Dad walks in

>dad walks in

Attached: LaboBird.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l285JDSiOOo
youtu.be/veNzrIn04O4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>living with your parents after the age of 20

Attached: 1556466551845s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

Attached: 1453070986005.webm (692x388, 1.43M)

And yet this man gets payed to do what he loves while Yea Forums sits in their mother's basement shitposting on the internet.

>Shitposters are losers who live with their parents while this guy gets payed to play shitty video games
Pfffftahahahahahahahahaha

What the fuck is the point of a couch when you don't have a family? Friends just mess it up and fucking on it awkward as fuck compared to a bed or even the floor.

>being American

YOU PLAYIN' YER GIRL CARTOONS IN HERE AGAIN?

>norwegian television

The fuck is happening

rent free

>Entire church group walks in

Attached: 1555721902206.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

I'm not sure but I think that might be napalm? I remember that you can make it if you mix gasoline and styrofoam.

A foam adventure

Why did someone create this?
Why did someone buy it?
Why is someone filming himself with it?

Attached: 1358793290116.jpg (250x166, 7K)

You need to dissolve a shit ton of styrofoam in gas to make napalm. That gif is some other substance.

they're only good for people who do or who want to have people over.

I recommend much more strongly doing a series of connecting ottomans, you can get the same effect but they have more varied functionality and can move more easily than a couch.

>gayexplain

it's not as comfy to pass out drunk in a computer chair, something along those lines

he's a youtuber, he got paid to make this

meanwhile you are incapable of being filmed, the camera sees you and explodes from sheer despair. Guess we know who won in life, huh?

>Labo is NOT a gimmick for kids AND it's the future of VR. You are just too close minded to appreciate this innovation of Nintendo which is way ahead of its time, and don't know how to have FUN. Here, watch for a second

Attached: 1237917779613.jpg (680x680, 111K)

>americans handicap themselves during the beginning of their life because their parents don't love them enough

Attached: 1551310468873.gif (354x360, 1.57M)

Cause it's for children you fucking moron.

cope

Jokes on you, I am an incredibly handsome, ripped dude.

Attached: 1336069141843.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Housing prices are rough :(

>tfw dad never walked into your room
>tfw he died 5 years ago

Im not even sad

>blowing on your income on the rentjew so you can play grown ups in a shitty apartment or sharing a shitty apartment with multiple people
lol

>getting yourself in debt by 20
hows it feel having parents that don't care about you?

>he's a youtuber, he got paid to make this
I would rather cut my own dick off with a spoon than get paid for making shit like this

cope

Apparently, it's elephant toothpaste + gasoline:

youtube.com/watch?v=l285JDSiOOo

>Not saving up Money to buy a land and becoming a house owner eventually
at least you can play soitendo without someone complaining about the filth

>Unironically thought this
>Live in a studio apartment by myself
I get so fucking lonely sometimes I'm thinking about moving back with my parents. I'll probably off myself if I live like how I do any longer.

>Dad walks in
youtu.be/veNzrIn04O4

I would kill to be alone. My parents are the most obnoxious individuals on earth

imagine being poor in 2019, lmao

Dunno. I realized living with my parents I became so lazy to do anything. I start becoming the worst person of myself.
Living by myself, while I'm forced to actually be someone, I can't help but still feel completely empty inside.
Tldr; I feel like a useless neet when I live at home with my parents, alone I feel like a soulless adult

You're an idiot

We are all lonely, empty soulless shells of humans, user. This is what the new world looks like.

Then do something about it but never, ever own a pet. Pet will only replace the needs to have childrens and let's be serious, having them as your childrens it's a mentally ill thing to do.

Fuck it sucks. I want some friends but I can't bring myself to put myself out there anymore. Maybe I'll get a pet.

You need to get Tinder, write some straight up lies in your bio and then swipe right on every single fucking individual you see.

I moved out after school and that was the worst mistake of my life
You earn average 500 euro during your first year of work in Germany and back then for one room flat that more than half the price
Granted, you can make it through somehow but the first three years will be frugal

Because Germany is an absolute shitscam country.

I keep getting ghosted. I can't bring myself to put more effort or pretend to be a person I'm not. In all honesty, I'd probably be an Elliot rodgers if I had any ounce of self-esteem.

you just KNOW

honestly it's a good idea, you save money and solve the problem of loneliness
always thought that i'd be okay if i lived alone, doesn't matter right? i spend most of my time in my room alone anyway right?
well turns out im fucking wrong, living alone is one of the worst experiences you could have, and depending on your luck living with random people could be even worse so forget about that

Don't worry, most of us will never be on his level. He was not only a hero, but also a martyr, prophet, revolutionary, genius, philosopher and savior.

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (976x549, 59K)

Actually Tinder shadow bans you if you swipe right too much now.

I only just moved out at 25 but now I have loads in the bank so don’t need to worry

ah fuck wrong comment
meant to quote this

>You earn average 500 euro during your first year of work
do you work 10 hours a week?

It sucks if you don't have a social life. All you mostly do is go cook yourself breakfast, go to the gym, go to class, go home and play Vidya until you have to sleep again. It just feels so empty and lonely. I really can't seem to care on living anymore. It's a new level of depression you get on that you don't have when you're with your parents.
At the same time, I don't know if I want to stay with my parents. I feel even more useless as right after class I'll just sleep in the couch until the morning. I feel less of a human being and a parasite working on my parents hard work

Well you arent wrong, brudi
My whole senpai lives in Ireland now, but thats like picking between the lesser poison

You mean tinder shadow bans guys because that problem is non existent for girls.

don't forget gay lol

Cushion in general is kind of overrated, isn't it? I feel like I'd be seeing a lot more indoor benches if they were socially acceptable. Just doesn't fit with the "comfy" aesthetic, I guess.

90% of time your computer is in the bedroom, though. Just lie down. If you're too fucked up, you're doomed to boot anyway.