WoW Classic - Home

Tell your best wow vanilla stories

Attached: Skärmavbild 2019-05-04 kl. 23.56.46.png (1386x862, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]
classic.wowhead.com/dressing-room#RM0z0zJ89cccVcc9m87Mm1r87cm1q87cVQi808mRt808m1h808m1i808m1d808m1f808VvD87c
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769556757
youtube.com/watch?v=6V9FyWhtT5M
youtube.com/watch?v=S20u7AuBrQs
youtube.com/watch?v=b1uIM2nPocE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking stop you've made like 5 threads with zero replies

I'm not that guy then, I haven't been on Yea Forums all day

I har a fever and was home from school. Farmed mithril for five days straight while running zf when I could find a group. I hadGood times. Think it was about then i understod that farming was relaxing, not tedious. I was about 12 years old then.

If I go holy priest, I should grab tailoring to craft some BoP epics when I hit 60, correct? Then I drop it for alchemy.

Reminder that anyone who dislikes TBC is just butthurt over not being able to oneshot people in PvP(thanks to resilience) and hybrids being viable.

Attached: 1449587118962.png (980x1110, 1.59M)

>mfw when retailfags show up

Attached: 1412859848682.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Guys, is the Classic dream actually dead? What the fuck, bros...

I haven't been keeping up with Classic at all and never even checked out the announcement video or anything, but recently I thought about Elwynn Forest, and then it hit me, pure joy and adventure.
Will Classic be subscription based or one-time buy?

Okay then how did warriors make money?

Take a wild guess, retard.

Subscription based, it will share subscription with the main game

>There are zoomers ITT RIGHT NOW who think TBC was better than vanilla

I don't know, I chugged straight from the guild bank.

Professions

go hump a pillar

Yeah no thanks, I'm picking engineering anyway. If everyones gonna get butthurt about orb reserving then join a different group. At least until DM comes out.

Yeah I guess orb reserving works for warriors
But even with engi you have a 2nd prof, can spec herb or something

Gotta keep mining for them thorium veins in DM dude.

>Yeah no thanks
The question wasn't what you want, dipshit, it was whether reserving orbs was the norm in '06. It wasn't. Go build a fucking time machine if that's troubling to you.

>playing a priest, get a whisper to heal for a 30-something dungeon
>get there, complete group, they share the quests with me, we're ready
>"you have no idea how long we were looking for a healer" - yikes
>"tank" is an enhancement shaman with a 2h
>2 hunters and a balance druid as dps
>what the fuck
>enh shaman can't keep aggro, has no damage mitigation so I heal him constantly
>waste all my mana every pack
>wipe on first boss after druid overtakes tank on threat
>get kicked
wew

I love this, so how did warriors get money? Donations? Lmfao, I'm sharing with my healer by the way so they aren't even all for me.

true

Attached: my-image.png (1020x860, 223K)

Early wrath and late wrath need to be separated.

you're right. let me fix that.

With classic now being confirmed to be delayed it sure seems so, cannot believe this

nah that's cheating, you would have to put pre-DS cata and pre-drought MOP on there, you don't get to pick and choose like that

fuck off wrathbaby

Wrath is shit the whole way through

It's not shit because of drought, it's shit because of dungeon finder and other casual trash features it introduced.

Cata should be higher. Better than MoP desu

More like early and late wrath to the dumpster and mid wrath to high

>confirmed to be delayed
source?

Fuck you for making me check.

Not an amazing story but on my first character to reach 60 i was grinding the ogres in tanaris (rip fat models), on the first day i found a rare (looked like a triangle shield, the second day an epic ring, the second day another epic (think it was a different epic ring. Must have been around feb/march of 05. Friend and brother were so in awe they started grinding the ogres, nothing for them though

Vanilla > TBC > Legion > Wrath > MoP > BFA > Cataclysm > WoD

Attached: 1314894002600.jpg (220x229, 35K)

First time I played the game (closed beta) when i was a kid I remember rightclicking mobs to attack them, like not just once but constantly spamming rightclick on them because I thought that you had to issue every autoattack as if they were spells you had to consistently cast

are hunters a bad class or was it just the "huntard" meme where they tended to be bad players?

Depends, they are good in general especially in terms of leveling or world PvP. They do fall off quite a bit later in raids from what I've heard though. Also yes, most hunters that I've met are absolutely dense

The latter
Hunters are pretty bad dps in later raid content though, they fall off pretty quickly after molten core, it's the worst dps class (but still better at dps than the hybrid classes)
But in everything else they do well, including pvp

So? My dick's bigger than yours.

>Legion above Wrath

Your taste is absolute shit.

Attached: my-image.png (1020x982, 270K)

WoW came out some time after Lord of the Rings, so all the kids went hunter because of Legolas.

Every class had its retards, but it seemed like huntards were the most concentrated in their retardation.

>But in everything else they do well, including pvp
And chinese farming

green jesus expansion was shit. dragon soul was so bad that the entire expansion is shit

>The beginning of the end. Most people quit here.

true

SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND NOT ONLINE

Attached: Your health is low do you have any potions or food.jpg (319x333, 59K)

Thx. I rolled Shaman in Vanilla but played Hunter almost exclusively in TBC, loved the class but didn't have experience with it in Vanilla.

Brehs, I never played the Warcraft RTS's. Is there worthy lore in Orcs & Humans or should I skip it and go directly the the second game

Vanilla > TBC > Wrath > MoP > Legion > Cataclysm > WoD > BFA

Really sad to think about the state and path WoW went down. Even Legion was pretty shit for the most part so we've basically almost had just as many and close to more shit than good at this point. Also just sad how fucked it all is, if you told me years ago that fucking kungfu pandas would be a better xpac than Deathwing, Legion or AU Outlands focused ones I'd laugh in your face and call you a faggot

It's a good story!

The saddest part is that I love the way BFA looks (zones, enemies, abilities) but the game is so souless in terms of difficulty and sense of accomplishment/reward that it's just not worth playing anymore.

The art team is the only team worth keeping in the company involved with WoW. Only thing I would change about zones is make them way more spread out.

Attached: pjn0rdu79h701.jpg (1493x839, 477K)

5.2 is better than 3.1, wotlk still loses even going by single patches

Listen dude everything after Wrath of the Lich King was straight dog shit. There's no debate here it's facts. If you don't agree you opinion is worthless.

Attached: 6aa.gif (467x398, 74K)

>Was a member of Brood of Reckoning on Cenarion Circle. Had a undead mage in our 40 man raid named Darthbima he had a heavy bronx accent,was a older guy...and he was quite special in the head. While trying to learn the Ragnaros fight he thought if he stacked enough spell damage no matter what he would somehow unlock the ability to deal fire damage to Ragnaros. We only found this out after looking at damage meters and seeing that he had had 0 dps done to Rag during attempts and he told us his logic behind why he was using fire spells on Rag.

>Fast foward to one day after clearing MC early we found out Emeriss world dragon was up in Feralas so our 40 man raid decided to head there to kill it. Well we get there and wipe for a few hours until one attempt we get Emeriss to about 5% health left and we thought this is it-we are going to kill him. There is only a few healers, the tank, and melee dps alive and our raid leader calls for a battle res on range dps-and unfortunately one of the healers ressed Darthbima.To people that don't know when a player dies in the Emeriss fight a large mushroom spawns on their corpse and explodes dealing such a huge dot poison damage to nearby players that pretty much kills anyone near it. Well immediately after ressing a few range dps including Darthbima our raid leader calls for ALL HEALS ON XABRE ONLY(our tank)...well what happens next was some pretty much leeroy jenkins shit. Darthbima yells on Ventrilo "I COMING XABRE STAY ALIVE." He blinks into melee range on top of Xabre as he is tanking Emeriss who is currently at 3% health and immediately dies and spawns one of those killer mushrooms on top of Xabre which explodes and immediately kills him and we wipe with Emeriss at 2% health. Our raid leader says on Ventrilo "What the fuck Darthbima why did you do that?" He responses
"You said all healing on Xabre so I decided to blink into melee range to use a bandage on him."

Attached: Karthus+is+more+supportive+_0fa6358aecbb1655894889f38b0487c6.jpg (937x379, 56K)

Anyone who was really into WotLK was a story babby and should be playing single player RPG's

weaving in and out to raptor strike is a lot more involved than steady shot spam, they're one of the more fun dps
also can't overstate how nice it feels to not suck ass at pvp in your raid spec

Hahahahah
Darthbima sounds like a legit player

I remember there was some website with a database on quest, items, etc. It was the most popular wow site in my country. At this point in time the "hunter item" running gag was getting somewhat popular. For some reason that I cannot tell you I started forcing this fucking meme like no tomorrow on the poor site. I shat up every single comment section for the different items with it. Eventually other people started doing it, too. It went on from single guy posting "lol hunter item cuz of pet heal" underneath some cloth robes to ever more inane, idiotic, random and dedicated shitposts. Sooner or later the comment section was ruined beyond repair. 95% of comments were shitposts. Where once had been civil discussion and maybe players exchanging information, it was pure unadulterated buffoonery. They eventually closed down comments on the entire site.

Accurate list

Didn't Legion introduce welfare LEGENDARIES?

Blizzard should just make WoW 2 or spin Classic into WoW: The Alternate Timeline.

Retail is irredeemable thanks to the huge amount of trash that is in the game, for example mounts. There are so many "rare" mounts it's impossible for most player to know which ones are actually rare anymore. Meaning the whole rare mount system is pointless and removes a huge part of the "loot game." And that's just ONE example.

Alternate timeline is what's exciting - imagine Vanilla and TBC design philosophies in WotLK, etc.

>Blizzard should just make WoW 2 or spin Classic into WoW: The Alternate Timeline.
They should, but activision blizzard won't
And if they do they will fuck it up again, probably even faster than last time

>insulting Undercity
Alliance, you've crossed a line. I was gonna go PvE but fuck it now.

Nah that was technically MoP since it gave you free legendary cloaks

oh no, we in for it now

Attached: 1493688032729.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Which city leader was the hardest to kill, not counting involvement from enemy players?

It is so difficult to properly rate expansion as each one can vary a lot in quality from beginning to end. Beginning of Wrath was horrendously unbalanced garbage that could be completed in under a month of casual play. Yet it progressively became better after each patch to the point of having some of the best content in the gameès history. The first month of Cata was absolutely amazing and brought a lot of exciting and challenging changes to the game. But the expansion become absolutely dog shit from the 2nd month onward as Blizzard cut any hope of interesting content.

Retail is just a mess in general, the reason why vanilla is going to do well is because in this game less is more. There's much content bloat in it's beyond ridiculous and literally nothing but the newest shit is relevant. Also as much as I too wish for some kind of classic+ or a redo of of some of the xpacs it's a pipe dream because the only thing that matters to this company anymore is the almighty dollar. Hence why they're trying to shift towards mobile games as they make so much money and require so little development. Having these people try and emulate actual good developers would be laughable and sad

Four warriors and one paladin doing deadmines. Such nuts fun.

>be me 13
>human paladin because holy boi
>pretend to be female
>night elf rogue nerd falls for female persona
>buys me items off ah
I still do this shit

don't try to apologize. it's too late now. next time you get sapped and miss the boat off Theramore remember that you caused this.

I've been agonizing for months over whether or not I'll take part in the classic WoW.

The one thing that I really want to do there is pvp in AV and do some world pvp to get to see what it was like back then. Real, hardcore, ''you can use your brain too, user!'' type of epic battles with strategy involved - like the world of *Warcraft* should be.

But I've got some bad feels aboot how this is all gonna play out in the end. In all honesty I don't want an exact replica of vanilla WoW. I'd actually enjoy if they made a few changes and improvements - like finish some zones and dungeons and other unfinished projects (60's Karazhan, Azshara Crater BG and Hyjal, for instance) and completely redoing the night-time atmosphere.

But this wouldn't sit well with most of the autists who are on a nostalgia trip. Oh, no. They'd flip out (and most of them probably will anyway). And I'm not so sure getting to experience a vanilla-like AV and some world pvp is worth the hassle (namely listening to all the butthurt people who are raging either because they didn't get what they wanted exactly, or because they *did* get what they wanted and now realize that ''I thought I did, but I don't'', going through the done-to-death dungeons, monotonous quests and running in the old world without at least some artistic improvements).

Any words of advice or suggestions over what I should do other than killing myself?

I'm with you on this. 60's Karazahn would be great. Gimmie that fucking scaled back Gorehowl.

Attached: Gorehowl_TCG.jpg (278x238, 15K)

>pvp in AV
Remind me, is the classic version going to be before or after the AV changes?

You should spend less time focusing on retards complaining and enjoy the game more, when you actually sit down and play classic wow and party up with some people then it will just be fun and good times probably, nobody will talk about what game mechanics blizzard should have added or whatever

I'd like changes and improvements too btw but I don't trust actiblizzard to make good ones so honestly I'm happy with no changes as I doubt activision blizzard will be able to improve vanilla in any way

Played on a private server enough to relive it, I won't be playing it. The feeling is pretty superficial and fades away fast.

I wonder how this will play out in classic. Girls don't play on private servers, but the adoration of female characters persisted anyway. Was it precisely because there were no real girls to ruin female characters' image? Time will tell.

Private serverfags, were you guys inundated with players going dual gathering spec for money rather than a crafting spec?

Not him but i'd argue Legion is above Wrath's 2nd half. It's the only point in WoW's history where I thought the game was improving after an expansion. Artifacts did a great job at reviving class fantasy by giving each specc a unique experience (and helped hide the hegemony), Nighthold is in the top 5 raid's they've ever developed and Demon Hunter's fit perfectly. While legendaries were shit at launch mid-nighthold they just felt like glyphs that took up an item-slot, for PvP it was utter trash with the scaling and rewards though. Unlocking your mage tower appearances when your guildies couldn't beat theirs when they first launched was one of the only vanilla-tier bragging rights moment I've felt in nu-WoW. Wrath just felt like a watered down TBC, Legion actually gave me (false) hope that retail WoW had a future

I used to level in TBC on my dwarf hunter by killing the first few elites in Gnomergan. I think I was also meleeing still.

Attached: FC4F290C-B54F-46F3-B38E-7745F634CF1D.jpg (1024x640, 116K)

I pvp a lot so I always just have 1 profession as one prof slot is locked into engineering

I really hope they implement BC into the Classic experience at some point. That was a godtier expansion.

Nearly everyone just goes engineering now, its too useful all around, strong DPS boosts with bombs useful buffs like mechanical chicken, unless you're one of those dumb classes like druid who can't even use most of the profession.

I guess it depends on which changes you're talking about?

copy-pasted a paragraph which touched upon the issue of AV in classic:

This is a subject that has been asked about several times recently, and we want to clarify some of the details surrounding it. Like many aspects of the game, Alterac Valley was tuned and adjusted in different ways from patch to patch in 2005-2006.

First and foremost, we’re planning to use the 1.12 version of Alterac Valley. For many parts of the game like this, we’re picking an original WoW patch that gives us the most clarity for WoW: Classic, and 1.12 is that patch.

In Alterac Valley, that puts us before the introduction of reinforcements. It puts us before the removal of all of the Commanders and Lieutenants. The only win conditions are the killing of Drek’thar in Frostwolf Keep or Vanndar Stormpike in Dun Baldar.

It gives us several early improvements to the BG that we’re glad to have in place. Early on in AV, there were too many NPCs and they were too hard to kill. By 1.12, many had been removed and NPC health was brought down to a reasonable level. Turning in armor scraps is an encouraged, supportive activity by this point. Many capture points (mostly graveyards) had been moved away from their initial placements to gain better balance across the map. Korak the Bloodrager was removed, and killing opposing players no longer drops items like Dwarf Spines, Orc Teeth, or Human Bone Chips. Gross.

In our content plan update, we mentioned that we’re still working out exactly how and when PvP elements of Classic will roll out. We’ll update you on that here very soon.

>played a warrior since release to current wow
>go on private server
>level a warrior to 60
>go to tank stratholm for the first time
>do a subpar job
>one person in particular gets pissed
>says I don't know how to tank
>tell him I've been tanking more than a decade
>and that going back to vanilla is tough
>says I'm a bullshitting liar
>anytime I LFG in general the guy pops up and screams that I'm garbage
>always there shit talking me and talking people out of grouping with me
>get a bad rep
>quit the serb
How do I avoid this again?

I haven't gone engi before but I probably will this time once I hit 60. As

it is useful in pve as well as pvp

Hey anons for PvP what are the most dangerous debuff types (poison, disease etc.)?

Some pserver autists are just assholes. I wouldn't worry about it that much because now you know what to do in time for classic

>i understod that farming was relaxing, not tedious
user, this is autism.

cant fight autism

I just hope they don't open with the "just rush the boss" version of AV.

That sounds pretty shitty dude. The need for tanks is so dire that I'd ignore people like that guy anyway. In fact thats part of why I'm rolling a warrior.

Here's your Dark Lady, bro.

Attached: sylvanas.jpg (700x525, 69K)

>I'm 12 and on summer break. Playing WoW for the first time
>Become a dwarf hunter
>No idea what I'm doing and generally dick around in IF admiring at how cool people look
>Level 15 I look at the WoW manual I kept beside me
>"Oh shit I can use swords."
>Bother people to find out I learn swords in SW
>Look at the map and decide the only way to SW is a run through Badlands and Searing Gorge
>I wasn't aware of the Tram and that my planned route was literally impossible.
>Spend the next several hours dying, running 10 meters, dying again.
>Give up and start begging max level players to escort me
>A Paladin named Mom in full T3 tells me of the Tram
>She personally escorts me to SW and the trainer while telling me all her raiding stories
>Gives me 5 gold and wishes me well

This was my first notable interaction with another player aside from "help me kill this pls". It was such a simple interaction but it inspired me to see if I could be good enough one day to raid. I met a lot of friends from the journey Mom inspired me to take.

good story user, make sure to help out others in classic

how much gpm could you reliably get just doing comfy fishing?

No changes isn't because there is no way to improve the game, it's because the person with the brush has Parkinsons and is a dumb jew corporation. Just wait for Classic+ after Naxx.

Gorehowl should be Legendary.

Fuck, I love you mom, I'm sorry I never call

Attached: 1544514435994.jpg (482x427, 41K)

It's funny how even Blizzard seem to have forgotten that she's in a possessed Night Elf body.

Idk probably 30g/40g per hour, maybe more if server gets some inflation but otherwise I doubt it's going to be more than that

This is so accurate it hurts.
Vanilla was the best because we all were noobs and could noob around with each other and have fun and experience the thrill of just hitting 60.
BC was top tier just because vanilla had gotten stale and flying mounts were the coolest shit at the time. Plus the world was pretty comfy and they actually put some real work into (most of) the raids even if they were still just hallways with bosses at the end. But kara and BT were the shit.
Wrath was good just because so many people came in that we got to experience that noob rush again. It also had the best bg experience.

Everything since then, including the end of wotlk, is utter dogshit.

Your account has been suspended because you made gay jokes while you where player killing

Attached: protest+suspension.gif (580x148, 36K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1533141373046.jpg (952x408, 68K)

mage or hunter for DMN farming? I am thinking mage cause I am too lazy to do tribute runs

Who reported you?

>roll my first character
>undead mage
>opening cutscene plays
>gain control
>collect first quest
>go outside
>immediately challenged to a duel
>no idea what I'm doing
>click accept
>hit with a fireball
>can't see him
>hit with another fireball
>see him
>no time to cast, so try to run up and hit him with my staff
>hit with a third fireball
>lost the duel

>little bit later
>level 3
>in that cave with the spiders
>get cornered by 2 of them at once
>die for the first time

>level 30 or so near Tarren Mill
>running some hybrid frost/fire spec
>passing higher level mage recommends arcane spec
>I shell out for a respec
>holy shit uninterruptable arcane missiles is awesome
>holy shit nothing resists arcane
>I'm not completely reliant on frost nova anymore
I NEVER looked back.

A dilating person

Undercity, or as I like to call it Undershitty, is the worst city by far. When you approach it if you're not a complete pleb you might realize you are within the royal courtyard of the Kingdom of Lordaeron. History has been made there--more than in the rest of the entire city because Undercity isn't real place, it's just an afterthought, a "rad idea." You might notice the same statues from Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne cinematics. You might notice the graves dug outside the moat from the days the keep fought to survive the plague. You might notice the twin bells that tolled the fall of the kingdom whilst a prince slew his father. But as you pass this absolutely kino history and make your way to the... elevators... all of it falls to dust. You might even be redpilled enough to realize you're stepping into the pathetic nigger dwelling of Undershitty.
The radial symmetry looks like some commieblock shit that a Kike designed. Of course a BANK is at the very center of the wheel. The districts make no sense at all and serve no function. They are just different for the sake of being different. The Forsaken MUST have constructed the city because it's not "the sewers of Lordaeron", no sewer would have so much wasted space and vaulted ceilings everywhere. They built an extremely inefficient city that isn't even defensible, since everyone in side could be trapped below while it's caved in with dynamite. It's full of edgy moats filled with slime from Nickelodeon that inexplicably has no effect on organisms. What is it for then, except to be "cool"? Businesses look like they're homeless camps set up in whatever space was available. There are no actual storefronts and no streets. Everything is on the other side of the wall from where you currently are at any one time--completely nullifying the advantage of a radially symmetric planned city. It is PURE dogshit and should not be a city, just like the Forsaken should not be in the Horde.

Attached: into_the_trash_it_goes_Undershitty.jpg (700x480, 57K)

accurate tier list

If the community is going to be great, I can easily power through most of the old content. I just hope that after Naxxramas things won't turn into a never-ending treadmill of reanimating the the dead (like ''classic TBC'', and ''classic wotlk'' and so on), but that instead we'll get to see a new direction or development something like that.

never played vanilla, i started with cataclysm and i remember the days of raiding firelands brings back good memories.

>blood of heroes or some shit
>"gee wonder what this does..."
Classic.

Attached: 1477173905546.jpg (800x800, 144K)

What the fuck, bros? I think we got a shoe wearing Alliance scumbag out here.

How the fuck would they do that? I'm not talking about lore even I mean how or why the fuck would they transition it into anything? They're never going to do anything with it. It's just there to get old players back into the game so they can play the new expansions.

Probably

If they eventually do TBC servers do you think we will have the option to transfer our classic character? Because as much as I love Vanilla my favorite was always The Burning Crusade

Attached: mmorpg.jpg (621x800, 81K)

With the amount of work necessary to get classic, making new content would be easy.

But why would they make new content for classic? And why would they want to? Are you envisioning some kind of split timeline where it gets its own expansion in a couple years?

>looking on thotbot or allakazam for ways to improve my character
>on use 5 second stun trinket from rare spawn naga behind stromgarde
>holy shit i would be unstoppable
>check the spawn every night
>eventually get it
>turned out to just be an incapacitate
>fucking liars
>probably sold it or put inside bank to never use again
>was probably still a good item i just didnt understand a use for

I remember while leveling, I sometimes ran into this 5x Gnome Warlock multiboxer, all with different hairstyle, you're just questing and out of nowhere you see them running to somewhere, always filled my heart with joy, I played with no friends so it was the closest feeling to seeing someone you knew and cared about

That's the thing. They don't have any incentive to do anything differently. Not unless the community can somehow convince them to do otherwise, which I seriously doubt is going to happen. For me, that's a big reason NOT to join classic WoW.

Yes

After Naxx is done, what do you guys want blizzard to do?
Do a TBC? Start over with classic, or go a different route like old school runescape is doing?

Firelands was the last content I enjoyed. Dragon Soul was the beginning of the end for me. I ended up leaving during mists because I didn't like the new direction

Attached: cd14aa8b1bf43a93abdb2bd2be21ed4ef25d299a.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Tidal Charm? But it's 3s stun
People kill for that shit

If all their good talent didn't leave ages ago I would have liked them to make a new mmo that isn't warcraft

Please do TBC and then go in a different direction with the story from there. The lore went full retard starting with Cataclysm. Too much time travel.

Attached: fce7260a0ba56e0c678c6bd70767d8cd8d6c2108.jpg (900x689, 177K)

OSRS style. Balancing some meme specs with some dungeo and raid additions

tbc was the start of the systems that ruined wow you zoomer

Don't you get tired of using hyperbole when displaying criticism?

I would play the Horde if it were actually aesthetic and made sense. But no it's just a bunch of edgy punk rock and nigger shit.

Because with osrs being a thing, people will expect new stuff some time down the road.
And no, a new zone, new class quests, new recipes or maybe a profession, a raid at most. Enough to string people along.

>zoomer

Why do I attempt to have a conversation with you idiots?

Anyway I always thought of TBC to be a true expansion to Vanilla. Everything else after made it feel like a completely new game each time.

Attached: 757a624178434e742082245a265e4c70.jpg (1181x939, 259K)

>The lore went full retard starting with Cataclysm.
But that's exactly what happened with TBC you mongrel.

Anyone?

TBC was good. Wrath was better in a lot of ways, but also had the bigger problems start creeping in. Problems like class homogenization, simplified non-instanced content, the "cinematic experience", ability pruning, and Death Knights. Fuck, I hated death knights. Then in Cata, their boring-as-shit forced rotation became the template for every class.

It's weird that they haven't actually done something like an alternative Azeroth timeline. They could put both Arthas, Illidan and the Lich king back into play, as those seem like fan favorites

TBC was good but did the later patches fuck the game?
didn't they nerf 5 man dungeons and remove attunements?

that was wotlk

TBC was a step down in every way. It was the moment the game turned from a world to a theme park. I remember people losing their shit over the kindergarten because it was the only secret thing that made the world feel bigger. Were there even any class quests in TBC?

You mean it was in WotLK.
TBC was good in the end game and it only extended the End Game Vanilla had.

Very weird and open question, no offense meant
Magic is the most common type of debuff, then curses, then poisons etc
Not sure what you want me to say

>t. Mage, Rogue or Warrior

I wish they brought over a few of the UI improvements.

I want target of target, auto loot toggle, enemy cast bar, personal resource display, class color raid frames.

Now I know what you're going to say "Well why don't you just get the addon?". Because I don't want to use a jank addon that doesn't look nearly as clean as the default UI ones do. This doesn't take away from the game in any way because in the end people will use addons for all of these things I'm requesting guaranteed. If they just put those in the game already it makes so I and many others I've spoken to wouldn't need to download some awful looking addon.

Attached: jU9pzEJ.png (461x345, 287K)

Did ZG on my mage. Did the whole raid from the beginning. We're about to do the boss that drops the wand. Finger of Chaos or whatever. At the last second, another mage who just joined the guild like a month ago joins the raid. We kill the boss, he drops the wand, and this fuck rolls a 97. So I figure of course I lost it. But I roll anyway. Why the fuck not? I roll, and I get a 98... Let that be a lesson to always roll no matter what. You never know.

Attached: 59301212_10157327805908336_8178788548258824192_o.jpg (1920x1080, 61K)

Whats your gamer fuel Yea Forums?

Attached: ipqstl61k3w21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.81M)

both Arthas, Illidan, AND the Lich King? holy moly that's badass...

onions :)

You Calebs should go on back to /r/greentext you stupid social media loving faggots

the default UI is the least clean of any MMO whatsoever, I have no idea why people prefer the ugly original shit

>eating soup
are you a girl or a faggot?

>tfw Classic starts and you get none of the names you wanted

Attached: sad guy.jpg (232x285, 26K)

gj mate
I did a similar thing, I remember we did some 5man and killed this pack of mobs in LBRS (?) and I died but the rest of the group managed to kill the pack
I was just about to click "Release Spirit" but then reminded myself about that if the pack dies and drops loot I won't be able to roll on it if I release, so I stayed dead so I would be able to share the loot from the pack
Lady Maye's Pendant dropped from that pack of mobs, which was best in slot in the game at the time, which I was able to roll on, won, and then sold for i think over 300g something
Was on a private server just a year ago, felt pretty good with my choice of not releasing spirit

theres literally 5k server caps dungus

People namehog like crazy in wow it's fucking stupid
So much people I've seen having 1 char and then 9 chars just for "holding names" which they never use
Like come on wtf

>He supports Activision-Blizzard

Retards like you deserve your information stolen.

Exactly, every name will be taken within 20second of the server launching
I've done this.

Because it has a soul instead of the generic shit people with addons are playing with

this is peak comfy UI. one thing I hate is bringing modern aesthetics into a fantasy world like this. ELVUI need not apply.

Attached: PKxwLLx.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

t Darkness or sexynelf

She's actually not, in lore it's 100% her original body. Not like Nathanos who got body swapped with a relative

haha july 16 guys lmao haha

Sorry what I mean is, in PvP there are certain debuffs you do not want on you at all like movement decrease, dots etc. and depending on the class/spec, those are more dangerous if they are dedicated to that (warlock for example).

Basically I am asking for the most dangerous pvp debuffs in the game ranked from most dangerous to least dangerous and what their debuff types are.

auto quest tracking is another. in vanilla you had to shift click each quest to track it on the right side of your screen each time you got one. that shit got annoying quick.

Hi. I'm this fag I mained a mage in TBC, and I fucking loved it. Anyone who couldn't make mages or rogues work was probably blindly following the theorycrafters, and they were retarded as fuck. I was in a small guild that only had enough people for Karazhan, but would frequently pug gruul and magtheridon. I ran circles around everyone I grouped with, because arcane spec made efficient use of a lot of stats. Where everyone else was gemming straight spell power no exceptions, I matched every last gem slot. Red slots always had int in it, blue slots spirit, and yellow slots either hit or crit, depending if I was capped. On the other hand, I saw a warrior put a blue gem in a red slot, even though the socket bonus was 6 stamina. I confronted him about it, and absolutely REFUSED to recognize the obvious problem.

My arcane mage would deal 35-40% of the total raid damage when we did Karazhan. My BM hunter about 30-35%. My Assassination rogue about 25%. The next closest person was usually our warlock, pulling maybe 17%.

The problem was retards, not poor balance.

Classic dead on arrival.

Only Nostalgia faggots with zero skill prefer vanilla to TBC

I like elvui just for the fact that you can choose how many buttons show on each bar. Regular ui is the shit but I hate seeing empty boxes I can't do anything about

>has never had good soup

i pity you

Why does it have to be one or the other? I loved Vanilla but TBC was my favorite. Both were great.

Attached: 8390fa0ee7072087cf6121bf4205a7f10987b3f8.png (1000x775, 1.3M)

Yes?

>no LFR
guess I won't be raiding then.

Are rpg esque UIs acceptable?

Attached: file.png (640x360, 371K)

TBC killed the old world and that is the why it's bad.

I want a Classic+ like OSRS did.

don't suck

Outland is pretty great too

Illidann

>most dangerous pvp debuffs in the game ranked from most dangerous to least dangerous and what their debuff types are.
that's a lot of typing, anyone actually replying to that is busy with a book rn
the most dangerous debuffs are better just ranked like
root/stun/immobilize
deathcoil
snared/dazed
polymorph/fear/seduce
magic dots
curses
disease

i played nearly all of wrath but i dont really remember what happened in the second half to make it go to shit, what happened?

is cereal a soup

I'm not a fan way too busy

I think that is one of the biggest issues if not the biggest issue that started with xpacs. Vanilla only had the original game world to work with and they used it to it's fullest. You literally traveled the world and made memories in each zone. Now days you have 3-5 relevant zones and can traverse the entire games content in a few minutes but why would you when you do nothing in those zones anymore. Crazy how they lost not only the War in Warcraft but also the World of as well

i met a friend that i've spoken to almost daily for 12 something years now on vanilla

prob shouldn't have argued with an autist and just said that you were having an off day. easily avoidable scenario, no need to flex your e-peen that you played in vanilla lol

Is crafting still relevant, at least?

>top is all nostalgia
>bottom is expansions where raids have actual mechanics, and pvp is balanced(disregard bfa)
>"hurr durr time equals skill if you say otherwise you're a shill!"
I'm gonna play classic, and i'll ignore or grief every single one of you faggots and only talk to my guildmates just like on retail.
You're all garbage.

Attached: 1539792771612.jpg (779x851, 244K)

COMFY

Attached: 1531618360769.jpg (1023x767, 194K)

Over the last few weeks, Blizzard has been updating the Classic WoW builds. They went in and made changes to the wow token and store toc files for in game compatibility to match the interface version of Classic. More fuel to the fire. Why are they not removing these, and are updating them?

DoA?

Attached: Picture2.png (1055x334, 99K)

*dilates*
*checks garrison on iphone*

You know I used almost no addons back then. I had Damage meters, atlus loot, griffon-be-gone, and deadly boss mods. I really can't think of anything else. I didn't like clutter

Classic+ with

Why do people have high opinions of Legion at all? It's like people have the memory of a goldfish
>grinding artifact power took up about 95% of your time at end game, till they made it piss easy in a patch down the road
>everybody realizing after AP being made easy that there was nothing else to do in the game, so most unsubbed
>most retarded gearing system in WoW's history (random legendaries, and them being required to raid)
>class halls good idea, executed very poorly. everything gated behind artifact power grinding bullshit and most class halls having very uninspired storylines
>classes still feel super pruned and shitty cause they only added a very small handful of additional abilities to every spec
>pvp the most boring and shit it's ever been in WoW's history, and it's not even close
>new combat animations make it look like you're playing some knockoff korean mmo, and combined with the new damage display it made combat more unsatisfying than it's ever been
>caved in and just gave everyone flying anyway cause fuck it

Legion only looks good because it's between two absolute shit quality expansions. If Legion had come at any other point in WoW's history, it would be regarded as possibly the worst expansion to date. Kinda hard to beat BFA in that regard though

Attached: Doggo t.jpg (538x960, 91K)

iirc arcane was awesome with set bonuses and healers for mana batteries

Someone was so mad at me in vanilla, they made an entire forum post about it.
I was 13 and it was my first MMO btw.

Attached: WoW.png (1077x1397, 190K)

I unironically support WoW tokens.
It worked for OSRS. Probably will work for WoW.

>Bring back all the new races

Only races I would bring back are Draenei for Alliance and Goblin for Horde. Only issue here is that Horde still doesn't have Paladins. Not really sure if that's an issue though.

Wod is still worse than BFA

Fuck warrniggers

Attached: 1556950599196.png (772x789, 425K)

I would say no, crafting has recently been also reduced down to it's xpac so you can have lvl 1/75 in vanilla tailoring but 150/150 bfa. Oh also I'm rather sure all but legion and bfa "tradeskills" only have 75 points now instead of their original amounts. Basically you can just literally skip past them for the most current shit just like everything else. I'm pretty sure alchemy is but only still relevant because they keep making flask have insane mats.

Please leave. Tokens are literally P2W items, more so in Vanilla just because getting gold/rich was much more difficult.

Which ones can't be removed from any class?

On the matter of paladins, i'm still mad that trolls and forsaken can be holy priests, but they can't be palymans.
UD palydan when?

>Ability to play the game is P2W
The entire game's top items are soulbond. The epic tradable gear were entry level epics at most.

BfA and CATA were not as bad as WoD.

As a PvPfag it was worse. PvP has never been worse than it is now, PvE trinkets and every comb is a "lol oneshot" comb.
No one cares about rated, it's a disgrace.

Okay. I 1 time was playing and then I farded and then shitted my pants

That leaves nothing.

Attached: 1556732252788.png (192x148, 27K)

Reminder once you got your epic mount gold is literally worthless in Vanilla

I see people with thousands of gold on private servers because they farm 100g+ hour on stream

>Its my first MMO, have no grasp of MMO gameplay designs
>Keep running into this other guy, first while doing quests, then group quests then while doing dungeons
>Once we start nearing cap, we grind together because seriously fuck the 40+ slog
>End up becoming good friends, shack up in a guild together, play the system and manipulate people so we always come out on top.

You just dont get relationships like this in a post dungeon finder world

Attached: 1386900800193.gif (80x80, 5K)

Pay for convenience is just as bad as pay to win. If I can just spend $20 and avoid all the farming needed for raids it's 100% pay to win.

That's why we have to go back

There will be gold swapping between classic and retail like there's in runescape.

Based druid reference dump

Tanking endgame content
>youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
>youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
>youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
>youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
Farming in heal spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
Farming lashers in dm
>youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
PVE spec = PVP spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
KILLING named quest ELITES SOLO /w appropriate gear @ level.
>youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]

Attached: basedruid.png (942x1089, 206K)

My first experiences in vanilla WoW was a lot of wasted time on a troll warrior. I had only played runescape and didn't understand questing as fast xp, so I grinded mobs most of the time.

What are you talking about? PvP games are slow as shit because of the new Crucible trinkets. There are absorb shields fucking everywhere, and that is the big issue. Games are way too fucking slow and it takes forever to kill anyone. It's so far more "lol oneshot" that you can't be more wrong.

If it was "lol oneshot" it would actually be a big improvement in PvP.

Attached: aD1WjWx_460s.jpg (351x329, 17K)

in theory tokens deflate the gold supply, making those items more affordable for people with lives

>Horde RP
>With no elves shitting up the place
>And no mary sue DKs/DHs
>And no paladins
>Under based pre-cata Thrall.

Its going to be top notch RP

Attached: Blood elf Roleplay.jpg (898x702, 195K)

I'm totally fine with retail players using their millions of gold to buy a token which will fund your vanilla game time. That is 100% acceptable.

Buyable tokens with RL money in Classic to convert into gold will completely ruin the game and I guarantee Blizzard would not be stupid enough to implement that.

>actually playing an Acti-Blizz product

Enjoying that 500+ dollar Blizzcon ticket you drone?
Enjoying the literal spyware they want you to download on your phone so they can show you WoW Mobile?
Kotick's dick is ready for your service.

That's not a good thing.

Don't get me wrong, I loved mana batteries, but I was swimming in mana, regardless, thanks to all the int and spirit I was stacking. I never got the T5 set bonus.

Spent some time in model viewer.

Anyone want me to make them something?

Attached: filename.gif (205x350, 774K)

druid chad /flexing pls

Undercity, or as I like to call it Undershitty, is the worst city by far. When you approach it if you're not a complete pleb you might realize you are within the royal courtyard of the Kingdom of Lordaeron. History has been made there--more than in the rest of the entire city because Undercity isn't real place... it's just an afterthought, a "rad idea." You might notice the same statues from Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne cinematics. You might notice the graves dug outside the moat from the days the keep fought to survive the plague. You might notice the twin bells that tolled the fall of a kingdom whilst a prince slew his father. But as you pass this absolutely kino history and make your way to the... elevators... all of it falls to dust. You might even be redpilled enough to realize you're stepping into the pathetic nigger dwelling of Undershitty.
The radial symmetry looks like some commieblock shit that a Kike designed. Of course a BANK is at the very center of the wheel. The districts make no sense at all and serve no function. They are just different for the sake of being different. The Forsaken MUST have excavated and built the city because it's not "the sewers of Lordaeron", no sewer would have so much wasted space and vaulted ceilings everywhere. Where are all the rockspiled? It's not even defensible. Everyone could be trapped inside the only two exits while it's caved in with dynamite. It's full of edgy moats filled with slime from Nickelodeon that inexplicably has no effect on anything. What is it for, then, except to be "cool"? Businesses look like they're homeless camps set up in whatever space was available. There are no actual streets. At any one time everything else is on the side of 1-5 walls you have to zig-zag around--completely nullifying the advantage of a radially symmetric planned city. It is PURE dogshit and should not be a city, just like the Forsaken should not be in the Horde.

Attached: Undershitty_belongs_in_the_trash.jpg (700x479, 56K)

you could still one shot (actually two shot but both pyros hit at the same time pretty much) people with pvp gear if you were pom pyro and they didnt have trinket/didnt have a defensive to break sheep, but that's pretty much it I think. And that should never happen against someone with half a brain either.

my friends tried to get me to join them on the free wow sub sharing but it backfired, i got them to stop playing retail and join my boycott until classic comes out. it wasn't hard they already knew about my boycott from when they tried to get me on overwatch and most of them play paladins now anyways.

classic.wowhead.com/dressing-room#RM0z0zJ89cccVcc9m87Mm1r87cm1q87cVQi808mRt808m1h808m1i808m1d808m1f808VvD87c

Do something cool with my future husbando

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 6.15.01 PM.png (819x899, 552K)

what form?

Attached: filename2.gif (316x443, 321K)

any form is good, is it possible to get a transparent version? thanks

Attached: donkey rhubarb.gif (316x443, 519K)

thanks, this will be useful for dropping future druidpills

Attached: 1500422695638.jpg (1680x828, 202K)

listen. model injectors are a thing :^)

>BFA isn’t as bad as WoD
kys

best button to rebind quick reply(R) to? any sane player will bind Q and E to A and D and have ERFV (among others) as actual skill keybinds.
C for Character i'm not sure you need. you got B for Bags/I for Inventory or some shit. But R for reply, any ideas?

>not The Defilers tabard
>helm hidden
you had ONE job

I thought blizz was cracking down on that kind of shit

BfA has content and wasn't gutted for a quicker death.

>Q and E to A and D
Where do your strafe keys go?

press enter and type /r

if you REALLY need a button for that, for god knows why, just to CTRL+R

imagine thinking eating soup is something that affects your masculinity. enjoy your prefrozen tendies you fucking nigger

Attached: 1555798208445.gif (240x266, 258K)

you bind Q to A
and E to D
replace E and Q with abilities
eh, probably what I will do. just type.

DELETE THIS

Attached: argh.gif (610x880, 2.18M)

>bfa has content

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 26709B00-E245-4154-B780-EDA556C29A76.jpg (566x480, 59K)

Oh shit, are Q and A strafe by default? I've been using them as ability keys for years

I invited someone who was doing the high warlord grind to a group with a warlock, summoned him into Auberdine, then killed a bunch of npcs near him.

He lost months of progression and there was thread after thread on smolderthorn threatening to kill me and my guildmates.

In comparison to WoD, yes it does.

Have fun with that. They just banned a shitload of people using that stuff.

yea i heard im actually nervous. back in BC i always injected my druid because i couldn't stand looking at bear form all day...

this is actually making me reconsider what class i will roll. i hate lookin at bear ass all day.

>be me, spend a weekend playing random battlegrounds in BFA
>takes 20 seconds to kill anyone, god forbid there's a healer nearby
>0 skill involved or variation with the way I do anything. its all just the same pve rotation in pvp, same as it is for everyone else
>get so bored, decide to roll on a private BC server
>lvl 25 gnome warrior, encounter two lvl 21 blood elves in world pvp (priest, warlock)
>stance dancing, paying attention to rage, every white hit matters, popping defensives correctly
>kill one, lose to the other
>super hyped, realize this one world pvp encounter at lvl 25 was more engaging than any pvp encounter i've been in in all of bfa

man classic cant come soon enough

Attached: chameleon shreddin.jpg (1000x1163, 348K)

based

Attached: mjl.gif (320x240, 930K)

yeah a&d are the turn keys aka the noob buttons
Q and E are strafe

mousebuttons for panning the camera tho that's where it's at. who needs turn keys

Ashran has more content than BFA

take the shamanpill

BFA has garbage content and all classes play horribly. WoD had decent gameplay, hell, BRF was a pretty decent raid even but there just wasn't anything to do.

BFA is just an insult to it's userbase, it's not that they aren't trying, it's that they're trying and making shit this bad. The expansion literally would have been better without azerite, expeditions and pvp toggle. They also fucked up m+ which was a great feature in legion by making all the instances a fucking slog to get through with a shitload of trash, and putting fortified as the earliest affix so that even more time is spent killing trash.

>Vanilla
>can't make a cute Draenei

I love Vanilla but I really hope they make TBC servers too. It was Maximum comfy for me.

>Make character
>Kill mobs and talk to characters
>Get bored
>Stop playing
Thus ends my thrilling adventure.

No.
This amount of historical revisionism is stunning.

truth. tho i have no idea how a priest AND warlock can lose to a lvl 25 warrior. those must have been some really shitty players.

In what fucking world?

Dilate

>historical revisionism
No one was complaining about BRF, the complaints about WoD were garrisons and killing professions as well as nothing to do outside of raids. And then they only made two real raid tiers.

Nothing I said in that post is incorrect.

Catform (alliance)

You guys will be sucking BfA's dick in a few years just like you're sucking WoD's. WoD, the most hated, reviled expansion in WoW's history is getting praise. Fucking Blizzdrone logic.

had pic related, got a good crit, and got the double fear

I was a beta tester for WoW all the way into wrath.

Ask me anything.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090906_075576.jpg (1280x1024, 245K)

this guy comes onto your server and brings a horde of children along with him to ruin your server, what do you do?

Attached: Y0bwkB3y_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>saying WoD is the second most hated is sucking it's dick
I'm just saying BFA is even fucking worse.

>t.seething tranny cant handle people not liking BFAshit

find out what server he rolls on days before the game is released and avoid it

But you'll still fucking play garbage, as evident with defending WoD.
WoW is and always has been for fucking trannies, don't kid yourself. Go buy your Blizzcon tickets.

can confirm, wod sucked. played in vanilla and tbc and somehow i got convinced to play again. wod was not great. Two things I liked: skyreach had good music and fighting on the train was pretty cool.
Honestly all I did during my time was old content, mostly MoP rep grinds and archaeology. Got the blue scarab boy in like 30 solves!
Still don't know how to cross the lava shit in the barrens tho, fuck you cataclysm.

wait for him to pick his server, then pick a different server to avoid the streamer meme garbage. i really hope all these popular streamers quarantine themselves to the same realm so the rest of us dont have to deal with that shit

>But you'll still fucking play garbage, as evident with defending WoD.
Well I did play one tier of wod and one tier of BFA. That is why I can make the comparison. They weren't good expansions though. If you didn't play either, then don't share your opinion on the matter because you have no idea what you're talking about.

>be playing WoW at the start of highschool
>make new friends in classes
>find out they play WoW too
>they are on different servers
>we never get to play together

Rinse and repeat like 10 times. Shit sucked.

Who the fuck plays WoW past WotLK?

They will. That's what these streamers do because they all play the games together. They will have a MASSIVE following and guarnatee their servers will be locked or FULL for a long time.

I only hope Yea Forums and /vg/ decide to roll on that server also.

Cope harder tranny

feelsgood being eu, we don't have any super popular streamers who's gonna clog up

how much poop do you allow in the sock before moving to a new sock

Why play WotLK? It's the one that introduced most of the shit that ruined the game. It was the turning point.

yeah but you have to deal with shitter ruskies and other eastern european fuckers ruining all your shit so have fun with that

It was the end of WoW. It died with a whimper, but it was the last good expansion.

>having 1 russian on your server

I'll take 5 streamers over that

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769556757
Gamers rise up. Kill all blizzdrones in their homes.

>wrath baby

Kill yourself 3 times you paladin fuck

i just load up the diapers

you're thinking of tbc my friend, common hivemind mistake.

wouldn't count on it. never met any obvious russians during the years i played WoW.

Well it didn't start off very good, with DKs being how they were. Then you had ulduar, which was alright. But then after that you had ToC. ICC was okay after that but the amount of gating in ICC was aids. And then you had a huge drought where they only made ICC easier and also threw together ruby sanctum that was entirely pointless and didn't even drop anything good, just as an excuse to leave the game in a drought for even longer so they could develop cata and shit on the world.

8 million out of the 10 million at various point

rip didnt play since wotlk,

ready to go

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

god i fucking hate frost mages so much. what class/spec can i roll in vanilla that will fuck them the hardest? all i care about is shitting on that bullshit spec all day in world pvp

So Blizzdrones who couldn't see the shit that was infront of them.

TBC didn't introduce a gorillion different difficulties for the exact same raid so they didn't have to make more raids per tier or the LFG system that grouped you up with randoms from other servers. It also didn't have phasing that made it so you couldn't see other people from the same realm you're on unless you're on the same point in a quest.

that night elf name is about as bad as my vanilla night elf name
godspeed

>russians on eu server
yea no, retards

Disgusting.

warlocks. BM hunters to some extent.

Did the developers treat QA like the trash they are?

well i was something like 13 or less wheni made that character

fuckin shamans being able to wind shear me constantly is probably the most awful thing, and they're super fun to level. the frost shock for slowing and ghost wolf for ez chase is great for murdering them too.

that's what i'm saying, i too was young and dumb. My guy, also a NE female hunter, was called Moonfeather.

russians are on EU servers.
Its just like how oceania shows for people on NA

Druids/hunters

tbc introduced

>flying mounts
>resilience
>daily quests
>welfare epics
>removal of 40man pve content
>leveling experience became completely focused around quest hubs
>only allowed to do each end-game dungeon once per day instead of 5/hr
>removal of WPVP to focus on arena & balance
>linear corridor dungeons, removal of attunements in 2.4

try again zoomer

Druchads
>can tank the moment they can turn into a bear
>higher health and armor values
>amazing utility, a bro to all healers
>literally cannot be killed/kited in pvp
>most obnoxious opponent to try to kill, most just give up(you know they mad)
>god tier at wpvp
>doesn't even need gear to be good while leveling
>BIS weapon for entire game is a lvl 29 weapon (holy fuck that efficiency)
>tanks NAXX in fucking BWL like a true chad
>can heal and tank by just swapping gear (name one other class capable of that)
>one of the most comfy leveling experiences in the game
>Entire zone dedicated to the class, gets to chill with literal druid gods
>More entertaining in PvP, premium flag carrier and 1v1 god
>Can't be disarmed
>always a good attitude towards others
>uses gear no one else needs (like a true bro)
>will always pass on weapon epics (unlike a warfag who will take them and add them to his bank of forgotten weaps
>best at gathering profs
>doesn’t need to do bitch work in raids (rezzing all, sums, cookies, etc. literally just show up and get gear)
>doesn't even need 60% speed, travel form + pvp set + defiler boots = more speed
>can aoe farm in open world and dungeons while being in heal spec.
>can do emp runs easily
>much more efficient trib runs with a rogue.
>can solo practically every single elite enemy in the entire game

not looking good for warrgins, Druchads lookin fine tho

Russians have their own tab, so do portuguese and spanish and italian people. on retail sharding and cross-server stuff matches you across those though.

i keep re-subbing, but it's always the same shit and i dont even level

>tfw waste money constantly on sub but literally never play

>tfw constantly plan life around wow like it used to be, but cant bare to play current retail garbage

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

Soul overdose.

>re-subbing

found the problem

STOP IT

Attached: 1539009809396.jpg (495x362, 30K)

You should see how inscription got gutted.

BASED AF

>>flying mounts
Alright yeah this one is bad, but at least it was only in outland back then.
>>resilience
This was not negative, it made pvp more than just oneshotting everything. You could still use plenty of pve gear.
>>daily quests
They were optional content that didn't relate to important progress, as opposed to MoP
>>welfare epics
Vanilla had welfare gear like the dungeon sets and dire maul gear, they just weren't purple as often. Welfare epics only ever really got really bad in wotlk, in TBC you could only buy heroic ilvl trinkets and shit, and later when sunwell came you could buy bracers.
>>removal of 40man pve content
You had two 20 man raids in vanilla
>>leveling experience became completely focused around quest hubs
Yeah. Whether this is an issue or not is subjective. It was no where near BFA where you are sent from hub to hub and have to do them in order.
>>only allowed to do each end-game dungeon once per day instead of 5/hr
That's for heroics, yeah. You could still do normal modes.
>>removal of WPVP to focus on arena & balance
world pvp still happened because you had those daily quest hubs and grinding spots out in the world. Flying mounts also had a much longer cast time. Balancing the game is not a negative.
>>linear corridor dungeons, removal of attunements in 2.4
You had more attunements in tbc than you did in vanilla though prior to 2.4. Yeah the dungeons were linear, no arguing with that. A lot of vanilla ones were too, but BRD was great.
>try again zoomer
I'm closing in on 30, I played vanilla.

Serious note: is this just memes or druids are this good?

Attached: drood.gif (660x934, 1.12M)

I'm a CE raider and I still agree with that tier list. CE raiding isn't that hard as long as you have 19 other competent people playing with you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 7.22.37 PM.png (444x342, 249K)

It's memes, druids are good at a couple of bosses but more bosses are completely impossible to do with a druid MT unless he's so ahead in gear him doing the raid and the one after that would be pointless

scaled to 50% and removed border

Attached: drood.gif (328x465, 448K)

leveling 900 skill points or whatever was retarded, wow professions have never been very good

see
I was pretty impressed at druids being able to kill elite enemies solo

vanilla professions were pretty cool because i actually remember going to this one guy on the server who knew how to craft the lionheart helmet and messaging him every day saying i was getting closer to having all the mats ready.

i bet he was pissed but i gave him a nice tip

>Sleep disorder

AKA ninja logger

Fuck off autist.

I only resub because of moonguard every expansions. Except the last one was the last straw with the forced dailies for a whole months just to play as a snowflake copy-pasta race

Call me when they finally get pic related or uncursed arakkoas

Attached: 1520329658171.gif (588x514, 1003K)

>tokens on the classic AH
big nope, that's one way to let classic die.

As a spokesman for the Shaman class I officially endorse Druids as being undoubtedly and unequivocally based™.
Naturebros can't be beat.

Attached: sham.jpg (662x1058, 100K)

She was in a different body in WC3 till the end of wrath, the Vrykul remade her body to be perfect at the end of wrath.

thanks

Shaman is one of the most based classes. I'm trying to convince my friend to roll one and level with me

Based & naturepilled.

>purples

oh NONONONONO

I dare you to share a worse one than fucking shadowrouge
and yes, that's unintentional

What are you guys going to RP in classic?
I’m going to play the MU version of my Arakkoa who came through the dark portal with the orcish Horde.

>Cata and Legion below Mists
Yep,its bait

Attached: 1556879032548.png (680x629, 1.5M)

What server should I play while I wait for classic? I'm really itching for some Warcraft, lads

resilience was worst thing in game

>Want to play Rogue
>Friend wants to play Alliance
>OK I guess I can roll Alliance
>Comes to me today and says they changed their mind and wanna play a Shaman

Fuck yeah WF city here I come

bc we totally have a realm list?

Well who else can solo elites?

Point is there's far too much bloat in the game, it's shit either way. Either you literally make old content have no purpose, so what is the point of having to level besides forcing idiots to buy boost or you make people go through dead recipes to get to relevant ones. The guy asked if crafting was still a thing and like I said outside of alchemy it really isn't. Basically as we concluded in current world of warcraft there is zero trace of the world, war or craft.

is there gonna be a Yea Forums guild? i only want to play with fellow boomers, no meme loving fucks

Don't, playing on chinkdale is going to turn you off the idea of classic. Literally can't talk with 80% of the pop and finding groups for any instance is impossible. Fuck chinks.

I started playing on a 2x Wotlk server the other day. Its just enough to scratch the WoW itch without burning me out on the vanilla content before classic drops.

Shaman is probably the most cucked class in the game throughout the entirety of WoW's history, which is lame

>no meme loving fucks
avoid Yea Forums guilds. but don't avoid them as much as /vg/ guilds.

gifs don't do these framerates justice

Attached: output.webm (336x468, 1.03M)

hunter and warlock for sure, way easier too.

As much as this was true at one point it isn't any longer and it was always her original body

I pretended to be a girl for a year and had a few WoW boyfriends. It got me into a good guild and we ended up clearing AQ40

mage if you know how to kite

Not much classes, Hunter pets get ripped apart by certain elites and they can't chain CC elites, Warlocks CAN potentially kill elites because they can chain fear. BUT there's always chance to pull more because of it.

The only other class I'd say that does it well is frost mage.

Truth i've been playing ND the past couple weeks, its actually painful trying to find groups for dungeons. I've still been having fun leveling and killing hordies though

niiice make more we need more content

Hunter's don't pet tank elites they kite them.

Druida do it best because spells are 40yrd range (outranges most enemy ranged attacks), and entangle has no DR and works sorta similar to fear and can be spammed.

Which is why I quit the game when I did. Blizz always had it out for shammies.
Still looking forward to classic though.

kiting elites seems more annoying than just throwing entangles on them, way more room for error.

Why the fuck would you ever go holy? There is no point in going Holy in Classic unless you're doing world first Naxx raiding. The gains you would get out of Holy are entirely minimal compared to just downgrading to lower level heals so you don't overspend mana. There are two builds for Priest, Shadow and Disc. If you go Holy you will literally have no income because you're incapable of killing shit in a respectable time frame. If you have a Mage alt and can AoE farm, sure go holy. But if Priest is your one and only character avoid it like the plague.

Go back to fucking /vg/
These are 100% the same threads over and over again.
These are general threads and they need to FUCK OFF back to where they belong.

Its the flying mounts 100% buddy. I love everything else and next time be cool hunny bunny we all in this shit together.

Flying never should have been so easy. You should've had to pay for a flying license then rent a mount from a flightmaster every time and that mount should be a one time use.

imagine being this mad for no reason. also if you click on the small minus button next to the thread you can hide it.

pic is you btw

Attached: 1553241752018.jpg (600x526, 50K)

Go back to /vg/ you useless tranny fucker

Just filter them lmao

5000 gold wasn't easy in TBC

Basic flying wasn't good

T. first epic flyer on one of the new TBC servers

Go back to /vg/.

You post this more often than these threads are up.
(you) addiction is a serious thing. Seek help.

None
The hardest ones to remove are poisons/blind because only dwarfs and druids can get rid of it and only dwarfs can break out of the blind using stoneform (I think some classes have a pvp trinket for blind though)

I mean the actual flying not the grind.

>few months into vanilla
>playing wow with my friend
>we both hit 60 he starts getting epic gear
>finds the game boring decides to sell his account
>he tells me
>I proceed to blackmail the guy who bought the account
>"listen dude, I know you paid for that account. give me enough gold for an epic mount or I will report you and blizzard will permaban you."
That's how I got my epic mount in Vanilla WoW.

Attached: 1553609682573.png (320x320, 107K)

your salt fuels me

Attached: xWcl1LVy.jpg (281x281, 12K)

who had the best fair? alliance or horde?

Attached: 300px-Darkmoon.jpg (300x225, 19K)

>Threads being linked back to back and being made within a min of the other about to die isn't a general and we don't make them often!
GO BACK TO YOUR HOME

raided with a few swedish girls in nost, they didn't talk much and people didn't seem to pay them any undue attention so they were aight.

GO BACK TO YOUR HOME

a smash thread died for this one. and that's a good thing.

Attached: 99480.jpg (500x500, 27K)

M U L G O R E

What do you mean most people quit end of wrath, cataclysm launch has the highest amount of subscribers

Reminder to ignore and hide all posts from buttblasted autists. Let them throw their temper tantrum in silence, eventually the little guys will tucker themselves out. Responding just gives them more reason to keep coming back.

It's really not healthy to get so angry over a single filterable thread being made on a single site on the internet, reddit

I love these threads but honestly I'm starting to agree. One or two threads a day or more on occasions like when new news comes out is fine, but we're at the point to where it's one thread after another and people are even linking to next threads. I think moving to /vg/ would be a shit idea, but the way it is now just makes the discussion in these threads stagnate.

Go back home

TBC>Classic>Mists>Cataclysm>Wrath>Legion>WoD>BfA

I don't agree with this entirely but I am okay with this.

>Mists that high

yikes

haahhahaha

Attached: 1553822820973.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Go home frog poster

Attached: reddit gold.png (500x560, 146K)

hope you're doing your duty friends :^)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 8.08.42 PM.png (363x249, 52K)

Wrath is most overrated, it only had 2 good raids, doing Trial and Maly/naxx was cancer

Make sure hide the responses as well, they are part of the problem.

Attached: adultsontheinternet.png (206x848, 28K)

All the raids were Kino and some of the classes peaked in Mists with class design, plus pandaria aesthetics and quest were awesome, only bad thing is how they gimped the talent system and way too much downtime between SoO and WoD

For pvp players cata was god tier tho

>NOOO MY SAFESPACE IS BEING HARMED!
He's right you know.

the bear model is 20 years old

Attached: Rexxar1.jpg (1000x920, 71K)

Attached: 1556816634486.png (1243x597, 327K)

Man I remember having to borrow a grand from a guildie to finally get 5k for epic flying. Still worth it once I was able to start the netherdrake chain

badass

nah he's just a faggot

I'll agree that the aesthetic was top notch, but that's as far as I can go. Then again I completely skipped MoP and only resubbed near the end before WoD so I'm not exactly an authority. Though I did really enjoy Brawlers guild.

The best part about being the first person to get epic flying was being a paladin and charging people 50-100 gold to follow them with Crusader aura for the races.

You're the one filtering someone because they shitpost your little baby thread
Try not to pee yourself

Ay it's this nigga again. Still mad at Home threads?

I'm leveling Arms and there's nothing you can do about it

I hate to say it but BfA is even worse than WoD. That's quite an achievement.
2nd half is still ahead of us but the devs already said that major changes are planned for the next expansion, not BfA. So 2nd half confirmed shit.

>pandaria aesthetics were good

asian aesthetics are trash tier. they are double trash tier in a game like warcraft. pandas were a fucking mistake. MoP was also the beginning of class pruning and everyone starting to feel the same. overall fuck the expansion and the entire year of SoO.

This image is pure fact.
These zoomers will learn fast there franchise they were born into died before they lived.

Attached: dark wolf.gif (394x221, 1.94M)

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

I've been waiting for the day I could use this picture with the right context.

Attached: 1528807531546.png (170x210, 74K)

Respecing to Arms at lvl 40 is actually the meta

Rogue EDGE levels

MAX EDGE
undead

CUTTING EDGE
night elf (male)
orc
troll

SLIGHT EDGE
human
dwarf

NO EDGE
night elf (female)
gnome

Yes you are all pretending to be retarded until the threads start laughing at you when this trash actually launches.
I can't wait for the threads of people screaming that actiblizzard fucked them again.
I'll be laughing at you Blizzdrones weeping that you were promised some kind of faggoty home you never even knew.

Attached: 1406596610671.jpg (500x373, 47K)

Attached: 1552663829812.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>461000716 (You)
>This image is pure fact.
>These zoomers will learn fast there franchise they were born into died before they lived.
I'm a doomer with parents how would not buy games and wow during golden age, but I grew up playing RS and CS.
The problem with Wow classic no content will be added what will happen after everything is done?

Attached: RuneLite_UTlTckGw9r.png (1222x794, 490K)

I remember playing with these guys running some dungeon at around lvl 35 or so and then we went up to strangle thorn and did world pvp all day and were teaming up 5 on 5s. One of the best days ever.

actually based

Attached: 1546916135031.png (191x170, 71K)

You'd think Shaman would be proper jack of all trades after all these years, but no. They only got worse with time.

At least i had fun exploring everything with far sight, even in dungeons

Attached: 1549413348310.png (512x512, 531K)

This one time at level ~20 I was waiting for a zeplin from Org to UC and there was a tauren waiting with me. I had a pleasant conversation with him. And right before the zeplin got there he opened a trade window and gave me 100 gold. I was poor like everyone and I was able to buy spell upgrades for a few levels because of him.

The weird thing was after giving me the gold he said, "Thank you for playing World of Warcraft". Made me think it was a gm or admin or something.

Orc rogue is more cheeky than edgy

>months of progression
idk on my dead server I did the grind solo within a few months

female nelf rogue is totally edgier than dwarf rogue

Its not a night elf body actually, it just uses the model because high elves/blood elves didnt get their unique model till TBC. She got it changed to what you see now in late TBC/Wrath

Enjoy your swarms of Undead rogues/mages and Orc warriors being generic and unoriginal as fuck.

Runescape has always promised to make new shit.
Actiblizzard pretty much doesn't give a shit and did very little to throw this shit up.
The desperate Blizzdrone because of BFA being trash is latching on to this with massive home and the shills are using it to back to back post these trash threads so sad turbo spergs will endlessly hype this.

dwarf is literally 0 edge. female NE is just cringe because you know only weeb virgins play it

That's funny. So you mean that WoW went to shit when Blizzard was acquired by Activision?

>tfw I suddenly remember all those times I got utterly destroyed by clown gear pvpers

Attached: 1494549986322.jpg (1024x896, 109K)

Legion was better than cata tbqh

Retard thinks arthas and the lich king are the same things

Early cata was actually halfway decent I thought. The new zones were all pretty fucking rad and the first raid tier was actually really refreshing after Wrath. But yeah it basically turned to absolute garbage after that. I don't think I can even point to a single thing I enjoyed about Legion though. Personal taste I guess, but I never understand why some people low key champion Legion. Maybe because BfA made it look like a masterpiece in comparison.

Arthas =/= Ner'zhul you passive aggressive fuck

Wrong, they backflipped on it because their subs are so low they couldnt afford to dish out bans, so they reverted them all and gave people a 'warning' about using those programs

Looking for dungeon and easy babby gear even more than tbc

>tfw oceanic and there are no oceanic meme streamers to shit up my server
one good thing about living here I suppose

Why even have vanilla of you are just going to turn it into retail. More than one difficulty was a mistake and should not be added back. It Creates such gear bloat like what ruined retail even further.

but they did?

Attached: Braelyn_Firehand_original.jpg (151x400, 29K)

That's a nighelf body reskinned

That's the night elf model with a retexture used for all female belves in Vanilla

Female NE = Male UD
Both are the cancer of their respective factions in Vanilla

Too based

Yeah, not sure why people keep pushing this Classic+/TBC server shit. I'd be more than content just clearing Naxx and having that be it. I'd rather not give Blizzard enough rope to hang themselves with, right now they're basically working with a stencil and they jury is still out on whether or not they'll even fuck that up.

so? the model is vastly different. look at the ears

Classic will not save WoW, only WoW 2 can do that.

Attached: rots-part5-0101.png (667x268, 85K)

Well Blizzard has like 2 years before they even need to consider adding additional content to Classic. And they aren't going to add *new* content. And they aren't going to change the level cap so TBC is out. But they could add all the shit they had planned into vanilla and make Classic everything they had hoped for in a launch before content got kicked down the pipeline into other expansions. I just wan't Karazahn in a few years.

Thing is that would still be new content from a development standpoint. All of that planned stuff got left out is vastly unfinished and would need to be completely rebuild from the ground up. In fact I doubt any of the assets even exist in the game files at this point- could be wrong about that. But you're right we've got a decent amount of time for them to build up some good will and prove that they could potentially not fuck things up if they added stuff to Classic. But Blizzard doesn't exactly have a great track record and without adding some kind of cash shop it would be virtually impossible for them to justify spending money like that. It wouldn't do shit for their bottom line.

Attached: 3c.jpg (924x727, 78K)

my first instance was RFC when I was like 10 years old during vanillla (maybe younger). Got kicked for not having rez as everyone yelled "lol newb"

Maybe that's why I never liked raiding as much as pvp

Come into Stranglethorn......at your own peril

Attached: gnome rogue STV.jpg (236x186, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6V9FyWhtT5M

Why does everyone act like people who played older mmos was some poop socking robot who did nothing other than eat shit and play?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DIDNT GET MY ULTRA EPIC FREE LEGENDARY AFTER A WEEK OF PLAYING GAME BAD

that mentality needs to fuck off

>be warrior
>hear the sound of hunter's mark
>hear the sound of stealth
>see a mage casting a frostbolt in my general direction
>hammer of justice
>see a druid 40 yards away from me looking in my general direction

im having PTSD thinking about it. i really need to find a level buddy once I get into STVietnam.

Attached: e07.jpg (480x542, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S20u7AuBrQs

seriously how the fuck did tipsout gain any popularity? dude is only putting out classic content acting like a classic veteran, but he didnt even fucking play vanilla. hes only played private servers. hes also the most boring and least entertaining one on the classicast by far

accurate song. im gonna make a youtube vid of all my deaths in STV as a warrior with this music over it.

Truly the most kino zone, it encapsulated everything I loved about this game. I made sure to level in STV on any character I made for as long as it would carry me.

Nothing better than the jungle atmosphere, hunting animals and fucking with trolls, pvping against other factions and getting the fuck out of dodge when some skull level player came hunting.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1uIM2nPocE

Realistically what are my chances of being the main tank in a guild? Don't want to roll warrior if I'll just have to DPS

My hype is at a peak right now, worried the interest will wane if it ends up taking another half a year to release

Naxx out on Northdale couple of people streaming it

Best case scenario mid july worst case late august

Attached: 1483035444669.jpg (303x317, 23K)

It's easy. First MT is gonna be the guild master's buddy. He's gonna gear up fast. You'll start as off tank and pickup the scraps after MT is geared. And there will be lots of scraps. Taking the MT position is simply a matter of consistency. Never miss a raid. Ever. Chances are your nepotistic GM's buddy is gonna have real life obligations. And you'll step in. And after a few missed raids you'll take his spot. Also do your homework. You need to know everything about a raid. Every phase, every debuff, and the best possible positioning.

just get that whirlwind axe and be a chad. outplay people who think you're a free kill baby

This is my fear I don't want to get into high school tier politics just to tank

this many hunters lmao. man what a joke of a class

Attached: shiddle hunters.png (1178x557, 275K)

girls and casuals all roll hunter

Can I play shaman and not be fucked at endgame? I like to heal but I want to be able to do solo content and not be helpless when alone.

i gotta take a dump

Get yer sock mate, it's raid night

>tfw love shaman but my brother and my friends rolling only alliance

Attached: feels.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Sylvanas+Varimathras with all the Battleground elite NPCs and royal guards is by far the hardest

A reminder to kill all leveling warrcucks as they literally can't do anything to stop you.
Fertilize warrnigger bodies with it

Attached: 1556836661441.png (2099x1328, 1.62M)

You can level enh just fine, as far as raids go resto is the best.

shaman is usually 2nd most sought after class behind priests in guilds

Attached: 1557014642767.png (541x791, 790K)

>Gank Warr
>They pop their 30 min CD retaliate
>Stop right clicking them and run away for a few seconds
>Go back to killing them

Every fucking time

What’s the best orc class for dueling and 1v1? I played vanilla but was completely clueless and only got to lvl 37 as a human rogue.

Home...

Attached: WoWScrnShot_062115_230059.jpg (1680x1050, 344K)

Rogue or Warrior depending on if you want to play reactive or proactive.

Rogue is better for proactive play, Warrior is better for reactive play and probably better overall.

Thanks!

>those shaman numbers

we need to get those up boys

It is truly the most pathetic class. Somehow more pathetic than Warlock and Rogue.

Yah but am I gonna be able to pvp and do solo content as a resto shaman? I love healing but I want to be able to do other shit as well.

t. mage trying to cheat people into playing a warrior
Mage and Warlock are better.

>like 6 warriors in that picture

I'm gonna roll a different class. I feel like it's going to be the most aids experience in getting any gear/invites.

>tfw played warrior every expac since vanilla
>tfw orange parses on mythic fights have CE for almost all the tiers
>shitters who never played the class will roll it cause it's OP

Attached: c29224e23517da34aa67f21be08f5b3e564a56f6_full.jpg (184x184, 18K)

There might be some jank way to farm gold if you Google it. But as far as I know a specced resto shaman can't aoe grind or even kill normal mobs at a fast rate to grind good gold. All you can do is fish, herb or mine, and sell dungeon runs with a tank friend

20-25% of characters will likely be warriors on release.

He said orc, so no mages, and warlocks get cucked by gear scaling, as well as being bad against warriors and at best neutral against rogues.

If you want to play a warrior try to be MT or first off tank, and state that you want DPS gear as well. You'll get all the gear you need until raiding, and half of your BiS is outside of raiding for awhile.

out of all the people who roll it 50% of them will quit before hitting 60

>Hit them with a single slow/cc.
>Watch as they /beg and lose all hope.

Mages, Warriors, Rogues are popular for a good reason.

Attached: census7.jpg (938x620, 79K)

Can you post a less blurry picture of the recipe itself?

Aight be honest anons, which dps class has the easiest time getting into raids and dungeons and which has the hardest?

Hardest: paladin

The easiest is the person who starts the group, the hardest is warriors who refuse to tank

3 Stringy Vulture Meat
3 Goretusk Snouts
3 Murloc Eyes
3 Okra

There was an autist 45 level rogue that just camped the town in Duskshire for weeks to months before the pvp patch came out. He became so regular he was like an NPC boss like Stitches.

Every once in a while 40s would have to come in and chase him out, only for him to come back again after he took a nap or something.

I doubt you will find such autistic and damaged people livening up vanilla servers. That's done forever.

Kek. I remember when playing on Chinkdale, I joined a RFK group starded by some slav squatter warrior. We spent 1.5 hours looking for a tank without finding one. Then I left. Warrior who refuses to tank would have been laughed out of the group in actual vanilla. The game is not the same anymore and will never be.

Attached: xena-hi-res.jpg (1522x1900, 490K)

I for some reason like this because he was 45, not 60.

That's why YOU need to become the next experimental low key social event.

>the fucking phantom menace aesthetics of all the zones/mobs/armor shitting over everything magical about the original designs
>blood elves opening the floodgates for fucked trannies and normiewhores to switch to horde
>made everything under nax an obsolete joke
>no 40 mans killing something special about raiding
>arenas
>flying mounts
at least the raids were pretty well-designed and made all the 40 mans of classic look like re-used asset rushed sloppy copies

there was a lvl 40 rogue named Redditlordx who camped Redridge Mountains on Nostalrius for 9 months straight. you're in for a rude awakening my friend

>>no 40 mans killing something special about raiding
Yeah, it made it harder to carry special needs kids like you.

Vanilla
TBC
>POWER GAP
Wrath
>HUGE POWER GAP (anything below this is unplayable shit)
Cata
Mop
>POWER GAP
Legion
Wod
BFA

Who else all bundled up and comfy on the couch with a laptop playing vanilla wow right now as you wait for classic wow. Trying to figure out what I want to play, kinda like Tauren Druid

Attached: 10C0014D-DD5A-4BAF-B4D9-9C573DE96DD9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

I agree with most of what you say, but Hellfire Peninsula and Felreavers was a great opening. I liked Netherstorm as well, but mainly because mage autism.

I'm considering practicing early leveling to break away from the pack but I don't know how relevant it would be when Classic is live.
Has anyone here played current WoW? How overpopulated are areas with sharding in effect?

>>no 40 mans killing something special about raiding
People actually like this? 40 mans are such a shitfest, there's nothing mechanically challenging about them because there cant be.

Camp his ass and humiliate him til he loses it on stream.

>practicing leveling

Attached: 4.png (232x217, 3K)

pretty much this

>>he isnt in a guild that has its own private server
>with mandatory leveling days and mandatory raid days to practice