Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpH-KVb0JU0
youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ
twitter.com/SsethTzeentach/status/1121742327842734081?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>steals other people's videos
heh nothin' personnel

VIDEOGAMES

Attached: 1548713980497.webm (888x500, 2.93M)

he plays them

anyone else got a massive tongue fetish?

why does he say his "th" sounds with an "f"? I noticed a few times when he says "other" and "threat" with an f sound

kill yourself sseth

Literally normie tier now that he toned down his humor and there are tons of twitch streamers reacting to his videos

why does he have much more views than emptyhero?

no

have you thanked the mercant's guild today?

Attached: happy jew.png (512x512, 103K)

>make unfunny videogame review
>Yea Forums hates it
>make unfunny videogame review full of Yea Forums memes
>Yea Forums loves it

>find his editing funny and snappy
>realize he's just regurgitating whatever he finds on Yea Forums, /pol/ and /int/

Attached: 1556157869128.jpg (568x320, 49K)

Post best sseth videos, I'll start:
youtube.com/watch?v=UpH-KVb0JU0

>people did "let's watch" for games
>now they have "let's watch" for videos about games
Just how many layers of faggotry will they keep adding on?

Is this true for all his vids or just a specific one?

where is sseth from, anyway. his accent sounds canadian but maybe it's just me

probably most

Denmark

reactions of a reaction of a lets watch of a lets play.

for the love of god sauce

There's no limit to this honestly. You can just keep putting more "reaction to" on the title indefinably.

fill me in here, where does he nick them from?

>be youtuber
>put effort into making video
>publish it
>some other faggot just films himself basedboying over your hard work and gets himself hundreds of thousands of views
why is this allowed?

Attached: girl clown meme.jpg (878x910, 140K)

go away bugman

Link please

It's in the metadata.

youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ

oy oy goy

reminds of those really old mumkey video with that troll dude where they kept reacting to each others reaction videos

If it's happened to one it's most likely happened with others.

>make eceleb thread
>it dies with no replies
>huh better make the exact same thread again
why?

no, but i have a massive tongue

Alright shut the fuck up everyone.
Whose art do you hope to see in the next review?
twitter.com/SsethTzeentach/status/1121742327842734081?s=19

His SS13 and DF stories from his videos were proven stolen so I imagine some of his other stories in videos were also taken from others.

Attached: 1553198396977.webm (500x448, 974K)

>takes your own shitty memes you've seen here a million times already and feeds them back to you with ADHD editing so you don't have a moment to think about how shit it is
>earning good patreon money from this regurgitated talentless shit
Sseth is Yea Forums's guy because Yea Forums doesn't deserve anything better than this.
I get it if you're underage and lap up "board culture" because you're still at the age where you're desperate to feel like you're part of some kind of club but if anyone over the age of 18 likes this, they're definitely just fucking braindead.

>incase
holy fucking based

Attached: incase smug arab girl.png (298x397, 171K)

redditor's mandalore

honestly I swear I've read most of his videos as green text stories here over the years

>meme artists drawing memes for sseths latest meme compilation
oh boy I can't wait to clap when I recognize a joke I have have seen a million times already

>youtuber gets too famous
>content gets worse
Name one instance this hasn't happened

bu

I used to wonder why people would whiteknight for ecelebs on Yea Forums, but then I realised a lot of those same whiteknights literally pay these ecelebs money
so if you're paying sseth to put memes over video footage, you're definitely a retard, and probably really want to convince yourself and others that you aren't a retard, and it becomes important for you to defend them from all criticism any way you can

imagine paying for memes
there are people on this board, in this very thread, who do exactly that

Cuz he's from some Scandinavian nation I forgot which, it's easy to forget he's not a native English speaker but yeah you notice things sometimes.

I was gonna say Idubbz, until i realized Ian has slowly started to phase through his edgy humor. The most you'll hear from him anymore is calling someone or something a bitch.

Come to think of it, he actually does sounds kinda like Everman, and i think he's a Swede or something

Because Emptyhero is only funny when trolling someone. His actual content is unimaginative and tends to be low quality.

Sseth also has a discord of faggots to produce jokes for him. Hence why anyone who plays the games he makes videos on knows his stories are bullshit.

Idubbbz has been awful for a few years. His upload rate is terrible and his best content ala Content Cop is pretty much dead. He's basically just making "IRL" vids now and nothing else. Not even anymore Unboxing videos.