Why is this allowed?

Assist trophies are a fucking mistake, it ruins Smash Bros. and makes your most wanted a shitty item, look at this shit

> Fully model a character, some of which have movesets
> Give them dodge animation
> Give them voices
> Give them hurt animations
> You can defeat them if you hurt them enough

youtube.com/watch?v=nyElDWwpDRA

Like seriously, what's the meaning to do all this if we can't play as them? It's like Sakurai is saying " You want to play as them? well fuck you! i'm gonna make them more advanced just to spite you"!

Sakurai is a fucking hack, I hope he retires after Ultimate.

Attached: BTFOtrophy.jpg (230x230, 3K)

HEY HEY HEY
I CAN CONFORM, OP IS FUCKING GAY

Attached: It's_Fat_Albert.png (397x557, 220K)

Why do you honestly care? Go outside and take a break from the internet.

if they were playable that'd mean they'd have to do balancing and significantly more animations.

Assist trophies don't take anyone's chances away.

absolutely retarded post

Based Ashley trannies

99% of Assist trophy characters were never gonna be playable anyways, be grateful they're in the game at all.

they could make them be specifically chosen in vs mode before starting a match, otherwise the only way youll see them is by chance or a specific battle

You're only happy because you got your most wanted in

Retards

>arguing with people you don't know about a party game online
Go outside

my most wanted still isn't in, op is a homo

>Geno
>Master Chief
>Terry Bogard
>Metal Mario
>Rayman
Argument invalid, fuck you

I had no clue Andy was playable, thanks for filling me in user.

Attached: andy.png (402x634, 210K)

Who did they burn you with, user?

Tell us who

They're a waste of development time. They could have added at least one new playable character if they didn't do the trophy bullshit. Pokeballs are enough for the summoning gimmick
>b-b-bbut i pick le item and its epicc xdd

If anything the worst part about assist trophies is that they tend to either
>be totally useless
>be total bullshit

I used to be happy even with assists but I prefer to not play with items now as they are more a distraction to the actual meat of the game. So even if someone is an assist, then I rarely see them.

>Boy I really wanted Dr Kawasahima to be playable

Based fucking retard.

There’s not a single assist trophy that deserves to be playable outside of Springman who only wasn’t playable cause ARMS was released too
late.

Fuck issac fags
Fuck Ashley fags
Fuck Krystal Fags
Fuck Wafags

Bomberman?

I'm not talking about playable assist throphies you fucking retard
I'm just saying, that with the development time wasted making all of those assist trophies, we could have gotten at least one more fully fledged character

It could have even been yet another fucking FE character for all I care

The amount of primal butthurt that Ashleyfags feel to this day is the best gift I could imagine after their relentless board spam.

If it was between him and Simon it was for the best

clearly a retarded ashley poster

Do Assists show expressions when hurt?
I wanna see some Phosphora ryona

It still baffles me that they thought a NPC side character from a side characters franchise would be playable in Smash

My most wanted isn't even talked about by literally anyone, it's just that I'm not going to cry like a child, stamp my feet, and force myself not to have fun just because I didn't get exactly the character I wanted. Cry harder.

you know im glad we have final smash meter now but they should've given us the ability to choose who we want as an assist with a meter

Attached: spiderman hmm .jpg (1080x609, 152K)

Is it Pious Augustus?

Just take it off, bro.

>alucard
>not worthy
Sure fag

People would be more happy if they were used in actual fights more. Make Assists a separate button on the controller that calls in characters like MvC. That'd be better than making these great characters glorified items ruled over by RNG.

ahem girahim

It's a bit dumb but honestly there are enough fucking characters in smash. We don't need even more.

I do wonder if Assist trophies didn't exist, how many new characters would we get from those resources? Have to be at least 4-8

they're gonna have to add a fucking search bar

Add Pokeballs too and it would be the double