Shoot a basic zombie in the head 20 times

>Shoot a basic zombie in the head 20 times
>its still moving
Nice "game"

Attached: 1554133441861.jpg (2048x1648, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QNt1RYDb!aNtMZ4KSM8aovTfUf4jXhlrj4PvYpH41cMHT9Ve3ElM
appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/download/biohazard-2-sourcenext-1-1-0-patch/
appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/downloads/resident-evil-2-classic-rebirth/
twitter.com/AestheticGamer1/status/1106500198543417344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I shot you in the head it'd take twenty bullets just to get through the fat

You're just bad, m8. It's okay.

You do realize you can shoot their legs, right?

>BUT I MUST SHOOT THE HEAD
>IT MUST WORK BECAUSE I WANT IT SO
You have all these zombie-killing flavors, and you choose to be salty.

Yeah so you can leave them crawling around to fuck you over when a literal invincible plot device runs you into them.

Shit game desu, the only fun is in killing shit after you unlock the unlimited minigun.

>make another generic walking sim horror game
>people say it's a GOTY

Attached: 1556658672755.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

>so you can leave them crawling around to fuck you over when a literal invincible plot device runs you into them.
They're slow as shit and very non-threatening with no legs, you can also just knife them to death.
He's not invincible, you can dump ammo to slow him down. Plus, this would only ever be a problem in one room, and he won't get close to you if you take care to not make noise. You're just bad.

No wonder you're not having fun with the game when you're refusing to learn it and instead just blast everything with the minigun.

>whips out shotgun
>shoot when head is in center of brackets
>head always pops
literally git gud

>he's not invincible because you can slow him down
amazing display of intelligence. i think sucking all that capcom dick may have damaged your brain.

I like to shoot their feet off

This. I don't understand why people want this to be GOTY. It was good but not great, original RE2 is still the best RE game.
Sekiro and DMC5 are contenders for GOTY
>inb4 getting called a boomer

Attached: 1556729342297.jpg (610x457, 103K)

You're given ways to temporarily remove him as a threat, if he was invincible you could do nothing but get your shit pushed in, which is not the case.

>Classic RE
>people complain the zombies are bullet sponges
Zzzz

"ok" user. Such impossible. wahh.

Attached: 31286A68-0278-4162-A0C8-0699F6F56A0A.jpg (640x626, 142K)

Is this worth playing a second time? I beat it as Leon. Also, Ada is hot as fuck. Imagine the smell of her tight brapper.

>btw i really like KHIII! Thats my GOTY!

>Is this worth playing a second time? I beat it as Leon.
Wondering also except, I played as Claire

The smell is ramen.

what the fuck this zombie game isn't very realistic
*ding*
gaming sin counter: 1

This.

Ignoring the botched scenario system we have the following.

-Cut 2nd run character streets before station (Roundtable actually showed gameplay of streets near that side-gate, it got cut)
-G-adult as a compromise for removal of various enemy types
-Chemical plant+Marshalling Yard cut for expanded sewers
-Every boss re-used for both characters aside from finales
-Ivy's replaced with boring plant zombies not out of creative reasons but to avoid needing to animate an enemy from hand and just use mocap instead
-Everything to do with Annette being a bipolar cunt and her deaths makes the game feel blatantly unfinished

Play the 2nd runs of the other character. The other character was pretty much the 2nd half of RE2.

>waaaah i dont like geam!
>why peepo cant want my game be GOTY?!

shut the fuck up.

A game having dumb mechanics doesn't make it impossible, it just makes it dumb.
I S+ cleared all 4 hardcore campaigns, but I still find meat sponge zombies stupid as fuck. Especially when there's a random """CHANCE""" of 1 shot killing them in the head, but you can dump 20 shots in and they still move.

Its worht playing the second run, because its shortened down and condensed version to give you a shitty ending.

Which brings up my second complaint which is, the dialogue in this game is absolute garbage.
Who the fuck wrote these characters?

While their campaigns aren't hugely different, the different arsenals between the two certainly switches up how you approach the game in an interesting way. Lickers are really fucking tricky to kill without Claire's grenade launcher

Didn't read. Git gud or fuck off. Its GOTY. Dont like that? Get fucked. I wont read your replies.

REmake2 had a very different design then other RE games.
Instead of being given plenty of ammo to kill everything three times over, instead the game is about shooting to stun and then running past the threat.
The game is NOT designed for you to kill everything.

>but I still find meat sponge zombies stupid as fuck.
Because you're not meant to clean the place, but avoid them. You yourself know this, having beat the game four times. The bullets are there to briefly stun them and get past. Permanent removal is a more costly option you choose for your convenience.

>I S+ cleared all 4 hardcore campaigns

did you user? Because i really dont think you did. Because no one who makes a fucking thread like this bothered to do that. So once more user, did you REALLY manage that?

Lickers you can just avoid, Leon's shotgun is just glorious and I'd never want to give it up.

Yeah, to think they're so bullet spongy that if you really want to kill them you can just shoot them in the head once with the shotgun, and it works 100% of the time.

Sounds cool.

The game has dynamic difficulty depending on a lot of factors (amount of resources available, number of saves reloaded, etc.)

All about picking the right targets to cripple or stun and which ones to use the shotgun on.

Attached: Human High-Light Film.jpg (301x895, 94K)

They could have just limited ammo further or made firing guns more harmful to you by giving away your position.
They give you guns and interesting zombies that react to your shots, but then tell you not to shoot anything.

If they wanted to incentive not dealing with the zombies and running away, you do it by punishing you for shooting the zombies. Just wasting your ammo by making them meat sponges is the worst way of doing it.
Its not that hard, I finished it in a weekend because once you play the campaign once, its just running straight to each objective. The game is easy as shit, its just filled with dumb mechanics.

>Marvin: or you RUN. Got it?
>games journalists ITT: reeeeeeeeee why cant i kill everything RE4 wasn't like this game!

Yea i think i'll give it another playthrough after my first playthrough as claire, it'd be rude not to

>Lickers are really fucking tricky to kill without Claire's grenade launcher
not only that but having claires supressed smg was handy for downing/imobalising zombies with licker/s in the same room without alerting them

>Instead of being given plenty of ammo to kill everything three times over,
That was just the original RE2, which was so generous with its ammo you could really do that. Other games had you ration your ammo much more.

>*laughs in Richard Waugh

Seething. I don't even hate REmake 2, I just think it was disappointing due to the following points in post

Only the first game.
You could easily kill everything in 3 and CV just fine. Don't even get me started on 4+.

Standards get lowered in an industry where the big boys get away with lazy shit.

>Its not that hard

Yeah I know that user. But i asked DID you REALLY though? I still dont think you did.

And here we go. This one I think has been kinda' spelled out by the dev team already in those talking videos, but I'll say what I know about the scrapped version of Resident Evil 2 REmake.

So when RE2 REmake originally started development, they started with the safest possible way to re-imagine the game. It started off as a fixed camera angle, no bells or whistles, straight remake of the original game. No added content, just taking the camera angles and shots from the original game, reconstructing them in the RE Engine, and seeing how it worked. They did even at this point have the idea to use a more advanced lighting engine (which also meant retooling how light/shadows worked in the RE Engine), but it was a pretty safe remake at the start. They focused on RPD Police Station as it was a core setting of the game, and anything they finished during this stage of development could of course be used for when things changed. After about half a year, this build was then experimented with to try the game in different styles, which included third-person and first-person, VR testing, etc. Ultimately they chose that the best direction to take was the third-person option, but they did leave the other options inside the debug of the game if they ever chose to go back to it.

There was a rapid development period that RE2 went through a whole lot of changes. There was a time they maybe went too far with re imaging the game. The intro sequence before even reaching RPD was a 40-60 minute sequence which involved exploring more of Raccoon City, including a scene where you drove a car, the car got lopsided and you'd end up on-top of the car with a swarm of zombies around you. The diner and gas station were both in and larger areas in the intro originally, Kendo's gunshop was at the start of the game originally but most of the same events happened sans Ada Wong.

Attached: 0872.jpg (735x629, 22K)

>get long awaited remake
>its also clearly GOTY
>"seething"

???

>easy game
>only fun is unlimited weapons
>w-well I don't believe you user because you didn't like every single thing in the game!
I don't believe you're old enough to be on Yea Forums

I once had zombie that survived 3 and this is on Normal

>easy game

aknowldged AND YET. i STILL dont think you managed.

>Shoot a basic zombie in the head once
>Is stunned for a million years, giving you plenty of time to get up and get a snack and come back and then walk around it to progress
>OP stands there and shoots it again instead

And RPD itself was really differently laid out, including the statue that's famous in RPD's main hall just not being present within the main hall, but rather a side room of the police station. This was also the phase where there were a few monsters conjured up. I knew of five new monsters, two of which I think has already been revealed in concept art, one was included in the Ghost Survivors content update, and two I think are unrevealed.

So originally the Licker scene was going to be a LOT different as there was a new type of enemy that was essentially a zombie right before they turned into a Licker, and they'd be tearing out of their skin with an unhinged jaw and a long tongue, claws piercing from their hands. These zombies would sorta' crawl along the floor on all fours hurriedly and made this deep breathing sound. Also if you didn't kill them, they'd have a either with you around or not shed their skin eventually and turn into Lickers. That one has been shown in concept art, but that was the original idea behind them (they also of note weren't blind until they shed their skin).

it muttered to itself and you couldn't shoot off it's limbs as it's regenerate them and the skin torn, the only way to defeat them for good was to get a headshot essentially as it was a failed G-Host trying to keep its host alive. The second I have less details on, but I know itThe other that's been shown in concept art is the Orphanage torture monsters that kinda' worked to jumpscare the player in an almost FnaF way. They had most of their senses numbed, but if you disturbed them too much they'd shriek like a Redead (from Zelda) kinda' and come running after you. The one in the Ghost Survivors was the naked zombie, which was reimagined with a few traits to be its own separate enemy type.

Attached: 087227.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

What I wonder myself is why did you bother to S+ the game four times despite not enjoying your time with it.

You were out of range, the shotgun will always pop a head in one shot if you're close enough.

Getting S+ is easy as shit, m8. 2h 30 is a very lenient time limit.

This. Fucking this.

>Getting S+ is easy as shit, m8
Never denied this.

The two new monsters I knew of that I don't think have even been hinted so far were new types of G-Virus monsters to go alongside the G-Mutant in the final game. One was kinda' part man, part G, sorta' body-horrorish and like a zombie but it muttered to itself and you couldn't shoot off it's limbs as it's regenerate them and the skin torn, the only way to defeat them for good was to get a headshot essentially as it was a failed G-Host trying to keep its host alive. The second I have less details on, but I know it was going to be a bit like those Gorillas scrapped from 1.5. NOT the Gorillas themselves for the record, just a sorta' bigger brute G-Monster that was kinda' a tank. Most all of these monsters were scrapped either due to deciding to focus more on the original game's stuff,some enemies had a bit of controversy among the team if they really even fit in the game or RE2's style, some just were too much work with everything else and the team felt they didn't add enough to the other enemies in the game, etc. The intro I mentioned earlier was also scrapped, since it was decided that the original opening hour was just not very fun. The whole team kinda' knew the opening they made wasn't that great, and because of this (and wanting to save more outdoor Raccoon City locales for REmake 3), they scrapped the opening and and redid it in a much more condensed version. The game was also in a period of a lot of in/out, the Gator was in and out for a while, a couple of the new enemies, various moments, and ultimately several planned features were cut to get them back on schedule including A/B scenarios, fixed camera (which was planned to be a bonus unlockable for the game). Now interestingly, the A/B Scenarios did come back.

Attached: Screenshot_2_-_Resident_Evil_2_remake.png (2000x1125, 3.49M)

It's a good horror game but horror games are bottom of the barrel shit in the first place

The team really crunched to the last minute, and literally in the last six or seven months of development re-implemented A/B scenarios, in a sorta' smaller way, but still a way regardless. Likewise, Fixed Camera Angles they tried to put back in at some point, but ended up scrapping due to some functionality reasons & also to double down on their vision of a third-person game (though the auto-aim within the final game option is a small relic of when Fixed Camera was planned for the game). There was some interesting shuffles in development all the way to the final stretch.

Attached: 1548904698115.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Avoiding them isn't hard and is a pretty big part of the game.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck I just want RE4 on switch already!

Fuck off, zoomer.

acquire proficiency.

Attached: WITH THA NON STOP POP POP AND STAINLESS STEEL.webm (994x560, 2.9M)

What flavors? You faggots say the legs everytime. That isnt "variety"

imagine being this fucking bad

It was my first RE game and I thought the whole thing was great. Is certainly a GOTY contender for me, but yeah, Sekrio was pretty amazing too.

>walking sim
You're using that word wrong. The gameplay in RE2 was pretty prevalent you tard

He's probably a KHIII fag

I know you're here Vseethers! 47 seconds

Attached: hunk6.jpg (320x292, 44K)

>It was my first RE game

Time to play the original RE2 for the first time faggot.

Source next RE2:
mega.nz/#!QNt1RYDb!aNtMZ4KSM8aovTfUf4jXhlrj4PvYpH41cMHT9Ve3ElM

1.0 Patch: appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/download/biohazard-2-sourcenext-1-1-0-patch/

RE2 Classic Rebirth: appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/downloads/resident-evil-2-classic-rebirth/

I just want people who played the remake first comparing the two games and deciding amongst themselves which one they like more.

Attached: 29409-resident-evil-2-windows-screenshot-leon-confronts-the-relentless.jpg (640x480, 47K)

>original:
>tank controls
>shit camera angles
>shit inventory
>shit graphics/cutscenes/voice acting
>"lul you died again! so funny amirite?"
>obvious meme game
What the fuck are you faggots bitching about? Every single copy of the remake could have exploded the instant someone tried to play it and it would have been a momentous improvement over the original.

>The intro sequence before even reaching RPD was a 40-60 minute sequence which involved exploring more of Raccoon City, including a scene where you drove a car, the car got lopsided and you'd end up on-top of the car with a swarm of zombies around you. The diner and gas station were both in and larger areas in the intro originally, Kendo's gunshop was at the start of the game originally but most of the same events happened sans Ada Wong.
Shit, man. All I want from RE2 REmake is to explore more of NEST and the Raccoon City streets (well, and an actually not half assed B scenario, but we're never getting that).

The point of the game isn't to unload every bullet into an enemy to kill it, you dunce. The point is to point a few in to neutralize so you can run past. You're literally wasting your ammo. It's called SURVIVAL horror for a reason, you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1556396421548.jpg (557x488, 33K)

But dont you understand user? He played RE4 once.

It tempts me, but how do I know I won't get a virus?

The team said that they wanted to work on the game some more before moving on to RE3. Do you know if there's some more content coming, hopefully something to restore some of the cut content in the game? Or was Ghost Survivors all that we'd get?

>resident evil should respect its player and add a one bullet kill mode
why are resetera trannies so easy to identify?

Attached: dad-whats-a-tranny-ask-your-mom-son-he-knows-8910963.png (500x423, 68K)

>Buzzwords: The Post
Go fuck a snake.

I love that this is the only real complaint zoomers have against this game

You aren't supposed to kill them, retards, just evade them or shot them 1 or 2 times in the head/legs so they get stunned for a few secs and you can pass safely.

Attached: 1497232066157.jpg (600x697, 40K)

>That one fucking hallway with the little moths and wreckage in NEST

I hate this fucking bullshit.

Speaking in regards to the B scenario shit, apparently the game was just going to be a LeonA/Claire A game.

I don't know this shit, took it from some twitter guy who's apparently been on the mark leaking info before for past RE games. RE7 had some interesting shit that partially made it into final game. twitter.com/AestheticGamer1/status/1106500198543417344

>shitty characters
>cut content
>literally just fight the same boss 10 times
>90% of enemies are the same 3 zombie models
>enemies are literally just zombies, plant zombies, dogs, and lickers
>identity crisis of wanting to be a fun third person shooter, but not wanting to be a third person shooter
>pickup item, lol you have to examine it and turn it around to get the real item
>no fun puzzles, and every puzzle has a piece of paper right next to it that tells you exactly how to solve it

cope

>>no fun puzzles, and every puzzle has a piece of paper right next to it that tells you exactly how to solve it
What RE game did have fun puzzles? It was always push a box or statue into position.

At least some of them required critical thinking, here its
>here's a statue
>oh btw here's a photo of the statue holding a book.. jeeze i wonder what this means!

>why are resetera trannies so easy to identify?
this is your brain on hormone therapy

Attached: brain-on-tranny-drugs1068x580.jpg (1068x580, 34K)

I'll give you that that's pretty lame, even if you don't find the picture (which I didn't), the answer is really obvious.

I got it from some other user that posted them and had no problems aside from setting it up aside from some confusion of having to click N for proceeding with installation.

>muh destroy the brain
you've watched too many movies you fuckin nerd

>shoot zombie in head
>it's not working
>continue shooting it in the head
Are you fucking retarded?

>shoot a heavy weapons guy 20 times in the head with a pistol
>still has half his health remaining
>considered Yea Forums's GOTY 12 years in a row

It's not a shooter, user.

rent free

Saying a neutral fact with no argument attached and writing a sarcastic quip doesn't add anything to a discussion.

Attached: 1538030957725.jpg (882x731, 113K)

>do the same thing 20 times
>it doesn't work
>don't try a new strategy
>shitpost on Yea Forums

I'm glad this upsets autists who think the only way to enjoy a game is to "tidy up" along the way.

You don't have to pick up every item to have fun. You don't have to make every zombie disappear to have fun. These things aren't want the game is about. Idiots like you think the aim of every game is to get an "all clear" like in Tetris

The fanbase has gone to shit. Eryone just mods Claire naked.

>i-its not a shooter user! you're just supposed to shoot their legs instead of their head!
>i-its totally not the same thing!

Cringe

What are the odds of getting original content DLC? Probably pretty slim, but that would be awesome.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 7K)

Rent free

>dude just try something else lmao! had to empty a magazine on a regular zombie? llol kek so what???

T. Dumb zoomer who has never played resident evil before. You're the kind of retatd that would kill every zombie you met in the first game, not have anything left to fight yawn, then quit and call it a shitty game. Kill yourself.