Daily reminder that none of you have class

Daily reminder that none of you have class

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>hates fags
>says women are only good for breeding
>hates manlets
>has shit taste in vidya
Unironically our guy.

Yeah he looks like your guy alright

Swag is for boys, class is for men.

Where the fuck did any of this occur? What the fuck happened to Oxhorn?

I don't have class
nor obesity

just look at one of the many "oxhorn exposed" videos on youtube

>I....need...money...so i can...survive...so...I'll...shill...Bethesda...games...till...i finally....have a heart attack.

you forgot
>hates elves

this man slays pussies.

cuz i graduated college years ago

I'm classy as fuck, I own like 5 fedoras.

He was always like that but when he hit gold by exploited fallout-newfags he tried to delete everything and pretend to be a moralfag, but some autists from cripplechan keep trolling him about his 'MANifesto`

why yes I suport the ncr how could you tell

Attached: AmYdLr2_700b.jpg (700x875, 76K)

I had the exact same reaction when I first heard about this drama shit. Hadn't spared Oxhorn a thought since like 2010 back when he did WoW machinima, so I decided to look into it. Basically Oxhorn has had some takes in the past that clash with the modern PC culture and he's become a massive Bethesda shill while gaining hundreds of thousands of subscribers. This lead several smaller Fallout-related YouTubers to run a smear campaign against him but it's mostly blown well out of proportion or based in nothing but conjecture and half-truths. I watched three separate 'Oxhorn exposed' videos on YouTube and they're mostly just assuming a whole bunch of shit without any evidence. The only thing that has any kind of tangible evidence to support is the fact that Oxhorn was and continues to be a fat cringelord.

Is there a reason he dresses like a spastic?

Hmm, good to know, thanks.

because you're a fat cuck

Is this the same "Oxhorn" who made wow music videos, yet couldn't fucking sing to save his life?

I would care less if he didn't dress like a fucking tool.

because you're a fat fuck

Attached: 1533299883881.png (657x527, 19K)

Is that Grimith?
I'm losing track of fat youtube neckbeards

>Yea Forums is shitposting again
No way!

Attached: 1252205665688.png (297x310, 123K)

An amish gamer?

Fuck his videos are dull. It's 50 minutes of him exploring a location and then speaking with a whiny nasally voice about the story of some skeleton trapped under a rock means. Didn't he also shill Fallout 76?

Attached: 1545009757463.jpg (746x500, 102K)