rando could do no wrong to buddy. in painful.

No. But I can't be mad at him. He's a flawed person who was thrown into a shitty situation, and he tried his best.

Sounds gay as fuck.

Lisa the painful is great as a stand alone game.

>Buddy goes with Rando in Joyful
>She ends up almost getting raped trying to save Rando
Yeah what a great protector Rando was

To be fair that was after Rando had bolted

Imagine being the last man (boy) in a world with only women

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 7EFCA1A6-DAB0-4165-B803-E4A6A44AFD06.png (156x156, 2K)

He always did
youtu.be/whlKo3ACkCg

haha yeah wouldn't that be funny

Women

He wanted to share the joy down in his heart

He wanted to smash some puss but the puss he smashed was fucking crazy

There was no right thing.

This game made me remember shit and I can't help but love it. Lisa in particular

Short answer: childhood love interest.
Long answer: his childhood girlfriend, who used him like a toy and he enjoyed it, kill herself and he blamed her older brother for letting it happen.

Does anyone actually care about this dumpster fire of a series?

No user the 71 posts ITT clearly prove they don't

>killing your friends at the end of painful
ffffnjknnfffffffff god it hurts

It was a hallucination user

Yeah, I can't imagine Lisa being any good.

haven't finished but did the girl get raped

Your mom did, that's how you were born

Nah. Its the very definition of 'Let's shill something no one cares about in order to pretend we have refined taste.'

There are lots of indie games that have this problem. Undertale is probably the most notorious, but I've noticed it with games like FNAF, Bastion, and LISA too.

There was no right thing to do, everything was fucked from the beginning and it was destined to end in a terrible way.

Nice pasta.

Attached: 1557019720417.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

yiked

*Tips fedora*