>beat the shit out of two players in a row
>third person comes up
>FUCKING LAG.
>FUCKING 2 LIVES PREFERENCE
>LAG
>FUCKING BATTLEFIELD
>LAG
>LAG
Of course he fucking wins. Take your git gud shit and shove it down your throat, lag is not an intended mechanic in the game yet sweaty try hard fucks like the dude I played rely on it. Are they EVER going do something about it?

Attached: smash1.jpg (300x168, 20K)

Yea Forums is fast. don't die on me.

git gud

the online in ultimate is so trash, you have to just deal with it and not take it too seriously.

low hanging fruit, bro

Ya, I think I made the right choice abandoning it in the first place. Time to unsubscribe from Nintendo's online and let my Switch collect dust until BotW2.

Attached: new main.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

>missing out on mario maker 2

smash sucks

Both of you had to deal with the lag. Keep crying faggot

and he's used to it and revolves his gameplay around it. I on the other hand, played two matches with no lag at all (three considering one of the guys re-upped). The problem lies with him, not me. Try again.

Attached: main1.jpg (225x225, 7K)

If it takes you more than 20 seconds to adapt to the lag you might went to go to a doctor

>years of muscle memory from the series
>months of muscle memory from this installment
>LOL JUST SWITCH IT UP ON THE SPOT BRO
blow me

well I can do it just fine

another thing. Honest question. Why can't you just admit Nintendo needs to shape up or the other player is shitty for relying on lag? What's wrong with you doing that?

lol, sure you can

because if the other player is shitty then you should be able to beat them since Smash bros is 60% reacting to what the opponents future moves are which lag makes even more relevant. Also no point in complaining about the netcode since Japs will never be able to do that right, at least a latency counter is all I want

>because if the other player is shitty
he wasn't shitty. He may very well have beaten me w/o it. Speaking as honestly as I can, I might have been able to beat him if we were on Final Dest w/ 3 lives... but the preference is another topic and he's in his rights to select what he wants.
>Also no point in complaining about the netcode since Japs will never be able to do that right
OK, so we agree that I might be pissing in the wind, but I'm right.

You must know so much about this person based on one match. Please tell me more.

No. They will never fix it.

I know a few things.
>He/she brings lag to a match and has 3mil GSP.
This person plays a good bit and wins. They depend on that lag to get that score.
>They have a 2 life, Battlefield preference instead of the much, much more popular preference of 3 lives, Final Dest
This person deliberately picks settings in an effort to throw people off instead of winning on a level playing field. Yes they're within their rights to select these settings, but the spirit of the choice is to throw a monkey wrench at their opponent.

I hope this person stubs their toe.

>friend has become obsessed with elite smash and getting characters into it
>Has turned his playstyles from creative and stylish to the most unfun cheesy spamming of low risk high reward strategies he can muster
He wins just as much as before but now instead of feeling like I got outplayed by a big brain move it's just fucking annoying as hell win or lose.

Online Smash is a fucking cancer. I've played against people who participate in tournaments who are more cheese averse than he is.

Attached: 1519687561662.jpg (807x659, 42K)

thank you! someone who gets it.

>Ike
You benefit from lag git gud lol.

GSP has turned the smash community into a bunch of cheese balls it's the fucking worst

doesn't make it right.

Battlefield is better than FD.

Ya, I just went to settings and turned off auto-renew for online. Fuck that garbage.

I recommend playing arenas lads, there's no ranking system so people play for intrinsic enjoyment. They'll be a lot more likely to play their favorite and play for fun or genuine improvement. If you're the cancer though don't bring it there.
How is his elite roster doing? Like who's he playing and is he actually good?
Yeah I was just fucking around because Ike upsets me. I keep getting shitty Ikes that stick around in my arenas fighting me for fifteen fucking years despite always losing, but I can never bring myself to kick them.

>Battlefield is better than FD.
This is true, but Battlefield is also one of the worst tourney legal platform layouts. And worse than several other not tournament legal layouts that are still fun to play on at a high skill level.

Battlefield is tanky campy bullshit

He has Ridley, Mewtwo, and one other I forget in elite. He's trying really hard to get his Puff in now

He's a genuinely skilled player and was wrecking me and in elite with his main Ridley long before this change so it frustrates me that he's resorting to endless cheese now

Unfortunately it’s up to developers who have no clue how people will play their game to discourage cancerous play. If a style is working, it’s super hard to argue against it.

>FUCKING 2 LIVES PREFERENCE
What's the problem here? I've never played a match and thought 'man, if only there was another stock things would have been different '.

Kill yourself for glory baby

Attached: image.jpg (500x373, 39K)

ganondorf nigger detected

keep abusing lag you little faggot.

Attached: 1551385950182.jpg (480x360, 42K)

I find that hard to believe, user. Not once? You're never on the way to a comeback that could've worked if you had another life? Never not once? EVERY. SINGLE. MATCH you ever played is a one-sided blowout one way or the other?

Do you even own a Switch? Do you know what game we're even talking about?

How much of a scrub am I for having trouble with lvlt 9 cpus? The input reading is insane.

I wish online wasnt trash or that I had friends

>ike
lol go bitch somewhere else

get better internet.

tough break, user.

if it helps, I rarely use Nair.

please reread the thread before making a comment that was already addressed.

Imagine paying for awful online

>being poor

get better internet bitch

>bawww lag
I have never had a laggy match playing this game. Maybe you all should stop being poor shitskins?

Its embarrassing how far people will go to defend nintendo at all costs

Get mad.

please reread the thread. This has been addressed.

cope snoy

You must be fucking awful at this game if you can't feel it.

how can u be this bad at a childrens party game, you fucking retard?

Stop being a poor shitskin.

I don't know why you have such a hard time believing players can adapt in a two stock match, there aren't that many twists and turns a game can take and two stocks aren't exactly over in a flash. Conversely three stocks can be a massive slog especially in certain matchups.

>because if the other player is shitty then you should be able to beat them since Smash bros is 60% reacting to what the opponents future moves are which lag makes even more relevant.
and that's kind of hard when the game is randomly stopping or your control of your character is delayed by a second or so.

I'm a college educated White guy from Connecticut.

also, reread the thread. your concern was addressed earlier.

dunno man, one curveball can change the trajectory of the match.

>White guy
Opinion discarded.

>calls me "shitskin"
>opinion discarded for being White
what the actual fuck is the matter with you?

Attached: laugh.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Beaners and whites are the worst parts of the FGC. Beaners fuck up everything with their shit internet and whites whine, complain, and like being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

Im at 4.6 mil. Very rare for someone who wants somewhat legal stage/2 stocks. Continue sucking dick at smash so you can have a shitty time. I hope they dont "fix" online because i fucking love battling amazing players with 3 stocks on BF or FD.

Attached: JPEG_20190228_121122-1.jpg (370x370, 28K)