Who are the worse port beggers?

Who are the worse port beggers?

Attached: 1549002970556.png (627x168, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O6kN73PuygI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Switch kids don't ask for ports, they just get them for some reason

switchfags

Switch players are at least grateful when they get a port even if the framerate or res is a bit dodgy. Mustardrace has a meltdown if they can’t hit 4k 144hz on their 750ti and blame consoles

switch by far. at least pc just sticks to their change.org petitions.
switchfags spam their shit all over Yea Forums, message boards and social media. they've even built up a cancerous culture of fake "leaks" and "rumors" of ports, then they get mad at the companies instead of themselves when it turns out to be fake.

children. anyone with even a minimum wage and parttime job would have a ps4/pc/switch combo

PC because PS4 exclusives run like shit and I'm 100% willing to rebuy BB

someone post that chart with each group reacting to the other's games where PC just says "Where's the PC version" and then the PC game is "where's the linux version"

Switch
At least PC can run the games it asks for

Why does it matter? It's not I get to play the games less if other platforms also get them.

Switch, there was a thread earlier about a guy complaning persona 4 golden wasn't ported yet

this

they beg for them and when a tiny problem arises they immediately say they will now pirate it

Nintendofags
>"Persona 5 will be 3DS exclusive"
>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal confirmed as an RPG and listed as PS4 only on the main site
>"P5S will be a Switch port"
>It's a Musou spinoff
>"W-Wait for E3!"

Switchfags, but this is true.

you do know that was just shitposting right...

At least when PC fags get ports they have a chance to be better than the original if the company doing it is good enough. Asking for a switch port is just asking for an inferior version because MUH PORTABILITY.

Switchkeks

>Switch players are at least grateful when they get a port
no they aren't. according to nintendo fans, capcom is "greedy and lazy" for giving them ports.

because they're putting RE0, RE4, and REmake 1 on there for full price with no actual new content or changes made.

pc hands down

>hurrrr AAA games are shit
then...
>WHY ISNT THIS AAA GAME ON PC
>WHY IS THE PORT OF THIS AAA GAME SO BAD
then...
>lol console tards

PC answer is always PC.

if two groups beg equally, i have more respect for the side that wants to play games in higher quality than the side that wants to play games on the toilet at work while pretending to poop

>play exclusively on PC and Switch when it comes to current gen
>get lumped in to port beggers
>mfw
I just like M/KB and I want to play Smash Ultimate and SMT:V if it comes out.

Attached: 1424640814167.gif (210x131, 271K)

Both ask for bread
Switch will get the bread at 2/3 the quality
PC will get the bread a year later

horse shit

The sad part is that neither portbeg here.

They don't.
There's one or two twitter posters like there is for every fanbase but other than that there's nothing.

At least the switch gets GOOD ports.

Attached: Kawakami_Cut-in.png (872x632, 117K)

Of course the two choices are also the smartest two to own if you want the most exclusives.

Switchtards

What about Cities Skyline? That was an awful port

So when's RedDead coming to PC?

PC
And then when they do get ports they whine about them. There's no pleasing a pcmustard. All they like is indie games
and to be fair there's nothing wrong with liking only indies

Probably PC, despite what they are parroting in this thread. People don't get Nintendo systems to play multiplats, they get them for exclusives and use another system for the other games. Unless it's some kid or something in a family that cant afford more than one console, but in most cases, that kid is probably going to have xbox or playstation to play with his friends in this day and age.

PC on the other hand has is straight up just a platform where people want to play all their titles like the xbox or playstation. So when PC doesn't get a game, they naturally will beg for that title to release on PC as they have no alternative.

>At least the switch gets GOOD ports
OH NONONONONO
youtu.be/O6kN73PuygI

Attached: 1555688457-o7rqrpd.jpg (2552x1297, 613K)

>tfw the only reason why I bother with consoles nowadays is because of exclusives

If everything was on PC then they would be obsolete for me

Attached: 1555307542124.jpg (1077x1703, 710K)

Easy.
Switch users

At least PC ports can be played at 8x the resolution of consoles at 4x the FPS, while Switch is at 1/8th of the resolution and 1/4th of the FPS.

Lets make it clear, the PC it's going to find a way to emulate this gen console games. PChads don't need to beg they'll take those games one way or another

Attached: piratechads.png (2518x1024, 276K)

Sõytch, so fucking much. They even portbeg for motherfucking MULTIPLATS.
Sõytchtards are also the only fanbase retarded enough to shitpost every recently released multiplat on Yea Forums. Remember the release week of MHW, RE7, RE2MAKE, DMC5, and Sekiro? So many falseflagging Sõytchtards trying to derail threads with shitposting and purposely shit on other games to incite fanbase wars. Let's not forget that they love to flood Yea Forums with port rumor threads.
>GTA5
>RDR remastered
>Dark Souls Trilogy
>TW3
>P5

Attached: 1556892323011.jpg (453x439, 36K)

>Switch kids don't ask for ports

Attached: 83234_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 247K)

Both are pretty terrible but overall I'd say PC

>switch not powerful enough for fingernails

Attached: pic044.png (512x512, 83K)

This board is a festering cesspool safe space for NintendoGA/v/, so without a doubt, Nintendie defence force will come in drove to say that PChads are the port beggars. Although, the recent meltdown over P5S should tell you enough who are the worst port beggars really.

Attached: 1506549890437.png (593x862, 442K)

>Article about Japanese game with decent following announces new game for Ps4 And PC
>comments section filled with SWITCH PORT WHEN, It would be perfect for the Switch, SWITCH PORT OR RIOT
I find it disgusting that when the Vita got ports it got shat on and ridiculed especially if its a game with anime art style, it would be called weeb garbage. Meanwhile it gets a free pass most of the time if the Switch does it.

Switchfags by far, which is a pretty impressive feat since mustards are massive port beggers.

What is the thought process of people like the one in that image? I don't get how anyone can misunderstand so much.

Attached: gale does not comprehend.png (486x613, 314K)