youtube.com/watch?v=8XBlBPtQW6g
youtube.com/watch?v=gteaGEVxnQg
youtube.com/watch?v=fU_G2rRFkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=iLaQT8efpS0
youtu.be/6kbIlycGF-E
youtu.be/eSr1-dOQV8c
youtube.com/watch?v=r53hKAeulwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we will never get a 3 because 2 fucked things up story wise but did gameplay good
>we will never get a 3 with Alex because he became evil because strawman

Attached: 1538932109337.gif (200x200, 2.94M)

>Activision squandered the chance of getting a third game made by Platinum Games because they assigned them 3 shitty Nickelodeon licensed games that sucked

Attached: 51182400_2718172071556747_3439310751511085056_n.jpg (527x396, 40K)

It was fun for a short while

The worst part they didn't even need to turn Alex into a Saturday morning cartoon villain to make him an antagonist. He was already a cannibalistic blob monster who's adversaries just so happened to be worse than him. It's not that hard to write him as a villain without changing a damn thing about him. They should have just made it clear that Blackwatch and Pariah were far bigger threats than him.

Attached: 4B942B5E-A66D-4217-BD2F-D4E451008139-1428-000003F52C32B9D0.jpg (651x960, 36K)

I never understood why so many people seemed to prefer Infamous, Prototype was much better.

great summary user
it's so weird that even throughout all that chaoes onf apocalyptic infested mess the bad guys are still paramilitary guys and scientists.
it's like even hell has to work with it's own opressors that actively try to make things worse even if they themselves become consumed by it.

>They should have just made it clear that Blackwatch and Pariah were far bigger threats than him.
They already did that though, didn't they?
Or maybe I remember it wrong. There was that thing about them doing field tests of monsters on other civilians or purposefully infecting people to study them or something.

Then there was that thing with the gas that would infect everyone when inhaled but they assigned that whole thing to Mercer, even though he probably wouldn't have any motivation at all to infect innocents if we take after the previous game.

I felt like there was nothing else to do in Prototype once you beat the game except to do the same challenges scattered all over the map.
I would prefer to play Infamous 2 over Prototype because you could do two playthroughs for good karma and bad karma.
That and UGC missions were fun as fuck.

infamous is literally just an FPS but instead of guns you shoot lightning out of your hands

Don't forget that also turned him into a coward who, when cornered, absorbed all of his allies. And for a guy who has absorbed canonically, over 1000 people, he could only regenerate his arms 3 or so times and that's it? That's all the power he has left? Such a pisspoor excuse to have Heller win.
Headcanon is he let Heller absorb him to add his DNA to Blacklight to build immunity. But of course this won't lead to anything ever.

I experience the same feels with Infamous 2. The evil karma was supposed to be canon, the devs wanted to follow up with a sequel (one of the most interesting vidya sequel setups). They even kill the protag in good karma but most people played the good karma and so the devs based the sequel off of that for some retarded reason (muh community). Beast Cole Infamous 3 never ever, you at least have a sliver of hope to see Prototype 3.

Attached: 1553972005808.jpg (750x931, 71K)

>is third person
>has multiple varied types of attacks both short and long range
>viable melee
>defensive abilities
>can hover and tether around a city
>literally an FPS
Yea Forums - video games

worked

I like both. Prototype is great for when you just want to rip and tear shit up and Infamous is great for when you just want to zap stuff.

Attached: 62BF1464-CD2E-4AE9-AF0E-5FAB9515B2E0.jpg (1500x774, 291K)

Of course you were merely pretending to be retarded.

cope

Didn’t Alex also have a character arc in the first game? Granted, while he wasn’t exactly a nice guy, he did gradually developed to give a shit about other people and even saves New York from getting nuked.

Not even him but you’re retarded, dude.

>We will never get peak Mercer vs Pariah
Feels bad

seethe

Which one had that tentacle bomb? i liked that one

Don't be angry brother.

I remember when this game was Game Informers cover story,so much stuff from that was left out of the final game.
I remember online co op being mentioned. Way more powers. Multiple guns instead of just the couple. the final game had. And the infected buildings you had to take down looked like actual hives of some sort (that I think you might have been able to go into?) instead of just normal buildings with bad acne.

Musclemass is the best power
Fuck prototype 2 and it's shitty gay tendrils and no hammer toss

Don't forget the lack of guyver form.

You got it as a dlc skin bro :^)

>Fuck Prototype 2
Honestly this

Isn't Radical Entertainment still technically alive but they're only assisting on COD shit like Raven these days?

My nigga.

Attached: EAB0CD9A-6BCD-434A-8C2C-79D59A69281F.jpg (964x834, 160K)

*snap*

Just put him in Smash Bros already

The fact that Alex Mercer was a piece of shit and that it was actually the virus pretending to be Alex Mercer that had the capacity to be a good person and even a hero was a neat twist.

He would unironically be a great addition, what with his powers and shit. He can be a toned down virus Kirby.

Attached: A3C4EC76-0A8E-4AFD-88AC-102894908FD9.jpg (640x800, 76K)

literally just a worse hulk ultimate destruction, am I the only one who played prototype and couldn't believe how it's basically 85% Hulk: UD?

He'll get more respect than he ever had with Activision desu

I agree. I also genuinely liked how he gave a shit about his sister. Too bad the second game retcons the shit out of his development.

Attached: 795E6B35-F381-4FAA-8002-7ADD5A286BF7.jpg (800x600, 89K)

I just wanted a good PARIAH boss fight.
They could even have had Prototype Mercer come back at the end of Prototype 2 and just be gobsmacked there was another part of himself running around.
Now Heller was retarded but still.

Infamous: My Wife's Son was okay though. Not lighting the world on fire, but there are worse 6-8 hour distractions on the road to the grave.

>Prototype turns 10 years old next month.

Attached: E8B74EB1-DC19-43FE-9E63-FE2B33D5BB58.jpg (520x611, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i44Mcmi-dss
youtube.com/watch?v=HNT6y3ainTY

some videos that talk about the game

If vtmb got a sequel we can get lucky too yeah?
h-haha

>disguised as Blackwatch soldier
>drops from the tallest buidling
>survives
>other Blackwatch soldiers see this
>they don't give a shit about what they just saw
>you are still concealed

Attached: 1534296696646.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>Virus hivemind that literally reads the memories of all he consumes
>Took a few third world issues and a corrupt woman to make him forget about caring for humanity and just recreate the virus exactly as the original mercer did
>Adding insult to injury he purposefully does it in front of a camera smirking like a cartoon supervillain
>Taunts Heller the entire game right down to the Final Battle

What the fuck happened with Prototype 2?

Attached: Whoa, Scarry.gif (500x288, 2.57M)

I'm guessing it was a good call to kill Cole before all this political shit hit video games.

That shit always got a laugh out of me.

Attached: 31CDCEC9-0DE9-4296-ADBA-BFF8A580630F.jpg (932x612, 92K)

Yeah the only thing I didn;t like in this vidya.

Are there any other games that make you feel as mighty as Prototype?

But the second game is worse than the first from a purely gameplay perspective.

idk but i just pretend that prototype 2 did not happened it was shit.

Sadly they didn't fix that in P2.

Only Hulk:ultimate destruction really
devs can't make actually fun games like these anymore

Fuck these guys.

Attached: 9D4078FC-3779-43FF-9091-D7FCABE0F4A7.jpg (482x405, 145K)

Saint Row 4 ?

*goes invulnerable*

>bought this today for my 360
Haven't played it since it first released, looking forward to wrecking shit again.

i can see alex going "THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY IS THE VIRUS" but only as a excuse for the virus to spread to the whole world with the moral high ground

shit even throw some bio-transhumanism commentary to make mercer look like a virus trying to help humanity with out getting the nuances

Whip was the coolest and the bladearm was so good it turned the game into easymode when you got it.

>prototype 1
>fun as fuck
>prototype 2 comes along, assume its going to be bad because of a nigger protag
>turns out it was infact bad
EVERY
TIME

Attached: 1526256539278.jpg (600x439, 23K)

>destroys half of your health in a "combo"
heh, nothing personnel kid

Binary Domain
i liked the destructible enemies and the bosses were rad

Attached: 1529523324015.jpg (323x433, 43K)

I didn't like 2 because the gore was better in 1. Especially when you consume people to your body.

Yes. Raven, Radical, Neversoft, etc are all in a state of undeath where they just do bug fixes and make maps for COD.

That's my man.

THA PHUCH CHU SAY ABOUT ME CRACKHAA??

Attached: P2-Heller_WP.png (1680x1027, 2.53M)

Hello, Whitelight.

Bless this artist.

Attached: 2e2a8f4edaa4e0f3ff9d1384b02087ea.jpg (800x600, 258K)

Who else loved throwing people at helicopters?

Niceo one.

yep this too

it looked much darker too

Is the PS4 collection worth getting

Attached: 3max.jpg (498x622, 125K)

It had some good improvements though. Like the possibility to let go of the civilians without hurting them, the tendrils, the visual aesthetic etc

It's a shame Mercer changed that much between the two games. I read the comic book and it contains the worst justification of all time. It's some "I travelled the world and saw some humans being assholes to each other" shit. He also got mad because he realized a man he trusted was a criminal before. As if he wasn't "a monster, a killer and a terrorist" himself.

There are many.

Attached: Prototype.full.1515988.jpg (800x600, 558K)

pure fun with musclemass

I SAID FUCK NIGGERS. AND I DONT MEAN THAT AS AN INSULT I MEAN HOLD HIM DOWN AND LET ME FINGER THAT PROSTATE

Attached: 1526259395161.jpg (800x800, 59K)

>we will never get a 3 with Alex because he became evil because strawman
this could be fixed by just saying Prototype 2 Alex was a completely different Alex that regenerated from another chunk of flesh that survived the nuke like OG Alex. So that way in a hypothetical 3, you could play as OG Alex and then beat the shit out Prototype 2 Alex once he shows up again

Attached: 1545923368067.png (784x1356, 1.61M)

I didn't even know ps4 version existed.

That’s kind of gay, user.

Remember when they took the challenges out of Prototype 2 and sold them separately for $10? They even gated the Alex Mercer skin behind platninuming every challenge.

so how is the pc version of prototype???

Bodysurfing people was fun too. Also blowing everything up with the thermobaric tank or whatever the best tank was called.

KEK

OWH NAAWWWH WHITEY YOU BOU THA HAVE A VERY BAD DAY NOW

Attached: heller-goon.jpg (600x337, 14K)

Nothing gay about spreading a jigga boo jungle man and playing the congo bongo using your dick ass the drumstick and his ass cheeks as the drums. Some might even say its nature

Attached: 198494118897.jpg (640x907, 131K)

Not exactly, it was free if you had the Radnet version of the game. It wasn't hard to find and it wasn't any more expensive. In France at least. Pretty sure every store around here only had Radnet versions.

Everything is included in the Ps4 version for free

fuck prototwat
talk about the game it ripped off and did everything worse than

Attached: The_Incredible_Hulk_-_Ultimate_Destruction_(game_box_art).jpg (265x376, 31K)

That would be bullshit but bullshit I would be completely fine with.

Attached: A541FA49-4C00-42A1-B35B-827D4E8738AE.jpg (767x1042, 164K)

prototype have missions that where a cake walk or were a fuking brickwall and i really like that to balance the fact of you being a god so there is some challenge

but prototype 2 is just heler? hedan?hetan? either pretending to being blackwatch or just killing everyone and saying fuck a lot

If I liked the inFamous games, would I enjoy this?

Yeah but it was a code wasn't it? so if you bought the game used, you would have to fork out the $10.

Is this the one with the forced stealth missions?

I agree, that would be cool.

Also put Mercer in Smash like the others said.

>black protypyte good
>white pratopapte bad

Attached: 1518321051025.png (485x443, 27K)

I played the shit out of it back on the Xbox OG.

They ripped off themselves. That was made by the same devs and Sierra were originally gonna publish Prototype too.

It's be quite easy to sell the transumanism thing, he learns the memories and knowledge of every human he consumes and the virus is a hivemind. Were it to infect the entire planet you would have all of humanity's knowledge condensed into a single entity as well as enough biomass to manipulate beyond the bounds of what current technology can even dream of. You would be ending all wars, all famine and opening up untold possibilities. Communism on steroids except it works.

Y'know if you don't mind abandoning humanity, and free will. But what have those ever done for us? Considering how the city in Mercer's game was completely devoid of basically any redeeming people at all it'd not be unreasonable for him in an already compromised mental state to let the virus have a greater hold on his morals.It'd be more interesting than "rawr I bad guy now!"

prototype 2 has far superior missions user also even remotely liking how edgy prototype 1 no game should take itself that seriously

>black man absorbs me
>im inside the blackman
gotcha boy

Attached: 1444482702067.jpg (455x608, 36K)

Yeah cool game but I don't like the hulk or marvel shit in general.

Mercer's story was more interesting to me.

Not really story based games though so eh.

No.

Attached: 194984196.png (220x311, 145K)

What would his moveset be?

doesn't make a difference
why would you want to play as some edgy faggot nigger instead of the fucking hulk beating up giant robots and kicking helicopters into buildings
>I don't like the most based superhero
you are gay

how is heller black when he has asorbed the dna of white men

It’s a mystery, user.

Attached: 39894028-1DAD-4238-951C-069013F8446B.jpg (900x595, 68K)

I can see him getting along with Kirby, strangely enough.

wtf is this game still expensive fucking ACTi vision kikes

Hulk isn't based, Bruce Banner is the type of nice guy incel to browse here.

Was about to post this before I saw you already posted it

Seriously, anybody who hasnt played this needs to buy it asap. The first mission makes you think the game is going to suck ass but then you're hooked.

Fucking this.

The fact that they decided to turn him into a villain shits on the pretty metal characterization he had in the first game. The virus was more human than Mercer, but no, with a crappy mini series of comics, we get Prototype 2 Alex. 's headcanon of him allowing himself to be assimilated into Heller is far better than the shit we got.

For me, I liked the option to be a hero and save people in Infamous. Prototype, you're just an out and out monster (though there are bits where people will scream for help and you can help them). In Infamous you can choose whether or not to massacre people and drain their vital essences.

Attached: 1540751650006.gif (550x550, 305K)

I played 1 two times by now but I still don't understand whether the virus is alex himself or the virus just imitated alex and is a new being itself.

If you like just tearing shit up, this game is perfect for you.

Attached: E41BB8FC-EC0B-4286-A6AF-A9005A5C9832.jpg (600x800, 94K)

is the pc version viable???

I found a bundle for the first and second on PS4 for about thirty burgers, which doesn't seem that bad.

The virus imitates Alex because his memories were the first to absorb, he later realizes this but doesn't care IIRC since OG Alex was a piece of shit

Alex is long dead.
The virus had taken his form and by doing so gained consciousness in the process forgetting for a while that it was originally a virus.

>Cry of fear
no game was able to beat the atmosphere this game has for me

Attached: ss_cc2731cefa5d593b0d2c093461fa9f3bd3582162.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 808K)

Please. Oh, please.

Attached: peni peni x2.jpg (1080x609, 152K)

He’s basically human-shaped pile of the virus that took the original Mercer's memories and form. Hilariously enough, despite all of the heinous shit you can do, the virus is still a better person than the original Alex.

the story was pretty uninteresting outside of alex being the virus and some lore stuff like pariah or whatever the fuck.

It’s pretty worth it, imo. Definitely not a bad deal.

Attached: DFFFE63B-F71E-4E9E-B387-ABA99CE96E48.jpg (600x800, 88K)

No, it's terrible ports.
Just grab the PC versions

don't they fuck up on windows 10

Neutral B: Spinning Blade (can be charged)

Up B: Hammer-fist upercut. If pressed a second time while in the air, you dive and smash the floor

Side B: Slams the claws into the ground and spikes come out. The more you charge it, the farther you can hit

Down B: He puts on the armor and becomes heavier, but way slower.

Grab : Grappeling hook with the whip

Final Smash: The thing where there is an explosion of tendrils everywhere

just grab some fixes from PCGamingWiki

>PC version
Fuck no they run like asshole. 360 or nothing if you want the smoothest experience.

why was this game made by acticuck of all companys fuck

Not bad, user. I like it.

Sometimes I want to write smut of Mercer and/or Keller using their powers to just be fucking sluts. I mean pure, unadulterated, jizz snorting, ball licking, seminal biomass consuming genderbent sluts as whichever woman or women they absorbed that day.

Real talk though, one of my jams in the games was to go incognito as a blackwatch soldier and utterly wreck monsters and try to save people. It was, is, so fun. Just a regular dude with the power to stave off the viral apocalypse.

Attached: 1551164944583.png (276x237, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lLVcxBoPsqk
name a more kino vidya intro
you literally can't

Attached: 20190228_021045.jpg (1920x1080, 879K)

Attached: shadowrun.0.jpg (1400x788, 241K)

What the hell I want Mercer in Smash now

iam a sucker for edgyshit but the only mission i remenber for pt2 is the one that heller has no idea of how to operate a computer

Say a Prototype 3 comes out and they magically don’t fuck it up. What do you guys want out of it?

Because life hates us, user.

Transhumanist shit that doesn't end with 'jk they're all really evil' (since the virus is more human than Mercer ever was) and an explanation as to why Mercer in P2 wasn't the real (virus) Alex.

Also Alex and Dana being siblings and looking out for each other again.

This with the destructibility of Red Faction Guerilla would be the GOAT power fantasy game.

Do you guys think we'll ever get remasters for Prototype? Currently, not only can they not be persuaded to run on any modern systems, but also the graphics have admittedly not aged too well.

But I just wanna play the first game again.

>Alex and Dana being siblings and looking out for each other again.
Honestly, this. Their interactions were surprisingly cute. And kind of tragic considering how the virus cared more about her than her own brother.

Mercer was cringy edgy teen self insert.

The only problem with Red Faction Guerrilla is that there's no progression. Once something is destroyed, it's destroyed for good. There's no rebuilding or redevelopment.

>LoK
>TMNT
>???
Are you talking about transformers? That was gas bro and was decent.

You say that like that’s a bad thing.

A different runner and PARIAH.

Also, whatever happened to the OG virus chick? Elizabeth Greene, or something? I remember playing the first game and after the bossfight, she just fucked off.

you can already level some buildings and just about everything else in the game anyway
I don't know if it would be possible to keep all the robust abilities and enemies that make the game so great with that level of destruction

Same. I ended up buying a physical copy of the Ps4 version and I don't regret it. Had a blast playing it again.

Mercer ate her.

In the sexual way or the cannibalistic way?

Why not both?

Hot.

It'll be nice to play an inFamous-like game without the Karma system hanging over my head. It also seems like Alex would have a great insult-based friendship with Cole and Delsin.

I’m honestly surprised a crossover wasn’t made at some point.

Shit I don't remember that at all. Then again I was running the game on a ripped version back then without all of the cutscenes, so I likely missed that part.

Was there a reason why Alex never gave Dana the virus to keep her safe? Could he not control who lived through it even though he was the virus itself? Or do you think it's some kind of 'what measure is a human' fuckery and he was afraid of losing the real Dana to a virus that just thinks it's her?

Attached: satania.jpg (424x304, 27K)

>tfw played the first Prototype on a PC with a CRT monitor that could barely muster 20 FPS on it
>my idiot 14 year old self bought a shitty prebuilt just to play the 2nd game, which could also barely do 30 FPS

A shame the 2nd game, in hindsight, was so fucking shit. That Radnet pack didn't help at all.

>the three hanging out, taking turns insulting each other
>Fetch walks by to say hi to Delsin
>Alex has a laser focus on her ass the entire time
>Cole immediately has to break up the fight

IIRC, there’s a scene where Alex starts going off on a tangent about how he needs to kill, how good it feels, all of these minds inside him, etc, and Dana is shown to be creeped the fuck out throughout all of this. And then, surprisingly enough, Alec actually notices this and stops himself to try and comfort her before going off again. He probably just doesn’t want her to go through the same shit he’s going through.

>Alex’s hunger issues get brought up
>Cole tries to awkwardly bring up that time he was a vampire to try and relate to Alex

>you can throw a helicopter into another helicopter

>Nix stops by, immediately falls for Alex
>Alex becomes increasingly confused as time goes on
>Cole gives him a looks that tells Alex she's his problem now

>Underrated
>Widely considered one of the highlights from the 7th gen
Next you'll say, "I was only pretending to be retarded."

Well, Cole can feed on bioelectricity to sustain himself. Hell, he got his power by vampirically mass-draining the bioelectricty from thousands of people. He already feels 'thirsty' in places without electricity, i.e. without people (since in Infamous 2 the first area without electricity didn't have many people).

>Mercer's game was completely devoid of basically any redeeming people at all
i'm thinking something like mercer creates the hivemind but everyone is agonising about how they lost they individuality and mercer "get it" that only blackwatch was corrupt and not the whole society

and just absorb the infections and fuck off or disconnects the hivemind but still believe the virus can help humanity just the way hellen got helpet by it to make justice

Damn I love it when a game has separate punch and kick buttons.

I'm not the only one who liked to wander around infected areas and just watch the chaos unfold right? I remember it was even better in 2 since I could hop onto the trucks carrying blackwatch soldiers and mow down some zombies with them until something blew the truck up.

Attached: vietnam skeleton.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Fucking this. A shame the second game didn't have that function. Parkour wasn't as fun too

That was 10 years ago when edge was all the rage, and when all the “moralist” posting was a thing. If you can’t remember that you have to go >>back.

thisgame was absolute dogshit

Plays like ass on a Gamecube controller.

>tfw they fixed that in the sequel but the sequel is just a linear shooter

what a letdown, I would have loved to rebuild shit in RFG just to destroy it again

Prototype’s parkour was fun as fuck. I also like the detail of Alex’s mass being so dense that he’s leaving imprints into the ground and walls whenever he runs.

>activision game
nope

Honestly, nothing’s wrong with a little edge of the game is fun. If the game is shit AND edgy, then it’s cool to mock the shit out of it.

>so many people at Yea Forums enjoyed [prototype]
you people are alright in my book

Attached: 1501527419053.jpg (362x447, 155K)

That is a good point, though it does help Cole that he can feed off of electricity in other ways. Alex has to keep eating people and can’t just help himself because of how good it feels.

>that final boss timer on Hard Mode
Fuck my ass any harder Radical and I might need a colonoscopy later.

>tfw I was a part of the prototype vs infamous shit flinging
those were the days

It and PS4 Spider-Man were and still remain my favorite superhero sandboxes of all time.
That being said, take that with a grain of salt, because I am a bit of a Spider-Man fanboy, and my 12 year old me enjoyed PC Spider-Man 3 a lot despite it being an obvious pile of manure.

At least PS4 Spider-Man webswinging feels good. Those speed upgrades after level 50 kind of fuck the whole experience since you're moving so damn fast that he can't react to certain objects fast enough.

>Prototype remake
>Real Prototype 2 without the nigger
please. is that too much to ask for?

Does Prototype even count as a superhero sandbox, considering how you’re murdering and cannibalizing the ever living shit out of everything?

no is a god simulator

>Asking for a game that has a likeable black male protagonist that ISN'T a walking stereotype
Seems to be, Jamal. I too bemoan the focus on niggas in games over actual black men.

True Crime NYC's Marcus kind of broke away from that, but only kind of.

Lee from the Walking Dead was based too.

>because 2 fucked things up story wise
Wrong. There will never be another one because it would be a significant downgrade. You can't have that much high octane action in a game anymore because the hardware can't handle it. If you wanted to make another prototype at the same caliber of the first one it would have to take a hit in graphical fidelity. But normalfags won't buy a game unless it has the best graphics available. Prototype 3 just can't be done on current hardware.

Fuck no he wasn't.

Please don't make me remember him. I still miss him.

whip was both cool and easymode, but the best thing was the combinations

>whip to grab car at distance
>switch to musclemass to throw it
>switch to hammer and toss yourself at the thing you just tossed a car at

then put it on pc and wait for consoles to catch up

activision is too busy trying to make several billions with each CoD game

only watched the second one, couldn't finish because he was fellating the story too much for me to take seriously

You forget also digging Blizzard into a grave.

they would make trillions off Prototype Remake/third game, and that's from only me buying it if it will look good.

I always loved the tendrils. It was like evil symbiotic webbing. P2 on the whole is like a more gruesome Web of Shadows to me.

Honestly I'm not even sure if current PCs could handle a game with the amount of shit going on that prototype 1 had with modern graphics.

To be fair, Blizzard is doing a good job accomplishing that on their own.

Remember when activision remastered both games and somehow made them worse?

Attached: RjLTKG8.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Which is sad, really.

Attached: 90B2B5B0-ED12-4BA3-B8D8-F1581CBDABF0.jpg (600x800, 126K)

I doubt Activision did the remaster in-house. Probably the same Chinese company that did the Arkham remasters.

Attached: D696A74C-BF30-42CD-B9E2-364B0EA72D10.jpg (1024x1280, 327K)

absolute perfection.

Speaking of superhero sandboxes, I kinda regret never having gotten around to playing Spider-Man: Web of Shadows or Shattered Dimensions.
I think I recall them being on Steam, but somebody told me Activision took them down because they're fucking pricks.

Attached: C83DEE18-681E-49D6-8A94-034B4419860E.jpg (640x959, 90K)

Shattered Dimensions wasn't a proper sandbox.

I remember renting Web of Shadows as a kid and having an absolute blast with it. Hope I can find another copy of it for my old ass 360.

>Activision took them down because they're fucking pricks

The pricks are Marvel who demand big bucks to renew the license.

You realize that sometimes no one wants to bother renewing a license. Hence why Flying Into Free isn't in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Man, that sucked. That song was kino.
youtu.be/SZNbabKjKpA

Creepy things in a normal environment is what needs to be done more often

You know you can actually watch an official video on B'z youtube channel right?
youtube.com/watch?v=8XBlBPtQW6g

God, that is hype as fuck.

There's a difference between swapping out a song and completely removing a product from sale. One just pisses off morons with bad taste in music, the other means you can no longer make money from something you investing millions into. If Activision could get a reasonable deal from Marvel they'd renew the license in a second.

Attached: F16A9F2C-AA51-4B7D-8B21-805320B5DBD5.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Cry of Fear hit that special emotion for me. When I'm dying on my deathbed, fuck, I'll remember that morning I woke up, crisp morning walk, no one around or any living creature in sight. Beautiful sunlight, that blue hue in the environment, the chirping of birds and crisp frost on the ground. Euphoric.

Attached: winter-morning-31941-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 1.02M)

This game was amazing.

>Activision
>not wanting a deal that's either peanuts or free
I find it hilarious you think Activision negotiates in good faith. Kotick might have been right about Schafer, but he still nickels and dimes everything else unless it sells CoD numbers.

Attached: Durable civilian.webm (720x405, 2.72M)

How.

Attached: 77A82167-24CD-4159-A44A-1AF11883E438.jpg (400x400, 33K)

NPCs only die a couple seconds after they stop moving after taking a lethal amount of damage. By picking them up, you interrupt their death. Assuming they're still in one piece.

Attached: New best friend.webm (1244x700, 2.87M)

I find it hilarious that you think Marvel is less of a greedy shit than Activision. Do you honestly think the initial deal made was Marvel makes peanuts? You're an idiot.

I've had civilians survive the powerbomb from the tallest building they had in the game. I guess they grant the target you're holding greater durability so you can keep using them as a weapon regardless of drop height.

>I’LL BEAT THIS HELICOPTER WITH ANOTHER HELICOPTER
This game was great.

The Drakan games

Attached: drakan3.jpg (800x600, 135K)

They're both greedy fucks, but you seem to ignore that Activision has proven they don't give a shit about their license unless it makes them big money, hence why they were more than happy to make those garbage Amazing Spider-Man games.

hyper armor has got to be the absolute laziest thing a dev can do to make enemies challenging

I enjoyed both of the Prototype games. Barely remember the story in either beyond, "Virus bad. Wait, humans bad. Virus correct humans." or some shit, but they were fun to actually play.

>company doesn't care about things that doesn't make them money

Welcome to capitalism, retard. You really are a fucking idiot if you think Marvel is any different.

Do you guys think we’ll ever get another game like Protoype ever again?

Attached: FE163603-C734-4673-A69D-FEB353B0A797.jpg (1200x1479, 311K)

a remaster would be more posible

>Remaster
For some reason remaster in my head is associated immediately with the Darksiders remasters, which were both shit.

Not with traditional methods no, but it could be rather simple with some GPU compute shaders and proper batching, two things that didn't exist when the first game was being developed. It's literally trivial to render millions of complex objects provided they're all the same or slight variations, even on shitty AMD GPUs from 2012.

Look up GPU compute shaders and you'll find all sorts of neat shit. Nothing prototype did was too insane to pull off, especially considering they just reused the engine from a incredible hulk game, it's just the concept required a small dedicated team of talented individuals not a mega corporation.

Attached: A8FEBC57-F5EF-45FA-A044-268AF34EC266.jpg (595x822, 167K)

It’s even weirder considering how he starts off the first game having absolutely no faith in humanity to begin with.

Attached: 113F4F53-370E-4ABD-BCAA-44DEDE4069E1.png (1200x1200, 1.27M)

Alex Mercer and Pariah have been said to have much in common. Alex is an artificial release of uncoded areas of the genome, whereas Pariah is a perfect natural release. As a result, it has been speculated by Blackwatch scientist Raymond McMullen that it would be 'extraordinarily bad' if the two of them ever met face-to-face.[4] McMullen speculated that Pariah was the only being capable of stopping Alex Mercer.[2]

A final game would have been amazing.

Attached: Pariah_WoI.png (1401x862, 556K)

>tfw no Alex and Pariah showdown
It ain’t fair, bros.

>this thread
Well, I guess it's time to try Hard Mode.

Attached: NOT MEN, NOT WEAPONS, NOT ARMOR.png (1883x125, 111K)

Thanks for reminding me of sawrunner, fuck.

I don't know user, lately I've seen a lot of Prototype talk, maybe its a marketing op for an upcoming E3 announcement. We can only hope.

Enjoy getting your ass beat by the stun baton fucker and spending several minutes just running around the arena until you can hit him again.

>that soundtrack
I'm not usually into orchestra, but damn, sonic mayhem is just that good:
youtube.com/watch?v=gteaGEVxnQg
youtube.com/watch?v=fU_G2rRFkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=iLaQT8efpS0
Also, is it true that you can stealth-consume super soldiers? I'm so sick of their "STAY CLOSE".

Nah, some dude made a couple vids looking back at the games in light of the first game being almost 10 years. Though I would love something like an announcement for a Prototype 1 and 2 remaster followed up by a Prototype 3, of course, as an Epic Games Store exclusive.

Sounds lovely, how about fighting Elizabeth Greene? I think I recall fighting her taking like a half hour on normal.

Don’t forget about those goddamn Hunters and rocket launchers.
>those missions where you got powered down and have to deal with those fucking things while taking down a nest.

Attached: 3C5DA482-FB5A-4ACB-AE16-6606CA0CC144.gif (264x320, 1.48M)

>There will probably never be a game like prototype ever again

Attached: 4wOs5TC.jpg (249x213, 13K)

Just uppercut and groundstomp.

Big pain in the ass. Hard mode is pretty annoying overall because of the health boost enemies get.

Don’t remind me, user.

Attached: 00D1C4B7-3AB3-4ADC-9EE9-EA664970B45B.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Does this game hold up today? I got it as part of some bundle. I remember having a lot of fun with it for a while, but it got repetitive like most open world games.

Maybe I'll just do normal then.

It's pretty ugly but it's a lot of fun.

Attached: dear god why.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I feel that it still does. It’s fun to just unleash total mayhem on anything that comes your way though some of the missions can be a pain in the ass.

Attached: B59E76A5-C646-46B2-AACD-5C161DD81D24.jpg (500x500, 298K)

Yeah, that's what made me quit. I think it throws you in a hanger with 3 creatures that absolutely wreck you.

Repeating my question from here : can you stealth consume supersoldiers?

>that one mission where you need to stop a bunch of helicopters from escaping the city
fucking bullshit

Attached: 1536354463183.png (1024x1019, 865K)

Oh yeah, I think I know what you mean. Frankly, I just used the soldiers as free health packs and threw shit at the Hunters to while mashing buttons like a mad man.

SJW devs love to focus on gay bullshit instead of making the game fun. Prototype got fun the second you loaded it up

Proto 2 and second son made sure that we won't be seeing any more of those games unless we make our own but just the amount of time coding all that would be ridiculous.

Attached: 1493499380434.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Hard Mode is best for when you know how to break the game. Final boss has the best final fight location, but that strict timer sucks balls.

I like the game and it's concept but it kind of goes full retard once they start throwing alex detectors and soldiers that can see through disguises, why even give me stealth tools at that point when it's much easier to burst in with a tank

No. If you notice they never show up during base destroying missions.

Wow I almost forgot how trash the graphics were

>Prototype 1 and 2 main characters can be used as co-op in an exclusive campaign in a fuckhuge city
I'd totally paid for that

No.
Which is a shame because getting to run around as a supersoldier would have been a lot of fun.

But they do show up during war challenges. Can I at least do it there?

Because it's fun to larp as a civ, but the main goal is to just wreck shit. That was the main fun factor. God you autists always need to find something to whine about

Nope.

Just go full patsy

This

>ywn karate kick a helicopter for the first time ever again

Attached: 768524FA-5A7E-4E8F-A547-74538CF37BB6.gif (336x280, 2.85M)

Oh i do have fun spending hours accusing literally everyone in a military base of being me but i also wish i could reenact john carpenter's the thing

>fans mad that the sequel to a puzzle game has less puzzles and more combat
>actually it has a similar amount of puzzles
>plus two super-puzzles hidden throughout the overworld and only available at certain points in each playthrough
>plus one super-super puzzle only findable through solving a cipher revealed during the two super-puzzles

>Switch version adds an extra hub world plus five dungeons that is nothing but puzzles
>it has its own super-puzzle too

>every character is very cute

Absolute tennest out of ten. Best Zelda wannabe ever.

Attached: ittle-dew-2-plus-boxart-656x1062.jpg (656x1062, 177K)

Attached: download.jpg (190x265, 10K)

>blaming SJWs instead of corporate Judeo-Chinese who can't think of anything other than the absolute safest, most soulless product possible

Attached: 1112093102.png (931x725, 478K)

Is there a single sentence there that doesn't have some variation of "fuck"?

youtu.be/6kbIlycGF-E
NOT MEN
NOT WEAPONS
NOT ARMOR

You can turn the bad language off.

alpha protocol

Attached: 1548975351878.webm (640x360, 2.63M)

That game was bad and you should feel bad.

I didn't mind Heller, I think he was actually pretty entertaining, and a suitably different character to Mercer. Its just they don't do anything with it. His motivation is very generic, hell it even gets shit on with his daughter actually being alive, which makes no sense. Literally seems like they pulled it out of their ass to give the ending some purpose.
That is on top of Mercer just acting like a different person.
If they made Heller more of a "save everyone" kind of hero and Alex a hero who values the bigger picture more than individual lives, they could have had a good rivalry. Hell I would have preferred Greene surviving on somehow and framing Mercer as a better twist than what we got.

>Those thermobaric tanks
My dick. MY GODDAMN DIIIICCCCCCKKKKKK

Attached: Mein Gott.gif (360x240, 1.79M)

>aim for the head
>shoot in stomach/chest

Attached: notshepard.jpg (294x325, 27K)

I don't play many games (shocking, right?) and I finish even less of them. But I finished this one, so you are on to something.

I wasn't complaining.

Do you guys think we'll ever be allowed to have a game with Prototype's level of unironic edge ever again?
I don't care what you say I fucking love cheesy relentless edginess

Attached: Jerma.jpg (768x1024, 68K)

Attached: EF0B8EA0-6F9F-4594-A549-28EF44C8C72B.jpg (600x800, 375K)

How did this not become a meme?

Considering how modern vidya politics operate nowadays, unfortunately, I don’t think so, user.

Attached: Morityu.jpg (885x683, 67K)

>anime girl
fucking yawn. That's the epitome of ironic edge
>tee hee look how quirky it is. A cute girl doing serious and dark thing whaaaat a conceeeept

test

The industry as a whole has moved away from gore intensive games, and few games have an antihero on the same level as Mercer. It would practically be unmarketable in today's climate. You can find indie games with similar levels of edge but I doubt a game like the first prototype would be made anytime soon.

>2011
>playing prototype on my ps3 fat 5,999 meme machine
>freshman year of college
>hear whooping and hollering when I beat a boss
>look outside my window
>no less than three niggas outside smoking their brains out, watching me play
those were the days

>he can't recognize eric's artstyle when he sees it

The game desperately needed more enemy mutant variety and more combos for the claws. Otherwise, solid game that I play once every other year.

Eric is probably a soi chugging anime lover who has a kawaii body pillow

Whatever, pleb.

Blasphemous if it ever comes out. Love me some Catholic body horror.
Ave Maria.

Fuck the hate it's good.

Attached: MGSV-Launch-Trailer.jpg (1283x709, 162K)

If you haven't beat prototype 1's final boss on hard using nothing but muscle mass, get your shit together and beat it like a real man.
Bonus points if you use the upper cut combo.

Muscle mass was hidden top fun.
Shit goes crazy.

You're not hardcore for watch faggot anime cartoons with a tiny bit of blood

Attached: washthedishes.jpg (256x256, 8K)

You're not hardcore for say people on the internet that they aren't hardcore.

P2 crashes at the menu on multi-thread CPUs unless you limit the game to 8 cores, apart from that runs fine.

Attached: B828913C-D01F-4D35-9361-78E74EE5FDD5.jpg (800x1129, 227K)

P1 without Special K is very quiet.

I loved bulletstorm so much
I want another but I know that it have the same spark even if they did it back near the first

I'm hardcore cause I don't watch sissy soi jap cartoons

oh wow "user" you're so cool

Attached: 1552832964133m.jpg (427x1024, 65K)

Yea Forums isn't an anime site and I think it's hilarious that you, a pussy ass anime fanboy, came into an edgy western game thread only to get triggered

Attached: E38FD798-7DD8-497D-83D8-C5961919EF83.jpg (553x875, 237K)

It seems like you’re triggered by the fact that you don’t like anime so much you have to get butthurt because other people enjoy it. Nice try soiboi, but you’re not upsetting anyone.

Attached: 47EAC3B7-1AE9-41CD-B9A6-1061B80F4501.jpg (640x480, 36K)

I came here to discuss Prototype. You were the one to start whining about "muh jap cartoons".
Also:
>Yea Forums isn't an anime site
lmao

So what was your favorite power to use? Mine was the blade arm.

Folklore comes to mind, got teary remembering Doolin's theme.

Also Remember Me. Absolutely the best cyberpunk world ever, sun and all

It boggles my mind how in the fuck we haven't got more games with rideable dragons like Drakan

Attached: Ellen.jpg (789x987, 143K)

Attached: ace-combat-.jpg (300x157, 13K)

You came in here expecting people to fucking take you seriously when you called an anime game edgy

Yea Forums isn't an anime site it's a multimedia site

Either Blade or Hammerfists, hard to decide.
Also, running with Shield or Armor on.

shit, meant to reply to

Attached: 16174_drakan_order_of_the_flame-6.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

>did gameplay good
God no, it just turned it into a game instead of an experience. 1 had better instances and gameplay.

Attached: 1556970943080.jpg (905x881, 266K)

No u.

Lol wasn’t the guy who said anything was edgy, just defending anime because it’s decent television. Sorry it doesn’t involve selling houses or 600 pound amerifats. But nice try kid, nothing personal.

Attached: 031FF77A-52D9-4E21-96F2-B8ECD1A0F5B4.jpg (488x463, 34K)

>We will never get a remaster that fixes the weird cuts in cutscenes and dialogue that hardly make sense
>We will never get a game that completely retcons 2, says it's not canon, and make a game with multiple areas like DC and the like
>We will never fight th other bits of "Alex" that assumed their own personalities after the nuke blew him to bits, and each of them has a different dominant personality, like Elizabeth Greene, Taggart, Supreme Hunter, and even the actual villainous Alex Mercer.
>We will never team up with Pariah who has been laying low because he doesn't want to bring chaos and has his own set of more paladin-like powers in contrast to Alex dark crude forms.
A man can dream...

Attached: 1554649034382.jpg (516x536, 20K)

First time I forgive a wojak poster.

Attached: 43C0DC0D-FA64-4898-B2E2-D71E037CDF32.jpg (800x1169, 605K)

What kind of place would P3 take place in? I don't know that many island based cities.

Why not just take it to the big scene, out of the island and into the mainland?

>anime
>decent television
LOL

Plot reasons and budget: virus can't spread on water. The map size would be too big.

>anime
>television

Attached: image0-46.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

What would you consider decent television?

>they call me a killer, a monster, a terrorist

>im all of these things

youtu.be/eSr1-dOQV8c

If we're going off 2, it can spread on water. Apparently it can spread through all aspects now, established lore be damned

Do you not have basic reading comprehension?

Metal Gear Rising
ITS TIME FOR JACK
TO LET ERR RIP

Attached: 1555636230680.gif (360x276, 2.42M)

>not understanding a fetish

Something not made by disgusting yellow bugmen

I meant who the fuck watches anime on TV anymore retard. Get with the times old man.

Attached: 1556159155742m.jpg (601x1024, 54K)

OK, what would be the limiting factor then? Making the whole thing in space?

Well, I guess they didn't mention vacuum, so there's that. And there's nothing to infect in space.

I've never heard of Folklore. I just ordered it. Looks actually pretty cool. Also was Remember Me any good? All I remember about it was that it had actual attacks locked behind DLC and preorders

yfw watching your shitty western cartoons with no plot and no sweet anime tits.

Attached: 226250C8-BABF-4D4C-8799-0EEAB0915A85.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>I need to look at fucking cartoon tits to feel anything
Damn dude that must be depressing as fuck. lol

The thing about how edgy it is is that the message you can take away from it at the end of the game how Alex goes out of his way to save New York and clean up the mess he made with the virus means that, as we know the REAL Alex is only a small part of the virus who is really at this point an amalgamation of hundreds of people that have been absorbed, humanity as a whole isn't really bad. It's a weirdly non-edgy message for such an edgy game. Of course the sequel completely ruined that, but still.

>and no sweet anime tits.
Was this supposed to make you look not-retarded? It didn't work

Attached: disgustface.jpg (524x336, 29K)

Attached: 68E10BE3-845C-43CF-924F-A96FD634EA90.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>I'm gay

You know, maybe a world tour isn't such a bad idea. Taking it all into space feels like jumping the shark.

Right. You're so low test that you need to look at poorly drawn cartoons to get hard, but I'm the gay one.

Attached: laff.jpg (1200x628, 60K)

Typical subhuman. If you can’t understand the appeal of “tits” as user puts it, then you’re living in world of your own lies. Or you’re gay. But I’m sure there’s an anime for that.

Typical homosexual. Can't come to terms with his faggotry so he looks at cartoons because actual tits can't get him hard.

If you can't get attracted to real tits and have to use cartoons it means you're not attracted to women or titties. No wonder anime fans turn into crossdressing sissy ERPfaggots

Dunno it was pretty easy to kick the shit out of them with "muscle mass". Or maybe i just played on normal.

Funny, that’s not how it went down when I was with your mom last night.

Attached: 7979E876-A1CA-4A36-8856-65783A28AED6.jpg (640x360, 116K)

I don’t think I’ll ever forgive Activision for ruining Alex’s character like that. Like, yeah, he wasn’t exactly a nice guy, but he still went out of his way to genuinely save New York and even developed a conscience, to point that he was ironically a better person than the real Alex Mercer. It was a neat little twist but nope, let’s just piss that away in the sequel.

Attached: 05D37D0B-6921-4F8D-9681-EBAD22D23A8B.png (2700x2600, 3.21M)

Just because you have erectile dysfunction doesn't mean that you somehow ascended beyond liking tits. There is still hope for you.

Absorbing the Folks ID with the Dualshock's motion controls feels pretty good, I'm sure you'll like it, just be aware that it can become a little repetitive for some.

As for Remember Me, it suffered from identity crisis and publisher hoping, but it's damn good looking and has a cool put together world/lore. Attacks are purely cosmetic, what counts are the combos, buffers, regens and cooldowns ina bamham kinda combat. I don't know the consensus about this but I liked to play it in french

Attached: 1502660539485.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Yeesh so you seriously aren't attracted to real tits. I know now for sure that you're gay

>That god damn feeling jumping buildings in your sentai armor and beating the shit out of everything like a garbage disposal of tentacled death

There is no better power fantasy video game.

Attached: 1399910850950.gif (497x501, 133K)

Attached: syphon.jpg (266x264, 28K)

He didn’t even say he doesn’t like real tits. “Yeesh” who let the brainlet dickfart use a computer. Go back to trying to eat the MS paint crayon and leave the discussion to the adults. Also, yfw.

Attached: E956F220-FF8F-4E68-8734-AA3F389EEF70.jpg (774x774, 84K)

>you can only like 3d or 2d, liking both is impossible
What are you even doing in here? How did you even find this site?

This is some meltdown
And because thots can't handle men preferring fiction over them

Attached: 1555224885409.jpg (700x628, 194K)

Why was Prototype's 1 gameplay so good?

Dive bombing tanks and helicopters are great

youtube.com/watch?v=r53hKAeulwo

Bodysurfing people was the shit, man. The parkour was fun as well.

>a minute apart
Uh oh the faggot in denial is seething

Because it made you feel like a God
How could you kill a God?
What a grand and intoxicating experience

But for real, every movement you did felt like a natural disaster, and the means the military takes to stop you with all the artillery and armaments just add to it.

Attached: 1554692406191.jpg (234x221, 28K)

>Pariah, the natural release, wants to turn everyone into a perfect being while sacrificing their humanity
>Alex, the artificial being, is the embodiment of humanity
>they crash against each other in a final battle
fuck me that would have been kino

So you admit that you don't like women? Faggot confirmed

>a minute apart
>Uh oh the faggot in denial is seething
OK, so an Yea Forums regular. What else?

Attached: Screenshot_246.png (363x112, 5K)

Man, I can smell the roast beef from here

Attached: 1549779155904.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Not the same person but I agree with him. Unfortunately you’re not going to believe me, and continue to think you’re the superior human being.

This is the best thread I’ve seen all night. Normies casually talking about shitty games, while retards and man children argue wether they are gay or not for enjoying anime and real tits. Keep it up Yea Forumsirgins, I’m loving it.

Attached: 309BDF3A-AC66-47AF-9668-0908352C5589.jpg (335x335, 16K)

Of course I'm going to think I'm superior. I'm not the one who gets mad by a mere mention of some cartoons. Besides, he still haven't answered and never will answer my question.

>TEN YEARS AGO

Attached: 1535163078965.jpg (600x600, 93K)

>tfw second game has no mentions of pieces of Alex from the nuke
It's almost like the nuke never happened...

>anime
>cartoon

Attached: 672C94D4-3D2A-4554-A47B-62D6DC0DC0D9.jpg (250x187, 5K)

>all of those Infamous vs Prototype shitflinging debates
Good times

People who like titties, be they real or well illustrated >>>>> chestlet enablers, child fuckers and fart huffing ass faggots

Also, Pyre needs a lot more love.

Attached: 71tPc7gOAoL.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

t. Dagoth "Daddy" Ur

Based.

they were both shit but atleast infamous was polished and not a ps1 looking turd

This one, very much this one.

Attached: b4915370e13bf70234b0090c1083cd346bd0f7c1.png (1453x1404, 518K)

Attached: 73AC2AF1-D095-4DC6-A67B-0EC57BB402FC.jpg (1000x750, 301K)

How much art do you have there?

Not that much compared to my other folders.

Attached: D6015357-2C2D-4AF8-B24C-06D73BE368B5.jpg (650x680, 354K)

Why is everyone posting about the same game? Have a little originality. For me, it’s overlord. The humor, the gameplay, and the style are just so good for its time. Wish they’d give it the ol’ remaster Dazzle.

Attached: C2F75F0E-AAB1-4839-B6D8-D1EFEFD7FF02.jpg (480x360, 44K)

To elaborate, it really is atrocious how badly this game is overlooked

>Godtier soundtrack, featuring Hideki Naganuma himself
>Fluid and simple controls that are also a challenge to master
>Plenty of different gamemodes
>Wonderful artstyle, one of the few games to properly recreate JSR aesthetics
>Plenty of content (Music, character and map unlocks, character customization etc.)
>All items are earned through gameplay as there are no microtransactions whatsoever
>Rated overwhelmingly popular
>Rating is more than deserved, it's one of the best niche fighting games currently available

Unfortunately due to the nature of Steam the game got buried in less than a month by shovelware and the ratio of new players to inactive players fell out, leaving the game to rot.

Attached: IMG_4157.jpg (750x400, 93K)

>ITT: criminally underrated games.
what are you talking about?
inFAMOUS was a great game and every one knew thta

Anyone got the full resolution image of Alex in a dress and on a unicorn?

Pack leader, unlocking it was hype as fuck. Whipfist/Hammerfists were great too

I have this

Attached: 1544005206326.jpg (695x1024, 92K)

This is one of those games I wanna like but couldn't get in to. Had all the crap I should like.

Exactly what I was looking for. Bless you

I see you are a man of culture as well

Based.

Infamous lets you be a good person and is also a hell of a lot more challenging than Prototype. Also story/world design is much better

That's all fun and good until you accidentally pick up a civvie and YEET him at the monster instead

Took me days to actually get into it. Once I figured it out though, I spent weeks just playing it over and over. I should have been burnt out on it but I just couldn’t bring myself to play anything else. When the second one came out, I nearly pissed my pants. And then they fucked up. Still go back every now and then.

>Sequel never ever
It's just not fair

I like Infamous for wanting to flex with being a hero but Prototype is pretty good for just letting me tear shit up with claws, blades, etc...

Attached: F06A9D99-EBDD-4C9F-BF71-7BFE5070FCA3.jpg (500x349, 31K)

Sounds like you had a pretty good time with it, maybe I'll give it another go. Just gotta go in with a positive attitude

psssssst hey kid. You want a galactic genocide simulator?

Attached: 220px-SwordOfTheStarsBox.jpg (220x309, 37K)

It was literally founded as an anime site, you dumb, newfag shitstain.

Attached: captain-america-super-soldier-ps3.jpg (1200x654, 264K)

Beyond Good and Evil

One of the first games I got on ps2, other one being Butt-Ugly Martians racing

I watched this video about Prototype on Youtube recently: youtube.com/watch?v=i44Mcmi-dss

I didn't give it a chance back then and wrote it off, but that video actually really sold me on it. It really speaks volumes about this industry when a youtuber can sell you on 10 year old game and make it look more interesting than most of the AAA output this gen.

>interesting
Literally just play spiderman, shits on it in every way

You mean PS4 Spiderman?

>want to play it
>check xbox store
>$30 dollars
what the fuck

The "rivalry" only lasted a year
It only lives on through a few powerlevelfags these days
That said, its weird how it was one of the few times two games were seen as dueling despite one being multiplat and the other exclusive

Assuming you actually mean Spiderman PS4:

1.I don't own a PS4.
2.that game looks really dull and uninspired. Not to mention the hamfisted politics it had to push, which further decreases any interest I would have in it.

There's a reason I haven't bought a PS4 this gen. There isn't much appealing output on it. Last gen looks more interesting in hindsight.

Yeah, even new physical copies are kinda pricey. But, then again, it's Activision.

>PS4 Spider-Man
>pushed politics
Oh so you're retarded and upset over a fucking flag. Yeah, don't bother playing it.

you can get it on ebay for like 5 bucks user

Im thinking of replaying one of the infamous games. Which one should I play?

>it's a multimedia site

Attached: 1323624667174.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Sometimes Yea Forums manages to impress me. This is one of those times.

Attached: E69FF111-A897-4465-A585-3D8109D06079.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Nix stops by
Nix is dead user. Meanwhile Cole tells Alex how he has to kill millions to save thousands.

It's a crossover, does it really matter that much?

>Oh so you're retarded and upset over a fucking flag.

I'm not even talking about the flag and you conveniently ignored the other points. Politics were just and addendum.

It does because paragonfags ruined the best possible sequel setting.

>why yes I also saw Whitelight's video in my recommendations

They're only similar games on the surface level. Prototype did a much better job of making you feel unstoppable, though

Also more people probably like it because it's not exclusive to PS3 and so more people played it

What politics does it push?

>Yea Forums isn't an anime site
weak bite.

Attached: 4chan anime 2.jpg (897x445, 202K)

>a new order
based
This one is the most memorable in my mind. Like you I'm not much of a fan of orchestra but Prototype is the exception

Attached: Kaabi.gif (500x609, 396K)

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Alex's qt imouto?

Attached: prt-dana_mercer.png (841x854, 449K)

I was more a fan of the random civilian girl who got killed mercilessly in the intro

Attached: rude.png (1920x1080, 678K)

>not even the same font
lmao

Fantastic game, it's a shame they wasted their chance with that abomination of a 3rd game.

I still love all games these guys release, but I don't even know if they're still in business.

I'm ashamed that the only thing I object to in that scenario is the genderbent part.

Attached: 1526715939369.jpg (750x410, 23K)

>lol just give it to Platinum
Fuck off, Platinum has never done a game like Prototype so what the hell makes you think that they should make one?

I may be 9 hours late, but I came here to say this.