Astral chain

>astral chain
>babylon's fall
what games are you excited for Yea Forums?

Attached: 2423425463.gif (500x500, 1.74M)

WoW Classic unironically

both of those were cancelled, dude

shuuut it

I'm excited about the Rain World expansion.

none because i haven't enjoyed any game for years now. i lurk Yea Forums every day in search of one that will bring the fun again but it never comes.

Maybe Babylon but astral Chain comes out in August

I've got plenty of games because of the threads on Yea Forums and I've had fun with them, among them E.Y.E. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Rain World, 100% Orange Juice, Undertale, etc.

BANNERLORD WHERE THE FUCK IS IT
I legit thing I might be dead before it comes out, my friend used to joke we'd both be dead before it does and he actually died. I'm next before this game comes out I can feel it

I havent been hyped for games in years. Now its just worry and dread that a game i think Ill like is just going to turn out to be garbage.
I loved bl2 and the first thing i thought when Bl3 was announced was "oh god how are they gonna fuck it up this time"

Attached: 1556812778115.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Code Vein, Senran Kagura 7EVEN. More interested in seeing just what they hell they end up being.
and Vanillaware's new game 13 Sentinels. and the english translation of Maggot Baits

the rest are just dreams like Bannerlord, STALKER 2, WoW Classic and other stuff that's going to crush my spirit.

nothing, all cool games have released,it's time for the summer drought.

death.

Attached: 1550575864719.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

It's very hard to get excited over babylon's fall when all they ever show is a CG trailer with no gameplay.

low iq posts

CD Projekt Reds Cyberpunk 2077

Desperados 3
Battle Brother's DLC
semi hyped for TW:TK but that's mostly because i love the setting

Attached: 1542476215239.jpg (800x600, 70K)

I'm looking forward to the Gabdrop dating simulator

>Senran Kagura 7EVEN
Do we tell him?

Cyberpunk
Inevitable RE3 Remake
SMT whatever
Thats about it.

Attached: 1553586146856.jpg (680x675, 49K)

Censored I know. At this point I'm more curious what the game is and who's in it, and the new models they will be using for the next 10 years of SK games.

>WoW Classic unironically
/home/

goddamn I wanna eat that fat pig's ass

Not much. Still waiting on Bayo 3 info.

Why are modern lolis so fucking FAT compared to the pure athleticism that is Yotsuba?

I really wanna look to forward to new games user, but almost every new vidya that comes out these days has some kind of cotraversy or other stupid tagline that just ruins shit for me.
I really do enjoy games but evetything just feels so synthetic these days, barely any games feel like they were a work of passion, now they all feel as if they were made in a lab to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Doom Eternal

Nu Sakura Taisen
SAO Alicization
Ys IX
GTA 6

This

Astral Chain
Se7en (morbid curiosity)
Turok 2 and Rabi Ribi on switch
And for pipe dreams, Dragon's Dogma 2 and Armored Core 6

SMT V
Some kind of animal crossing
Maybe a good exclusive for PS4
>I know last 2 are pipe dreams
I'm excited to watch boderlands flop...
That's about it.

nothing
gaming is dead
fuck sony and fuck nintendo

Attached: wd.jpg (606x440, 65K)

Doom Eternal and Serious Sam 4. No release dates for either, unfortunately.

#Basta

WHAT
ANIME
TELL ME

Gran Blue fantasy

>Armored Core 6
Forgot that one. Bleak and depressing world/story and robust online. I was fine with the VD gameplay, but I don't think they're keeping it. We'll see. Looking forward to that more than whatever the next "It's totally not Souls" game is.

Devil jump up

Astral Chain, SMT 5, Persona 6, Persona 5 Fighter, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles re-release as my original copy for stolen.

>tfw seikro is too hard to get into for me

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's an anime about a filthy slut angel.

Attached: 1485810465975.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Anyone still excited for daemon ex machina?

I cant even be excited for games anymore, they're almost always shit. Dreams seems promising I guess, since the games are made as a labor of love kind of deal.

Idk man... It's simply kind of underwhelming

Oh, yeah I almost forgot about that. I was a bit dampened by a couple of things from the demo (low fps, some of the interface and control stuff) but I'm still interested in what the final product ends up being.

It's tied to how pure they are.

excited for
>Monster hunter iceborne
thats about it this year

if i decide to buy a switch ill be excited for
>ultimate alliance 3

So you're saying sins cause lolis to gain weight?

Attached: 1495995378525.png (147x164, 21K)