Do you like Dino Crisis? Would you prefer a remaster of the first two games, or a total remake...

Do you like Dino Crisis? Would you prefer a remaster of the first two games, or a total remake? What would you want from either?

Attached: d4xflnm-57fe8976-0dfd-4ccd-8197-4646371c7305.jpg (618x800, 137K)

Maybe it was because I was a stupid kid, but I enjoyed Dino Crisis 2 more than the first one. Probably should get back to these games.
Remakes in the same vein as RE2: Remake would be nice.

obviously a remake, but i wish they keep the same style of the first , the second i know a lot of people loved but it is pure action i want terror+ dinosaurs of the first didnt like the 2nd one that much

I'd Crisis inside her Dino, if you know what I mean.

Remake when?

DC2 is my favorite game of all times hands down. Finished it hundreds of times, dozens of combination, no hit, knife only, no kills (only the forced ones), let bleeding begin and finish it with no hemo used, tried it with one hand only etc etc. Subjectively I would like either a remaster or a remake only if done properly by the original team only. Objectively i want it to stay dead because i know it would be ruined by today;s industry. The games are good memories. Leave them that way, I'm at peace with them.

>dinosaurs in 2019
Geez. Who cares

We all know that if they remade Dino Crisis they couldnt do it like they did with RE2. How would they do it?

2 > 1

I agree

Attached: 1554182389214.jpg (469x396, 30K)

>remaster or a remake?

Neither.
I'm tired of this fucking remake/remaster cancer shit.
Either make a proper sequel (no that abomination is NOT DC3) or fuck off.

imagine how good her ass would look like in RE2make for dino crisis

Attached: Dv_hzZJW0AU6KgZ.jpg (801x1200, 81K)

that's a tranny, isn't it

Why did the controls feel so much better in this than RE?

You guys want a remake but would having realstic graphics not ruin it? The ps1 graphics were perfect for that setting and I just have a feeling that realistic dinosaurs would be kinda gay.

They would have to go the Dino Crisis 2 route to distinguish it from Resi. Like, making it a more action-paced Resi 2 Remake.

I hope they go with the Dino Crisis 2 aesthetic too since it was very colorful and unique.

I feel like there's a 100% overlap between people who don't want a remake and people who don't like the Resident Evil 2 remake

I think raptors and dinosaurs are more fear inducing then people. I know for some reason dinosaurs always appear in my nightmares, nothing else just dinosaurs.

The first would be perfect for an RE2 style remake

All I ask is they keep Regina's personality and don't fuck up her look like they did with Claire in the RE2 remake.

The series ended well with 2 actually. The mystery that surrounds it's ending doesn't need closure.
In my head canon Regina did manage to build a portal and save Dylan and Paula.

Attached: regina.gif (448x224, 835K)

Remaster. Fuck off with your shitty zoomer remakes.

Then she gangbanged a bunch of dinos and popped out a few eggs

More like got anal gangbanged by raptors and then T-Rex stretched pussy to inhuman shapes.

Not because you're a stupid kid, but because DC1 was very boring. The start is the best but after that it slogs with the most boring puzzle after puzzle and the raptors are not fun at all.
This is coming from someone who LOVES the classic resident evil games.

>also tfw your name is Dylan

Attached: driving in the cretasic.png (684x385, 413K)

>DinoCrisis 2 is better than DinoCrisis 1

Attached: fbcaf323.jpg (437x898, 88K)

>your name is Dylan
You're chad by default

Attached: 1556404209875.png (256x256, 119K)

They should have more levels like the boat sequence when you just gun down hoards of dinos.

fuck off fps nigger