It was shit

It was shit

Attached: GodmasterCoverArt.png (433x630, 543K)

t. couldn't get gud

we talking about the game or the last dlc?

You couldnt beat the pantheon of Hallownest, dumb broad

The game was fine, the last DLC was a disappointing boss rush. The worst part is that they teased a new area with even a new character, that lasted all of 5 seconds

Attached: Fluke_Hermit.png (146x218, 26K)

In other words, you suck. I have never felt more satisfied then when i beat the pantheon of the hollownest. It was a beautiful momement that trancended what any other game had made me experience.

>a boss rush transcended any gaming experience ive ever had

How sad

Its not that it was just a boss rush dude, Ive beaten plenty of hard boss rushes before. This was on a whole other level. The entire dlc is about accomplishing a near impossible task and destroying the gods of the hollownest. Usually when something is that hard it is due cheapness/rng. I truly felt I had accomplished something near impossible using skill alone. You may not have the patience to accomplish something like this, but goddammit i'm glad there are devs that willing to make something for guys like me who want an actual challenge.

>. The entire dlc is about accomplishing a near impossible task
Woah, lad. Calm down there. It's nowhere near 'near impossible'.

Pretty much this. Finishing Hollow Knight, and the last pantheon in particular, was easily one of my most satisfying gaming experiences. This coming from someone who nearly ragequit at the first Hornet fight. Working on all bindings stuff now.
The game put me up against plenty of fights I was sure I just didn't have the skill to beat, but always felt fair enough that I pushed on and got gud. Markoth can still fuck off, though.

Attached: a94.png (500x616, 137K)

[Screenshot of Hall of Gods list needed.]

Sure, it may be exaggeration (with all 4 bindings on the other hand...). But compared to a lot of game it feels that way. Maybe ive just heard too many people whining about how "less than 1% of people can beat it!"

Agree on markoth. Radiant markoth was harder than radiant absolute radiance for me...

>someone who nearly ragequit at the first Hornet fight
Jesus Christ how new to vidya are you? PoH is the hardest thing in the game, but it's still pretty easy overall. The whole game is easy overall.

Let's see those doors while you're at it.

>t. couldn't defeat Principe Gris Zote

Attached: Salon de los Dioses.jpg (1600x900, 232K)

Challenge =/= "Same boss fight but you die in one hit/ same boss fight but X2 xD"

102% completion, but the DLC just wasn't worth my time considering how fucking lazy the devs got with balance

>literally complaining about free DLC in a $15 GOAT contender
This is why we can't have nice things.

>102% completion
>Didn't even finish Grimm Troupe
Muh b-b-balance!

Attached: dclgqjm-015d809c-3904-40ec-ad07-806944c2d0ec.jpg (800x450, 178K)

"Senores Mantis" is making me laugh and I'm not even sure why.

By challenging I was reffering to the pantheons, which does not have x2/1 hit ko, but even still just because you find it repettitive/lazy doesnt mean it somehow stops being challenging. Like seriously, what the fuck?

amen brother

Idk why they suddenly got so obsessed with boss rushes.
I hope hornets game is a bigger focus on exploration over bosses.

God I love how this game exposes the filthy casuals

So I made a thread earlier about how I finally finished radiant AR. Now, I've finished PoH!

It was an incredible ride, you guys. All those hours of frustration, practice, exploration, wonder, culminating in the ultimate thrill, as I faced AR at the very peak before I proceeded to pull it apart. I wouldnt have traded the experience for anything else in the world.
I'll see you faggots after Silksong comes out and we proceed to git gud again

Attached: Kill_moths.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

This. I loved Hollow Knight, I loved exploring and learning about the world. I dont know where the obsession with bosses came from.

>vasija pura
FUCKING LMAO

Attached: 1462905960139.png (1680x1625, 3.93M)

Fuck off and play a walking sim, friendo.

>Games has 40+ bosses
>why did the devs suddenly get so obsessed with bosses guys?

git gud

Fuck off and play monster hunter, faggo.

Maybe - hear me out here - maybe not everything has to be for your.

>beat radiance
>only beat stage 2 of the Colosseum
>beat nightmare king grimme
>didn't beat path of pain
>still feel satisfied and don't really want to go back and beat my head against a boss rush for dozens of hours

Attached: 1552857733114.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Im just pointing out that you're dumb for thinking that the boss rushes came out of nowhere. I am just saying that it was pretty clear the devs loved bosses from the get go.

>only beat stage 2 of the Colosseum
Not going to lie here trial of fools was harder to me than pantheon of hallownest.

>he didnt beat trial of the fool
>he didnt beat path of pain
>he didnt even try the pantheons
>he still beat NKG
I'm gonna guess you did that before lifeblood came out?
You have potential, user. Let the autism out, let it guide you to another fifty hours of fighting a bunch of bosses for an achievement nobody cares about! Come, join us at the peak!

>no glorified charms mechanic

My only disappointment

I haven't gone back to the game since the grimm troupe, I know I can do it, I can do anything after sword saint isshin in sekiro, but I'm not sure I want to

This, I'm super concerned they're going to focus more on combat than exploration. Same mistake the Souls games made.

cringe

I've done everything in this game except PoH, the bindings on that and the other Pantheons, Steel Soul in general and the fully radiant Hall of Gods.

I love this game, I really do. But I don't have enough patience to put into finishing those.

Waiting very patiently for the sequel, though.

Git gud.

Attached: Radiance 2.webm (640x360, 2.63M)

Found the gamer

Give it a rest, faggots. The vanilla game had a ton of bosses, and DLC mostly gave us variants of existing ones. They didnt go nuts on bosses all of a sudden, they wanted to put in a boss rush(a feature that was in demand at the time) in such a way that it meshed with the story, hence godhome.
Unless Hornet finds a way to visit a void-blasted godhome and ascend to the little ghost's level in silksong, you have nothing to worry about

The DLC is just a way to extend your playtime if you really liked the game.
I appreciate it as a sort of endless mode I can beat my head against when I feel like it, even though it's technically beatable.
It's not an essential part of hollow knight everybody needs to experience, just something for the hardcore fans.

Godspeed user.
This is my favorite game, and I have been playing videogames since 1989.

>This is my favorite game, and I have been playing videogames since 1989.
Bait.

This guy just does not give a lick of a fuck

>vanilla radiance
Now post the absolute radiance version, faggot

>Hollow Knight is too easy
Was he right?

Attached: unnamed-5.jpg (900x900, 85K)

>not atomic radiance
Mega shitter detected

faggots like you are why we can't have hard games anymore