Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulN4TKf-DHM
twitch.tv/videos/414672306
youtube.com/watch?v=7OSrMT5YEyY
twitch.tv/videos/419882334
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLutsHIhtIu9GZF9RcOXddGGIKLJd8x_BP
twitter.com/mikepanoots/status/1123314193875251208?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>haha let me talk about literally anything but the game im playing for 3 hours straight lol
Does this dude even love video games?

who?

Vinny cheated on a fucking 11/10 goddess with a fugly billie eilish lookin shortstack

hes got no more brain cells

source?

Proof?

Is it just me or Vinny the only one who regularly streams anymore?

evidence?

t. roastie salty about getting the ol' fuck n chuck
you're not special cunt

>unfunny meme references or just yelling "WHAT?"
>only funny thing he said was terminal 7 which he ran into the ground

vinnys pretty handsome but i already have a bf. id settle with just meeting him

DUDE UNKNOWN SHITTY BAND LMAO
DUDE LORD OF THE RING LMAO
DUDE STAR TREK LMAO
DUDE BLADERUNNER LMAO
DUDE ACTORS LMAO
*doesn't pay attention to the game*

Cordial reminder that Vinny is a pedo who collected pictures of underage girls he chatted up in the stream chat.

>wahhh why does this streamer have a personality? he should only talk about whats happening on screen then say nothing!
DSP streams are that way you fucking retard

>hates anime games that have too much dialogue
>praises Kid Icarus Uprising
What a fucking hypocrite

DSP actually play the game instead of talking about random shit nobody care but his tumblr reddit fanbase.

Fuck nu-vinesauce

The most obscure band I've ever heard vinny talk about is King Gizzard, A band that is by no means obscure.

he's into milfs tho

This
You should be grateful you get any even, or at least learn to enjoy it

It's okay when Nintendo does it.

his ex is the one that spilled the beans in an iirc SgtFgt is her name i think

i have the screencap somewhere i need to dig it up

Why is Yea Forums's Vinesauce community so fucking weird? It's all people with really odd vendettas against certain people or spreading some random ass "drama".

that wasn't his ex though lmfao, that was just a random roastie from chat he hit up for nudes. he does it like every few months and sometimes the thots he picks lose their minds because he doesn't drop everything and marry them. also half those logs were fabricated by some salty retard he out-shilled on here in 2010

He abandoned us for a sjw furries fanbase.

wasn't that chat log fake as shit

>Vinny
>Personality
Hahahahhahahah

There's a five second interval between each word coming out of his mouth because his brain is high on crack

he's into men tho

Oh look, Vinny and his pathetic circlejerk is breaking down in tears and doing full damage control.

Only cucks loser watch vinny.

Attached: shut up bitch.png (208x252, 85K)

spin
shoot

I like when he does stuff with mechagamezilla because he drops all the streamer shit and gets both more genuine and also funny. mecha gets the best out of him. they work well together because they're probably the only two "ecelebs" who aren't obnoxious as fuck

I just wanted to see evidence i had never heard of that before.

They're autistic as fuck. Mind you, most of them are Nintendo fanboys.

That guy is fucking annoying, never paying attention to the game and babysitting his chat having to spout out some retarded shit every 1.5 seconds.
But good fucking lord I want to be fucked Vinny, no homo.

Yeah, better respond four times to the same reply with your circlejerk then.

Yiiiikkeees, go do some more meth, vinny

>asking for proof equals damage control
Go back to whatever normie shithole you crawled out of

>DSP

Does your IQ only have 2 digits?

>t. roastie salty about getting the ol' seed n sneed (formerly chuck's)
ftfy

this one is fake. made up. never happened. we got you on this one. entirely fictional.

>Another Vinesauce shill thread
did vinny drop down to 500 viewers again? he's been begging for more viewers lately here

I only watch his stuff on youtube. I try not to actually use twitch

>calling anyone "normie" when you're a nintendoddler vinny cocksucker
based retarded shill

this board is full of gossipy bitches

I doubt it, but it doesn't sound all that unlikely.

most likely false.

Come on Cap. You're gonna have to try harder than that. You didn't even pull out the clearly fake chat logs as evidence this time.

From what I've seen of this Vinny guy he sounds like he's half asleep most of the time. Is he even sleeping properly? And is he even cute or good looking? I only heard his voice so far, I don't get how you guys can talk about wanting to fuck him just based on that.

>sjw furries fanbase
I highly doubt it when people here claim that his fanbase is full of furries and tumblrfags, while at the same time his chat often spams memes that are originated here. Like Brap posting if farting is mentioned or seen in a game or the amount of hahaposting when Vinny plays a Yoshi game.

watching that retard is still cancer tier

Joel is better

Attached: 1556642251750.jpg (1024x988, 58K)

That's not how you spell Destiny, user.

Can't watch his shit on Twitch because time difference. That said it also allow me to avoid trash by selecting what I want to watch.
I can't tell if Vinny got worse, just isn't playing anything particulary interesting or if I'm a lot less tolerating of Vinny bullshits but I watch him way less.

y binyot play babby gaem
y not play schüt gaem
yiffe

Attached: 1556323518327.gif (265x246, 240K)

> From what I've seen of this Vinny guy he sounds like he's half asleep most of the time. Is he even sleeping properly?
He's a literal methhead. It's not a meme at all. He used to prepare hotpockets with edible weed and shit wben he was on Livestream.

His fanbase is full of tumblrfags and furries, and the mere mention of something political or "toxic" makes the chat go ape shit about whatever it is.

>begging
Are you not aware of how big Vinesauce in general has become?

is there supposed to be something wrong with this?

Attached: 1520378347632.jpg (500x358, 67K)

That faglord doesn't even stream anymore, all he does is get drunk with his band or whatever and travel the world with the money he made off of becoming a living meme

That explains a lot then.

>Overreacting screaming retard who can't form a sentence in english or his native language
nah he's a literal retard too, and his fanbase is braindead too

takes one to know one after all

For all those unaware, every Vinesauce thread on Yea Forums is started by a pathetic, weed smoking wigger named Capicoli, who like said, got out-shilled by him and is still salty about it all these years later because his viewers are only a fraction of Vinny's despite streaming for just as long.

I never watched these people ever.

His chat is literally ''ugh'' sjw tier. Its full of disgusting colored hair roastie.

>tumblrfags and furfags are completely separate from Yea Forums

Attached: 1541081361973.png (571x324, 261K)

What are some good letsplayers anons?

What a jabroni

> Are you not aware of how big Vinesauce in general has become?
Yeah vinny has been constantly begging for viewers on Yea Forums. Only a newfag wouldn't know this.

It hurts, I want him to take me

I am tired of him talking about Star Trek and being a New Yorker.

Just stick to make dumb noises and playing kiddie nintendo games since that's probably why you're so bad at video games Vinny.

DarksydePhil

>everyone who watches Vinny is a nintendo shill
nice wishful thinking, faggot

There are no good lets players

Criken, not himself mind you, but the crew he's hanging out with.

People always bring this up and when you ask for proof you either get nothing or a "clearly real" image of a chat log that's been around for over 5 years.

You be the judge, user. He at least looks after himself these days. No condom/10

Attached: rjgjgj.jpg (1280x719, 115K)

Joel

Reminder that Vinny is an anti-semite who thinks that every single jew has an instinctual urge to screw over as many people as possible.

>it's a DesertP looking for attention in Vinny's chat episode

Attached: 1393558733365.jpg (250x228, 5K)

yeow

>who thinks that every single jew has an instinctual urge to screw over as many people as possible
Sounds like jews alright.

hi cap

>beat every boss in Sekiro easily but owl 2 by mashing L1
Can any of you retards tell me how Sekiro is hard again? Even Vinny who is known to be horrible at video games is having an easy time.

>vinny has an iq above room temperature
woah...

He's not wrong

>HEY LUIGI YOU THINK THEY WANNA HEAR MY MARIO IMPRESSION AGAIN EH LUIGI???

sounds like /ourguy/ to me!

probably the only other substantial thing he could talk about is his band, which he can't do without people accusing him of being a shill, so Star Trek is the path of least resistance

> He at least looks after himself these days. No condom/10

Lol

His patchy beard isn't shaven. His teeth is yellow. His hair is uneven, long and greasy.

He is definitely not looking after himself, take his tiny wannabe italian cock out of your mouth before you want to say something.

It's been confirmed that Vinny is a closet furry, and likes to molest stray dogs he finds wandering around Staten Island.

Literally based and redpilled

I checked this furfag stream once. Its fucking pathetic how hard he is trying to be vinny 2.0.

No

I guess he could be cute with a slightly different haircut. One photo is not enough to judge though, some photos are just plain embarrassing despite the person actually being hot and other photos can make everyone think someone is more attractive than they truly are.

>b-but Mario, if you don't then how will people read these in our voices?

wtf I love Vinny now
>tfw never watch live or have the chat visible

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 7K)

Nothing people here would like.

They're literal children who love youtube drama.

DesertP and every other Vinesause mod is a charismatic black hole. The only mod that's tolerable is Mono because he doesn't regurgitate Vinny memes and jack off to cartoon animals.

Criken is such a charisma vacuum that I can't even watch shit from his perspective when they do group things now. He's unfunny, boring, and does the most retarded things for the sake of comedy that only ends up being funny when his friends sandbag him. I'm glad Buck, Tomato, and Lawlman have their own streams.

Attached: 1555358177283.jpg (773x760, 148K)

>yesterday he kept saying "I CAN'T STAY BECAUSE SEKIRO SPOILERS" when Vinny got farther than him
>doesn't just leave the stream like a normal person and still have to shit up Vinny's chat

>Narry really like my coon videos
holy shit vinny, when did you make Raimi one of your writers?

> doesn't regurgitate Vinny memes and jack off to cartoon animals.
Literally everyone in Vinessuce is doing that. Look at this fucking thread for fuck sake

Nice reddit spacing, may I suggest fucking off back there?

the best thing about jerma is the fact that his chat shits on him nonstop and he does nothing but encourage it

I don't care if this is real or fake, but SgtFgt is not an 11/10 goddess. She's like a solid 7

The difference is that the rest of Vinny's degenerate fanbase don't appear on stream.

Beat it kid.

Solid fetal alcohol syndrome eyes/10. Bitch is goblina tier and isn't even a burger lmao

>everytime there is time stop attack in a video games
>ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO ZA WALDO DIO
Fucking pathetic annoying jojo bronies chat can you fucking jojo shitters shut the fuck up about this shit even vinny doesn't give a shit about your gay ass anime for fuck sake SHUT THE FUCK UP

Imagine if Vinny saw this this thread.

>No condom/10
That's a bit too much.

Honestly that's just the jojo fandom in general
The new rick and morty fans or pony shit

Desert actively looks for these threads and cries when people are mean about him. Fuck you desert, you're an unfunny furnigger and you dickride Vinny so hard it's unreal.

It's like that for all e-celebs here.

The new Narutards.

Yeah, there are points where I just couldn't watch his streams because the guy would either be useless or do incredibly annoying shit just for comedy.
His Outward stream is a good example, Tomato pretty much did everything during the entire session and Criken wasn't even able to figure out how to do crafting, something pretty basic and absolutely necessary.

>Vinny isn't perusing this thread
Imagine if he actually did
I wouldn't even be surprised. He's a fucking mongoloid

Attached: 1556039803711.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

Is this the guy that is going to drunkenly construct childrens cardboard toys LIVE ON STREAM?

Yeah.
No, that's being a newfag or underagefaggot.

honestly if you've been an e-celeb for 9 years and have your email address open to randos you should be used to all the shit that gets said in these threads

He definitely still lurks here, with how everytime he starts talking about reading something "online" or on the "internet."

Suck a fart outta my ass.

Attached: 1556305389863.png (430x532, 336K)

nah that's most of my 24 something old friends and I really wish I could just tell them to shut the fuck up about Jojo

>Vinny obviously ignores every single tranny stage in smash
>Watches sexy Palutena videos live on stream

Is he based, lads?

Fucking this. I can't think of anything more pathetic than riding off the coattails of another more successful person.
Literally no one would watch your stream if you weren't such an attention seeking whore who's desperately trying to influence Vinny's fanbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulN4TKf-DHM

Vinny, Joel, and Jerma are literally zoomer bait. Only zoomers find them funny at all. the true patrician streamers are StephenFRA, and Northernlion

Does anyone know why Vin gave Vappy the boot? I have been living under a rock and have no idea how bad Vappy fucked up for Vin to actually give him the boot. Vin always seemed liked the type of guy everyone walks over.

I don't think Yea Forumsinny browses Yea Forums much anymore from the way he's talked about it

>Vappy gets shoah'd due to being a furry degenerate
>Fullsauce uploads are far faster now
Hahahahaha

Attached: 1554004183118.png (239x372, 128K)

Vappy commissioned furfag art with Vinny in it.

Are there any other streamers/youtubers that play weird/obscure shit like Vinny?
I like the guy but his sunday trash streams tend to be pretty hit or miss.

Pic related. The artist didn't just add that for a giggle, you have to request shit specifically from artists when you commission them. Vinny supposedly had to file a DMCA against E621 to get it taken down.

Attached: nasty fag.png (441x602, 440K)

>like both Vinny and Northernlion
user, no, what have you done? I'm stuck in a superposition of age between being a baby and an elderly man now, and it's all your fault

Someone from here shopped Vinny in

I think that's called adulthood

>modern Yea Forumsniggers shitting on Vinny and jerma
>the same people allowing gigantic twitter threads and other garbage to survive all day 24/7 on 4channel

What a surprise

Attached: 517773145814072921.jpg (1080x905, 48K)

I fucking knew it had to be something to do with him being a fur faggot.
Ever since I saw that cancerous as fuck Vaporeon avatar I knew it would only end in disaster.

Why do they literally have to ruin everything? Do people lose all self control once they publically announce their sexual fetishes and turn it into their lifestyle?

tfw vinny has to either be neutral or positive on things he doesnt give a shit about because if he doesnt, he'll piss off his rabid fanbase and lose viewers which is his livelihood

Not really considering he hates Xenoblade. It's only ok when Sakurai does it.

There is nothing "based" about this retard shill. Please do not use the name of B.A.S.E.D. in vain.

if that's true, good for vinny for putting his foot down. putting your unwitting boss's face in a commissioned piece of gross fetish artwork is extremely fucked up

Why is Vinny so popular with (certain) people?
Why people like him?

Attached: 1547256224165.jpg (585x1003, 43K)

Sorry uh... that uh... i dont like uh... Jerma uh.... you see Jerma is very high uh... IQ. Evenifhetalksveryfast with uh... long pauses in between because i uh... dontreallyfindthatfunnyorengaging you uh... see?

Oh my fuck, what the fuck was he thinking?

Attached: 007c414bd9b6c480fba02b6d25e49f18.png (504x483, 402K)

What are you talking about? I hardly ever see anyone shit on Jerma. In fact, every time his name is mentioned I see almost nothing but praise for the guy. I'd watch him myself if he had a youtube channel that uploaded all his streams.

>real life shortstack

Anyone have a picture of this billie ellish lookalike? I wanna see what shortstacks look like in real life.

Not anymore.
Used to like him a lot, but he went from a chill dude with a wild side to an absolute sperg.
Can't go one stream without a dumb fucking picture joke, an embarassing attempt at speaking japanese, or a todd "joke".

Attached: 1556927495215.png (321x306, 121K)

>tfw you could have had the job as uploader years ago but Vappy stole your thunder
>have been bitter about it for a while
>finally see this
I don't even like Vinesauce anymore but it feels good.
Good riddance, furfag.

Attached: 1553319717965.jpg (383x431, 35K)

there was a furry with a not insubstantial following who would tweet nonstop about wanting to bathe in dog shit. it's pathological and always leads to disgusting insanity

I heard from a trusted source that Vinny robbed several 24/7 stores 11 years ago, that's why he always says he doesn't need cash now.

>furfags
>thinking

Attached: 1556533280301.jpg (653x434, 30K)

>not wanting to play a 100 hour RPG on stream means he hates it

>also better editing, cuts and thumbnails

Because Yea Forums's vinesauce community is the male equivalent of middle-aged women gossiping in a hair salon.

> he'll piss off his rabid fanbase and lose viewers which is his livelihood
Where did those people come from? Vinny's been begging viewers from Yea Forums for over 10 years, shouldn't his fanbase be full of edgy retards, or is it that Yea Forums's nintendo community is extremely autistic?

Apparently he willing sent this shit to Vinny as well. Vinny didn't just stumble on this, that idiot actually fucking sent it to Vinny as a "joke".

He does, it's called 2ndJerma and another one that archived unedited streams.

My guess is his Animal Crossing streams, the fact that he is a huge Nintendofag, the fact that some of his editors for Vinesauce are furfags that have compilations of him with like 100k views (Captain Southbird), and the fact that Vappy was the one that recorded and edited his Fullsauce shit. But in true Yea Forums fashion, Vinny hates furfags, and gays he either detests or is made extremely uncomfortable by, and he just has to deal with a community full of furries. Again, it is more or less his fault that he allows such people to get close to him ever since he went from Vinesaucevidya to Twtich. His growing exposure made him more PC, which is understandable, but again being a huge Nintendofag, Vinny now has to deal with the fact that the Nintendo community outside of Yea Forums is a weird sort of Reddit/tumblr hugbox. Why do you think he hates Sonic so much? Don't know why he doesn't treat furries the same way he treats Sonicfags.

>tfw will never re-live the days of the community being small
>never will have cozy evening games on TTT with all the regulars again

It hurts bros

I enjoy Vinny because he is very obviously depressed and tries to interact with people to ignore the fact that he's dead inside and I relate to it. Also he's fucking horrible at games and that's enjoyable. I am utterly baffled at how badly he fucked up one of the most free win runs I've ever seen in Enter the Gungeon two or three days ago.

sure is video games in here...

...NOT

There was a point around 2014 or so when he started advertising more to reddit and tumblr. That was around the time he really started exploding in popularity and the lowest common denominator viewers started flooding in.

He's better than 90% of Yea Forums at Sekiro.

I can't find the video where Vinny mentions Mein Kampf.

Attached: anakin.jpg (320x240, 27K)

It's about time that lazy cunt got the boot. I don't care how "busy" your life is. If I stopped showing up to work one day and told my boss I was too "busy" to go to work he'd fucking fire me.

2ndJerma for stream highlights, and there's an archive channel for full streams

*ban Vinny

See the real question I have is, How many alts does this son of a bitch have? I have blocked countless vinesauce channel. How many alternative accounts does he have and are they all monetized? Holy shit.

Attached: fuck.png (318x648, 14K)

I still can't believe that horseshit.

You really think his style of "comedy" doesn't attract 12 year olds? His so funnay "memes", youtube poop-esque mario voices, the editing style of the videos on his main channel. It literally attracts all the homestuck, undertale, jojobronies, furries, and weebs out there.

I know what youre talking about but I cant think of the video either. He talks about getting it as a gift or something at a party.

the fuck are you talking about user? Are you going full schizo?

i get the feeling that deep down vinny wishes for it to be like that just as much as we do

So what happened to Vappy? Vinny said he would say something about it but I can't find any mention of it. Did he get sacked for being inconsistent as fuck or something?

It was a war-themed FPS IIRC.

Not that I haven't choked runs as well but the moment he used that fucking box in the chest room and lost four fucking health just killed me. I told him to put that thing down and he didn't listen. Also, in my defense, I had bouncy bullets+full synergy cactus with completely murders my FPS and I couldn't dodge very well

Attached: shit.png (1920x1080, 161K)

>hey guys you know that ants joke
>yeah well im gonna repeat it again for the 43th times this week!

You're telling me that all of those channels are the same guy?

Holy fuck, someone start investigating this!

I fucking love people like you fags who think they know Vinny better than Vinny knows himself just because he got popular.

No he’s not depressed anymore sorry he left you guys behind.

Medal of Honor during corruptions maybe?

>start out just wanting have fun, play games and make edgy jokes with your friends
>now surrounded by a weird-ass crypto-furry community that you have nothing in common with and have to tip toe around or else they'll steal your skin

see
Imagine having probably the cushiest, easiest job in the world and blowing it by being an animal cum worshiping freak

The only good Vinesauce streamer was Spacebat

He says things to that effect now and again doesn't he? For years I'm pretty sure I've heard him essentially say he doesn't want to get any more popular, but the viewer count still goes up.

See

Attached: the_runaway_guys.jpg (900x675, 59K)

Adam, it's been at least seven years. Let it go.
The true trifecta of Vinesauce streamers were Bobito, Studyguy, and tame

He literally starts his streams at 12am for him what do you expect

May not be the right instance you're thinking of but he mentions it in Metal Gear Rising, I wanna say a little after Sundowner's fight.
>So speaking of Mein Kampf

when the fuck is he coming back

Attached: panoots.png (300x300, 36K)

>HOLD ON HOLD ON *snort*
>hehe this is gonna be so funny guys
>wait hold on
>give me a minute *click*
>heheh
>HAHAHA
>slaps three duane gifs on the screen with some stupid shit he found on youtube in the background

Attached: 1238296108126.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Hey, he talks about RLM and Blade Runner too.

fpbp
His random conversations are annoying, why cant he talk about the game?

You guys are always in these threads being bitter that Vinny found an audience and doesn’t say faggot anymore and trying to convince yourselves that Vinny ain’t actually happy and actually hates life and the people who watch his streams when it’s pretty obvious that he doesn’t. Just accept that he’s happier now and he doesn’t need you guys anymore.

What about Stupidface

No one actually watches streams to watch people talk about the game.

Nonetheless, the dude is streaming for 4 hours. You can’t just talk about what’s happening on screen for that long.

Kill yourself fur trannies

It sounds like he's getting even more fed up recently. I remember as far back as that one Rust stream where Vinny legitimately had a mental breakdown when he saw the town his fans created for him that was full of awful memes.

Seems like someone needs to think critically, faggot

Were we laughing at him or laughing with him? The same question could be asked of Electrical Beast and Jaakko. Although, I think Vinny genuinely enjoyed those two.

Oh man, I don't remember if it was the last one but one of the more recent Rust streams was really uncomfortable with how Vinny wanted people to leave him alone but they kept following his character around in a big crowd.

soon i hope
i can't believe i miss a fucking streamer of all things

Attached: 1546455518481.jpg (597x480, 442K)

Regardless of what you think about the posters ITT you're wrong if you think having a cringeworthy fanbase of LUL-spamming underagefags is something a guy like him wants.

>Electrical Beast has a wife and kids now

Not actually him, but he used to bitch in voice chat about Vinesauce a lot. I didn't think anyone would remember the guy.

>Rust stream where Vinny legitimately had a mental breakdown when he saw the town his fans created for him that was full of awful memes.
link? that sounds fucking hilarious

>Playing typing of the dead always sunny edition
>The word "Nigga" shows up
>He immediately closes the game and goes on a fucking tangent about how racism isn't cool
>says he loves always sunny yet, coincidentally has not seen the pilot episode where Charlie says, "nigger" and it's taken horribly out of context
>Continues to throw a bitch fit about how the N word isn't cool to use after repeating himself 7 fucking times

Joel is a faggot, his only good streams are windows destructions, but they might as well be retitled to "Joel draws some shit in paint, and does literally nothing besides changing basic desktop elements for 8 hours straight"

The new guy is literally breaking twitch rules. If you get subs you're not allowed to upload for 24 hrs after the stream.

vinny is still channy as fuck, it just doesn't come up that often. Most of his Yea Forums memes are old man memes though

Not really.
Vinny loves making money out of his stream and the fact that he doesn't have to work a full time job anymore.
He does wish for the good ol times in terms of fun, but when it comes to money, no.

A few days ago someone uploaded a piece of art of him with a vappy-themed vaporeon on his shoulder. He went dead silent for a good 10 seconds while chat erupted. He muttered a "please cut, what can I say" just to get it off his screen. You could just feel part of him die through the screen.

Show me a single twitch channel that doesn’t spam LUL

That’s just a part of Twitch Culture.

He is swedish after all, being a huge faggot is written in his genes.

He always sounds so tired with the world and on the brink of destruction
I discovered him not that long ago, with his mother 3 stream, Im not one to watch streamers but he is pretty cool most of the time, I only watch games I like or have interest in though so its been a couple weeks since Ive watched a stream of his

Link? Or rather which vod

Good. He deserves happiness. His let's plays channeled that innocence that was vibrant in early era youtube videos.

Gonna need a link for this one.

twitch.tv/videos/414672306
Go to 3:15:25.

I'm not sure, it was years ago so probably one of the first few ones, probably around 2014 or 2015.

Vinny got the youtube stream preview thing back after it was banned, so he might have been able to get some leeway on that.

Vinny a cute

wow I can't believe vinny is also a black guy and lives in the netherlands among numberous other places and has time to practice law

>Bobito is gone
>Studyguy is gone
>Hootey is gone
>you can't stand Joel anymore
literally the only VS streamer i can even stand nowadays is Vinny and only occasionally

Attached: 1486007767070.png (522x464, 497K)

LIFE IS PAIN
I HATE

I think they are referring to this one. Not sure.
This whole stream was terrible to be honest.
youtube.com/watch?v=7OSrMT5YEyY

I don't understand why vinny has been coy about vappy being let go, I don't think he's ever talked about it. I understand why he basically dissolved vinesauce as an actual community though, he's so passive and conflict-averse that any time shit like this happens he can't take charge

Attached: LE schizo has arrived.png (1076x872, 194K)

You should go back and try to sit through some of his Vineclassic videos. The older the better, but I think the easiest to find are the Animal Crossing videos that came out a year or two before he started uploading full twitch streams. The difference between current Vinny and early twitch/late Livesteam Vinny is night and day.

>no one watches frooby
poor frooby

Attached: gg.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Different channels, different spam.
twitch.tv/videos/419882334

AC sounds good actually

Would YOU want to tell your thousands-strong legion of 14 year old fans that the old video editor went byebye because he commissioned furry porn with your face in it?

He only did it because twitch would've ban his ass. Just remember all the time someone says nigga or nigger, they get perma'd.
Not saying it wasnt stupid but You'd have to do the same if your money depended on it desu

Vicente Pizzeriai needs to play more anime waifu games, it would cleans the soul

Attached: 1554918220012.png (1528x1920, 2M)

>worshipping ecelebs
newfag as fuck
kill yourself

It was fake anyways.

I think Vinny is a very attractive male.

Attached: 1550673320888.gif (300x180, 1.12M)

That's the one. I remember watching it live. It was an absolute trainwreck and I could feel Vinny's discomfort and regret through the screen.
I think around this time was when I started thinking about watching other streamers given Vin's chat was becoming filled with people like you see in that stream.

>Bobito and Studyguy bolted years ago.
>Always hope they pop in for one of the charity/birthday streams.
>It never happens.
Kind of reminds me how SleepDeprivation showed back up to chat a bit during one of the charity streams. Amazing this shit has being going on for nearly a decade.

Yoshi haha mainstream now.

I miss studyguy, his RAD streams were the best. Hootey left the team, barely can catch him anymore. Limes is the one I could catch the most but her streams are not something I go out of my way to watch. I miss when they all streamed on one channel. It was an actual community then. But now? The discord is a hugbox, the forums dont work, barely any interaction between the streamers. Cant mess with newfags because the new site is boring and sterile and nobody actually uses it.

>meth is the same as weed
>vinny doesn't even do drugs

Capicoli fuck off.

I mean you could just be like "yeah vappy had to be let go so he could focus on his family, he was a great worker and we'll miss him etc etc".

You think Vinny secretly still smokes?

>See Vinny make a facecam stream for once
>Start feeling really tickly in my stomach when I see his face
Fuck. I've caught the gay, haven't I? Is this your fault, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1390613383335.jpg (500x404, 20K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT LOTR ALREADY YOU FUCKING GUIDO PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: angery.png (680x680, 339K)

Yeah, I spent way too much time using this Italian faggot and his cohorts as white noise over the last 9 years. Shit like ThroatCancer and his infrequent, but frequent enough to get him shitcanned, spergouts are still imprinted in my brain. As is the illustrious "nigger" would complain about the times Vinny or KY would make advertising threads on Yea Forums. I've been here too long.

Attached: 1556726862091.jpg (1024x774, 51K)

>watching a guy who died to pinwheel

I would if I had to be the babysitter of a Twitch chatroom 5 nights a week.

Attached: wwww.jpg (2560x1440, 412K)

You wouldn't?

I miss the days of vainsauce.

Attached: vxfdsf.png (494x745, 739K)

god i miss the auto pilot the most

>dude lord of the rings lord of the rings lord of the rings lord of the rings
>dude blade runner blade runner blade runner blade runner take a shot haha!
>dude star trek, ok thats the last im gonna say about star trek. but star trek star trek star trek star trek

how the fuck is vinny so hot, it isn't fair

>Those early morning Rune Factory streams where the chat were dead set on having him hook up with the fat girl.
Studyguy perfected the friend simulator niche well before Vinny and Joel gave it a shot.

Attached: 1556258119583.png (1920x800, 1.41M)

Fuck it I'd do the same let the twitchfags keep my life on auto pilot all I gotta do is play a game and make hee hee haa haa meme jokes three times a week pretty sweet deal

He avoids this place specifically because of threads like this one

>Not enjoying LOTR talk
LOTR is maximum comfy you faggot, as expected of a frogposter.

are you legitimately mentally ill? I'm actually concerned for you a bit

Source to this?

pick up the phone, son
we're worried

>people complaining about a streamer whilst having an in-depth and wide understanding of every aspect of it

Do you people have any self-awareness?

99% of the audience dont even know who autopilot was. She was always there for us. She was the best and most faithful streamer during the early days. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLutsHIhtIu9GZF9RcOXddGGIKLJd8x_BP

>Vinny got the youtube stream preview thing back after it was banned
Was that ever banned? I always had to rely on that since twitch is never reliable or super late with the notifications

Well you know what? I'm gonna say it.
I THINK LORD OF THE RINGS SUCKS

Attached: images.jpg (250x202, 10K)

If you can say a man looks ugly to you, it means you have a mental image of what an attract man looks like to compare to in the first place. Being able to acknowledge that a man looks attractive doesn't make you gay.

More like he avoids it because he's too busy with an actual life to deal with this trainwreck besides an occasional glance

You guys shit on twitch chat but the last days of the Chatango chat was filled with underage furries and attention whores

Attached: 1508519114045.jpg (195x240, 16K)

Isn't this pretty old though?

Given his audience now, Informative Furry Discourse hits that ironic note oh so right.

Attached: 1539264071151.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>Watching vinesauce
>not watching GordoGodx

Yea Forums is so fucking trash

Attached: 0uwywwxzpt0z.png (675x1200, 465K)

Wake up, Tom, you've been in a coma since the crash

Vinny never talks about personal shit, or anything that would stir up drama. I respect him for that.

Literally never watched or read LOTR and I love when he talks about it. Maybe I just like the voices he does for it though. Plus hearing random shit about fantasy worlds I know nothing about is legitimately interesting.

Did you like Super Vinny 64?

that would be a lie

DSP. He never got any better, everyone else just got a lot worse.

8 months according to the non-vinny edit he left on his FA page.

Attached: executive retard.png (380x459, 200K)

WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TREEBEARD

I wonder if Vinny is gonna get super wasted one day and go on a rant about how much he hates about his chat and what the community has become.

>vinesauce thread
>no naked vinny

guess ill have to do your job Yea Forums

Attached: 1448175096138.png (978x551, 693K)

WHERE'RE WE GOIN' TREEBEARD

So you don't have proof?

Attached: o u.png (400x330, 209K)

Alright now post the goblinas known as Ima and Jen

yeah there was a stretch of time where twitch told him to stop it or else. vinny gets good numbers basically every night so i'm not shocked that he was able to get them to back down on that though

twitter.com/mikepanoots/status/1123314193875251208?s=21
a-anons, i...

Attached: IMG_3506.png (872x632, 158K)

His voice doesn't seem like it. Go watch 2013-14 Vinny, he sounds a lot less full of energy.

yeah but would anyone actually care
and it keeps people from making vappy art

If we don't have anything we hate about them to discuss and/or laugh about, the threads die
So people make up shit instead

Honestly, it's actually a decent indicator that most people here are at least okay with him

>Jen

Attached: who.jpg (480x203, 12K)

the fact that a majority of his viewers come from Yea Forums feels like a huge elephant in the room

General Sam
Funhaus

Does he have a job outside streaming?
Is this his life plan? I hope he is saving up

I like Criken and Jerma more.