Why aren't you playing MK11 right now?

Why aren't you playing MK11 right now?

Attached: 1552469616715.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_vXQeWeNoA
crackwatch.com/game/mortal-kombat-11
youtube.com/watch?v=O1InvRf1DOY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Hrk7BBwvTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytcz1eYKL6w
tweaktown.com/news/64570/mortal-kombat-11-feature-cross-play-initial-launch/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Yefl9merPZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like remembering 8 button combos that have to be pulled of in half a second

it sounds like MK11 is the perfect game for you

Because western fighting games are janky as fuck.

Because nobody else is playing it.

I suck at fighting games

it sounds like MK11 is the perfect game for you

*punches you in the shin*

I am.
I'm shitposting on Yea Forums letting my ai Scorpion grind towers for skins and koin.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04-15-04-26_1.jpg (1114x624, 104K)

I can't speak for any other system but everyone is playing it on Xbox.

what are the skins and koins worth if you're not actually playing the game though?

>Xbox

It’ll die in a month like every other Xbox game that isn’t fifa gta or fortnite.

also forza

Shittiest roster ever, and that's including the PS2 games, no thanks.

user Deadly Alliance was way more shit. This as at least half shitty.

Not giving my money or time to sjw faggots, except you op

youtube.com/watch?v=-_vXQeWeNoA

6:30

Retard

Attached: Q5ptlCx.png (408x450, 34K)

MK11 is populated as fuck

Too many games on the backlog. Besides, it feels unfaithful to DOA6 to play MK11.

I don't have money

Attached: 1510461134725.gif (370x200, 366K)

Because it sucks ass and its just a reskin, I thought the game would be something different from that trailer we were shown but its just trash.

I'd get it if it wasnt for the censorship. All we ask if that thighs are shown like they have always been.

Block buttons are stupid for a fighting game

>I hate the gore
>I dislike the sound when block or hit happens, it is probably trying to immitate real life but to me it sounds repulsive
>It costs 60€ and we all know full game package will be over 200$ before 2020
>I dislike its character design, none of them looks cool enough to me
>I predict the game will die on PC after X weeks the same way SC6 did

Tldr no crossplay no buy.

Attached: DeadOrAlive6.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

I have $145 steam bux and it isn't worth it. Maybe for $20

crackwatch.com/game/mortal-kombat-11

>play Gassie Cage Digital Sphincter
>f4 has a 50/50 that ends in a juggle combo restend for 1 meter

BRAAAAAAAP. I love making Noob and Scorp players ragequit

Good god that fucking piss yellow UI is hideous

Because I’m an incel

It's mobileshit disguised as an actual game

>BRAAAAAAAP
Does she fart on them?

Why would I?

MKX is more alive than SCVI
Crossplay is coming
Cheaper than DOA

Uh I do actually play. But it's quicker for ai to do the towers. I play vs (ranked and kasual)

because shaolin monks is better in every single way

this retard got btfo in the last thread now he mad this one sad

Attached: 1544742742196.gif (480x238, 415K)

I hope this desaster of a game keeps them from releasing the next MK for at least 5 years

...why? Are there really that many Democrats and SJWs into games?

She is Gassie

>MKX is more alive than SCVI
I guess i'll go back to playing Takeda, he cute.

While they tried to make it more neutral based, it is still an unga bunga MK game. With the best characters excelling the most like that. I just don't like playing any of the characters that much either, they all feel so limited

Reskin?
Of what?

>Democrats and SJWs
I don't think these groups of people are into gore and rainbow ninjas

>Being apolitical isn't a thing
Dumb dumb politicuck. I play games for gameplay and MK11 is fun with great netcode.
Next you should boycott SF for making Ken more Japanese dye to politics or Tekken for the hamfisted anti-corp message

Takes more skill than just holding back like a tard.
Having a button forces you to react and time your attack strings. Holding back is faggot shit.

I'm not a tranny

Why does Scorpions invincible get up keep getting stuffed?

Then you need to avoid Japanese fighters. Blazblue is like 50% tranny

>Takes more skill than just holding back like a tard

Attached: 1E814988-1789-4118-9615-67ECFED126E1.jpg (233x233, 57K)

>no team ladder
>no robots
>everyone has limited moves

Attached: 1555970486203.jpg (1024x736, 42K)

this game is about guessing overhead/lows and teching grabs that are 50 50 not about anime crossups

Cassie has an overhead she can combo out of?

>MK9
>has Reptile with his Klassic human ninja outfit
>MKX
>has Reptile but no human Klassic ninja outfit
>MK11
>no Reptile whatsoever
Fuck Ed Boon and fuck MK11

Attached: MK9_-_Classic_Reptile.JPG.jpg (1366x768, 672K)

>the best netcode in years
>but also the shittiest roster and boring gameplay
Fuck you Boon

I don't have friends to play the game with.

What do politics have to do with it?
The game is great.
On a gameplay side and even the sjw shit is way overblown it's actually pretty balanced politically. Jax's ending is balanced by Kano's, ect.

But you'd never know about the non sjw elements because you live in Billy's hugbox and only listen outrage tards like the Quarterpoundering.

Attached: D3o6axgWwAE8plK_1.jpg (287x274, 22K)

have you tried just using up 3?

no it's about combos

That's the one I'm talking about. I swear I keep getting hit out of it. Also I have trouble getting it to come out consistently

because as your webm shows, it's not very fun.

Is Kano good? Been learning Jade but she seems kinda boring

>no team ladder

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

Playing other fighting games that actually have interesting rosters

Attached: 1528966781541.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Wanna know how I know you haven't touched the game?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

There's a shitty knock off version, but no true team ladder like mk9

Kano is exactly as boring as Jade

no he is just shit at the game

This game has no good quality waifus wtf

you mean zoning

Attached: 1478575837720.jpg (291x379, 76K)

because i don't have money for it because i'm a fucking retard with no job

no

>Cuck-Lao.jpg

I actually bought it but haven't touched the story lol

Because MK is and always was fucking garbage

how can someone even ironically have this opinion when button block trivializes every single side swap teleport mixup in the game?

based
youtube.com/watch?v=O1InvRf1DOY

bc mk 10 has mileena.

>develop the most in-depth character customization we've ever seen in MK
>lock it all - including moves requires to do combos and juggles - behind what would take weeks if not months of grinding retarded, exasperating challenges every single day
>or you can just pay real money for it goy ;)
>also it's missing a shit ton of characters and they're gone forever even though all the kronika horseshit means we should have them back

fuck off

Attached: 1534259142615.jpg (900x900, 50K)

because people who like mortal kombat games don't like fighting games

Because fighting games are trash.

You're full of whore shit.

Because MK games are boring.

You guys think we'll ever get Shaolin Monks 2?

>including moves required to do combos and juggles
I dunno why you feel the need to spout lies when the truth is bad enough.

this

Attached: bad story.jpg (421x1872, 358K)

>playing fighting games in 2019
kys retard

Wow it's amazing how much is wrong here
but my favorite is
>moves locked behind grinding
absolutely fucking retarded, do you look into anything before you open your fat fucking retard mouth?

just like chess yup

teleport is to punish fullscreen fireballs and catch the dude mid animation or on a whif combo you fucking scrub

Yeah, starring Cassie and Jacqui as they take down the patriarchy while sporting no ass and tits.

>characters aren't playable in 11? THEY'RE GONE FOREVER NOOOOOOO THERE'S LITERALLY 0 CHANCE THEY COULD EVER COME BACK AS DLC OR IN ANOTHER GAME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's not in the story. He's in the Krypt.
You find the statue of him from the 90's movie a cutscene plays and he runs away.
Later, you find Kenshi's corpse and take his blindfold. You use the blindfold to see invisible things. If you find Reptile again you kill him and unlock a secret Scorpion outfit.

Ermac is in the Krypt too btw. He's knockec into the pit and you take his amulet from his corpse.

You're just trash at fighting games

Attached: 1534527942200.jpg (643x599, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_Hrk7BBwvTQ
Probably not, but I wish. Had so much fun playing with my brother.

So which is better:

Injustice 2 or MK 11?

Or you know we could have a game without shit characters like Jacqui, kollector and that tree bitch

Because Ermac isn’t playable.

yes, and in other games (DBFZ, UNIST, GGXRD) teleports do that AND act as mixups, but in babby kombat they can only be used as a punish

>If you find Reptile again you kill him
What the fuck
>unlock a scorpion outfit
Why doesn't that let you unlock Reptile?! What were they thinking?

I’m not a tranny

This tbqhwy senpai

At least Cassie's face looks good.
I would play it though.
Unironically.

Shaolin Monks is the reason I like Liu Kang and Kung Lao

It's not at a convenient Redbox location

Kollector is great faggot

Wait, is this Virtua Fighter?

Kollector is a great faggot

>big run around to kill Reptile for a Scorpion outfit instead of a playable Reptile
It's still shit.

No, this is mortal kombat.

Attached: spongebob-no-this-is-patrick-16x9[1].jpg (1024x576, 56K)

no, virtua fighter has combos

Reminder that MK11 has the weakest fatalities and the characters no longer scream when killed

neither mileena nor reptile are in and those were the two i've played for every mk i've ever played

Same. I played as Kung Lao. And then we beat the game as Scorpion (my favourite) and Sub-Zero (my brother's favourite). It's so kino.
Thats also the reason why I played with Kung Lao so much in MK9

>worst version of Reptile
>That edge-lord with the hookswords and shit fatality
>Frost
>That rotten fucker with the boring moveset
>The fucking vampire cunt that came out of nowhere and didn't appear again until armageddon
>worst form of Mei-Li
>Hsu-Hao
>That absolute fuck-disaster of sub-zero's alt-costume

I take that back. MK11 has the second worst roster.

Attached: mkda5-select screen.jpg (620x484, 75K)

as much as this is memeing with current NRS its whats MOST likely

I think the best we can hope for is shaolin monks remastered and put on PC

who cares, you get tired of fatalities real quick when grinding for hearts

at least mk11 has the best netcode of all those you named

Oh boohoo.
Of all the shit to bitch about, you pick something as minor as characters not screaming.

>talking shit about my boy Mavado
the rest is objectively true, though.
and by "alt-costume" i guess you mean his actually main costume.

you do brutalities for that you get more hearts, 8 with a mercy

He's probably dlc. I'm almost 100% sure Ermac is. They LITERALLY made a new model and design, if it's just for the Krypt I'd be shocked,
Reptile is likely dlc too, but they did just use a higher quality version of his X model where Ermac got a full overhaul.

> unranked
yikes

I fucking hate that so much. They literally use the standard grunts they make when getting punched for the dismemberments

Compare this to MK deception where some characters would literally beg for their lives

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytcz1eYKL6w

it adds ambience, quality and immersion you dipshit. You telling me you don't expect a guy to scream loud as fuck when he gets his arms torn off?

>Fatal Blow
Does the game tell you when your super is a guaranteed KO now?

waiting for the game to be finished.

This game seems to be really geared towards online when i only play fighting games local

im liking the game but lets be honest, a fighting game wont keep me busy for more than 3 weeks
right now the game plays like an anime collector gacha
log in every 2 hours to see if there are towers with items i like, let the AI auto play, repeat

Attached: 1340761576105.jpg (200x200, 10K)

It looks like this one from deception but worse. I can't find any pics of it right now.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 2019-04-26-1200-09.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

what are you using to auto press buttons to get to next matches?

Then Reptile probably isn't in.
Wasn't there a leaked DLC from data mining?
I don't think Reptile was in it.

wrong

no, fatal blows are the supers you can only use once you're almost dead

>2019
>actually playing video games you bought
where have you been the past few years?

Because I don't like fighting games, why would you make a thread like this for a niche genre that only tryhards and weirdos play?

>if i post 2 bad players the game is bad
ok retards

Attached: 1506206457399.jpg (475x608, 181K)

crossplay

tweaktown.com/news/64570/mortal-kombat-11-feature-cross-play-initial-launch/index.html

Because I am not you.

2 bad players at smash or tekken is legit more interesting than this dumpster fire

this is the alternate costume for sub-zero in Deadly Alliance. And it looks cool.

Attached: Sub-Uero-MK-Deadly-Alliance-Alternate-Costume.jpg (981x871, 115K)

Seems you are thinking of mkx. 11 dropped complex skill based combos in place of footsie and full screen projectiles

Weakest fatalities? You are joking right?

>Johnny
Turns you into a puppet.

>D'Vorah
Is straight out John Carpenter's the Thing. It's nightmare fuel.

>Kano
Sticks a broken bottle in your neck and does a waltz with your fucking corpse.

>Liu Kang
Blows you to bits the nunchuck's the bits into smaller bits.

>Sonya
Elbows your nose 6 inches into your skull then drops a mini tank on your belly splitting you in two. The mini mech finishes you.

>Frost
Takes your brain and turns you into a cyber lin kuei

Get the fuck otta here with that shit bait, it's shit my boy. And you are shit. Your momma is shit too.

Attached: D4M9lk4W4AAGkXq.jpg (900x506, 59K)

MKX has combos, footsies, and full screen projectiles in one package though. This game has...krushing blows.

You sure, I could swear the alt on xbox was him in a kimono-thing with a ponytail.

Ain't no one playing that shit.

Attached: ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeiiiiit7vtv7tv7tv7tv.png (949x1079, 437K)

It only leaked kombat pack 1. That was the switch version with the first 6 dlc characters.
The pc version mined more. We will get 19 additional characters 6 in pack 1, 6 in pack 2, 6 in pack 3, and 1 additional character separate from packs.

We also know there will be a Krypt expansion that will take us to the Living Forest via teleporter from Shang's Island. The Living Forest will havw the chests for dlc character gear and augs.

Attached: DxI7cr5V4AAhPKp.jpg (705x900, 86K)

In mkx the Sprint bar made footsie obselte. It also made zoning much harder. With that removed in 11, the benefit goes to the charector with the longest ranging mid attacks and the fastest projectiles.

To make matters worse, NetherRealm opted to reduce the length/damage of combos and replaced them with crushing blows. Arguably one of the most questionable decisions they have made.

Umm I didnt play the xbox version but I dont think it was different. And I dont know anything about that costume that you are talking about, and i cant find anything either. maybe you are thinking about someone else?

They sounds like some beefy content they're adding.
Hopefully Reptile makes it.
19 characters, huh?
I wonder who else would be potential for making it in?

look at retards like you

>We will get 19 additional characters 6 in pack 1, 6 in pack 2, 6 in pack 3, and 1 additional character separate from packs.
Jesus Christ, and people are ok with this? If it's true.

>Raiden's DA alt
>bad
Just get the fuck out of here.

Wow! those seem pretty cool

its a shame that the characters being affected LITERALLY only say "ugh" once and they stay silent for the rest of the fatality.

They're basically just brutalizing a mannequin.

Attached: 91578_front.jpg (640x892, 88K)

Attached: 1555860309028.png (380x467, 18K)

Footsies weren't obsolete in MKX, stamina had a limit and bullet projectiles were dumb as fuck, they still are in 11. SonicFox won multiple tournies with Cassie and Erron because these characters had everything, zoning, mixups, and combos. Now in 11 there's nothing but projectile spam and some characters can do nothing but walk forward and hope for the best.

Attached: you have autism.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

might wanna check your krypt, you AI might have lost

nah, it's just more content they can squeeze into the kollector's edition in 8 months

unfortunately fighting games are one of the only genres where you pretty much have to accept DLC characters due to the niche and "new editions" having been accepted for years

Whore taking a shit, MK11 easily has the best fatalities in the entire series. Every single one ends on a strong note.

Attached: 1551705987915.jpg (1057x729, 104K)

F41

literally every single bnb is harder in MK11 than anything in MKX that didnt involve instant airs, youre literally retarded and have probably never done anything even approaching optimal in MK11 if you claim otherwise

even Injustice 2 had more complex and tougher combos than MKX

then again anyone who unironically thinks "combos" are the hard part of a fighting game unless it actually involves 1 frame links for the majority of the cast, theyre on such a retardedly low level that they basically dont even know what the gameplay in a fighting game consists of

I get hacing some DLC characters but 19 fucking characters? And that's probably gonna cost like a whole other game (maybe more?). Damn desu.

you retards are forever assblasted

Attached: 1552449229739.png (2500x1645, 197K)

no one thinks combos are hard you tryhard, they make the character unique and they are fun to do. why do you try so hard to defend fighting games not having cool combos? that's the appeal for a lot of people.

It's not that unheard of. SFV has 19 DLC characters right now. having 19 characters in a year and a half span or whatever the lifespan of NRS games is will be strange though

2 bad players playing Tekken is legit frustrating to watch, what are you talking about?

still more interesting than MK11's garbage janky combat system

oh no, you're wasting time shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum when your AI is waiting for you to KONTINUE™!

As long as the game doesn't die in 2 years, I'm okay with it. I just hope they don't get too jewy with the DLC.

I don't get fighting games. Instead of trying to predict your opponent's moves, isn't it easier to punch them in the face, IRL? Then their videogame counterpart would just be standing there, free for you to attack.

It's really not. Seeing bad players play on stream is a goddamn eyesore. I'm not sure which game is worse when it comes to scrubby gameplay.

>defend fighting games not having cool combos?

What the fuck retard? MK11 has combos, the main focus of the game simply isnt to do your 50/50 string into a launching special move into a string into a launching extender into a string into an ender like the past two brainlet games

or in Injustice's case, it was string into launching special move into B3/ F3 into jump into string into ender string/ string into special move

MK11 is actually complex with non braindead combo starters that have to be accessed under particular conditions. Most of your auto "mix" strings dont cancel into specials and characters barely even have baked in launcher special moves. Liu kang's best and most damaging launcher for example is a parry

you didn't answer the question, why do you hate cool combos so much?

What if you're playing someone in Hong Kong?

Attached: 1556993799786.jpg (1024x596, 87K)

i hate her nostrils so much

MK11 is boring. The slowed it down for footsies and neutral when the core of MK doesn't allow it. It's the product of listening to scrubs who want to have their cake (respect as a fg) and eat it (be a dumbed down pos game).

>why do you try so hard to defend fighting games not having cool combos?
Because they're scrubs. They complained about MKX's combos because they couldn't do them. It's the same shit that happened with FADC, proximity normals, and tight links in SFV.

>MK11 is actually complex
HAHAHAHAHA.

because im not a retarded brainlet who has trouble doing "combos", your epic "combos" get old before the first year of the game is over when there is zero skill involved in starting a combo and all of them look like the same BNB with the exact same properties outside of some odd conversion or a particular ender

literally nobody thought le flash was impressive by the time Injustice 2 was dead even if retarded kids thought his speed force combos looked fancy at the first evo the game was at, its literally one fucking combo and when it happens thousands upon thousands of time with no skill needed to access it so it constantly happens in every single match, nobody gives a fuck after the first 10 times

Easy, just report them to China Gong An, because they shouldn't be playing game with spooky skeleton man.

Mileena's always had a fucked up nose.

Attached: justin-murray-mortal-kombat-x-mkx-concept-art-jm-mileena-mouth-anatomy.jpg (1103x1320, 223K)

you hate combos because they are so easy? i think you're being fallacious about something here because that reason does not make sense. that's not a reason to remove them from a game like MK11. this one core element of all fighting games is suddenly removed in the next installment because they are so easy that they got boring.

Because the game is not cracked yet

i assume anyone who would nerf combo potential in a game in favor of "footsies" to be massive fags who don't play the game. like those guys who tweeted harada to nerf Akuma in T7 after a tourny player did a 95% combo on stream.

>you hate combos because they are so easy?

seeing as how the entire crux of your retard posts is to put words in my mouth that havent appeared in a single post of mine I probably shouldnt reply at all but then again youre so fucking retarded that you might actually need the education

>that's not a reason to remove them from a game like MK11.
in other words youre a literal brainlet who cant do combos, there isnt a single character in the game who doesnt have combos

MK11 has shittier combos than MKX and even SF5 and your only argument is who cares, they were so easy lol? People like doing and looking at combos in a fighting game and they are the hypest moment in a match when you can solidly connect one. The truth is you have no defense, being so good at doing combos is not a defense at removing or limiting them in MK11. The truth is the game was dumbed down for people who couldn't hack doing combos and it frustrates you because you know you couldn't do them either.

Attached: 1556982029938.gif (298x233, 1.99M)

>MK11 has shittier combos than MKX

Attached: 1517092630062.jpg (686x457, 104K)

literally no reason to spend 100 bucks on this game especially with samsho around the corner . maybe i'll pick it up when is 20$ with all the dlcs and shit .

wow such argument, much intellectual might

>t-they are s-shi-shittier

well argued kiddo, youre literally retarded if you think there was a single hard BNB in MKXL or Injustice 2, MK11 is the first NRS game where I cant reliably hit BNBs constantly since almost every single one of them consists of actual links and dash cancels

>1 year later and they sell reptile as dlc
welcome to modern gaming

define shittier
if you mean longer i'm pretty sure most mk11 combos are longer than most sfv combos.

that still is not an argument, you're running on fumes, being easier or harder is not a reason to remove or limit combo potential in a fighting game

>and they are the hypest moment in a match when you can solidly connect one.

thanks for revealing your brainlet level

MK was never good

It actually does... You're weird, dude. Everyone knows they neutered comboing and slowed down the gameplay.

Not that other guy, but your argument is dumb. It doesn't matter if you didn't find MKX combos hard, the majority of NRS scrubs DID, and that's why they dumbed it down. MKX had other problems anyway. And so does MK11, which is even more braindead.

>and that's why they dumbed it down.

are you fucking retarded? you probably need 5 times the amount of muscle memory and situational awareness to be able to combo in MK11 than 10 and equally as much more execution to be able to fucking do them since they arent just dialing strings into special moves

Correct. Every single one lore and gore over gameplay. MK9 came close, but everything else is shit. This is coming from someone who liked MK.

Wildlands has a free weekend and I'm farming ubicoins. Dodged a bullet when I decided not to buy it.

>This is coming from someone who liked MK.
sure thing, pal

in what fantasy are you living where MK11 combos are harder than MKX? it's the same shit with slow-mo and less options. i thought combos were easy for you? is dash 1 too hard for you? did you think it didn't exist in MKX?

>no robots
there's 3 of them niqqa

>Muh slow mo...

so you literally ARE retarded right? what fucking "slow mo" mouthbreather? you mean the game fucking slows down to show the krushing blow? no fucking shit autist, the fact that krushing blows already have unique launching properties with unique gravity is more complex than anything in MKXL

Scorpions BNB's in MK11 are literally harder than the "hard" combos in MKXL

Does anyone else miss the really goofy over the top screams from MK2 and 3
It's so god damn hilarious
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

get the fuck out of here if your idea of complex is if a move launches when it gets slow mo. what a fucking retard, of course you would think combos would be harder if that is the extent of what you think hard is. what a fucking simpleton. what a fucking ruse meister, pretending you were even good at anything in MKX, thinking dash canceling and slow mo launches is hard. what a fucking boob

I bought it but am too busy fapping to Cassie and Jade

So you literally are a retarded child who thinks there were epically hard "combos" in MKXL and its why youre mouthbreathing so hard when someone else does them for you on stream? Yes, its infinitely harder to get a situational conversion off of a krushing blow and instantly go into its own BNB that takes execution than doing your retarded universal launcher special from X string into the same middle filler for damage into X ender based on if you want max damage or some other rare oki gimmick like corner carry, all of which applies in MK11 except that its not braindead easy to get into said combo in the first place

because its not 1992

i'm not arguing that MKX combos were hard, i was arguing that MK11 has weak fucking combos, but now i will argue that you're a fucking braindead moron who projects his own insecurities into his own insults. no one fucking mentioned watching combos on streams until your own execution skills were brought into question. you fucking dope. mortal kombat has the weakest combos of all time and they got weaker in MK11, one dumb autist pretending to be SO GOOD at them doesn't change that fact. SF5 has better combos than this.

once a franchise hits 11 entries wouldn't people be sick of it?

If Mileena is released, I want one of her customizations to be her mouth

there's frost and...

you would think so, but the sequels keep coming out

No mileena no buy

Attached: AbDq0qN.jpg (1093x810, 254K)

ppl is sick of it but it will keep selling MK have reach the too big to fail status like CoD or BF .

Attached: 635235535.jpg (661x217, 65K)

>Kollector's victory animation is just shoving the entire fucking person in his bag of holding

This sheeny khajit jew is the only good part of mk11

Attached: Sack.jpg (927x380, 77K)

While I can look at most female characters' redesigns in MK11 and think "Yeah I can see what they were going for, it's not particularly better or worse even if not entirely to my taste"(except Sheeva) they just fucked up Kitana. MKX Kitana was kino.

>no mileena

no mileena no

Did they get some random celeb to voice Sonya or something? She's so fucking bad

Ronda Rousey

Why isnt mileena in the game but jade and kitana are

Well she needs to cease and desist. Sidenote; Sonya and Cassie's outfits are fucking awful in this game

You know what mk11 needs?
Microtansactions

>the best netcode in years
Is it? I've seen some streams of it when it came out and it often was pretty rough.

Mileena was always a sexualized character, they can change Kitana, Jade, and Sonya but they can't change Mileena without making her into a completely different character. So she was cut.

you're hired

But that doesn't make any since. Why does mk care about sexualization now? Sex sells.

Come on, we know the reason why.

Yes it's very good, the only problem rn is that you can't filter search by good connection only

Severely underrated post

The instant screen teleports are probably the reason MK has a block button. I remember Scorpion when he first came out in Injustice that shit was obnoxious

youtube.com/watch?v=Yefl9merPZg

>Waaaah my combos
Go back to playing anime trash, kids. You'll get washed up in SamSho all the same.

you aren't even going to play samsho retard.

they literally are lol what are the sales for mk11 again?