Cyberpunk 2077
VTM: bloodlines 2

JRPG:
Fecal fantasy 15
Persona 5
Persona 5: new waifu

Attached: 002.jpg (1600x1200, 315K)

>pic
What the fuck is that thing?!?! Kill it with fire.

Attached: 1540073587448.jpg (480x360, 17K)

you missed like half a dozen or more recent high profile jrpgs

Why the fuck is euthanasia for cripples still not a thing? "Let's just use all resources that we have to bring this weak being into the world where it will suffer, be detested all its life, never achieve anything and only be a burden to its family."

Attached: 1336503555661.jpg (572x549, 37K)

Mount and Blade is TURK not western shit.

Attached: 1554062074499.jpg (768x538, 121K)

>Mount and Blade is TURK not western shit.
So? It still clearly follows the design philosophy of western rpgs.

Her sister died recently. Or not, because they all look the same.

Some cripples can still be productive members of society user. OP's pic wasnt simply a case of a cripple.

>counting three games that aren't even out yet
Also, are we intentionally ignoring Nier and mainline SMT here?

Attached: fda.png (496x311, 238K)

But it isnt't worth the effort you put into keeping them alive. Just take em out and be done with it.

>counting Fallout 4 as a plus on the WRPG side

Attached: ishygddt.png (500x375, 299K)

Mind your own business.

it isn't worth keeping you alive either

this is your brain on consequentialism

West means west of Japan user

You kind of need solid evidence to suggest this based on a criteria of born cripples or disabled kids and how they turn out based on the rest of the population

ffs... Fine! Take a (you) and fuck off already, you needy little bitch.

How do you plan to extract an ethical decision from empirical evidence brother. Give me an ought from an is?

Because her mommy wants attention.

DQ11 is the best game in years

But if you keep going west from Japan you end up in Japan

All the resources of normality don't stop people from becoming crooks, murderers, and neets. Economy ruining banks probably caused more financial ruin for the average person than retards and freaks do for being kind of uncomfortable to look at.

Persona 5, Dragon Quest 11, Ni No Kuni 2, Nier Automata, Tales of Berseria, Ys 8, Digimon Story Games, Octopath Traveller, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Disgea 5, Final Fantasy XV, World of Final Fantasy. Plus loads of remasters of old JRPGs like the previous FF games, Tales of Vesperia, Trails of Cold Steel etc. There is also loads of 3DS stuff I didn't even mention. I think the genre is doing okay.

You could also technically count Dark Souls and Bloodborne since they are Japanese and RPGs but I know that's not what you meant.

>for being kind of uncomfortable to look at.

The most important part is that the family has to take care of them forever. Imagine seeing the baby coming out and you realize that you just got yourself an eternal responsibility.

Thanks for that

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-175559.png (1595x2048, 2.12M)

Because it's hard
I hope you never have a child like that.
If you ever happen to reproduce

I can understand why people used to let their infants die of exposure

I will not reproduce for the greater good of mankind.

Didn't this kid die?

Great, keep it like that

It is my business if my tax dollars are wasted on this

It’s OP and his retarded opinions

Nor you as well. Suck it up tranny this world is a hello hole and only the strongest survive, weak disabled accidents like OP’s pic related are going to want to consider death than existence just because they know internally how much their life is a burden on society

How many trannies, S0yb0ys and femanon’s have invaded Yea Forums. The place isn’t like what I remember or envisioned it to be.