How do you afford your games?

How do you afford your games?

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

>donations
>excellent with money

>being 25 and making $100,000/year
Wow game is CNBC playing, let me isekai that shit

>$400 dollars worth of groceries
>donations
>dining out
>house cleaner

I work for a living.
Good honest hard work.

Attached: 4MynwTqvY6TKO1zQ39SGw1ky5hXySVxnN16htVc742M.jpg (912x768, 158K)

>House cleaner
What the fuck, just clean that shit yourself

Nobody:
(You): "hOw dO YOu AffOrD yOUr gaMes?"

>giving your hard earned trash fiat money to some niggers, third worlders or kikes.

OY VEY EXCELLENT WITH MONEY GOYIM

>Dining out when you're a lonely loser
>$615 in donations when the government already donates your taxes to Africa and Israel
>Renting an apartment when a small room will do.
Yikes

Attached: 1556847901454.jpg (947x647, 65K)

I wonder what percentage of 25 year olds make six figures who aren't entitled trust fund babies. Surely it can't break double digits.

I can't tell if posts like this are genuine or ironic anymore.

>$400 on groceries AND $250 dining out PER MONTH
>somehow $20 for the internet bill
>donating is the SECOND priority for someone who is excellent with money

Ill bet a months paycheck a single middle aged woman made this chart

By donations they mean taxes

>this is what an americuck actually believes

By not living in California

By having roughly $1200 left each month after everything is paid for.

>Internet: $20

LOL. Most unrealistic portion of this graph

>tfw 26 y/o with only part time job, living at home and have a small penis

When will it get better bros?

Making $90k a year and living with my mom

>Not donating at LEAST 90% of your paycheck
It's like you dont even want to be a barely decent person

>Health "insurance"
>Rent
>Needing a house cleaner
>Donations
Lmao the absolute state of white (men).

Attached: 1535554756428.jpg (657x527, 49K)

I know a shitton in software dev making 100k+. It's always bothered me a bit how their job is basically sitting in an air-conditioned room for 8 hrs and yet they make more than people in riskier/physically demanding jobs

>groceries: 400
>utilities: 195
>Internet: 20

Boomers really don't know shit do they? Why is a single spending that much on groceries? Where the fuck do they live where utilities is only 195? And in what fucking world is internet only 20?

I never even noticed the house cleaner part. A 25 year old that can't clean their own house, it's honestly more pathetic than spending $600+ on donations.

Because there's more people doing those riskier/physically demanding jobs and most of those demanding have a low requirement for entry.

These would be good guidelines to live for if society worked in an ideal and optimal way, which isn't the case

i believe the guy shares apartment

>someome who makes 100k year cant afford buying a house and haves to pay almost a grand to Shekelstein the landlord

America is such a clown world kek

It's actually a completely bullshit chart because as unnecessary as a house cleaner is for that age, they would charge more than $30 for a cleaning job.

>house cleaner
It's a whore user, and we're kidding ourselves if the "donations" aren't to a fucking drug cartel or some shit.

Anyone can move heavy stuff around.

Joke's on you I just don't want to clean my own house because I'm a lazy sack of shit
Same reason I don't cook.

>wasting time in something that cost $30 a month

Let me guess you are poor

If it makes you feel better having to sit in front of a computer every day is destroying their eyesight and increasing their chance of dying from a blood clot. We'll be half-blind fat fucks by the time we hit forty.

The slave pledge

The country is utterly doomed. This is what happens when you replace culture and community with more capitalism, the thirst for money just subsumes all else and only a tiny select group of people get to be happy.

>excellent with money
>Donations $615
>Dining out $250
>Utilities $195
>Transportation $130
>Groceries $400
>Cell phone $40
>House cleaner $30
>Rent $825
They aren't doing anything right.

>when people scoff and say there's no way my house is cheaper than renting
>a lot of the time i'm paying almost half what they do per month

I love videogames!

Attached: 1546756336947.webm (888x500, 2.93M)

Americans are truly a socially-engineered race of slaves.

>yet they make more than people in riskier/physically demanding jobs

Like what? Underwater welders make well over six figures. So do crab fishermen.

If you're saying why doesn't the construction worker make six figures, it's because he exercises no judgment and has no skills outside of doing something.

Skills are rare, whether you believe it or not. It's why a stupid asshole on twitch can make hundreds of thousands of dollars playing a stupid video game. Most people can pick up a hammer and do contracting work under the direction of a supervisor. Few people can do even basic programming work, let alone write good software.

Plumbers/Hvac/Electricians/other tradesmen can make just barely sub 6 figs in the right area within say 10 years. If you want to make more than that, you need to be in sales.

Are normalfags even aware of reality around them?
Who the fuck makes $100,000 a year right out of college.
Also
>Internet: $20
Nice meme.

He's likely living with 4 others to have a $800 rent. Most every place in America where people are making $100k a year (other than execs) is going to run $2k for a 500 sq ft studio/1bd apartment

I got a 250mbs connection for 20€ in Finland.
Also a my phone contract is 2.90e a month for an unlimited 50mbs connection

There's no such thing as a $30 house cleaner. No one is coming to your house to do shit for under $50, that's an absolute minimum. Also house cleaners only give discounts if you clean every week with them. If you shit the place up for an entire month and call them to clean it up, they're gonna charge their full price.

>donations
Yea, no. Unfortunate people in my country get social assistance through my tax dollars, more than enough to feed them. If their drug/drinking habits take that money away then they can starve for all I care.

I need a full time job but I'm too depressed to study something. Any suggestions?

Attached: 1556122682219.jpg (517x910, 123K)

Not everyone goes to college user.

It's just boomer mindset, and they're fortunately dying off. Most people realize that no matter how hard you work, America is essentially a caste system now like India, and you'll be damn lucky to climb out of poverty into the shrinking middle class even if you work yourself to exhaustion and an early death.

I hope you die today

That's because people have fallen for the lie that it is cheaper and easier to rent a house than it is to buy.

>not donating to "charitable" lobbyist non-profits that aim to reduce taxes and immigration while simultaneously getting a tax write off

Attached: hyde.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

>Skill based work pays more than menial labor
Wow what a shock, maybe git gud at life if you want things to be easier.

Temp agency maybe, sometimes they do paid training.

Let's break the bullshit of this article: implyins someone makes 100k a year with a 9/5 job every weak 5 days a weak would require a minimum wage of 48$ an hour approximally. Yeah, this article is complete horseshit. Besides, this article expects you to live in low income areas and not Commiefornia, where taxes milk you dry.

I can't afford a house where good jobs are.

Attached: 1553859384077.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Fuck you, Finland. You may have low internet prices, but do you have our freedoms?

These guys are almost as stupid as Trump.

Attached: bottom text.jpg (186x271, 6K)

>Internet
>$20 a month
From where? Jailbroken phone above a Starbucks?

>donations
LMAO wh*Te "people".

Attached: 1553548410998.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Get a work from home job you lazy faggot. Plenty of companies out there are constantly hiring for customer service reps.

real talk, I'm 25 and my full compensation is roughly $95k
it's enough to pay for vidya and shit but it's not enough, I can see why people get hungry and keep trying to make more money

>House cleaner
>Donations
>Dining out that much

>"Great with money"

Are you saying a 25 year old who didn't go to college has a better chance of making that much?

>throwing $615 down the toilet
>excellent with money
Pick one.

I don't spend my money on anything else except cheap bills, cheap food and cheap video games.

It's cheaper in the sense that you don't need to drop down a large lump sum for rent, but over time since rent prices are out of control you're definitely right. Fortunately housing prices will fucking nosedive once again in the next couple of years when we get another recession because our economy is a total shitshow that has decade boom/bust cycles. The rich will still manage to get rich off of it, because "somehow" they never feel the effects of a bad economy, but I imagine by then people will be interested in guillotines.

construction operator
apply through a union, they'll send you to operator classes and starting is something like 65k

I'm in a pajeet-tier programming job at 40k/yearly, and all I do is copy shit from Stack overflow, which I'm sure any literate person can do. It weirds me out when I realize I still make more than people who perform more "useful" functions in society

I know this is bait but it makes me angry anyway.

I make 60k a year
>Rent: 900
>Ordering food: 150 fuck you I'm lazy
>Groceries: 60
>internet: 40
>Cell phone: 20
>Vidya: 250
>Transport: 100
I save most of the rest unless I need to fix something or whatever. I donate to a charity every once in a while but I can't see anyone realistically donating hundreds monthly, why would you do that?

I'm not making anywhere near what he is and I'm thinking about getting a place by myself for that much. I'll be able to make over 2k a month as long as I'm working 40 hours. Not sure if I should go through with it though. The thought of going back home makes me feel sick though.

I mean you're making shit pay for programming job, average person won't even know how to search and apply something from stack overflow.

>400 dollar groceries
What, maybe 200 dollars max a month
>Dining out
completely undefined since you could go every single day in a month and only spend 100, or go out once a month and spend 400 with friends
>600+ to donations
What the fuck? Just donate used cloths to goodwill for free. Will do more for poorer people then giving sheckles to mega-corporations

Hotel work was my favorite unskilled job. Fast food is hell and with customer service there are too many assholes. With hotels you get less assholes because most people staying in there are in vacation mode.

If you were focused and constantly working towards your career, yes.
That's seven years dedicated to your work, assuming it's a good field you can realistically get there if you put in a good amount of effort and have decent luck and/or connections.

>but I imagine by then people will be interested in guillotines.

Not if they live in the US. The rich could start eating babies on live television and you'd have people defending their right to do so.

I somehow doubt that someone making 6 figures lives and works or commutes from an area with only $825 rent.
Single bedroom in most and around major cities start at $1500

Same, make ~160k. Not happy unless I break 200k before I'm 27.
Hopefully 300k+ by time I'm 30.
Unless you're making seven figures a year you can always use more.

Attached: 1536552320991.jpg (536x457, 48K)

>but I imagine by then people will be interested in guillotines.

Doubt it. These days all an uber-wealthy megabillionaire has to do is say he supports gay and trans rights and suddenly the anarcho-communists think he's their best friend.

Barring the disabled, anybody can work out physically and be able to move things around
programming is probably simple to you, but think of all the people that aren't even smart enough to graduate from college

>25
>make 38k a year working for a small business run by a trust fund baby whose dad bought the place for him
>work 50 to 60 hours a week doing highly specialized work
>ask for a small raise after 2 years
>boss practically laughs in my face

Its almost enough to make me turn commie

>afford games

Attached: 1556319497149.png (976x658, 272K)

Just find a different job then. Unless your work is so specialized you can't. What do you do anyway?