Here's that skin for your Nintendo, son

>here's that skin for your Nintendo, son

Attached: cringe.jpg (1027x1092, 237K)

How do I get this type of skin?

>I'm getting to the point where I can recognize girls in these collages

It's too late for me, isn't it?

Attached: jrjrpanrfpor.png (1151x616, 1.28M)

Ironic weeb culture is genuinely the most unfunny thing on the internet.

My nephew has a hoodie with that design
So tempted to disown him

"check out this switch skin i just bought its full of waifus lmao" he messaged his friends on discord after placing the aliexpress order.
"play naruto" he said to his smart TV, which began playing with english audio as he preferred watching, not reading, he tells his friends. he then doesn't look at the TV for the next several hours, instead reading facebook on his phone while only listening to the show as background noise.

This, fuck. It's the fucking worst.

I saw a guy wearing that hoodie today. How do they not kill themselves out of shame?

there's nothing ironic about it, just weebs that don't want to call themselves weebs

I don't understand these people. Why do they do it?

This collage is actually getting popular with e-girls. I completely approve. Some of these girls are really fun to hang out with. No way in hell I'm giving them money unless they have good rewards, and yeah, some of them actually do. Long Live The New Flesh!

Attached: D5QoWdsWkAAnzu1.jpg (1536x2048, 452K)

Well my nephew is 12 so that's probably why.
I'm grateful the cringiest thing I did was wear a naruto headband with my buddies.

>pochi’s art mixed in there
I’ll kill the fucker that made that

I went to a metal concert and saw 2 guys wearing them and they both had gfs

>mfw seeing a fat girl wearing an ahegao sweater in public
I admire that sort of boldness but I'm also a bit repulsed.

Attached: Vir52-1-3.png (172x213, 51K)

>I admire that sort of boldness but I'm also a bit repulsed.
That's what I don't get; it takes an absurd amount of guts to actually go out in public like that, but for what purpose?

jokes aside, is there anywhere I can get custom skins for the switch?

I miss when anime wasn’t known by most people in the west

>Long Live The New Flesh!
Barely anyone on Yea Forums is going to get that reference dude.

Doesn't make it any more funny.

It isn't a problem that normalfags know about it, because they always have. It's just always been limited to extremely normalfag and base entry stuff (Dragon Ball, One Piece, Pokemon, Naruto, etc.) that everyone knows about
The actual problem is the new trend of ironic anime watchers on sites like leddit and twitter who only watch anime to seem so hip and quirky amongst their friends. None of them are willing to watch anything outside of whats the hippest FotM anime so they can force out some shitty memes so they can farm attention and likes / upboats

Attached: 1541717355550.jpg (1550x2000, 1.02M)

With stuff like ghost in the shell and akira, I'd say it's been known for a long time, people just don't know that they know it.

I'll go full autismo and say it would work better if it was entirely made of panels of Nintendo girls. I only thought of it because Shauna is included.