DEFEND THIS NINTENDIES

DEFEND THIS NINTENDIES

Attached: VRSWITCH.webm (720x405, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEbmTfSxt9Q
youtu.be/w8Spoq9Ssfk
twitter.com/NyxTheShield/status/1123370219601309697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Original. Also note that the Switch is incapable of playing a completely flat shaded game from 1992 in 60fps above two players.

Attached: VRMODEL1.webm (720x405, 2.98M)

nobody on Yea Forums cares

Well where should I go then?

Honestly don't see a difference. Also it's a port of the arcade if that means anything;

Why can't I find this game on Switch? I searched Sega and Virtua in the eshop and got diddly.

Is it not out in burger land?

Jap eshop only.

Imagine unironically shitposting about the best version of the game ever made.

Gay as FUCK.

Is it coming out here eventually? I'm too fucking lazy for the region switching hullabaloo

get a 1000 yen card and buy it off the Japanese eShop it's all in english too which is the fucking stupid part

It destroys the original artstyle. I'll stick with Mame thank you very much which is still entirely FREE. Or pirate it on YUZU.

reddit seems more your speed

It's coming West

Everyone ignore OP, talk about Virtua Racing instead

youtube.com/watch?v=uEbmTfSxt9Q

You need baby color palette to make games for nintendo consoles

What the FUCK are you talking about? lol. It looks almost exactly the same with less flicker and higher brightness. Who cares about Virtua Racing and the Switch anyway? I played it when it came out. No one cared when Daytona hit. It's like getting hyped for Virtua Fighter 1.

CAn't you just buy it via paypal? That's what I did when buying Gunbird.

The Reddit response to this is "it looks better! even if there is a difference it's not that much!". You are enabling shit ports.

>Higher gamma
>"It's LITERALLY unplayable"
>"I'll still emulate it though lol"

Oh so you're just a literal faggot?

It's not unplayable, it just ruins the visuals of the game.

>Shit ports

Other than the admittedly different colours how in the fuck is this a shit port? It's 60fps, 1080p, all reprogrammed from the original arcade source code, added online multiplayer, added 8 player split screen, entire map is rendered at once and a replay feature with new* music using the style of the original hardware limitations.

>"B-b-but it's a little brighter so it's SHIT"

Shut the fuck up retard.

You just don't get it.

No I do get it. You're a fucking autistic sperg. I get it.

It's the best home port of VR ever released, I was caught by surprise on it and got some hope Outrunners and Scud Race will get official releases. I wouldn't buy a switch only for this game though

And by "official release" I mean not the shitty OR Genesis port

We need more home ports of early 3D arcade games.
Judgement is gonna include Motor Raid which is a start.

The port looks like dogshit. That has nothing to do with "autism" it's objective fact.

Even with the fucked up colour I'm probably going to buy it when its out in the west as I smashed this on the megadrive when I was a kid. Shame they slipped up on something so simple
The gamma isn't higher, the colours are actually fucked up
In the DR Retro video they show if you swap colour away from red, then back, it displayed the correct red

>shitty

I mean it is very strange for M2 of all people to make something as glaringly different as this. It simply has to be intentional on their end. They're too good to have this be an accident.

I'm glad people are finally taking M2's dick out of their mouths.

Alright fuckers
>favorite car color
>favorite track
>at or mt
I'll start
>Blue
>Beginner (advanced and expert are fun too but nothing beats going 1v1 at 330kph)
>MT

Outrunners is pretty bad on Gen, m8. I still have a mad nostalgia about it though and even play it ocasionally, but it doesn't hand a candle against the super scaling nip magic from arcade Outrunners

I might buy this but only if switch ever gets good support for hacks, it happened for 3DS so there is hope. As far as I know right now though, switch has no good homebrew, just "hey you can pirate the two single-player games worth playing and pretend to have friends when all the best games are online-multi".

Some people won't understand buying games when you have homebrew, in my case it's that I still want to support games that deserve it, unlike stupid piratefags who don't fund games they like and then whine about no one making games for them.

Yeah. If you notice in the WEBM they even reduce the number of times "V.R." flash on the screen to reduce the risk of inducing an epileptic episode in photosensitive people.

Get mad.

user there is not anywhere near enough content in VR to do the kind of autistic lists you're trying to do.

Switch already support hacks. Just see

ROLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Also there's an alternative for online but you have to play with other hacked switches. Going into regular online is will probably get you B&.

This is what I really want. Sega Ages Daytona USA, with online play and the ability to play as the other cars.

I mean there's the stuff in the saturn/ps2 versions

You need to turn up the saturation on your TV or something, the game is a little too dull in its color palette as it is now.

Still, 8 player splitscreen is dope, maybe Daytona can get the same treatment now that they did an HD arcade release (so they have the rights again).

>saturn/ps2 versions
Neither of which are in this version.

Looks good.
What are you bitching about this time Snoycuck?
Rent free.

my switch is hacked, just never cared enough to figure out the switch lan hack. I'm talking the good kind of homebrew where you get useful emulators and where you can go on the eshop and download as you please, right now it's basically "hey you can do this thing" but as stated the use is rather limited.

How do we get M2 to notice and patch this? Is there any hope of that actually happening?

youtu.be/w8Spoq9Ssfk

Uhh.... Switch literally has like full speed N64 and psp emulation. The fuck you talking about no homebrew?

>shitch
lmao eat a bullet fagotron

Maybe bomb their twitter with this
The wierd part is that prerelease screenshots had proper colors
So it's either intentional or they somehow fucked something up at the last second
Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190504_225826.jpg (1200x675, 214K)

>the best version of the game ever made will endlessly be shit on and called bad because the fucking road is a lighter shade of black

It's just exhausting being here.

Also the switch just got a special Linux build (L4T Ubuntu)

Attached: 5HxlOE5.jpg (1500x1124, 349K)

How do I do that?

I have a real 64 with flash cart ready to play any game I want, connected to a good large tube TV, with plenty of good-condition controllers and accessories. Why would I care about playing some crappy emulation of Mario 64 for the 40th time just because it's on an oversized scratch collector? At least give me something gamecube-related to make me interested. As for PSP, I played that thing to death 10 years ago. No reason to go back to it.

Pretty sure they're @M2_game on twitter

You said it has no good homebrew. It has lots of good homebrew. You meant to say no homebrew that interests you.

fair, I didn't know originally about those you mentioned since I haven't paid much attention lately. Figured it was still the same stuff as every other platform (SNES/NES/GBA/GB/etc). Either way, still waiting for something to be worthwhile (to me).

Well Yea Forums is full of white people and whites usually have mental issues.

How good is wine? Can I play VNs yet?

Better than the original.
Have sex.

Can they port this to PC? I don't give a fuck about some shitty console getting this.

Literally the best port of VR. 0 pop-in. 60fps. True to arcade gameplay. £6.

SANDY VAGINA TIME

you better have some performance test videos.

any machine can run winxp thru an emulator, but that doesnt mean jackshit if it cant run directX apps.

twitter.com/NyxTheShield/status/1123370219601309697

I hope this gets better and better, so I can hack my Switch near the end of its lifespan. I don't really care about it now.

well, FUCK! that IS powerful.

however, they should test wine and Winx86 apps.

This was my first Sega game.

Yeah. Should be out in another month or so.

What was the second one?

No fucking idea, it was like centuries ago. Could have been that Aladdin game though. Maybe.

Sega is best gaming company

Attached: 1554587218178.png (248x168, 6K)

Name one 10/10 sega game

Attached: 931AB65E-FC89-41A5-97E2-6429D4C174AD.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

Man, I feel sorry for Micheal Jackson. He was a total SEGA fanboy. Watching their implosion must have been heartbreaking.

now we just need VF1/2/3, Sega Rally, Daytona, House Of The Dead (with pointer controls), virtua cop etc etc

Space Channel 5 Part 2

Shame. That would have been very important information for me to have. Better luck next time.

House of the dead series is a no-brainer, same for the resident evil lightgun games.

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Well I am pretty sure it was that or Lion King if you want me to be more direct. But why? Are you that weird user again that happens to ask me weird psycho questions in unrelated threads?