MORDHAU

Where the fuck did this thing come from? How the fuck is it in top 10?!

Post your kniggas

Attached: MKfagsonsuicidewatch.png (503x342, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm2IiZc99kM
mordhau.com/shop/
youtu.be/2JXLogU76xs?t=82
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are the best cosmetics for a bard?

Attached: 1548872094_20181130174651_1.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Does it run on potatoes?

Drunk style

Attached: 4.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Pretty much. It's optimized pretty well actually with only 9 gigs in the year of 2011 + 8.

H

No. Although it ran better than I expected, though I did turn all the graphics down to medium. Maybe pirate it and see?

I've come to destroy you

Attached: executioner.png (723x909, 467K)

Attached: 1556996563423m.jpg (1024x864, 147K)

Is it true they are saying that they are going to have an option to turn of cunts and nog in the game when they add them in?

>no chest armor
Like the aesthetic but I can one-shot you with a scythe

Then it's in my best interest to git gud, no? Armor is ez mode for babies.

What was For Honor's peak number of players? Because if this beats it that's hilarious

>he doesn't want to protect his cute female companions
user don't be mean

Attached: nd0cysx.gif (196x450, 86K)

>ask three people to play with me
>none of them accept
I wish I had cool friends who wanted to do stuff with me

It was 45k on release but it went up to 200k when they gave it away for free a year later.

>spend 4 points in the dodge perk
>never use it

Attached: 1496151928464.png (640x640, 255K)

Some SJWs were saying this game is alt-right.

Anyone else having major problems with crashes? It keeps crashing for me, almost every single goddamn game.

Try not playing on a toaster.

>high rank player is somehow dodging into me to acel his swings with a maul and it really catches me off gaurd
>was really trying hard to make the maul work myself
>can't immitate it.

Even sideways dodging, I just don't understand how he executed it so perfectly in terms of footwork every time.

>no blacks
>no girls
>requires skill
They were right

Fucking hooded faggots with the fucking huge swords fucking teamattacking me

You're doing it wrong. Dodge is probably the best perk other than Bloodlust. It gives you another defensive ability for when you fuck up parry timing and can be used extremely effectively to dance just out of range of slower weapons to make openings and punish the whiff. It's not great on frontline because of all the backstabbing and archers, but light armor and dodge is all I run on duel and deathmatch servers.

experience
just keep trying and try not to make the accel too obvious by looking away from them early

You entirely sure thats my problem? Cause I dont think so.

>don't add womyn
>"omfg u incels, have sex"
>add womyn
>"OMFG u disgusting incels, do you get off by the thought of maiming and murdering woman? Yikes!"
We can never win

Has anyone else here had a problem with their mouse suddenly not working while this game is open? It happens to me even while alt tabbed.
I need to know if it's the game's fault or my mouse's fault before I go buy a new one.

Yeah, I keep seeing people recommending it in these threads but 99% of the time when I die I'm just like "oh I forgot I could dodge"

you can
just don't acknowledge them

where my tree bros at?

Attached: maceknight.png (557x896, 677K)

Pop quiz: what is the objectively correct response to your enemy doing a stab attack and why?

I've played the game for 30 hours and I haven't gotten a single crash

Take the Short Pill
Style all over rapierfags, shank archers, execute executioners and dance around polearm dudes.

Attached: like a rapier for a quarter of the price and with a third of the reach, good value.png (455x698, 232K)

Tell me your secrets fashion man.

Parry into stab. It's much harder to react to than chambering the stab because the parry animation flows into the stab almost unnoticeably.

Swirly sigils zone only

Attached: time_for_a_purge.png (679x936, 617K)

Chamber the stab and be slashed in the back and die.

Chamber it, then morph into one of the three slashes
By chambering attacks instead of going straight for the parry, if they're doing a feint/morph you have time to cancel out of the attack to parry yourself. If they just go to parry your chamber then they'll like be caught off guard by your own morph.

So how mad are the chivfags because of this game?

I spam kick

Attached: sportacus.jpg (550x921, 48K)

>It's a team mate runs in to 'help' but only ends up interrupting your deathblow getting you killed episode

You could almost ask MordHOW is it so popular?

Attached: 7289892A-659B-43DF-B1BF-6064B42A329B.png (640x400, 39K)

Why would they be mad they have more games for them now?

Only popular because of twitch streaming drones

>nearly double their peak in days
I'd say pretty mad

I dont get it though man, in chivalry maa dodge was way more broken in terms of distance. and I feel like drags and animations in this game are stupid easy to read compared to chiv, but I just flat out have a much harder time in this game and often get my shit bullied. I understand the parry frames are tighter, but I often just have many occassions where my character doesn't parry at all, because I'll press it always somehow too late, despite what feels like more clarity over visual cues compare to chivalry.

mordhauchads cant stop winning

Attached: exe.webm (1024x576, 2.87M)

How much space does the game take?
20Gigs like Steam says? I'll probably be getting it tomorrow.

Attached: 1547299427918.jpg (680x680, 81K)

literally was waiting for it for years and was very mad I missed the alpha. I even played a broken old version from russians just to have some experience with it with my friends.

>enemy takes on 4 of my team mates at once and wins
>personally kills me twice in a row
>can't even land a hit on him
>execute my first ever feint and morph on him during the 3rd duel
>kill him with an overhead
Felt good bros. I think I might finally be getting good at the game.

Attached: 1548047778554.jpg (250x247, 4K)

Wrong. If they're fainting or morphing a parry is going to get you hit
Pretty much the correct response
Completely correct
There are 3 possibilities if you counter a stab with a stab:
>you chamber it (no damage to you possible damage to opponent)
>he was fainting/morphing which delays his attack long enough for yours to hit (you deal damage)
>he cancels his attack just in time to block yours (no damage to you or him)
You always either break even or deal damage

If you had to chose

Would you armor head, body or legs the most?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

What am I in for?

Attached: mordhau.jpg (372x99, 15K)

Body. Head gets one-shot by a bunch of stuff anyway and most people don't aim for the legs

dodge seems like the only thing that can actually guarantee you a hit since the penalty for whiffing is so bad compared to being blocked

Fun

9 gigs

Spiritual sequel to Fashion Souls

I run the 3-2-1 system.
I'd run armorless on my legs, but those beartraps just really oof your day without any armor.

body gets hit most of the time but at least level 2 head armor is needed to avoid getting oneshot by every stab ever

>he uses a bow or a shield

I hope none of you do that

i feel like beartraps still kill through level 1 armor
either that or every single person who runs through my traps in frontline has no pants on

Head gets 2 minimum.
Body gets 1-2.
Legs get at least 1 just in case there's something who likes bear traps around.

they don't they just still take like 50%

>instinctively try to block an incoming attack after getting disarmed
>as I die for a split second I can see my severed hands suspended in the air before falling to the ground
I haven't laughed this hard from a video game in a long time.

Attached: 1538501555028.jpg (845x883, 141K)

*Dies to arrow*

based bard

pls dont invade me

Lords guard, very nice

yikes

Here is my guy for duel servers

Also is there no way to favorite servers? I was in a dueling one 2 hours ago and every one was a mad lad.

Attached: duel.png (1202x677, 462K)

>some player earlier today was shitting on the game in-game, saying chivalry was better and that dragging took skill and was great
>he had a negative K/D

Attached: 1548174899571.png (725x1024, 277K)

well hello, it would be my pleasure to keel you

Attached: dex guy.png (1230x715, 495K)

9gb DL, 20gb after install.

>You're going to get hit if you parry

Only if you cannot read the opponent and panic parry

>1 body armor
gonna be an OOF from me laddie.

Rate me

Attached: None shall pass.jpg (387x872, 39K)

im sure that user is a duelist, surely he doesn't go to battle like that

all I ever wanted was to be bazuso. I'm working on it.

Attached: axe.png (590x685, 248K)

so whats the difference between executioner sword, greatsword, and zweihander besides obvious shit like exec sword having a shit stab?

Yo this map is fun, only found it on this server

Attached: 20190505003524_1.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

is this just for honor except indie?

More like Chivalry 1.5, For Honor has very different feel to the gameplay.

>win a battle royale
>60 xp and 240 gold
no wonder no one's playing this mode anymore

Best weapon in the game hands down holy shit this thing is brutal it's a headshot machine

Attached: hammer time mordhau.png (369x873, 473K)

*shoots ballista in your general direction*

Attached: Mordhau.png (1916x1080, 1.18M)

I fucking love it. People don't fear the silly guy running around with a 1h weapon, then they fucking panic when they get slapped for a 70 through their helmet.

>join a 64 player server
>32 players on the enemy team
>17 archers
>15 rapiers
>not a single one of them knows what to do when their front stab doesn't work

zwei is just greatsword but longer and costs more points
exe sword does shitloads of damage and can kill anything in two hits, but it can't do combo attacks

ranked 64v64 frontline WHEN

I want to start my own 64 man esports team NOW

How does it compare to Chivalry? Had a blast with Chivalry with my mates back in the day. I still play it from time to time and enjoy it.

*chops off your head*
nothing personnel... kid

sallet helmets are fucking sweet

Attached: sallet.png (1227x727, 538K)

some big streamers played it

I had chiv presented to me and it lookd shitty

I had this presented to me and I bought it and it's been on since just taking pee and sleep breaks

basically its better than chiv with pee pee evidence

>not running a billhook/spear on your builder so you can stab people over your walls

that post is retarded. check out maplestory 2 and how much their playerbase dropped, will be the same for mordhau

>there are people who unironically use spear + shield
>there are people who unironically use bows
>there are people who unironically use rapier + shield

I played Age of Chivalry when it was a mod, then bought Chivalry on release. this game reminds me of those old age of chivalry days before all the reverse overhead cancer took hold. it's much, much better than chivalry.

it's chivalry, but mouse speed is capped while attacking to prevent ballerinas and it has the directional attack system from warband. Maps are worse tho.

>Hahaha, PUBG is completely dea-

pretty much an engine upgrade, like how insurgency upgraded to ue4 too

Can you morph a chamber? i feel like chambering front stabs almost never accomplishes anything

>Chinese bots are people

actually hadn't thought of that, I'll switch the bear trap out and give it a shot, cheers mate

For honor fag is back again! How's your dead game? Are you unironically comparing Mordhau to Maplestory 2?

>spear + shield
Nothing like having an archer turn his back on you to run, only to get impaled by the spear you tossed

Is it worth playing?
Me and my old friends used to play chivalry a lot
is it still fun with no friends?

Attached: 1540831010736.png (500x500, 417K)

what do u guys think is the best chest piece to cosplay chosen undead is?

Crossbow is a lot of fun on builder too, but not having smith is fucking suffering

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-05-05_00-55-31.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

how do you throw your weapon? G just drops it

Or mockery. They hate getting laughed at more than all the injustices they espouse to hate.

Whatever you say, racist

those legs are lewd as fuck

>shields and bows have been historically OP since literally forever in combat
>hurrr fags
neck yourself pleb

looks like robocop

you can, but you gotta go fast. You can do feints too, that's the only way of killing a good player.

Frontline is so fucking shit, I've always hated tug of wars modes in every games, I'd much rather play a capped attackers vs defenders mode

based
cringe, not based

It's becoming fairly common. It was originally a ragdoll issue, with them spazzing out and lagging my computer hard, but it crashed again after changing my settings.
Maybe it's a driver issue.

Trying to make an outlaw looking lad

Attached: Merc.jpg (661x923, 51K)

dunno what happens but I hit people so fast that they dissapear

>Those textures

Attached: Myscars.jpg (600x583, 36K)

What a retarded post.
Maplestory 2 didn't even die just because people were getting bored of it, it was because the devs made buttfucking retarded decisions.

You must have ragdolls disabled or some shit

>tfw you're trying to run into battle but your old-timey tights are rubbing on your dick and giving you a boner

intel hd graphics

What are some good .midi files that translate well into lutebot?
Touhou works pretty good but I'm looking for more

Attached: file.png (1443x877, 543K)

e1m1
megalovania
wii music

Aesthetic as fuck

Attached: file.png (501x875, 314K)

I feel like an outlaw wouldn't be able to afford armor or weapons like that. Though I guess you could justify it by having it all be stolen.

oh shit, you can input your sounds into the game?

Yeah it's loads of fun blasting some Dragonforce on top of roofs while people are dueling
Pic related is how it works, but I'll have to get some workaround to get the new console commands working

Attached: file.png (1469x791, 1.12M)

I've tried Megalovania and it absolutely doesn't translate well

I just heard it's coming to Switch!

Attached: soy fighter.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

kek

skirmish is pretty fun desu. Knowing the whole server is watching you clutch is exhilarating.

only the main opening note line should be going, no drums or other beat, just the meme opening notes

A whole lotta stabbing to your face.

*spits unknown black liquid from mouth* I dont know who y'all are tryin' to impress with this shiny armor. But it aint impressin' me much

Attached: simpleton.png (570x941, 435K)

But I got this armor from a hobo

>want to use big heavy 2h weapons and squash heads
>get danced around by faggots with cocktail sticks

chivfags, for honor fags BTFO

With or without the cloth coif?

Attached: file.png (1088x929, 1.42M)

Is there a Yea Forums server yet so that I can gently fuck some Yea Forumsirgins into submission?

oi was tryoin to whittle me a staff loik yours sir, but oi kept whittling it down too much and now I've only gone and made a bleedin' toothpick

Is it as fun as chivalry was at it's peak?

Attached: 1543185309383.jpg (374x356, 18K)

Right has more soul

Much better than Chivalry in every respect.

For honor all time high is 219k, mordhau is 49k. How are you fags saying for honor is btfo?

Attached: 1439803653636.png (398x399, 44K)

>game has only 5 maps
I refunded. will probably pick it up again later if the devs ever get around to adding more maps

My rig is literally +8 years old and I do NOT have a videocard. Can I still run it? I'm not memeing; I can play Heroes of the Storm at 22-30fps.

youtube.com/watch?v=rm2IiZc99kM

consider spending money on a decent pc instead of more games you cant run

>game that literally got handed out for free to every beggar

o is that so? never hearing of a hobo with armor. sounds like a funny feller
aleast you can clean your teeth now aye. I dont have teeth even to clean no more!
fuck off you colossal faggot

wasn't for honor free to play to keep the movie the game lol?

>enter the rapier nigger
>if I parry he depletes my stamina while his is barely affected
>if I chamber he can just stab me again faster than I can switch the chamber stab into an overhead
>or he can parry my chamber and stab before I can stab
>if I try to attack he stabs me before the swing even starts
>can't leave the defensive because his attacks are literally faster than anything I can do
>can't stay on the defensive because my stamina gets fucked and I drop my weapon
>I'm using a longsword, not a giant zweihander or sledgehammer
Fuck am I even supposed to do? Right now I dodge back and pray I'm out of range so I can attack, but that isn't reliable and how would I manage without dodge?

Attached: 1490319110478.jpg (226x249, 6K)

ur a rite funny dude m8

how the fuck can you even play anything without a video card?

Oh, I thought it was f2p. Nvm then, wouldn't have played it anyway on that case.

holy fuck is that a custom map?
what server?

After supporting the project for years, I'm very happy to see the success and am happy for the dev team. I know they're eager to capitalize on this and I hope they do

How come Dark Souls or Legend of Zelda can't have combat this good?
This looks fucking amazing. Look at how many options the player has. You move independently of how you swing, so positioning is always important and you're never just waiting for animations to finish.

Attached: nice.png (256x256, 41K)

I have an AMD fusion, it kinda have an integrated videocard that is meant to help crossfire with an actual videocard later on. I was supposed to buy one the day I bought it, but debts kept increasing and I never got to buy it. Now is just too old to really care for an upgrade to pretty much everything, so I'm (really slowly) saving for a new rig. It isn't easy at all on a shithole of a country like mine sadly.

Attached: 73837169_p1.png (1781x2499, 1.56M)

>mfw people still vote for Taiga, the most unbalanced piece of shit map

Attached: 1549221511708.gif (191x256, 223K)

Because this combat falls apart against non-humanoids, or at least loses the majority of its strengths. It's a lot of work for a combat system that only works on 50% or less of the enemies you meet.

Sallet helmets are the fucking top

Attached: Infantry.jpg (357x908, 79K)

mouse speed was capped in chiv during attacks too, moron

Are the devs planning on adding any more maps or content after launch?

where my kkk bros at?

Attached: a3c242d1f2e59879561e3047dd4a136b.png (661x977, 868K)

STOP VOTING FOR CONTRABAND AND TOURNEY

It's been getting shilled on Yea Forums non-stop for the past couple months, and people liked Chivalry whilst forgetting why Chivalry was fucking awful in the first place

R with right weapon.

Isn't this game literally the same as Chivalry?

Attached: 1537563050858.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

*AHEM*

FUCK SHIELD NIGGERS
FUCK ARCHER NIGGERS
FUCK FIRE NIGGERS

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

FUCK HORSE NIGGERS!

Attached: Pepe16.jpg (677x583, 88K)

chivalry's mouse controls were really strange. when you swung it would invert the velocity of your mouse (at least in the current version), so that the slower you move it the faster it would go. helicoptering wasn't about setting your sensitivity to max, you'd just slowly drift your mouse to do 360s and shit. it was capped but mordhaus reigns it in more, and mordhaus doesn't invert your mouse speed.

Absolute dogshit imbalanced maps that don't have fun objectives, mainly just capping a middle point and holding it till the game ends, worse by a massive degree. The player caps are also far too high for such small maps so 90% of your deaths will just be you fighting somebody and then 10 other retards show up to mob you. A good horseman is also complete and total unfun cancer to play against and your team will elect to ignore him and mindlessly run at the nearest enemy not on a horse while they get mowed down.

What is the most cancerous build in this game?

>The state of Frontline maps
Taiga is basically free wins for Red
Camp favors Red
Grad favors Blue
Mountain is the only somewhat balanced map, and even then I see red win more often than not

either use a faster weapon or use something like the spear where you can pace around people with dodge while side swinging. It's either that or just go full cancer yourself. Rapiers are kind've bullshit meta right now and their stab reach catches me off gaurd constantly when I think I'm completely out of range.

>200+ ping in-game
what the fuck

rapier+shield+dodge and as much armor as you can get afterward

Basically, yes, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. That's also why it's popular.

How to fix your MORDHAU experience fivefold:

Attached: 1536088793966.png (676x31, 2K)

You must not have played much mountain or camp then, as they are both hard in favor of blue. If red caps blue's node on mountain, the second blue spawn is really close so they can take it back easily. If blue caps red's node, then red has to spawn way further back in a castle. Blue also gets two horses on camp and much, much better defenses if they cap the mid node. Red gets a catapult on camp but that's usually more of a liability to red team than to blue.

I just refunded it for this reason. Ping says 10-50 on list and then I join and its 250 every time. pretty sad about it because I was looking forward to this game

Didn't they remove reverses or whatever? I don't know much about Chivalry but I know there were some autistic, obtuse mechanics that advanced players abused, and Mordhau apparently doesn't have them. That appeals to me.

truly

swords are gay.

>your team will elect to ignore him

I play horseman a bit and I am totally perplexed by this, I'll be getting 10+ kills every time I get on a horse and yet there is almost never any organised effort to shut me down. I think a lot of that flows from the lack of voice chat, nobody can call out that there is a horseman running amok maybe.

Sometimes one or two people will come for me, but it is usually a matter of kiting the spearman away from the not-spearmen, and then going around him for easy kills, disrupting artillery, archers, spawns, anything I want.

So, they're actually going to waste resources on adding woman to this game?

>hating based fire mages

instead of getting fun and completely readable hit-box abuse, mordhau decided to go for the "press q to win" route

In such a case, it would make more sense if it was deliberately a little more slapdash. Like a single piece in a different color that doesn't mesh with the red, signifying he took them from different targets.

wiggle wiggle

Did you consider to not be born in a 3rd world shithole? This really helped me.

>run around killing people in heavy armor with a frying pan
>run around with a shield and rapier, also stabbing people in heavy armor to death
>this is fine
>add a female warrior
>that's too unrealistic
????????????

imagine complaining about feints
no really, imagine coming to a thread about a game where feints are made near useless and turtling is taking priority, and complaining about them
can you imagine that?
I can't

Did they fix exp and gold yet?

I don't care about realism, I just think it's a waste of resources.
I'd rather they spend the time on new armour and weapons than adding something stupid.

You are minding your own business when this guy comes up and throws 2 frying pans at you the beats you down with the last one, what do?

Attached: yeet.jpg (1440x900, 129K)

>feints are made near useless
I can tell you aren't a high level player

>press q
You still have that bound to Q?

Attached: smug anime.jpg (891x717, 77K)

What is there to fix fortnite zoomer? Not getting half the stuff in 2 matches?

Maps and weapontypes should take priority, then gamemodes, then cosmetic stuff.

>All these shitters using 2h weapons and heavy armour
>Only thing I use is a short spear and light stuff for fashion

Fuck you all, I'm going to slowly pummel you with this stick while you keep expecting the stab

not him but only 1% of players in any game are high level, feinting is not that useful in 90% of your encounters in this game

It literally didnt give any gold or exp at all at launch you dumb nigger.

me no like shiny metal men

Attached: gruglord.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

half of the fun is trying to find a weapon before having to resort to punching someone.

Attached: scav.png (1388x1587, 2.2M)

oh shit, I'm sorry

There was a bug with it, dumbo

>implying that actually happens

it's literally a free guard pass to low level players who don't mindlessly smash m1 either. have you actually tried to use it?

And of those cosmetics, they should absolutely focus on stuff like armour and weapons, and not a new character model, with all new animation sets and so on.

Are people just being pedantic when they say stuff like this or do they really think this way? There's a difference between adding small, silly things like a frying pan and making a bunch of female soldiers. It definitely takes away from the authenticity. Instead of it being absurd that we're a bunch of armored soldiers and one of us has a frying pan, it's now just a goofy arcade game with all kinds of different colored characters of either sex.

Why is this game so much fun compared to chivalry? It needs more maps though.
Also why the hell archer with knife can block greatsword?

>Environments and graphics in general are great for an indie game
>Character models suck absolute donkey dick just like with every PC indie multiplayer game
So close to being the definite fashionsouls successor but the potato faces ruin it. Time to use nothing but helmets I suppose.

Attached: Bill_Murray.png (191x226, 48K)

Maybe don't be a stupid faggot and read the thread low iq subhuman. You would see anons gearing up their mercs.
Even a potato could draw the connection.

>pick engineer
>its fun as fuck
>lose
>pick literally anything else
>win
I just wanna build shit and make music for my allies

Attached: 1534470853598.png (498x520, 18K)

shiny men get club for not being grug friend

Attached: grug.jpg (1440x900, 130K)

MORE PLUMES

Horse balls mod when
Extra gore mod when
Or just more maps when

I can tell ~you~ aren't a high level player if feints literally ever affect you.

it does, it happens to so many poor dudes.

It already is a goofy arcade game, there are people running around with no armor, half naked. The point is it's a game and it's designed to be fun, not a history lesson

Anyone made any cosplay characters from other games that aren't dork souls? Might try to make some Darkest Dungeon characters or something

Camp is fucking awful if you're blue. If red caps mid at all you just fucking lose because you'll never take it back from them.

>remake chivalry
>it sells 3X as much
Why is this allowed

Why can't I get a gun then?

>tfw played mordhau all day today
i regret nothing

Attached: 15152063844.webm (1152x648, 2.95M)

because that wouldnt be fun

I see like 7 bootleg geralts running around.

>firebomb team
>Run over team
>Kick team off ledge
>Hit team on purpose in large fights
>Just straight up smack them in the face when walking past

I love this game

I'm rich as fuck, give me a reference and I'll try to make it whatever it is

>the archer chad

Attached: D480Oto.png (412x925, 663K)

Feints and being able to read feints with a 200fps monitor were what made the top players in chiv you fucking moron. Go look up GiruGiru, one of the the elites in chiv and see how he feints, even in mordhau, and then pull your head out of your ass for thinking you have the game figured out because you played it for 10 fucking hours.

Arquebus soon

Shield and axe is best combo. Can throw axe if they decide to run.

>make chivalry but actually good
>it sells 3X as much

fixed that for you

It'd be fun for me.

Yes, when talking about how stupid you are.
You can by not being a retard.
>Derp the derpping

more soul

Any of these guys can work

Attached: kisspng-darkest-dungeon-dungeons-dragons-dungeon-crawl-g-jester-5ace2f10e99788.188318401523461904956 (900x720, 173K)

>in chiv
This isn't chiv. Chiv didn't have chambering. Keep playing it like chiv though and see how far your feints get you once people learn how to actually play the game.

berserker clan something something

Attached: char.png (680x1252, 1.18M)

from what i have seen in streaming you just attack feint than use the thrust attack that is it you won the duel

>Chinese bugs are people

Fuck no

I tried

Attached: 20190504170254_1.jpg (2560x1440, 261K)

That only works on shitters

How many hours do you have in both games?

thanks I love reading your blog

it's fun but can they fix the QoL party stuff
can't find friends easily in the game, sometimes the party system is completely unresponsive and requires restarting, no auto-queuing and it doesn't reserve your spot while loading into the server

>one joke guy with a pan
>another new guy with a default class and misses half his attacks
why did you make this

You are a waste of resources, retard
You would not know authenticity if it was teabagging you.

5670 in chiv, 47 in mordhau
>inb4 your opinion doesn't count because I have 48

Referring to default binds is the easiest to understand.
I bound the specific Feint&Parry bind to right mouse.

Hax seve

if they aren't bad, they'll feint when they see you feint and you're both back where you started

No controller support? Bros?? Padchads??

>HAHA WACKY FRYING PAN
Peasants had and used frying pans. Women were hidden in the rafters and later raped.

Post a screenshot you lying faggot, and then tell me what chambers do other than draining your own stam because they are easy as fuck to block.

MAPS AND CUSTOM MODES/MODS YOU WANT GO:

>Everyone starts with a horse map
>23 peasants and 1 lord vs 23 peasants and 1 lord
>Helms deep map, as is tradition for every melee multiplayer game.
>Also Gondor too
>Linear siege mode. Defenders have to hold out for X time at a point to win, attackers have to push by X time, both can lose tickets. Include a moving siege tower
Also really want it to let us choose the team colors. I'd love to make blacks vs whites.

Sallet is god.

I was horrified watching the official mordhau streamer and I think dev suggest rapier is not powerful. Rapier should do pitiful damage to heavy armor.

I normally like spear and shield and javelins but javelin throwing is dogshit in this game (For balance Id' imagine, so it's good.) and why use spear when I can use polearm.

Zwei is for faggots, greatsword is for great men.

They shut down feinting entirely because if he goes for a feint he just gets fucking hit???????????

Attached: Untitled.png (238x113, 24K)

Socks attack.
More like you shoved frying pans up your butt because you are retarded

but you can't feint a block can you?

Now show a screen of chiv faggot. Or your opinion is worthless.

yeah theres controller support, mappings are pretty good too.

a screenshot of your chiv hours you fuckin moron

IT'S FEIGN
F E I G N

Jesus fuck, just left a full frontline server and 80% of like both teams were running around with shortspear spear or rapier+shield.

except he just blocks the chamber and doesn't immediately queue up another attack to feint because he's not a retard

mordhau is literally just a laggier verison of chivalry medieval warfare but with more customization

So it has begun. The meta will ruin this game. Shame. Golden period of fun soon coming to an end.

Maybe whence I've ceased kicking your arse and grown tired with buggering thine wife, I'll even plow your crops perchance, m'lord.

Attached: propeasant.png (365x742, 330K)

I fail to see how my chiv hours are related to this argument about how a different mechanic in mordhau makes feinting irrelevant but okay
I'll go ahead and accept your concession early

Attached: Untitled.png (630x82, 33K)

Why is that in every medieval game everything is slow as shit? this shit is not realistic at all, those slow swing speeds are boring and annoying as fuck everything is slow

>not even an alpha tester
>wants people to take his opinion on high level mordhau combat seriously

NO

MY PENIS IS BIGGER REE

Defend this.

Attached: Mordhau 2019.05.05 - 00.26.45.14.webm (800x450, 1.8M)

Just wanted to see what a low life faggot you are. Jesus user you could have used these 5k hours for something that gets you ahead in life. Must suck to be you.

"okay"
If you don't have an argument that's cool bro you can just stop typing

feign and feint as an adjective describing an attack are the same/interchangeable in relation to the medieval era

Looks like he just did.

Based

Game is too easy, no challenge. All you have to do is equip a zweihander and scroll forward then backwards.

Attached: ezmode.png (428x587, 312K)

Attached: 1474978111909.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Attached: carlos.png (480x355, 332K)

Depends on the chivfags
The ones like me are really goddamn happy, Because its literally just better chivalry but with worse maps
The ones that have ever done a reverse overhead before are probably screaming in rage while they play with the other 3 jerkoffs on the single remaining duel server

shields are getting nerfed
in the meantime, overhead

Where are my shield-chads at?

Attached: 20190503001925_1.jpg (488x771, 81K)

Alright, I'll accept what you said about feints. How do high level players hit each other then? If ducking, matrixing, and reverse overheads are gone with drags being nerfed, how does one get around a parry if somebody doesn't feint and therefor doesn't get hit by what would have been a chamber?

under rated

enjoy it while you can, shield nerfs are their next project, it's already been stated

Is there gonna be a content patch? I just need more shit in the game. I want some bloat.

then why can people get bows

the hitbox is for gameplay balance
model is for realism cucks

>Camp map
>pick red team
>pick engineer
>singlehanded deny bluecucks of controlling the middle point
God this is so good

Attached: 1526424259244.png (420x420, 13K)

Why? Shields seem fine
There's a bunch of shit that needs attention a lot more than shields

MAUL GAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: bigdick.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

OOF

>Equip 3 firebombs
>Make the server fight in hellfire

Let me equip more firebombs pls devs

>the slight moveback from blocking an attack is all it took for the kick to miss
defense being this easy is why forgoner went the way it did
shut the fuck up

Paid DLC.

>Why? Shields seem fine
spoken like a true shieldtard

gonna start playing right now for the first time
anything i should know?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_erica_naze1940__0242ecc3b75db7bdff35f809cde26405.jpg (1414x1000, 255K)

*smashes your head into black gibs*

Nothing bersonal

I heard that the devs originally intended for Crusades content in their kickstarter, maybe they'll include that later

getting shat on for a few hours with brief periods of being an unkillable god before you're then unable to even damage someone afk and not facing you

Never die with a clean sword.

Don't listen to the tutorial, but do it for the coins. Don't use your mouse to select which attack to do, use keybindings.

Not bad so far user

do the tutorial. dont slash during close teamfights, use overheads and stabs. dont use the catapault on a point thats getting capped by friendlies. press END on your keyboard if your team loses.

NOOO STOP GLORIFYING FAKE WHITE HISTORY WHERE ARE THE PEASANTS OF COLOR

Turns out the stuff that's good for the knight is above my level. I'll get back to you tomorrow

FUCK SHIELD NIGGERS
FUCK SPEAR NIGGERS
FUCK BOW NIGGERS
FUCK HORSE NIGGERS

redpill me on the targe and buckler
why would I literally ever use them

fuck off brainlet and learn to parry

also press V constantly while running into battle

bind warcry button to lmb or you're a pussy

>Glorifying
>Literally throwing poo at each other ingame

God smiles upon the faithful, heretic.

use rapier + shield or bows if you want everyone to get mad at you

US 4CHANNELERS, AMIRITE? XD

any aussies here? do we have shit ping?

Does it play for everyone or just clientside?

rate my squad

Attached: squad.png (3832x912, 3.03M)

>Do the throat cut emote at some archer
>He runs away and I kill him before doing the "he's out" taunt
10/10 game

Attached: 1555464682891.jpg (250x250, 35K)

horse only mode when

Attached: mion__by_trudetski.png (1024x768, 211K)

>enemy runs at my playing a lute
>kick him
>end up fistfighting
>didnt even buy his new EP

>walking past friendly on mountain peak bridge
>Spin to the side and kick
>He flies off and dies

God bless this game for letting me be a cunt

That doesnt work because then they breed out of control and even if you ignore them they can still cause a lot of trouble for shit you like

refunded

Horde mode is such a fucking garbage holy shit.

People still play rust?

>Place bear traps on ledges
>Allies step in them and fling themselves off the cliff

I don't even do it on purpose but these idiots deserve it for just walking into the things

You didn't even do a riposte at the end

On the topic of balance, it looks like block allowance is the same almost across the board. Arming sword, blacksmith hammer (or peasant hammer, I forget), halberd all have 40 up 55/55 left right and down.

Fixing that would make for a world of difference. Make rapier require precise block view tolerance (low numbers) and now it's the pro weapon instead of a shield you can stab with.

Attached: 629760_20190504202940_1.png (1920x1080, 865K)

>literally the entire blue team is shield niggers and archers
yikes

>entire team weak to fire

ooo shiiit

And then a halberd for comparison. And calm your tits I don't do recurve bowmen at all anymore. I jump between poleaxe, billhook, great sword, engineer, and if we really need it I'll go xbow but I don't like to play as it.

Attached: 629760_20190504202959_1.png (1920x1080, 892K)

>they still lose
get fucked blueberries.

Any source for that? I'll refund right now if new content should be lokced behind a paywall. Even if is just skins or armor.

you on 47e mordhau 2?

>Guy is fighting enemy while backpedaling
>Kick his ass back towards them
>Keeps backing up on me, confused
>Kick him again
>Gets impaled

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-174519.png (2048x1127, 1.01M)

A mining camp, interior of said mine included.
Castle courtyard with a garden hedge maze.
A dirt road racetrack that runs partway through a village, many horses included.

Capture the Flag (Banner is a wieldable quarterstaff), several simple long maps that are deliberately mirrored.

On a scale from Forged in Fire to Matt Easton, how realistic is the combat?

Attached: hey folks, matt easton here.jpg (553x801, 109K)

underrated post, my sides left.

Attached: 1500296322527.png (500x303, 258K)

try the Warhammer, it's a beast for headshots but people don't expect it since is a small one handed weapon

LIke dark souls without lock on. Really a slicing the air shitfest with half assed for honor mechanics.

MY FAITH IS MY SHIELD

Attached: Feels Deus Vult.jpg (1162x850, 256K)

>Gee bill, why does the almighty walnut give you TWO trees?

Attached: 629760_20190504203632_1.png (741x931, 965K)

Gonna need names to do it right user

>*Chambers your spear and crushes your skull*

>Realistic
I mean the hitboxes are pretty good. Its a fun game. But realistic?

bought from the devs, how long does it take to get the key?

ive just seen similar shit.
plus red team is best team.

>bought from the devs
why would you ever do this?

squad/squad

[email protected] ?

>Playable horse
>Human player can ride you

Today I kicked off a teammate in the mountain pass, both of us were kicking a corpse but the retard moved in front of me. Other unexpected shit was a rapier and shield fag trying to kill me for a single kick at the start of the match.

The gameplay looks like everyone is fighting underwater

to support the devs?

This game sucks ass. Seems to be made by people who have never played a video game. Shame because it has potential

>matchmaking is completely broken
>server browser has to find every single server before showing you, so what you see is really really out of date
>game is completely based on timing, but has input buffering
Just baffling really. If they just fixed these things the game might be playable.

120 player mode when? Mod support when?

What rig?

>mordhau.com/shop/

I am genuinely curious. With the removal of so many offensive options and chambers being easily parried, how do high level players do anything to eachother without feints?

The servers can barely handle 48 players at once.
Modding tools "Soon™"

Just buy it on steam and fund L4D 3 for me faggot.

its too late now I'm waiting for my key

Are stabs fucking broken?

Attached: balder knight.webm (480x360, 2.8M)

literally just chamber them

Chamber and morph. Stabs are the easiest thing in the game to counter. You faggots who whine about stuff like that will ruin the game.

I can't find any midi files that sound good, do you need to tamper with the settings per song? most of mine are way too fast or probably have too many notes and none of the cooldown settings can slow it

This

>improved my execution of chamber-morphing
>literally stand there spamming emotes at people trying to bait a stab
>guaranteed damage
>reset the distance and annoy them some more with emotes

Thank you Yea Forums for telling me you can morph while chambering someone.

So buy a copy of L4D 2 to pass waiting time.

Whats the most autistic thing youve seen so far?

a 1v1 cunt sperging on a frontlines server tops the list for me so far

Attached: file.png (578x582, 816K)

just use arrows

already own it amigo

>chamber the rapier's stab with a maul
>morph it into an uppercut
>they get off another stab before it hits them, knocking me out of my animation
What now?

Well he is right. Fucking pussy.

I love those guys. They act like anyone knows who the fuck they are.

Load a specific midi via the load midi file button, then open the track filtering window, there will probably be multiple check boxes on the right column, in a perfect world these are labelled, drums, lead guitar, or whatever. If this is the case literally always remove drums, if you just want the guitar lead from say, europe's final countdown, deselect everything except that.

I'm finding good results from S/NES OST's, castlevania in particular.

Everyone and his dogs brother owns it. Regarding supporting the devs. Doesn't steam take a cut anyway and the shop the mordhau devs host their sales? Do they get really more in end if you buy from their site? I don't really think so.

you lost when you picked the maul and went for a 1v1
maul is for squashing unsuspecting heads

there's always some fag bitching about teaming on 48/64 player frontline servers. bonus points if he's got some pepe meme avatar

I saw someone complaining about feints, justifying his belief that they were cheap by saying feints weren't tolerated in chivalry. That was pretty funny

>By purchasing from our web shop you will receive a Steam key to redeem on Steam, and more of the money from the sale will go towards the developers.

Any pro-tips for short spears?

Attached: spear chucka.png (527x917, 754K)

not as bad as for honor's chats

Attached: df.png (360x456, 264K)

Kill your self.

okay so you can use slow weapons sometimes, and fast weapons all the time, and that's okay
I see we're taking the For Honor approach to balancing.

blue guy had orange guy on the ropes. no mercy was found

>not making anime protagonists

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-05-04_20-51-48.png (752x1197, 1.49M)

The cleaver that the default archer has is surprisingly effective

Just a kind reminder

Attached: 20190504171304_1.jpg (211x24, 4K)

lol

Attached: 1.png (464x519, 424K)

its not a 1v1 game though, the main mode is literally 32 vs 32
mauls work a lot better in a group fight than a rapier does

>Chamber Rapier as one if want to do
>Even the dumbest Rapierfag anticipates most people go for "easy chambers" and immediately stabs again to chamber your chamber
>Sidestep / change strafe direction a moment after you chamber
>Morph your chamber stab into a swing
>Dodge his stab and crush his skull

game is fun
but it feels like whenever I go off and do well it's just luck
every "fair" fight is me punishing a swing that they somehow missed because chambering doesn't give much of an advantage and everything just gets blocked and deflected
or I switch to a dagger and they drop their spaghetti because it's way faster than whatever else I was using
and kicks seem awful

shove it inside your ass like your father did

boss me daddy

I can consistently get a positive K/D ratio with executioner sword. Have I gotten gud yet

STOP USING FUCKING SIDE ATTACKS WITH ZWEIHANDERS IN TEAM FIGHTS YOU NIGGERS

How do you mix medium and heavy armor?

but im using friendly, stop eating my zwei lol

>Getting a positive win ratio with the most busted sword that isn't a thrust weapon like the rapier or spear
Congrats I guess.

I get a lot of rude messages from my own team

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

no, but your opponents are less gud so it doesn't matter

take dodge and stay at the very edge of the other guy's weapon range
the enemy can't parry quickly after whiffing an attack, so if you dodge their swing you get a free hit
i think you might be able to dodge backwards while holding the shield. you can definitely do it while in the middle of a spear-poke

make me

Attached: 1551989534251.jpg (1369x1183, 338K)

>I LAIK BIG WEAPON ME LAIK ZWEINIGGER LAWL XDDD WUSH WUSH THERE GOES MY FUCKING TEAM LMAO XDDD EBIN

>toss a throwing axe
>headshot capless teammate
>throw another one
>instakill another team mate
I think i deserve a reward for that

Attached: 1525336492015.jpg (657x527, 38K)

If a teammate is using the friendly perk, and I am using the friendly perk, and he attacks me, do the bonuses stack?

Steam doesn't take a cut from the keys they give developers IIRC, simply putting you on their platform is good enough for them.

So its basically a new for honor?

So this game totally unplayable on controller?

I have a lot of trouble angling attacks
I want to cut toes but I always swipe the mouse to the left or right too much

Attached: 20190504205914_1.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

Not at all, no.

It's a bit weird, but not unplayable.

hello fellow reddit fren ;D dont' worry ur secret is safe with me

>teammate walks by with axe in his helmet
>pull it out and throw it at someone

>place beartrap literally anywhere
>teammate immediately comes rushing out of nowhere to run right over it
>enemy 5 feet away who DID see the trap decapitates my retarded teammate now that he's knocked down on the ground
how do i stop this from happening bros

destroyed

>MORDHAU
what the hell is the difference between mordhau and chivalry? They look exactly the same.

>run full armor and bloodlust/dodge
>pick up the first zwei i can find
>top every lobby
Why would you ever waste points on bringing in a 2handed weapon when they are littered everywhere?

>get hit by throwing axe in the chest
>pull it out and throw it back

Holy fuck why nobody told me the wonders of the maul. No armor maul glasscannon is the most fun build I've played so far.

Attached: 7FBF5A8610E24752B15A69EBB6F7ABAC.jpg (797x566, 105K)

Attached: Steve from Mordhau.jpg (716x876, 39K)

i saw you earlier

>enemy has throwing axe
>we both toss them at the same time
>they bounce off each other in mid air

Attached: 1434491918881.gif (230x268, 1.22M)

damn i didn't expect this, i was holding on because i thought the release would be meh for a while, and i live in a third world shithole, but with this many players i ll probably get a good ping somewhere

*headshots you

When you play the lute you can change the pitch and tone by moving your camera vertically
the bot does that in the console for you and thus the .midi file is translated into a song

one is gold the other is shit

Team BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR > team bird

Attached: BOAR.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

>throwing axe comes my way
>parry it down
>come at me taunt
>second axe
>cancel taunt and parry that too
>repeat
>after expending his throwing axes, he thinks better of it and turns to leave

Bring a bandage, seriously.

Attached: knigga.png (595x931, 799K)

>lel my ambiguous comment

in a month you will switch whatever titles you are thinking now and say the same.

one is good the other is bad

dank

is that the alpha only hood?

>you have a female brain just like i do lel
kys wheelchair psychologist

Hows this working out for you?
I hear the dagger is actually pretty good, but takes getting used to.
Not sure how you're supposed to use smokebombs though.

I do wanna make a dickass thief next.

One image to describe Mordhau

Attached: Game of Thrones.jpg (774x1032, 238K)

you zoomers you

What is the tactical advantage of having horns on your helmet?
I can only imagine the opponent probably grabbing onto them and then having his way with you.

Attached: 1547305229187.jpg (500x338, 49K)

Games like this are even more enjoyable because underages with ADHD like you can't stomach slow gameplay.

Is Rapier viable?

>See ally put down bear trap
>Immediately jump on it on purpose

>yesterday did like shit, couldn't 1v1 anyone, constantly died and wasn't even visible on the scoreboard

>today I actually managed to do a straight 1v3, 2 of them being fully armored and the 3rd using a shield
>i did this while using an unarmored peasant loadout with my only weapon being the rusty fork

Man this game feels fucking good to play once you start to understand how it works

Attached: KSOntXS[1].jpg (778x658, 179K)

in real life all the overcomplicated shit like that was just "parade armor" that rich fucks kept on display in their castles 99% of the time and never actually wore to war

no, it's absolute shit. Don't even bother unlocking it.

Horse armor customization and jousting gamemode when?

Attached: Accommodation-For-Blenheim-Palace-Summer-Jousting.jpg (800x566, 209K)

I want a black knight mode, thanks.

Anons do you think this game will last? I'm thinking about buy it but I'm afraid it will be a flavor of the month meme game.

Attached: 1556926910397.jpg (1079x1247, 227K)

Guess it's time to buy

Attached: 1555616861074.gif (500x230, 941K)

It makes you unbalanced and therefore unpredictable. You could fall over at any time and get a cheeky stab in.

weak against armor and its only worthwhile attack is the stab but it's fast as fug so all the baddies in /mhaug/ still complain about it being OP
give it a try you might like it

I did better today as a peasant with a tree branch club than I did as a soldier with a poleaxe.
I don't know if people just underestimate my naked ass or if the hitbox for the club is awkward or deceiving or what, but it was hilarious.

Who here /throwingweapons/? I love the shortpsear, will pick up every weapon I can find that I can throw back at the enemy.

knight-obessed crusadeaboos kept chiv alive for 5 years
mordhau will be fine

It was 20 bucks so who cares? I've already got my money worth and I'll likely get many more value out of my purchase. Just enjoy it while it lasts.

There is for sure a lot of understimating going on when you're rocking the peasant life, people go pretty hardcore offense on you until you stab their ass a few times.

There is none. Nobody used a armor like that in real warfare. It was just for show.

thanks that will help, any favourites you've got so far? trying to find a generic darude sandstorm one that doesnt sound overwhelming

Dagger's a downgrade from how it was in chiv, since they made the downslash a slash attack instead of a stab
Pretty much just a shittier rapier, don't think it's even faster
smokebombs I just throw at my own archers for the most part

I love morph throwing from a swing to hit someone in the face with a frying pan as a peasant. Bonus points if they're fighting someone else and you nail them from across the map with it.

I did that yesterday and it felt very literating when he suddenly dropped and his opponent looked around so confused.

How are you supposed to deal with shields? None of my usual parry/chamber morphing shenanigans work on them because they just sit with their shield up whenever I'm on the offensive.

Attached: bothered.gif (223x200, 1.82M)

Gay

>Fifty poor indian people take nasty dumps on indian shitting streets
>You're the only one using your comfy toilet HOW CAN IT COMPETE

Attached: 1549605548519.png (512x512, 382K)

>go into frontline
>run headfirst into enemy group
>rock right and left while spamming slash and accelling into them
>somehow get into a rythm where they miss while im rocking to the side and they get hit when i accel back to them
>kill the whole group

Attached: bucko.jpg (540x960, 109K)

>It was 20 bucks
Where?

Attached: mor.png (646x137, 19K)

Attached: wave 25 horde.jpg (677x1024, 493K)

As long as they add new content and keep regular communication with the playerbase, Mordhau should be fine. It's got a leg up above Sandstorm because Sandstorm is pretty unoptimized. Team objective from Chivalry would be god tier in this game.

Everyone fights like a bunch of retards animation wise, Not to say the animations are bad but nobody could get away with swings as wide and telegraphed as these characters, but thats required for a game like this
But movement and damage wise, I'd say yes. No armour, you get 1 shot, heavy armour, swords do jack shit but a hammer will demolish you. Headshots are also a thing on every weapon

Kick them. If your weapon is fast enough, kick and then poke them.

what am I in for bros? just bought Mordhau

loved feinting and spinning, hated dragging

Attached: Chivalry.jpg (349x303, 35K)

Chiv but with more shit added to it.

I'd also like to know this.

I got it for 6 bucks with roach invader money. I don't know why people still don't abuse the steam store and key sellers. Like just use a second steam account and VPN faggot.
Valve will never ban you,

this is just another fad game. like apex but on a much smaller scale, probably only shot up because streamers got paid to play it

>tfw 700 hours in chiv like you and was a god in it
>get my shit rekt in this game

you're in for excitement.

Didn’t know this game has a ps2 port

COME AT ME BROTHER

this game is extremely unoptimized

Cut their legs off with a executioner's sword

In the main menu press ` and enter:
open 50.115.121.195

Are there proper twohanded spears?

There is no reliable way to counter shields.
You can keep smacking them and hope that they eventually run out of stamina, which is basically the same as the worst-case-scenario when you play against a shieldless dude and he blocks every single one of your morphs/feints/drags.
You can kick them but only if they get close enough to rub noses with you which they absolutely won't unless stupid.
Maybe the most reliable option is to have dodge and a nice long weapon. If you dodge an attack and they have to deal with whiffing instead of getting blocked, you can hit them with a guaranteed punish before they're able to block again.

ye

Attached: the conquistador.png (675x911, 648K)

rate my bretonnian knight

Attached: BRETONNIAN.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

it's a niche game, there's a difference. games don't come along often for the audience of people who prefer medieval combat to FPS.

nigger

All you can do is hit their flank, try and move around them during a strike, or hope they fuck up.

dragging is still in spinning is dead

Yes. They are one of the most common weapon picks.

based and ladypilled

the weapon is literally called "spear" user jesus christ how could you miss it

when getting teamkilled twice a game wasnt enough

I mostly see sword plebs ITT that's why I'm asking.

I hope I never get you in frontline.

By not having the game, user.

>stab feint
>stab
>stab feint
>stab
>easy kills
still works just as well in this game as it did chivalry

Attached: longspear.png (957x957, 76K)

And real life.

the colors on anything except shield emblem get completely replaced with either white+blue or red+black in the team modes, user

Is there a point to using the Targe? I've got it on for the aesthetics, but it feels like I'm wasting a spot since you can't actually hold your guard up with it.

Attached: 1548686555515.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Hey i just bought this game and im really excited to play it, my knowledge of medieval and historical style combat games only extends to mount and blade warband, but i really wanted to try this one. Im kinda going in blind, but is it worth it for a newbie like me? Also do they have war cleavers/ poleaxes? Much appreciated frens.

I felt like I could really warp and drag in more bullshit ways with stabs on chivalry. but since stabs are angled in this game, I find my z stabs don't land anywhere near as often. It's just not anywhere near as gross.

don't worry, i won't be mucking around on foot with the peasants, i'll be owning your flanks on my horsie :^)

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/2JXLogU76xs?t=82

Attached: chrome_2018-03-26_22-21-37.png (367x337, 301K)

it blocks projectiles from hitting you in the back, when you start getting gud and get to high level play, you'll be running at archers and doing 180's to block their arrows like a real man.

(Allegedly) longer parry window and I think your actual like block hitbox is more reliable than parrying with a weapon.

Its much easier to parry arrows from my experience with it.
I prefer the buckler for aesthetics though.

there's no need to do that in mordhau because you can just parry arrows
and in any case the pavise does that job better than the targe for the same cost

user was asking about targe vs heater shield and honestly i have the same question as her. i have no clue what reason anyone would choose targe or buckler for other than fashion