Final boss can only be defeated with a power-up

>final boss can only be defeated with a power-up

Attached: ger.jpg (1560x1200, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangakakalot.com/manga/thus_spoke_kishibe_rohan_episode_6_poaching_reef
jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Clash_and_Talking_Head_(story_arc)
youtu.be/_-3riOxzASU?t=140
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*last minute Deus Ex Machina bullshit

Attached: !tr.png (168x173, 39K)

I still have no idea of what the fuck GER actually does.
Also, did Araki forgot Gold Experience's abilty to fuck up someone's senses?

>Diavolo can erase time 3 times in a quick succession like it is fucking nothing
>Jotaro spills his spaghetti every time he has to use The World
why

the joke's on you. i spoiled all the jojo endings for myself before the part 4 anime wrapped up

he understands how king crimson works

Part 5 is a fucking disaster even with a good translation. Why does anyone rate it highly?

There's individual moments of excellence like the train fight but the overall part falls to pieces.

Diavolo should have won.

>final boss posts offtopic ironic weeb garbage on the video games board

Protags get nerfed. Do you think Dio would've had any problem with a rat or Whites are?

i wanted sex pistols requiem and some weird ass plan
this was just boring

Why do people cry about part 5's ending when part 3's ending was just as bad if not worse
>entire point of jojo are the unique fights all about outsmarting the enemy rather than brute force like every other anime
>part 3 ends by defeating the villain with brute force, by kicking him in the shin

Attached: 1526497629988.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

When Araki "forgets" something it's usually just him realizing he doesn't want to keep something in the story and pretends it never existed

Attached: gravity.png (500x326, 97K)

Jotaro is 20 something
Diavolo is in his 30s
Don't think that makes a big difference? it does

OWW JOTARO MY LEGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

how many more episodes until polnareff

>Also, did Araki forgot Gold Experience's abilty to fuck up someone's senses?
Araki forgets a lot of stuff he introduces all the time. However part 5 is the biggest case of it

I'm watching part 4 now and there are so many times Jotaro could use The World to freeze time and make everything incredibly easy for them but he straight up doesn't

Return to Zero
Gold Experience Requiem's ultimate ability is to turn any of its opponent's attacks and willpower back to the state of "zero", completely nullifying them and preventing them from becoming "real".[3][5] Hence, it is virtually invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero). It is mentioned by Giorno himself that he is unsure of the exact workings and limits of GER's powers,[6] but it has been shown that its range of influence extends from surface contact to even being in the mere attention of GER.

If the opponent is attacked by Gold Experience Requiem itself, then they will also continuously experience death, as they will die but repeatedly return to point "zero": the point immediately before the process of death (i.e Diavolo's endless death loops). Through this ability, GER creates a new "reality", as it calls it, for Diavolo as a form of poetic justice for the many times the mob boss has manipulated reality to his advantage with King Crimson.[6]

Life Giver
Despite its transformation, Gold Experience Requiem appears to have not only retained its life-giving abilities after evolving, but said abilities are noted to be more potent compared to the original Gold Experience. This is demonstrated briefly when Requiem fires a small stone with enough power to pierce through Diavolo's hand, before it transforms into a scorpion and attacks him, all within a matter of a few seconds.[4]

The only time other time GE punches someone is during the 7 page muda.

DIO literally told Jotaro that his left side was not at full capacity then attacked Jotaro with his left leg. It's his own fault for being an egotistical braggart

wait until you get to part 6
he, alone, could have ended part 6 on numerous occasions

This is a really hard thing for some people to understand but objective quality is much, much different from actual quality. It's good for reasons that can't be sufficiently quantified.

He wins because Jotaro freezes time at the end of Dio freezing time.
Kicking him in the shin and the rest is just letting you see the payoff

>I still have no idea of what the fuck GER actually does.
It erases the effect of something and can do it subconsciously which is why everyone thinks Giorno survived part 6's reset. Diavolo dying is the result of Giorno killing him but since Giorno removes the effect of him dying he experiences death eternally until gay priest has his fun.

Using The World ability slowly weakens the heart, which is why Jotaro avoided using it from 1988 to 1999 and went from 2 seconds to 0.5 seconds. DIO could use it as much as he wanted because vampire regeneration

I'm hoping part 7 doesn't have Jotaro at all?
Seriously, Polnareff felt more like a protagonist than Jotaro in part 3

I feel like if you have a short timestop ability with a cooldown, you wouldn't want to use it immediately but just wait to see if there's another incoming threat that nobody can escape from

It's a shame because that was a really cool ability.

But it's not good. It's massive amounts of wasted potential with loose story ends hanging off everywhere and Araki didn't even make it feel "gangstery" at fucking all

Even pure monster of the week drek like stardust is better than part 5 because at least it doesn't trip over itself constantly.

I won't spoil much for you but there's no jotaro in part 7.

>Whats his face experienced the seven page muda in hyper sensitive slow motion
fug

not him but
it's not good story or character development-wise, but I really loved the fights.

Honestly the "King Crimson is invincible" shit is totally overblown. In his normal form he's terribly gimped by his own paranoia and half-forced Doppio form which stops him from erasing damage. In his first fight he got stealth-tracked by the Brooch without noticing, and Bruno achieved such a grasp over how time erasure works that he 5D Chess'd Diavolo into erasing himself so that Sticky Fingers would hit the pillar. King Crimson has an E in durability to top it all off.

>final boss 1 shots your entire party at max level

Attached: 4bQsQlv.png (309x466, 380K)

Part 7 doesn't but part 8 does.

Attached: Jotaro in part 8.png (643x900, 585K)

Not a big fan of Part 3, most of the fights (including the one you mentioned) were about his teammates jobbing and then Jotaro winning just because his stand is better

To be complete about what i said, there's 2 types of "forget" that araki has
>when he genuinely forgets about some shit he created
>when he can't solve the problem that thing creates and needs to find a way to write it out

Copy-pasting the jojo wiki article isn't a great way to explain this you know.

Some of the fights are good, a few are amazing but it's hardly the apex of the series in terms of fights and not enough to prop it up despite it's other glaring flaws. There's also still quite a few bad fights.

What is this expression supposed to convey?

The same thing happened in part 4. It was set up.

it's more of a trump card when you first encounter him

but even if you understand his abilities, it's hard to get a kill on him when you're going conscious half the time and doing actions without realizing

And he forgot that if somebody punches a life form that GER created, the damage is reflected back on them
Giorno is my least favorite jojo for this reason, Araki just wrote him horribly. He has no personality other than being a genius/inexplicably talented and always pulling solutions out of his ass that make no sense. Everybody falls in love with him as will for no reason other than Abaccio.
Joseph pulling solutions and tricks out of his ass made sense, because he was the trickster character who was always quick-witted, but he was never really a book-smart genius. He always talked about how he was a huge fan of sleight of hand performances and worked that in to his hamon techniques. Giorno is like 15 years old and knows everything about stands, physics, etc... despite appearing to be a delinquent drop out. You could bullshit and say that it's because he has Dio's genetics, but even then that's a stretch. Giornos squad is way more interesting than he is though, so it makes the arc watchable.

Attached: 1555117693439.jpg (705x1024, 132K)

Wasted potential isn't necessarily wasted. What could have beens can often be better than actuals. While gangstery is the setting and the plot, this is still jojo first and foremost.

god she is so hot, why did araki forget about her

Heaven

>Wasted potential isn't necessarily wasted
Jesus fucking Christ the absolute state.
5fags are the modern Sonic fags of Jojo.

my arm hurt seeing that

He forced his own body to get up and that's why it took longer to regenerate, so when SP punched The World's knee the damage was stong enough to kill the Stand and subsecuently the user.

I thought it made perfect sense.

Hence why i lik to call part 5
Bruno's bizzarre adventure

Sure loving this video game discussion
>But they have video games
Discuss them then. Oh that's right you can't, because they're shit.
Now fuck off back to Yea Forums.

Kira was already defeated, the ambulance thing was just for comical purposes

...black people

Attached: 1553364888704.png (210x240, 65K)

He would have broken out of prison.

It's an autistic dedication to things that don't really matter that make it impossible for you to see why it's good.

I always thought Jojo was gonna be some gay shit but it's pretty damn fun to watch
And Part 4's art is so fucking good

Kino purposes*

Morioh on the whole was ultimately the focus of the part and Morioh itself rose up to kill Kira.

The problem is Araki because he can't decide what powers should he give to Gold Experience.

Diavolo vs Dio who win?

or the cast could've just killed him right after that because jotaro and josuke have never had problems with killing their opponents before

Also that shit is dumb too. The part where DIO and Jotaro have "the same type of stand".
Part 3 ending is simply the worst.

Attached: 1528144873423.jpg (315x315, 28K)

>did Araki forgot Gold Experience's abilty to fuck up someone's senses?
He dropped that and the life reflect shit because they're fucking terrible ideas for an MC's stand.

Attached: 1550859835202.png (305x305, 121K)

7 > 5 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 2 > 1

Haven't started Part 8 yet

Oh also, the episode with the chef was really great. I'm about halfway through, do I get to see any more of the chef guy?

How's Part 8 ?

>You have to take the power-up out of your backpack with your vulnerable new design

>Things that don't matter like writing characters, powers, stories, and fights well
At that point what is left besides the art? 5 doesn't even have particularly good art Giorno looks retarded in OPs page.

Part 5 has bad writing on every single conceivable level. If there was a way for Araki to mess it up he did it.

if KQ activates right before the World does, then won't diavolo not be able to move, but he'll see dio moving around unconsciously?

The poker fight was pretty good

Part 4 was just too PG to allow a murderous protagonist, even when justified. That's why I like Part 5 so much. Shit got real again.

>And Part 4's art is so fucking good
Really hope you're not talking about the anime.

Attached: 3.png (183x218, 96K)

Dio holds a moment in place, but Diavolo removes several moments. Diavolo could just erase the instant of timestop and with it removing ten of Dio's seconds

I'm towards the end of part 2 and I think it's amazing so far. I doubt they can continuously top it the next 6 parts.

>part 2 not above 3
GAY

I wish the anime fixed that.

They telegraphed that massively with Dio talking about how he's connected to the Joestar line and the D'arby brothers having the same type of stand. Sorry you're too stupid to notice.

not rly.. he pops up in the epilogue and there's a side story thing about him trying to save his girlfriend or something with his food. It's one of those rohan story things.

can somebody tell me what the deal with the stands are? i'm only starting to watch jojo because it's on hulu, but i've got a few things to say
1: if the stands are named after a random tarot card, why do both dio and avdol use tarot cards to name stands, and how have they not gotten the same cards picked?
2: why does dio still use hermit purple in the anime if the manga came before it? i know that dio was originally supposed to have all the tarot stands, but was changed to only have the world, do they have to copy the manga 1:1 (i'm assuming the manga also shows dio using hermit purple when polnareff visits him)?
3: what's the deal with "dio's curse"? is it just that dio was hit by the arrow, and jonathan's body made it so the other joestars got stands? why was avdol born with a stand if the arrow is how you get stands?
4: why are some stands named differently? i could've sworn josuke's stand was named shining diamond, but i've also seen crazy diamond be used.
i'm only on the beginning of part 3 and halfway through part 4, so if any of these questions are answered later (except for question 4), don't answer them
i'm usually animeonly becuase for the visuals, but if the manga is just as good and also answers my questions, then maybe i'll give it a try

Attached: 1556186342589.png (500x281, 262K)

Fun and shit at the same time

You should catch up on 8, it's a mystery focused one so it'll be more fun to be along for the ride.

"It's good it's just you don't understand it".
Why you part5 fags like to make made up excuses to justify their shitty protagonist?
>Muh poor traslations
>Muh he is Dio's son
>Muh GER ain't asspull
>Muh part 5 takes place in less than a week.

The guy is a fucking Gary Stu whose biggest trait is being the Main Antagonist's son is fucking wasted.

Move part 5 and 3 under 2 and it's good

I prefer the art in the anime from part 3's because the animation is much more colorful and lively even if their faces look worse
I also enjoy the design of the characters more of course, because some in part 3 were just so hit or miss, I even really disliked Jotaro's part 3 design.
However the hair in part 4 for Jotaro is just fucking retarded looking

>5 anywhere higher than 6 when Mista and Bucelatti are the only reason to even care about it.
>4 lower than 3.
I don't understand your taste.

Why?

Agreed, but Joseph was the last guy I'd expect to lose it and I got salty about that

Josuke did some pretty horrible stuff to a few of the bad guys but he never popped his murder cherry.

Attached: 250px-Brock.png (250x207, 89K)

Gary Stus are fun.

Eternal suffering is worse than murder and he pulled that several times

Damn, that's sad
And by Rohan story, are there gonna be episodes about stories he tells?
I only just got to the part where Kira changed his face and name

it's pretty decent so far.

MC has a wicked cool stand that reminds feels like a more generalized version of white snake

fights are generally decent

lots of fun characters, unfortunately some dont pop up i nthe story again

the story is pretty mysterious and jojolion has exceeded the length of all the previous parts but we haven't been able to discern who is the main antagonist yet

>than 6
At least part 5 doesn't have worst cast since PB.

2>7>4>1>3>6>5

there are no anime episodes for rohan's story
only manga. 9 chapters, #6 Poaching Seashore is the one with chef dude

mangakakalot.com/manga/thus_spoke_kishibe_rohan_episode_6_poaching_reef

1. Because it was the idea they had at the time
2. He doesn't, that's just for the visuals to look cool
3. Some people naturally have stands, some gain them over time, but they can be unlocked with the arrow too
4. Most stands are named after bands so the subs have to use different names to avoid copyright issues. Like Killer Queen is called Deadly Queen is subs, and Crazy Diamond is called Shining Diamond

8 and 5 are the only parts where I can there's something I like about all of the fights

>2 that high
BIG YIKES

>weather report
>based annasui
>pucci
>worst cast

>7 at the top
>followed by fucking 5 and 3
So you just put 7 at the top because you want to fit in when in reality you have godawful taste and wouldn't know good writing if it bit your dick off

5 and 3 are the worst and second-worst Parts respectively. Just fight of the week filler until the plot device protagonist defeats the final boss with an asspull.

It really says a lot when Joseph is still the most fun to watch in the part that isn't even his

Maybe he can't read

None of that matters, stop what you're doing and read it in order.

The anime retains araki's inconsistencies

There really aren't answers to those questions.
I think internal logic is a pretty useless thing to focus on in fiction

damn.

Alright, thanks user
Joseph is definitely one of the most charismatic Jojos and carries it that high on his own

Next you'll get butthurt and call me reddit

FF was pretty great though

Attached: 1546038547885.jpg (437x694, 73K)

Gold Experience is literally the most convenient Joestar Stand.
>can create life forms from inanimate objects
>can reflect enemy attacks using the said life forms
>can heal yourself and your allies
>can replace loss body parts and damaged internal organs
>can fuck someone's senses up by touching them
>not too mention GER's abilities
Now wonder why Araki nerfed GE and pretended some of its abilities never existed.

Angelo had it coming.
He was worse than Kira.

fuck i forgot how based some parts of SO were

1. You are overthinking this way too much. They just use it to name stuff, that's it. Don't think about what you're thinking about.
2. Because the anime is the manga 1:1 so it keeps all the faults like Fugo fucking off when he could easily kill Diavolo. It was in the manga so it's in the show.
3. Some people naturally gain stands when they're born. Part 7 in particular shows us this with people like Pocoloco and everyone in part 3 is a natural Stand user. Jotaro didn't even do anything like learn the Ripple and he still got Star Platinum.
4. Because copyright laws for names is ridiculous and you should not be watching this shit on Hulu, you download a proper sub or don't watch it at all since you're asking this question at all.

Giorno can punch something and make dank weed whenever he wants.

Too bad the support team is shit and villians also shit
>le aztec gods of fetnes exdee

Assuming it's a mutual fight to the death, it's probably gone Dio an advantage. Diavolo can negate the time stop trump card, but The World is a fucking monster when it comes to the actual fighting, so it mostly depends on if KC can outpunch him.

is there a way to kill diavolo without any deus ex machina?

what's the most overrated part?

the best part is when GER does the scorpion flick. it works for a pretty lethal medium range move

>Almost literally a snapple fact Araki found under the cap

1. Rule of cool. Stands getting duplicate names would be kind of dumb. Assigning them names didn't happen too often and further arcs make it to where the user just knows the stands name.

2. He uses it in the manga as well. The anime is a pretty faithful adaptation of the manga.

3. Some people are just born with stands. They don't always awaken within them later on in life.

4. Copyright retardation.

Kars is mediocre but you're retarded if you're gonna shit on Esidesi and Wamuu or their fights.

You will see exactly one (1) returning character in Part 7

2 and 7, and they are my favourites

Metallica would've killed him if Aerosmith hadn't shown up.

3?

>filler
Boy I love shitty overcomplecated stands with their designs in 6 and overall dullness of 1 and 2 parts.

1. the stands were named after tarot cards in part 3, araki stopped doing that about halfway through the part because there were too many stands and it was dumb. Most songs are now music references.
2. The retcon explanation is that dio's hermit purple is actually jonathan's stand, which dio can use because he has his body, or something.
3. When you get hit with the arrow, you and all your descendants get stands. Because the arrow hit johnathan's body, all the living joestars got stands. Some people are just born with stands though, like avdol, polnareff, kakyoin.
4. Copyright issues. For some reason some of the names are ok in japanese and not in english. This has been an issue for a long time, with Straizo (straights), Wamuu (Wham!), Esidisi (ACDC), Kars (Cars), etc. Lots of the time they get around those ones by just using the japanese pronunciation in english subs.

Why do people who hate on 5 always feel the need to start these rankings?
Anyway here's the real rank
7 > 5 > 4 = 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

Those are deservedly considered a notch above the rest of the series

Quit helping the secondaries you heathen

Long range stands.

heres the realer one:
7>4>2>5>6>3>1

or a fucking sniper rifle when he's not using epitaph

Because 5tards need to learn their place
>Who cares about any possible measurement of quality? ITS BIZARRE XD

just touch something with killer queen and wait more than 10 seconds to detonate it

I just really didn't like the Pillar Men and Kars. I thought they were a massive downgrade after Dio. Joseph is one of the top Jojo's though, obviously.

Everyone except Fugo in Part 5 is great. I was really enjoying Part 6 up until the ending, that's what knocked it down in my list.

I'm on it, thanks user.

Kek, 7 is definitely the best part, and yeah I like Jotaro beating the shit out of everyone and Part 5's fights/overall story.

why are you so salty about his opinion lmfao

>Speedwagon present
>worst cast
That's part 3 because no characters are real characters. What the fuck is Kakyoin's character? It's revealed literally one chapter before he dies what his backstory and personal feelings are. Polnareff has his revenge less than halfway through the part then just tags along. Old Joseph doesn't feel at all like young Joseph and is pretty much a completely different person. Abdul is just there, gets shot through the head and dies, comes back with a handwave of "nah it barely scraped his head" and then does nothing, is just there and dies again. Jotaro is the most boring JoJo up to that part and only gets good in part 4 onwards. And Iggy exists.

Jesus you are bad
8>7>6>5>4>3>2>1

>i could've sworn josuke's stand was named shining diamond, but i've also seen crazy diamond be used.
The localizers change names to avoid copyright because they're named after bands and songs.

So if you hear KUREIJI DAIYAMONDO and the sub says "Shining Diamond" trust your ears first
Its name is Crazy Diamond

IIRC, dio using hermit purple was because the World's original power was being able to use the powers of the other tarot stands. Which was dropped when they started getting so strong Araki couldn't figure out a realistic way for them to beat him.

Nero got really fucking lucky because he wasn't fighting Diavolo at full power. If KC had been out and unleashed, it probably would've been a stomp since he could just skip past Metallica hurting him.

No idea why 5 is taking all the shit from you when every single part is like this.

Attached: 56907870_144280486620334_6116921285143429120_o.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

7 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 2

Attached: 426.jpg (1280x1760, 573K)

Fugo probably could have just gassed a huge area to give Diavolo aids. It's probably why he was written out.

finally after having to slaughter your aeons one by one this fucker emerges...For whatever reason the
whole party gets Autolife cast upon them, making you unable to lose the "battle".

Come to think of it, you had Autolife while putting down your aeons too, didn't you? Does anyone know why they made it this way? I just always found it odd.

>No argument
As expected of someone defending style over substance: the part

>Giorno too much of a mary sue, too good at everything and liked by everyone with I win power so strong they are forgotten out of existence so hard he weaponizes forgetting things out of existence in universe
>Compensates by making the next MC a useless loser with shit powers who doesn't even win

>5 high
Basad..
>4 that low
Shiet

Just use "same type of stand" and say Jotaro also has the power of every stand

He's showing interest in reading the manga though.

>overall dullness of 1 and 2 parts.

Attached: 1553348027665.jpg (560x510, 106K)

based

>tfw really liked parts 1 and 2

I just can't bring myself to hate them like most people I know seem to do

Attached: 1555716732435.png (457x510, 163K)

>useless loser
Still the biggest balls after Jonathan
I'd titfuck Jolyne though

4 is a mess and Josuke sucks. Hayato is a better protagonist (and is effectively the protagonist of the final arc anyways before Josuke gets shoved in there) and Kira oushines everyone else in the part save for Rohan.

Stroheim is the best BroJo despite not being in the main group.

>titfuck
gay

Literally this. Also Part 5 Koichi is better looking than Part 4.

Jotaro is kinda present in Part 8, but he gets a different stand

Killer Queen
I shit you not

7>4>5>2>1>6>3

Attached: IMG_20190430_154022.jpg (872x934, 58K)

1 and 3 are the worst parts, even if they are still good parts. 2 is a better 1 and 5 is a better 3.

Attached: 5185943229497279.png (500x371, 88K)

Attached: 1556049655320.png (141x311, 95K)

Part 7 didn't "click" for me until the end, and was boring up until Valentine. But god damn, was the last act magnificent.

1 is okay and 2 is great, personally it's 6 that i have problems with, mainly because it's another prt with jotaro and because i fucking hate the ending

Those "people" are ironic weebs. They shouldn't be a consideration for you.

this 100%

I think part 1 is great up until about halfway through at least
2 is almost perfect, except for the constant asspulls. The characters are great, the villains are great, the pacing is great, only kars is kind of boring

Technically Giorno is so strong he should have put a stop to the events of part 6, or at least should not be phased by them.

>Compensates by making the next MC a useless loser with shit powers who doesn't even win
Give me a quick rundown about Jolyne and her fights.

That's for beginnig
The real fun starts with bdsm stuff of her stand

1) Because there were originally only going to be 31 Stands, but then the concept was a success and Araki made more.
As to why they never coincidentally picked the same card, remember that Fate is an actual force in JoJo.
2) Because the canon explanation is that The World is DIO's Stand, while Hermit Purple 2 is Jonathan's. DIO can use both cause his head's on Jonathan's body.
3) Some people are born with a Stand. Other develop it through hard work and training. If you get hit by the arrow, either you die or you develop a Stand. If the arrow grants you a Stand, all your descendants get Stands too, even the ones already born. Since the arrow gave Jonathan's body a Stand...
(this may be why Hermit Purple 2 wasn't retconned)
4) Censorship. Turns out you can't just name your characters after big bands and make money off of those names.
Did that answer all your questions?

Attached: 1555549514115.jpg (700x900, 169K)

AraKINO:
>7
>6
>4
>Kishibe Rohan won't move

Araki
>8
>2
>6

ArakiNO:
>3
>5
>1

I never liked Dio beyond part one. I never understood the hype. Even in universe, he's simply loved by everyone, everywhere, because he is. Sometimes its mind control via parasites only he seems able to use. Other times his voice just causes literal orgasms in people because it does. Because he's dio. He's stronger than every other vamp shown put together the instant he's vamp because he's Dio. He gets the strongest (at the time) stand because he's Dio. He's so boring. He's DIo. He's good at everything because he is. He's better than everyone because he is. Lamest villain in the series

Attached: 1517929766973.png (186x205, 48K)

He's not wrong.
Name a minor villain from part 1 and 2 that's not Bruford/Tarkus or Santana.

She mastrubates in public

Those are great. You don't have to hate anything user

what part are you most excited for the anime adaptation? 6, 7, or 8?
me, im excited for 7 (if it does get adapted)

Josuke is the best Jojo and part 4 is tied for best with 7.

Attached: FB_IMG_1491338440023.jpg (552x849, 80K)

>5 is a better 3.
But it's worse in every way
Worse Stands, worse fights, worse villain, worse JoJo, bigger asspulls, worse pacing

Giorno survives Made in Heaven in Jorge Joestar

Why he didn't show up to stick his Requiem into some boypucci is a question for the ages

>tfw stopped reading jojo because of the art style
Dropped part 8 after 7 chapters; couldn't stand it anymore

Attached: 1528767850209.jpg (1080x1544, 194K)

>villains of the week are necessary for any part

Attached: gruglet.jpg (702x702, 73K)

Because he works best as legacy villain. Like Shredder in mirage tmnt.

Jolyne: Her writing and art are both super inconsistent so she varies between pretty girl who's tough and wimpy man
Powers: She can turn into spaghetti

Agreed. inb4 jojofags come in and sperg out at you.

Minor villains don't really make things better. They're good to some degree, but parts 3-6 suffered hugely from having too many villains of the week, while part 2 was perfectly paced, and had actually intimidating antagonists

Attached: so_color_v08_010.png (1560x1200, 3.83M)

>bigger asspulls
only one youre right about, everything else blows three out completely

8, I really like 6 and 7 but both are going to be shafted

Jojolion is lame for different reasons, like it having no theme or the mc having no main goal (at least DiU Josuke kinda had the mission of finding the mysterious murderer)

>not reading jojo for fights with minor villains
>wojak

Attached: 1555309589246.png (324x331, 180K)

I can't name most minor villains across all the Parts to be completely honest with you

Even with Part 5 currently airing I literally could not tell you the name of Talking Head's user
They're just fodder, they don't make the Part good.

7 adaptation will have an ending movie to cover both D4C and The World. It's the only way they can make it kino.

>couldn't even name one

Attached: 1549988151697.jpg (678x960, 125K)

I like part 5 because I like the crew. The only part I'm iffy on is part 6 and that's because none of the characters except Foo Fighters even stuck out to me. JoJo is about characters, the lore and autism that tourists try to make it about have never been the strong suit.

3 or 4.

Attached: 0d1b4867d4bf0bcd16df20ad0c578a8235502167_1187641_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.2M)

>5 is a better 3
How? The monster of the week format actually fit the road trip format and the variety of stand users and stands was greater and more memorable than 5.

5 would have been more interesting if they didn't reduce people like Polpo and the execution squad to monster of the week but parts and the vast majority of 5 stands are generic humanoids with "Araki bits" slapped everywhere.

Can you actually name a single stand or user between Polpo and Black Sabbath and Pesci Prosciutto and Grateful Dead Beach Boy? Or anything between that and Notorious BIG? It's not a better monster of the week conga line because despite Part 3 being a corny and unambitious part it still does a better job making each encounter memorable. 5 even does a worse job of spacing out the plot developments in the sea of bit characters.

And 1 and 2 arent even similar outside of Hamon, in fact they're intentionally differentiated.

i know that after part 4, the stands are named after songs because i tried to make my own stand named "Live and Learn", realizing that it was too similar to D4C, which i found out about after i was making it), and i would have guessed it would have been copyright issues, but it's just a name, so why would it matter?
the only reason why i know about the stand name changes is because i've seen a bit of the part 4 dub, just to see if it was good, i wonder what all the stands' name changes are

Attached: 1556322200587.jpg (1074x1065, 105K)

>ironic
>manga is older than you

i legit love this actually

Attached: King K I N O.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

This. Jolyne is the most hardcore JoJo to date. None of the others (other than Jotaro after learning The World) would even live through Survivor.

Attached: 1538841299994.png (357x572, 448K)

PLEASE DONT MAKE PART 7 ANIME HORSE RACES WITH CGI

But part 5 has shit characters and good characters that didn't get enough attention.

>but it's just a name, so why would it matter?

Attached: You can thank this guy.jpg (1000x563, 200K)

Anime is good, but they often show spacing incorrectly and don't give an accurate idea of how far the characters were supposed to be from one another. They recently did it in part 5 pretty badly too. Manga is source, read it.

Prince tried to sue Araki over Golden Experience.
Nothing happened but it spooked localizers enough to never risk it again.

god jotaro would be such a hot rough unemotional stop. who is best jojo husbando?

Attached: h21EQnt.jpg (1560x1200, 548K)

Josuke has less character than Kakyoin.
He's just got the "relatable" gimmick going for him because he's the one JoJo that likes to play vidya and fuck around with friends after school and shit "just like the reader!" but that doesn't make for an interesting character. The best thing about him is his reflection on Kira: unlike previous villains and JoJos, they both have the exact same goal (to have a quiet life in Morioh), only Kira goes about this hurting and destroying people with Killer Queen and Josuke goes about this forgiving and helping others with C. Diamond.
But he's just boring as shit. He does those things I mentioned but never really reflects on them and in fact with how much he gets pissed off at people for merely talking about his hair and how much of a cheater he's willing to be (like in gambling) the fact he wants to help others feels almost out of character

Part 5 and 6 are bad

battle tendency is the best jojo arc by far
best jojo
best villain
no gay standos

Attached: d57.gif (500x281, 975K)

Me too. My favorite cast is from Part 5 hands down. With that said, they overshadowed Giorno barely giving him any time to grow.
It's the opposite for Part 6. All the focus was on Jolyne and everyone else is forgotten.

jotaro is based because he beats women

Straizo

Attached: jojo.jpg (681x813, 359K)

>gay standos
You got gay main big bad sweetie

The anime strives to be a perfect adaptation most of the time and it really hurts what otherwise could've been a god tier series of adaptations if they took some liberties with it and fixed a lot of the plot holes left behind from Araki forgetting/purposefully never mentioning something again.
Imagine a perfect world where we got a Part 3 OVA tier adaptation of all of JJBA with the animation and voice acting of the current one

Attached: 1555216279561.gif (560x315, 1.33M)

>Killer Queen
>King Crimson
>White Snake
>D4C
Why do the main villains always get the best looking stands?

Attached: 4565656767879.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

>Name a minor villain from part 1 and 2 that's not Bruford/Tarkus or Santana
I can't and don't care either because minor villains are always a waste of time that suck dick. That's the whole point. The fact I can't name minor villains from parts 1 and 2 is a good thing.

Mista and Narancia are some of the best JoJo's characters to date. Abacchio had no personality and no one cared about him during the manga except ultra hipsters.

>overshadowed Giorno
Just like his blond father who sit almost all part 3 time behind his mooks

Dio got to shine throughout part 1, and even more later when you find out about his motivations in part 6.

>KQ and WS BDSM department
Based

#HAMONGANG

It's ironic how the fan base paints Josuke as "pure" when the guy is a cheater, gambler, thirsty over Yukako before discovering she was crazy, burned Rohan's House, and literally could kill you if you talk shit about his hair.

Even more ironic if you remember that his grampa was a cop.

Some of part 7's best moments involve minor villain fights.

Attached: SBR_Chapter_35.jpg (760x1200, 401K)

PISS OFF
SINCERELY,
#SPINGANG

I know
But every Dio is different, even they are all the same person.

Josuke has always been a scoundrel, which he gets from Joseph, but MOST of the fanbase doesn't understand JoJo at all and just paint each character however they want ignoring the actual facts.

fug i meant top

wish he'd beat me up

part 1 dio is my favorite because he is such a fucking over the top evil asshole like when he kills jojos dog after he loses the fight and makes that lady eat her own baby.
my favorite part of part 1 dio is just the dracula vibes though.

i just wish I liked The World's design better

He dosen't use it frequently, he developed it during the fight with Dio and immedieatly shelved it with no one else to fight. Had to use it in a pinch with Jouskue whom he was not intending to fight and was caught off guard by his attack. The same story with part 6 but mostly because he was literally out of Commission for half the Arc and died using it against an enemy who had a more advanced time manipulation ability which counteracted his own.

Just finished a reread of part 7. Watching Diego fight against Valentine is a top tier part no one ever mentions. Felt sincere, like he could have actually turned a new leaf after that fight and been the good boy he was always meant to be.

>thirsty over Yukako
Wut

Attached: AE3g7km_d.jpg (583x827, 85K)

>he didn't understand what a Golden Heart is

Would it work to have an arc's jojo be the villain?

Put Diavolo in a situation that he cannot escape from and make sure he is trapped for more than 10 seconds in said situation. Basically, you have to plan everything out.

Narancia fucking sucks balls. "Dude what if we did Okayasus gimmick a second time and made another tard"
Mista is probably the only character who could be argued to be good and well utilized. Although his constant survival asspulls are retarded.
Abacchio is a nothing character who could have been interesting.
Fugo is an even bigger nothing character
Bruno is slightly less egregious Giorno but still pretty boringly sue to watch.
Giorno is peak Sue.
Bossu is pure inconsistent poorly written retardation. Which makes fighting him uninteresting because he's always gonna King Asspull his way out of every encounter until the plot says it's time to stop.

And every other character falls into either the "good but reduced to a bit part" or "bad" categories.

So because he’s a bratty delinquent he can’t have a good heart? Sounds like you just missed the entire point and theme of his character that fits into the theme of the part like smooth butter. Not surprised brainlets don’t get best jojo

Giorno is not even the main character, Bruno is. Giorno is just the flat character than changes the other people around him for the better which leads them to deal with their past (nothing wrong with being a character like that, he's badass and doesn't afraid of anything).
Also he's got the perfect mix of Jonathan's and DIO's personality, with how strict he is to his own moral code (going out of his way to overtrow the mafia just so they won't sell drugs to kids anymore because drugs=bad) and DIO's indifference and willingness to violence to achieve what he wants and his endless ambition.
Also the way Gold Experience creates life is a clear callback to how Jonathan first used Hamon to make flowers bloom and that's fucking kino.

Attached: 8f6605e2466f11a6dd8927b5e9c28e27c93985a7r1-820-1160v2_hq.jpg (723x1024, 72K)

>all stupid characters are stupid in the same way and utilized in the same way
>all characters with one common trait are "let's do it again"
I don't think JoJo, or fiction in general, is for you.

What about Spice Girl and her stand Trish?

>>entire point of jojo are the unique fights all about outsmarting the enemy rather than brute force like every other anime

Did you forget most of the fucking fight's end with somebody pummeling the enemy with a rapid fist attack or some brutal maiming? The outsmarting is used to catch them off guard to make them vulnerable to striking, which is what most of the Dio fight is spent doing before Jotaro Develops the timestop.

>So because he’s a bratty delinquent he can’t have a good heart?
No he can't have a good heart because he burnt a fucking house down and is willing to assassinate someone over his fucking haircut.
Kira's a better dude than he is.

Most people are speed readers or have skipped parts and don't know about the bit with the hamon and the flowers, user. No use discussing JoJo kino with them.

Weather report was the true protagonist of part 6
Prove me wrong

Josuke is too PG for the series he's in.
Araki tried to tone things down, and it just didn't fit the overall tone of the rest of the series.
Part 4 stands out as kid shit desu

>changes the other people around him for the better which leads them to deal with their past
Just like Dio, except not gay

Didn't even register in my mind as a character, honestly

the fact it's set in a japanese highschool is just boring
especially coming off the wacky fucking road trip vibes of part 3

Polnareff is true protagonist of 3
Koichi is true protagonist of 4
Bruno is true protagonist of 5
Gyro is true protagonist of 7
Joshu is true protagonist of 8

>Giorno basically does a suicide strat against man in the mirror banking on him leaving the mirror world
>the only way for him to survive that is Illuso leaving the mirror world
>he does it and basically hands Fugo the win

If Narancia wasn't put on your shitlist following clash and talking head you have bad tastes. Full stop.

He didn’t burn down rohans house retard, that was rohans autism focusing on josuke so much that he didn’t notice. And he also never killed anyone for insulting his hair, anybody he disfigured or disembodied was already a piece of shit.

I still dont get why Valentine entrusts everything to Diego at the end? He isn't even American

How about an arc where the line between jojo and villain is blurred?

Attached: b3bqBMf.png (4143x3032, 2.22M)

>full stop
hello red dit, welcome to Yea Forums. Please, learn not to use your sips tea language on our wholesome board

Doesn't Araki absolutely love Prince?

Imagine this situation from Araki's POV
>I luv u prints pls look at my manga it's even written by how you act and I luv u please Prinse love my stands :[

>no u

Where were you when Araki was cry?

>clash and talking head

Gay priest is here now

Agreed, I still remember that part for making me love Diego
Also Other World Diego is anti climatic and pointless fanservice

Best boy

Attached: e5iTGWQ_d.jpg (583x827, 119K)

>Joshu is true protagonist of 8
Yasuho is closer to a protagonist than Joshuu "even Araki doesn't want me around because I sperg too hard" Higashikata

Also Purple haze in the span of 30 seconds infects your entire body and kills you and after the entire sequence of events of Illuso dying somehow only his hand is still infected

You can motivate Dio by offering him control over something, and he offered him control over the USA, when he only wanted Manhattan before.

Are you somehow under the impression that those aren't the real names of the stands?

jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Clash_and_Talking_Head_(story_arc)

what is every Kirby game?

It's funny to me that you've just come off of rooting for Diego, to not rooting for a different Diego because the new Diego probably doesn't have the same motivations and character building considering he's still alive at that point when he crosses to another dimension.

>5fag can't argue for shit
Lel

Part 1 - Hard R
Part 2 - Hard R
Part 3 - R
Part 4 - PG
Part 5 - Hard R
Part 6 - Hard R
Part 7 - Hard R
Part 8 - ?
Accurate?

When Valentine crosses to another dimension, that is.

OH MY GAAAAAAAH

HORRRRY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

8 has tits, gore, traps and old people sex

I said I liked it, not that it was my favorite. But you are from red dit, you've made it clear. Go back. Full stop.

Part 4 is The or PG13 or whatever

Koichi still gets impaled by the arrow, Shigechi still explodes, and Kira still gets his head crushed

>Gyro is true protagonist of 7

Not much of a shock considering they start the series from his perspective. Johnny also spent a lot of time on the sidelines even as he was developing his stand.

You mean part 3.
Part 2 had the best ending because there weren't any super secret OP powers pulled out of the protagonist's ass, and yet it was so over the top that it was legit entertaining.

based

Holy seething

Part 7 even says Gyro is the MC.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (132x108, 27K)

>useless loser
Bullshit, that mobius strip play was 5000IQ.

that's fair

That was a red herring.
Part 7 was originally advertised as a new series by Araki, author of JoJo. In fact it's just more JoJo but set in another timeline.

He deliberately excluded her last time the Higashikata family portrait was shown that goes beyond forgetting.

Didn't Araki start SBR as its own thing but later switched to part 7 JJBA?

Yes, lure him into a situation which he cannot use KC's ability to escape, which was set up more than 10 seconds before the point of no return so that he can't evade the setup with epitaph

IE set it up so that he gets killed by a series of traps over and over for more than 10 seconds, and maneuver him into the traps in such a way that by the time Epitaph sees it coming, he can no longer escape it

Old Joseph Joestar is a blessing to this world.

Diavolo would be able to predict and erease the time stop and later attack but he would still loose because Dio can regenerate (so punch in the guts would not kill him just like any normal person) and also Dio can spam timestops because of O MY VAMPIRE NEN and his infinite stamina

on the other hand Diavolo would stomp Jotaro without any problems

>party member disappears with no explanation

Attached: 1490160008162.jpg (1200x849, 904K)

No, it was always JoJo, always meant to be JoJo, reread the first chapter and tell me there aren't a million signs including seeing Sandman's stand. This meme is annoying, and everyone claims there's an interview where he says that it was never JoJo until he changed his mind, yet can never seem to find that interview since it's just spread misinfo.

King Crimson is legit just a horror movie monster the way it is used in the story, i fucking love it's design

Attached: 9759754.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

>wasn't going to be jojo
>less than 10 pages in see a stand
Parrots, plz.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (684x726, 1.36M)

Yeah, goddamn Rolling Stones fucked it up also. They were there just staring the battle with AC\DC cheering on while Iron Maiden ran away to warn Beatles village.

The fact the Red Stone was also a Hamon Amplifier with no hint of this ability and didn't break allong the special stone after Kars use it was pretty convenient tho, also the fact that Joseph's hand went directly to Kars' throat.

>Diavolo suit
I understand why he doesn't wear it but shit I want to see it on him more.

It wasn't called JoJo for the first few to keep it a surprise

Hamon was sunlight energy and the red stones main function was to channel sunlight dumbass

Channel =/= amplify, dumbass.

1 better than 4

Araki didn't advertise it as JoJo, he always knew he was going to reveal it as JoJo later on, so there's hints throughout

It was very JoJo from the start but they started officially deeming it part 7 after around Vol 5 when the corpse part plot was introduced.

Are you really trying to save face after forgetting that hamon and sunlight are the same thing? When sunlight yellow overdrive exists?

Lmao

ARAKI YOU DEMENTIA-RIDDLED CUNT WHY COULDN'T YOU KEEP KING CRIMSON'S POWERS CONSISTENT BETWEEN TWO FUCKING FIGHTS?

Attached: 52813659_333016927345306_4264829701265764382_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

It was just called Steel Ball Run for a few issues, but a Joestar and Zeppeli are introduced right away. Everyone knew. It was never a decision later on like people have been spouting in every fucking thread recently. The part about Gyro being the MC actually comes after we've already been shown other stands.

Animefag here. Should I read the manga when part 5 is done? Does it go to shit?

Araki was in a bad place mentally while writing 5 and 6 and it hurt the quality of those parts so badly he had to reboot the series because he had effectively ruined the main timeline in a way only a massive timeskip or jump back to historical settings could have fixed.

Never read Jojo but is this villain really evil enough to justify making him repeat death infinitely? I know Dio killed a ton of people but most if these other villains seem like typical criminals, that sounds like literal hell.

Enjoy Part 8.

he gets a few minutes of peace before each death. thats better than firey demon buttrape.

You got Dio's son with same level of autism towards enemies
Drugs are bad mkay

In universe? Not really
From a metal standpoint? He's the worst Jojo villain

DIO is Giorno's father, so you tell me if it was appropriate that his son was as cruel as he was.

Meta*

Why are you talking about video games?

Araki was apparently against having another villain in a suit thanks to Kira in Part 4.

Would have been great to see Diavolo in a suit though at least once.

Attached: 1555454495912.png (270x295, 132K)

>Time stop loses against super speed
fuck part 6, araki is a hack

with his hair all wild?

He was already a psycho as a kid, he starved his mother, abused her, knitted her eyes, and subsecuently burned his entire hometown after he was discovered, killing dozens. As an adult he stole the stand arrows and sold Enya a few, allowing the events of part 3, 4, 5 and 6 to occur, forned Passione, a Mafia, ruining the lives of hundreds if not thousands and then tried to kill his own daughter.

Maybe an infinite loop of death is exaggerated but he ain't no saint.

more like
>infinity speed with infinity usage vs shity short version of timestop used by old man

Diabolo did kill a bunch of Giornos friends, no wonder he's pissed

damn, diavolo is actually kinda cool.

He was a paranoid nut who killed anyone who got too close for comfort right down to attempting to kill his own Daughter.

He killed alot of his own employees too.
Diavolo means nothing personal by it, he's like a pitbull.
He's too deranged for life.

>people keep spouting that Funny Valentine is the good guy
>he's just textbook nationalism and tries to rape a 14 year old girl
what did you guys mean by this

Best tits is JoJo?
Not including tiddy OVA Dio

>nationalism
>bad

don't forget about
youtu.be/_-3riOxzASU?t=140

When it's not for my country? Yes.

>the President of the US being a nationalist is a bad thing
Nigga in what world is it bad for the leader of a nation to put his nation's interests first

Yeah but they did something to get that reaction. It's not like Diavolo was like "Hey choco, why don't you go kill some of those guys who are really good at killing people I need dead" out of the blue.

Based and a true man.

Do you think Funny Valentine was worried about founding the nation of Israel? Maybe that's what has the other user perturbed, no mention of based Israel's interests.

Is it fair to have 1v1 duels with people where you can just reset whenever you want? Does that make you a true man?

once part 8 is finished and people actually read it they will call it the worst part

well, there was that time in germany 80 years ago

Giorno being a harsh anti hero would've greatly improved part 5

prove me wrong

You mean best

He did tell them what his power was though. Besides, in Stand to Stand combat, there's really no such thing as fair fight.

wrong
it is already the worst part even before its being finished

He stated his ability, not like he kept it a secret and had Gyro figure it out for himself. And Gyro managed to beat him fairly with that advantage.

1. Tarot cards readings are absolute. If i do a reading here, amd you do one halfway across the world, they should be the same. Hence why there's only 1 per person.
2. Spoilers for the future of the series: speculation is that THE WORLD can use stand powers of any Joestar stand.
3. Some people awaken to stands normally through spiritual enlightenment. The arrow just skips that crap and gives you a stand if you had the potential
4. Translation issues, basically. Translators are worried about copyright issues since stand names eventually become song names/artist names.

Who the fuck other than a moral sissy would care about fairness in a fight.
You fight to win. There are no rules.

I got a few questions, how did Giorno successfully revive Bruno? And how can people stand the part 8 art?

But he claims that you enter the true man's world through FAIR 1V1 FIGHTS.

...Johnathan
Johnathan would care about fairness. Just imagine that. Johnathan as a modern stand user.

ARE WE JUST GONNA LEAVE HIM HERE, BUCCIARATIII?!
>that voice crack

Attached: 1563452784268.jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

Hitler wasn't concerned with Germany
He was concerned with his personal utopia

He made Germany a world power again through nationalism, but his ultimate goal was not nationalist.

*ahem*
7>2>4>3>6>8(for now)>1>>

Attached: 1525655190720.png (332x332, 148K)

Why is Modern Crusaders so good Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 12973659874273.jpg (326x433, 22K)

Yeah and he's a faggot hypocrite to even care

He does disregardful and underhanded things, but ultimately it's for the good of his own country at large. It's easy to see if you're American, or just don't care for the individuals.

Attached: flamboyant president.png (409x439, 212K)

Real nationalism hasn't been tried yet is what you're saying? We need to have another shot at it like the communists do.

He didn't use it against non-stand users and the reason he was rewinding time was fight Gyro at his best.

He gave him a chance to back down and stated his power level. Nothing unfair about that
It's like saying Mike Tyson vs my fat ass is unfair when I know what I'm getting into

This muddles the concept of your country and your vision so much its a meaningless statement. Nationalism inevitably leads to violent expansion, don't fall for idiot historical revisionism you find on 4channel

Because it samples classical music.
They should've just used O Fortuna as it is though

Haven't most of them been gangsters for years at this point? What kind of pussy work has Bruno been having them do where an occupational hazard messes up Narancia this badly

God part 5 is so shit.

I do not like seeing Valentine with Diavolo's hair color.

Attached: make another donut meme I dare you.jpg (850x614, 74K)

How can you not like the holy diver aesthetic?

Fair as in they both have abnormal abilities and are aware of each other's advantages.

Be honest, you would be shitting your pants if you were against Risotto, right?

That's not what I said

>Nationalism inevitably leads to violent expansion
Are you perhaps conflating nationalism with imperialism?

>5 far below the rest
Based
>Not giving 1 due credit
Almost based*

That was pretty based tho.

>Makes Needles from your own blood

Pretty sure I'd be bleeding out my ass before I started shitting.

If I was against a trained assassin who could turn my blood into razor blades? Yeah, anyone would.

Yeah, and if Diavolo didnt have plot armor, Risotto would be the true final boss.
Would that have saved part 5 for some of you haters?

t. sociopath

Bruno's team is literally in charge of the mafia's restaurants

Part 5 was a lost cause by the time of Sardinia.

Prince was a MASSIVE cunt with these sorts of things. For example, he got really pissy when Guitar Hero came out because "Kids should just learn how to actually play guitar"

You are aware these are just teenagers right? Only Abbacchio is old enough to be a cop at 21 and he fucked that up with his partner getting shot and him taking a bribe.

It's almost like Bruno took these teenagers from their shitty lives and tried to give them a future and family worth fighting for.

Attached: 1551479164552.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>Can you actually name a single stand or user between Polpo and Black Sabbath and Pesci Prosciutto and Grateful Dead Beach Boy? Or anything between that and Notorious BIG? It's not a better monster of the week conga line because despite Part 3 being a corny and unambitious part it still does a better job making each encounter memorable. 5 even does a worse job of spacing out the plot developments in the sea of bit characters.

Come on now user. Even if you do hate part 5, you can’t say that part 3 does these better. I’ll give you that a lot of stand are humanoids, part 3 does a lot of abstract stands really well. But people widely regard La Squadra as some of Jojos best minor villains. Most of the pre Egypt arc stand users are random dudes who are tossed to the side after they’re dead. And part 5 doesn’t have plot development? When part 3 starts with defeat Dio and stays like that’s until the end?

>because "Kids should just learn how to actually play guitar"
Based Prince, Guitar Hero was for faggots

I don't really understand the love for 4. I hate the fact that every other villain gets "Defeated" only to show up later as a good guy for no reason at all. I get a lot of them didn't actually know what the fuck was going on and got hit by the arrow at random (So they were normal dudes who happen to get magical powers and used them for self gain) but I feel like it just made the story an absolute mess. Even after Kira shows up it's still a clusterfuck based around Kiochi and Rohan. Even in the end Kira doesn't even do anything besides kill some fat kid and a few randoms nobody cared about. Another complaint I had was Okuyasu literally did nothing cool with his stand besides stop the bubble attack from Kira, even then it was kind of lame. I get in part 3 they also did the whole "He was a foe turned friend" thing but part 4 really hammed it up. I donno, maybe I just need to reread it but it was so mediocre in all aspects except for some of the artwork.

But he's dead now. So why not go back to naming them normally? I mean, you can hear it in the jap VA.

Risotto > Diavolo
What would have changed if he killed the boss and went on to face Bruno's gang?

I imagine it would just be like Doppio's hair only with his fractal eyes with the distinctive green eyes.

Attached: kills your favorite traitor.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

5 is one of the biggest pleb filters in JoJo, if you don't like it read a book

>Didn't name any stands
Thought so.
It's a few standout battles in a sea of forgettable mediocrity that for some reason all get credit for the good fights

Giorno vs Risotto would be a much more interesting final fight and also wouldn't require Requiem asspulls

Diavolo is literally designed to be an anime anti-Christ

Attached: Doppio eyes.webm (640x360, 654K)

>Dude who cares about quality? Muh aestheticssss
Adventurefags of Jojo

I wonder if Araki originally intended for Doppio/Diavolo to lose