Owning all 3 consoles and a PC

>owning all 3 consoles and a PC

Is there any real reason to do this?

Attached: 6F5524A4-70AE-4421-9AF4-5C412B286C26.png (174x290, 10K)

The only people I've seen do this are autists who identify as being a gamer. There whole identity is wrapped up in being seen as someone who does nothing but play video games.

Makes sense

It's called not being poor.

All you need is a PC and a Switch

this, you get all games this way

nah, all you need is chadstation

Why do you need a Wii U port machine?
Hell the best game is emulatable.

Attached: ports.jpg (2754x1278, 958K)

So I can play whatever I want and not have deal with console war bullshit.

sans the switch

There is not.
The real play is to own everything but an Xbox.

What’s wrong with the Xbox?

Nah you don't need an Xbox, just get the others.

This, also because I have a bad spending habit

Attached: RDcx.gif (500x279, 669K)

There is actually no reason to own one. Say what you will about other platform exclusives, they've mostly remained as such. What few games are worth a fuck exclusively on Xbox have been brought to, or will be brought to PC sooner than later. And that's a pretty small list because by large Xbox exclusives have been complete trash this gen.

>Not have to deal with console war bullshit

Is that really something you deal with outside of Yea Forums?

Literally no exclusives, it's essentially just a cheap, weak computer that can't do much besides playing games.
I'm a PCfag and I understand wanting a PS4 / Switch for exclusives, but there isn't anything that justifies owning an Xbox over a PS4 / PC

>PS4
>switch
>PC

the holy trifecta
XBONE exclusive, you can play them on PC

There is no reason to do anything, especially according to what Yea Forums thinks.

>this one console is ok
>i make exceptions for this one

Yea Forums is gay as fuck.

>Xbox exclusives have been complete trash this gen.
Grand Turismo? More like Gran Autismo hahaha

Because no one bought a Wii u

If you own a PC then Xbox is irrelevant. It's main appeal is that the One X has the best graphics and performance out of all the consoles. However it's still not as good as a PC and in addition Microsoft exclusives come to PC as well as the Xbox. So basically it's just totally pointless if you have a PC.

You are awesome don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Keep on gaming OP

Sure, to be a lord of piracy

Well the og xbox emulator would be the only reason

I see. Thanks user.

I don't even like Gran Turismo. Forza is a better game, but it's also playable outside of Xbox.

>Only 3 real exclusives, one of which is compilation and the other two are racing games
>Rest of the "exclusives" are on PC and even then they're all ass at worst and mediocre at best
There is ZERO reason to own an Xbox One unless you didn't own a 360 and want to play a few of the games that can't be emulated.

Seethe harder tranny, you wish you had the power an Xbox does

Attached: 7C234719-52AF-4D51-9484-A04713E57267.png (666x656, 113K)

I ENJOY ALL SYSTEMS FOR A FEW YEARS THEN PASS THEM DOWN TO MY FAMILY. SO I ALWAYS LOAD UP ON ALL CONSOLES.

MY CAP BUTTON IS FUCKING BUGGERED ON MY NEW PC. THAT'S WONDERFUL.

It used to be the norm, honestly. But that slowly faded away this gen. PC has most everything that the PS4 and Nitnendo offer, and has everything the Xbox offers except for 1 or 2 titles.

Same
>TFW you spent more on vidyas than on Car, fuel and maintenance

ACFag

>this pic again
still surprising to see retards thinking that Smash Ultimate is a port

Attached: .k8.png (785x930, 251K)