Now the the dust has settled

is

Attached: witcher3.jpg (639x361, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/ojDjY.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

alright

I like it. Playing Blood & Wine for the first time, planning to kill both Syanna and Detlaff.

fuck vampires but detlaff did nothing wrong

Pretty good game, the combat was easy but pretty fun imo

Enjoy, B&W is the best part of the game.

i miss it, wish the franchise had more games

Witcher 3 is better than breath of the wild

this, leave detlaff alone

Do I buy Dark Souls 3 or The Witcher 3? I can only get 1

Wonder how many kids did cdpr sacrifice to the swamp witches for this game.

Having lesser vampires attack innocents in Beauclair is a bad thing.

I actually loved it when I first played it, then I loved it again when Blood and Wine came out. But I honestly don't ever want to replay it. I just want another brand new Witcher, Cyberpunk isn't looking so hot to me.

One of the best games i have ever played. Combat is very fluid and interactions within the world are great.

Attached: 693c1m8s4pvy.jpg (3440x1440, 2.36M)

Do you want a story or no story?

If you've played ds1 get ds3 otherwise I would go for the witcher.

wish it wasnt such a bitch to mod

The only thing I wish is that it had a "hold trigger and press button" thing for signs. It's the only reason I play with a kb/m, I ran Griffon first time and using a lot of spells was better just hitting the number buttons.
Maybe I'll try a controller config next time, but if I'm not mistaken you can't just cast the spell instantly like you could in TW2.

Playing it for the first time atm, it's alright but sometimes feels like a chore to play, like all open world games. I would prefer second game format, tighter hubs with less but better quests.
Also, why arent sword oils permanent? You can just go to the inventory and apply them whenever you want, whats the point of making them last only for 20 hits?

I'm still trying to shoot guys in the head with the crossbow and to get that triple status effect trophy.

I'm on my 8th playthrough lads, idk what build to try out next

Attached: 1549164348220.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

You can, by changing the script in the keybinds file. There's a tutorial on Nexusmod with sample scripts for you to copy paste. Think it was called "instant sign casting". I used it for my alchemy build that uses signs/whirl/rend everything.

Noone, they just cracked their whips and made their onderpaid SLAVes work very hard. Then they fired them without paying overtime. And the they came to their houses and fucked their wifes in front of them.

Best atmosphere,
best storytelling,
best music,
most soul,
like ever put in to a video game

Download nexus mod manager and it's easy as shit, I play with like 6-7 quality of life mods

>did three playthroughs all on death march
>ended up doing the same build every time because nothing even comes close to light armor + spam fast attack
What builds have you tried?

pure mage (maining Igni)
pure mage (without any igni)
pure damage
pure alchemy
bombs & decoctions
many hybrid variations

The bombs build was by far the most fun, alchemy close second. I'm a big alchemy fag in games

Attached: 1550074000752.png (1471x635, 1.46M)

I wanna like this game but there's too much micro management, am I just a pleb?

what's there to micromanage besides repairing your armor/weapons every now and again?

It is is good

There is literally no reason why Geralt and Ciri can't just fuck

you didnt get this from me

Attached: 1552075565637.webm (816x459, 2.84M)

Attached: 1554030668116.png (447x591, 408K)

It would destroy something important between them
Unironically actual dad and daughter fucking each other have a better chance of maintaining a parent and child relationship than a guy fucking his adopted daughter because then they are literally just a couple with no family bounds

fpbp

>*whistles for magic horse*
>*autoruns on road to quest marker*
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>*guys in Drowner™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half*
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof" *shows flipper*
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: gFlGMTkNsVU.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Not bad. I liked 2 better, though.

is it true sign build are shit unless you get mods to rebalance it?

AAHHAHA YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLAR GOOD SIR YOU WON ALL THE INTERNETS

Alchemy build is nice and the most Witchery because what good are all those mutations to survive drinking literal acid when you never use it

>B&W is the best part of the game
Hearts of Stone is though.

Attached: 1544604416177.png (590x540, 334K)

dont tell hiro
s1.webmshare.com/ojDjY.webm

>>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
it's actually AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEY......... HEY

Just finished the game for the 1st time & rounding up trophies I can get before moving to a new play through (17 in total left) like others have asked whats some builds I should do for death march? More importantly any tips on getting gud at Gwent?

Attached: 1555364830990.png (600x800, 316K)

Igni is broken, you can spam it later on and most enemies will die in just 2 procs and they won't attack you back because they'll be in the burning animation for like 15 secs

Alchemy is the best, I love chugging a bunch of shit before a fight and seeing those buffs go up

Attached: 1554318889364.jpg (1200x752, 99K)

best game ever made

Attached: GOAT.jpg (646x886, 284K)

signs are op.

I need a new fantasy rpg game to play. I really am into D&D. does this give you a D&D feel?

Attached: 1393202148039.jpg (600x710, 100K)

Just how fucking long is TW1 fuck
I want to marathon the games but inside I just hope I can finally move on to 2 even though 1 is not even that bad, it just feels so awfully slow sometimes

30 to 35 hours for one playthrough

Igni is broken. It stun locks as well as causes fire damage over a 15 second duration.

Yrden alt sign is ridiculously broken too. Causes way too much damage.

took me 39 hours on normal difficulty

>I just hope I can finally move on to 2
man you're in for a surprise

Absolutely cannot for the life of me bring myself to play through this slog a second time despite playing witcher 1 and 2 like 5 times each.

NMM is a meme.

What I meant was, you need different versions of diff mods depending on which version of the game you got: Steam, Steam GOTY, GOG, GOG Goty.
Script Unifier and shit.

The nexus discord basicly told me to not bother modding the game cus of it.