Anyone here having open world fatigue?

Anyone here having open world fatigue?

Attached: 155233802564.jpg (720x960, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjEzjPkny1I
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah man I just spend most of my time in my room

Tits

What's your guys honest opinion about the Barr impeachment? Do you guys think the Democrats are doing the right thing?

Attached: blcxb1a9yjuy.jpg (413x324, 29K)

t. wheelchair tranny

Attached: 1547261830084.jpg (1920x1080, 625K)

Is Barr actually getting impeached? I do think he should. He literally admits to not having fully read the report yet is comfortable declaring it exonerates the president. He also did so literally before he could have read the whole thing, and got appointed because he declared how much he would defend the POTUS.

Where I can see her boobs?

Just play prototype for that dopamine release then dip

No. And no one is forcing you to play those kinds of games.

i have real world fatigue

Yes, kind of. I have been avoiding buying more because I haven't been finishing a lot of the ones I do have. Too many games are too big nowadays, massive maps covered in copypasted filler activities. It's repetitive and triggers my OCD because I can't just leave it unfinished but I don't necessarily want to keep doing it.

There's almost no reason to when he can't really lie about information that is publicly available

I really want to scream "I'M SO FUCKING HORNY AND LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in all caps but jannies have been getting me banned for this lately. I really just want to respond with "I WANT A BIG BOOBED GF SO FUCKING BAD SO I CAN SUCK ON HER TITTIES" but I'm afraid the mods are going to overreact and put me in the time-out corner again.

First post best post.

Attached: anonymous.jpg (720x556, 131K)

god i wish i was that bottle

Attached: 1542984568569.jpg (626x128, 10K)

Had it for 3 years and it's not getting better.
Can still stomach a Morrowind playthrough here and there tho

Attached: 1476214623021.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

The guy is acting like Drump's lawyer rather than the american people's AG. He is unqualified for the position and should resign immediately.

er what? how could you have open world fatigue when there's so few per year

name me ONE good oen world game from this year if there's so many? I really have a hankering for one, not interesting in Days Gone because I don't like the bike-- it needs to have cars in it. That shouldn't be a problem should it though, since there's so many apparently coming out that's making you fatigued? [ps4]

Attached: 1551604021221.jpg (2237x2500, 1005K)

>Live in expansive, open world
>Amazing graphics
>Surrounded by paywalls
>Can't afford to see any of it
Real world fuggin sucks

Attached: IMG_20171125_121714.jpg (1960x1932, 574K)

That video where she is sitting on the toilet is more arousing then i want to admit.

I think they're trying to save their asses now that everyone knows this Russia shit was a huge waste of time.

I'm not. The open world sections of Metro Exodus were the best parts. I hope they make the next one even bigger and more open world.

Everything is a microtransaction in this piece of shit game. It's only free in the trial years (years 1 to ~18) then it gets really expensive if you want to keep playing. The grinding sucks and you only do it to keep surviving.

1/10 not worth it.

OOT started the open world cancer. Don't reply to me.

The problem is that those "open worlds" are badly designed as fuck, it's just a bunch of shitty areas with nothing in them. Combine with the fact that open world games have generally shitty combat/gameplay, and i can see why people aren't very entertained.

>

give me a link before (((they))) shut this down

There were like 16 indictments stemming from the Mueller report, all of them people close to the white house or the presidential campaign. How is that nothing?

>tfw no gf fatigue

Attached: 421374811.jpg (250x300, 20K)

>non political rich white man tax evasions
>totally worth America's time

I'm glad they're paying their debt to society or whatever, but they're literally going to like beach resort time at a prison.
They walk in and out of the jail on a weekend.
But again nothing of this had anything to do with Russia or Trump and Russia or any form of interference, yet the Dems still cling like it mattered.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjEzjPkny1I

Thank you user, i hope the universe will pay this forward, godspeed.

yes actually, ive been searching for a new genre to get into because of it. so tired of the same FPS/TPS open world shit

why is the bottle censored

The left is furious that the investigation brought up nothing on the Russian collusion narrative they pushed for two straight years and are scared of the new probes Barr is opening into the Steele dossier's origins so they're going on the offensive before their dirty laundry is aired to the electorate before 2020.

Pee pee tape HAS to be real.

I have my doubts

Try reading the report. They didnt find enough evidence of collusion but they found massive evidence of obstruction, ie trying to prevent them from finding evidence. The report literally says the only reason they're not charging Trump is because current DoJ policy (chosen by Barr) says the president cant be charged with a crime while in office.

since this is an off topic thread ill ask here, im looking for a doujin where a neet mistakes a tan loli for a new onahole that he ordered, i forgot what it was called
help a nigga out

Stop posting this gremlin fag

>The report literally says the only reason they're not charging Trump is because current DoJ policy (chosen by Barr) says the president cant be charged with a crime while in office.

What about after he leaves office with a Dem DoJ?

Maybe during the PS3/360 era when it seemed like everything was going to become open world trash, but it's pretty obivous that it's just another style of game that's in the mix. While open worlds tend to still be an excuse to pad a game there are plenty of games with tighter more bespoke worlds if that's what you prefer.