It's never coming back, is it?

it's never coming back, is it?

Attached: eternalpain.jpg (940x768, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dqnwEmayOo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meagan will never get her commupance
>clone plotline will never be resolved
>adam will never meet janus
>we will never see bob page again

Attached: 1396557008195.jpg (491x491, 145K)

>sequel-baiting a Deus Ex game
What the hell were they thinking

that deus ex had as much pull as a mass effect game so they could secure a sequel

I fucking hope not, cyborg hurt feelings is not Deus Ex

Probably not : (

Attached: 132314234.jpg (1200x932, 110K)

didn't the dev went on to work on the new Tomb Raider game?

>having fleshed out characters isn't Deus Ex
What a shame

Game was literally cut in half and then abandoned

reminder that jensen was on the wii u and thus has a shot at smash

Attached: 1533753399272.png (900x900, 272K)

Best ending to a video game.
There will probably not be another game like this, that relies on natural player interaction to reveal a conspiracy.

Attached: 4188726492.jpg (1844x1070, 215K)

Also
>Never slamming flygirls puss

this dlc was very good

One of the best parts of the game.
It baffles me that people post about how the DLC was 'cut out' of the game, when this takes place in the past and is entirely separate (hence adding fuel to the conspiracy plot).

MD had enough content, the story was just blueball shit

Reminder there was nothing wrong with the ending of Mankind Divided.
>b-b-but the main plot is unresolved
"No!"
The game starts with you witnessing a terrorist attack, the game follows you tracking down the terrorist group and their leader, and the game ends with you stopping their leader.
>b-b-but the loose threads
Why does that mean the main story was not finished? The narrative was complete, the mission you embarked on was accomplished. The "loose threads" are there for clues at what is to come of the trilogy
>b-b-but that's unacceptable
Well that depends - if you like a movie series such as The Lord of the Rings, or pretty much any non-anthology tv show, then surely you don't think it's unacceptable? They have loose threads that won't be resolved until the sequel/followup, so why do you treat Mankind Divided differently?

Attached: deus_ex_sarif.jpg (1118x533, 180K)

Desperate Measures was cut out and it's really jarring. System Rift smells like a mission that was cut to be gimmicked up for post launch DLC.

>The game starts with you witnessing a terrorist attack, the game follows you tracking down the terrorist group and their leader, and the game ends with you stopping their leader.
so it's the first few missions of deus ex before dealing with MJ12

>System Rift smells like a mission that was cut to be gimmicked up for post launch DLC.
They did a brilliant job of removing it from the game then, because it wouldn't fit anywhere in the main narrative.

the game does have side missions user

Not the same story, with the conspiracies being there from the start.
You start MD working as a double-agent.
The similarities are so superficial I'd hope you don't seriously support the comparison.

>that one 4.5 hour long side mission
Sure.

Fucking SquareEnix.

Attached: 10e.png (800x800, 156K)

>Replay game for the nth time
>Just realized that Delara is the passenger resting on Adam's shoulder in the opening train ride

Attached: 40FA207C-93CB-444F-B693-113690D5EE83.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

It is coming back

youtube.com/watch?v=_dqnwEmayOo
I want Deus Ex back.

It's just some random Czech chick.

I dont even remember a single thing that happenes in the main quest line of MD.
You just get completely sidetracked with the much superior sidequests and then the game just ends

Attached: 1431568313289.png (884x544, 1.21M)

If you haven't played Invisible War, it's actually not bad
I just got to the MAKO facility
Definitely dumbed down for console brainlets, but the story, setting, augments, and weapons are all there

Best girl
The Mankind Divided DLC missions were wayyy better than the side missions

>t. Janus

The main point is that the hook and the story that comes from it is just boring innit

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MD ADAM IS A FUCKING CLONE FUUUUUUUUCK

It is just some random chick. There is no proof that it's Delara. And since the ARC terrorists are basically working for the Illuminati, it wouldn't make sense that Delara would be brought to a station they were going to blow up.

I fucking love all deus ex games including mankind divided and it really pains me that there is no announcement for a new one. Literally only the gothic series not having a sequel (not risen) hurts as much.

Attached: 1556910626221.jpg (700x720, 20K)

he's the first MiB, his mechanical augments are secretly aesthetic

I actually loved Mankind Divided, Prague was a great hub. Just wish there was more content

the ending was depressing as fuck

Attached: 1543712926003.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

If they ever do make another one I hope they set it a bit later in the timeline, now that their "sprawling multimedia narrative" got axed

Attached: 1471179728197.jpg (1228x678, 131K)

I hope it is set in paris

>The Mankind Divided DLC missions were wayyy better than the side missions
Maybe. The side missions are the best around though.

thanks for making me imagine will smith with combat cybernetics

Fix it on PC first

Mankind Divided was a commercial failure right? The Day One Edition is still selling at less than a fiver.
Damn, such a great game too.

I thought the same way but I replayed it and bought the dlc and came around to loving the game

>Best girl
Pic related wasn't mentioned though
Nah.
I mean people are still analysing the game 3 years on, especially speculating about whether Adam is a clone or has had his memory altered.
Maybe you didn't like it but it's clear some people certainly found it interesting.

Attached: 1534253337342m.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>They have loose threads that won't be resolved until the sequel/followup, so why do you treat Mankind Divided differently?
You mean the sequel/followup that got scrapped?

They really fucked it up with their greed. Putting anti consumer bullcrap like microtransactions, Breach mode, one-time use consumables, slicing the game's ending to sell a sequel and cutting content to later sell as DLC was the worst they could have done. I am glad no one bought it because I snagged this game with all DLC for just 9 dollars. It's a fun game but the shit they did really is annoying.

Blame Square Enix trying to squeeze as much money as they could out of their western IP's to put into Final Fantasy XV

Attached: 1545627806182.jpg (220x310, 8K)

Blame Square. Those retards keep trying to nickle and dime everything. They even tried that bullshit of Augment your Pre-order. That shit was downright evil.

Irrelevant. The brain-numbing criticism has been droning on from day one.

>Putting anti consumer bullcrap like microtransactions,
I hate this shit, but at least you didn't need to use microtransacrions. You got plenty of praxis kits in game, and augs carried over into NG+.

>I mean people are still analysing the game 3 years on, especially speculating about whether Adam is a clone or has had his memory altered.
Why are you talking about the sequel hooks when the problem people have is with MD's story. That is pretty much the common complaint: the game ends before anything interesting happens.

Does anyone even play Breach mode? Even 100% fags say they don't count those acheivements since they're balanced it around micro transactions.

>you will never have a deus ex sequel where at the end you have to fight against true jensen and its unwinnable.

this sounds really cheesy but I want it

Attached: 1407189405688.jpg (276x368, 25K)

>when you actually manage to beat him real jensen uses your killswitch code to instantly kill you

That isn't a sequel hook. It's a conspiracy present in many parts of the game, including a lot of the side missions.
You claimed there was nothing interesting happening in the story, when players can actually find out Adam isn't who they thought he is, and subsequently see the game in a new light.
The fact people still talk about that is proof people did find it interesting.

>Hairstyle
>Outfit
I mean, come on.

Mankind Divided was hot garbage and it broke my heart. The seaquelbait ending, the lack of beloved characters, the boring ass new characters, the SJW crybaby shit. It was bad.

>no proof that it's Delara
In the preceding cutscene the illuminati members say it's time to activate the sleeper cell, then when the cutscene changes to ruzicka station you're shown Delara sleeping right next to Adam in the train. Coincidence? I don't think so ;^)

Is there a more tragic character in gaming?

Attached: 1537213169616.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

The common criticism leveled at the game is that the main story is boring and ends when things are getting interesting, this is the source of the disappointment. The side missions are something that people generally considered good/better than the main plot.
You're more or less saying that people actually found the narrative interesting because they picked up on that thread/sequel hook (which it is) that hardly features at all and really isn't part of MD's main story. They didn't because virtually nobody cared at all about the plot with ARC, Marchenko or the Human Restoration Act.

Gunther had it worse

Attached: 1469837928797.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

Yeah, RIP.

Mankind divided, dishonored 2 and wolfenstein colossus destroyed a lot of progress. They all shot themselves in the foot with their laziness

no and good riddance to making half games and mobile shit. fuck the deus ex universe bullshit they tried to pull, fuck eidos, and FUCK squenix.

How on earth was Mankind Divided lazy?
The increase in scale, quality of content and level design, and improvements in gameplay (so that it actually plays as a good shooter) compared to Human Revolution is very impressive.

Take everything you said, and feel the exact opposite way. That's why

That's just blatant lies though.
Try playing the game, kid.

Attached: 1446237142033.jpg (207x253, 17K)