SMT thread

Daily reminder that Atsuro is the best bro.

Attached: 49C40A99-6DEF-4D1A-8277-43D73822DCB6.jpg (600x900, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJPAH4T17qw
smtg.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5352
youtu.be/D45NWb388qw
youtu.be/6wFSOlRZwNo?t=764
aqiu384.github.io/megaten-fusion-tool/smtdsj/passwords
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder he is the best

Attached: BlackFrost.jpg (1836x2144, 537K)

I'm curious about something: Why is Persona completely segregated from the rest of the entire series?

Attached: smt vs persona.jpg (500x688, 148K)

When am I gonna be able to fuck demon girls and have half demon kids I send to battle to conquer different universes?

Attached: 10951922_p0.jpg (600x420, 68K)

Every day I am painfully reminded of what SMTxFE could have been.

Whats his alligment?

Attached: joshua-1.jpg (494x372, 23K)

Persona ONLY fags are the problem. I enjoyed 1,2,3 and 5 and I'm sure other people did as well.

Probably never

Attached: df21134e10cdbb84839893f6280cc324.jpg (433x650, 49K)

Based and Black Frost pilled.

Fanbase and in-universe reasons.
Hard Law.

Do we know who's composing the music for SMTV yet?

Attached: asahee.jpg (183x307, 47K)

It's way bigger than the main series and other spinoffs and it attracts a completely different crowd.

>I enjoyed 5

Attached: 1509222214217.png (429x561, 362K)

FUCKING ATLUS!

Attached: 1M1NE7f.jpg (1552x2456, 442K)

raidou 3 when?

Attached: 3gd4Rf5.jpg (960x540, 79K)

Based Kozuka

Attached: A-5203383-1481588758-8492.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 109K)

SMTIV guy

Attached: 1555820834634.jpg (1000x833, 149K)

>I enjoyed 3

Attached: 1464022194192.jpg (596x591, 141K)

Wouldnt he be chaos?

>you aren't allowed to enjoy games separate from the mainline games

Attached: 61b26f43bf1ddc0a7d02d8398f0af3100faa119f.jpg (600x455, 56K)

Kozuka, the music in the trailers screams his style.

Attached: dc4f1550fd4bba9085387bf086b12387.jpg (599x925, 378K)

(You)
>Her mother is lucifer, her dad a soldier, shes a hapa and also a rape baby
>What isnt wrong with her?
Wait, I know she's Lucifer's daughter but when was it stated that Speesh Marine was her dad?

Attached: 1356799072912.png (344x475, 192K)

Me too, i can't see how someone can only enjoy JUST persona, the rest of Megaten is great too

Your reading comprehension needs work.

It never was.

Sho is Chaos.
Speaking of, Megumi is basically Law while Neku is Neutral. Joshua just does whatever the fuck he wants.

If Mastema can be Law then so can Joshua.

>i liked p5
Opinion discarded

Attached: fuck you.jpg (612x501, 24K)

While we're at it, post your best SMT reaction images.

Attached: 1461156278325.png (969x771, 817K)

>Mfw 0:30 in the SMT V trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJPAH4T17qw
That theme is so good.
I am almost more excited aboutthe soundtrack than the game itself..

It's literally the only explanation we have for why Lucifer is her mom.

>whatever the fuck he wants
So chaos then?

Did you play it? It is far better than 4. It has decent persona models and my favorite element made a return.

Hoy

Attached: B8184025-BAAA-4C7E-B032-5153303C3AED.jpg (500x375, 43K)

YOUR FAVORITE ELEMENT SUCKS

He gets the alex hologram and she acompanys him in the nu neutral ending on the moon

Because it's a lot more popular which attracts people who are only going to be interested in Persona and not the rest of the franchise as well as contrarians who will go out of their way to shit on Persona so they can make themselves out to be above Personafags for liking SMT instead. Not to say there aren't legitimate reasons to like most of MegaTen but not Persona, but most MegaTen games have some pretty apparent issues, Persona's just get brought up a lot more because of its popularity. Usually if someone cares to discuss something like Raidou they're not going to be shitting on it as much as someone might with Persona because the kind of person who would be exposed to Raidou is the kind of person who will probably like it anyway even despite its flaws, where Persona is exposed to much more people who will have more varying opinions on it.

Haha anyone else want to impregnate a demon haha

Don't respond, hating P5 is what the 'cool' kids do

Lucifer went back to earth and got fucked there. Lucifer never fucked the marine in any timeline. I got all the endings as well.

Attached: 1538331674838.jpg (1110x452, 91K)

Its strong implied that Alex is SJ protag's daughter from the future but never directly spelled out. The main theory is some kind of immaculate conception since there *has* to be a reason why Lucifer appeared as a pretty human female to the protagonist.

Be honest Yea Forums, if shit went down which alignment would you join?

P3 was great.

Attached: 186517c6fbc959118d80b024a4c47675.webm (960x640, 2.25M)

Joshua isn't doing whatever the fuck he wants though, he's an asshole but one with very concrete motives and goals.

Yeah i did and after the museum it all went downhill, thats why i hate it

The scene with Lucifer in the Red Sprite is slightly altered in Redux. In the original game she simply disappears but in Redux before she leaves says says "But before that..." and then text box says says that she walks towards the Space Marine and overlaps him, then she disappears without saying anything else. I think the implication is that she literally sucked up some semen as she passed through him

Attached: louiseispacking.jpg (954x682, 131K)

Attached: 1517355044589.jpg (822x740, 166K)

I'd probably die before I'd get to choose.

Law, i am too lazy to fight for Chaos and too lazy to fight for humanity

He also had shades of Law due to him wanting to purge Shibuya due to his view of the people within wasting away their potential and not wanting that to affect the rest of the world. Really, Joshua is just weird.

Don't ask a question where you already know the answer is never.

Nuclear is awesome fuck you! I wish the mainline series had it as well (hehe atomic bombs) and earth. Fuck happened to earth?

Bullshit. Space Yukiko is Lucifer and Vending Machine's daughter.

So Lucifer is a literal semen demon? How good looking does a guy have to be for Lucifer to want to have a child with him?

Attached: 1358568736590.jpg (300x760, 28K)

You would get nuked with the other sinners with that mentality

Earth wasn't in mainline to begin with was it? Unless it's in if... or NINE, I haven't played those yet.

Neutral/Chaos, most likely Neutral.

Would she be killing herself by killing him? That literally makes no sense and no I don't remember any implications or hints of her being his daughter. Unless I missed it during my 3 playthroughs.

Law

Lucifer got impregnated?

Attached: 1356899804798.png (870x900, 261K)

Attached: 1539577306314.png (303x152, 70K)

Persona 1 and 2 I think.

He already tried to seduce (you) in IMAGINE and then literally steals your balls

Attached: tumblr_nb4kn6SJgI1r7e1r2o3_500.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Alex in the DSJ datafiles is literally titled "LUCIFER'S CHILD" when it was datamined. So for certain, she is Lucifer's daughter.

Attached: 1553118165486.png (819x745, 298K)

Kek
Fucking saved

It is confirmed in game, but the father isn't.

So you're telling me, someone fucked Lucy in the ass and he had a baby?

It's literally the one thing that can't be debated about Alex and Lucifer.

>he

Attached: 1407653312833.jpg (720x480, 33K)

P1 and 2 had some crazy shit, it had gravity too, i hope Aqua and Terra comes back in P6

What is Lucis masterplan in IMAGINE, anyway. Or the overall plot of it in general? The only thing I now is the last chapter with the NPCs from an alternative timeline.

I never got why we had ice but not water other than laziness.

Why is Lucy such a slut?

>being this purposefully dense

So that's how babby formed

thatd get kinda silly working through like 10 types to find what everythings weak too.

>70 hours of dude adults suck amirite?
I really wish I hadn't. It was amazing for like the first 3 dungeons and then takes an extreme nose dive in quality
I'm sure even hardcore fans would agree with this

>implying u wouldnt fuck a demon that can larp as beelzebub

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-205101.png (2560x1440, 2.41M)

What? No.

Atlus was kinda crazy, having both Ice and water in P2 was funny
That is true

I hope in SMTV the Law and Chaos heroes, assuming they're in the game, will feel a bit more natural in their progression into being the Law and Chaos Hero. In every other game up to now they either go from 0 to 100 or have gradual up to a point and then they get transformed into a Demon and go from 50 to 100. SMT1's Chaos Hero feels like the only exception that comes to mind and that's because he's power hungry right out of the gate, and he's willing to fuse with a Demon and leave your party pretty early on. It would be nice to have a character who doesn't need to undergo any kind of transformation like that at all and just becomes a fullblown Law or Chaosfag entirely of their own accord and not because they fused with a Demon or were brainwashed or was actually Satan the whole time or any of that.

Attached: 1513665096122.jpg (1280x786, 634K)

Easier to add an ailment to it.

Law because I'm a gud boy

4 had an incel as one of the bad guys and it was literally scooby doo. By comparison it was an improvement.

>70 hours of dude adults suck amirite?
>It was amazing for like the first 3 dungeons and then takes an extreme nose dive in quality
It's really easy to tell who hasn't actually played the game and is just parroting Yea Forums memes.

I wish they would include what demons are immune to ailment wise. Right Apocalypse?

Lucifer is gathering materials for his army to fight yhvh in IMAGINE iirc
Also you end up turning satan from an alternate dimention into a male

>all these smt threads
>always one of the fastest threads on the board
What's going on? You guys don't care about P5 Royal?

what's your favorite jack, ho?

Attached: 1556591781857.png (1200x800, 310K)

Post your favorite demons.

Attached: FE186F85-C1C8-4235-AF81-512D1009F883.jpg (2068x2484, 875K)

If... had an incel that wasnt a dude society lmao character
Smt always win babyyyy

Attached: 1540935155258.jpg (542x1032, 132K)

Law is the most ideal since you don't want the world to be a flaming wasteland, but I'd probably go with Neutral.

The White

I want a new Trauma Center/Team game please Atlus

Attached: 250px-TCSO.jpg (250x352, 34K)

If you can keep the thread alive and be here in like 2.5 hours I'll post my copy of the game when I get home
I have the nice looking metal case one so I don't mind showing it off even to a bitter fanboy like yourself

>Smtfags caring about Royal
Frost

Hairy Jack.

Difference is one was a high schooler and the other one was an adult. Also iF is mainline user.

The one who’s allowed to say the N word.

Attached: 362B04D8-8F0A-472C-ABD2-3D51C4C050C1.jpg (400x362, 198K)

Tera is really the only element I'd expect them to add in future SMT titles. It fit in perfectly alongside the other elements in Digital Devil Saga.

I'm sure there's like 5 people here who do, but youve got to keep in mind that there are like 5 game series in total that Yea Forums universally loves and SMT is one of them. People just save their shitposting until a thread pops up and then all he-hell breaks loose.

Attached: 1556696052074.jpg (732x730, 52K)

The one that DOESN'T want to cause a massive fucking apocalypse.
To be honest probably neutral, even though I am the embodiment of "Person who says that they are in the center and yells at both sides while overall contributing nothing of value"

Did you play the game with your eyes and ears open then ?

Keyword was "play", genius.

Oh well sure, I never claimed it was worse then p4
Although in fairness I never finished p4 because the Vita feels like dogshit to hold and I hit that point in the game where basically nothing is happening

Pyro!

Attached: 1431205518560.jpg (510x720, 159K)

Black
Jack Black

Wondering if the schoolgirl is gonna be the heroine or that you can choose to play as the other gender

Attached: Shin Megami Tensei V Official Announcement Trailer.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

I don't even expect Alignments to be in SMTV. The trailer really gives off Nocturne vibes with a red essence similar to Magatsuhi flowing from the demons, alongside the whole desert wasteland vibe the setting had. Not that I mind Reasons either.

The Dark Hee-ro, of course.

Attached: Frost Ace.png (314x330, 68K)

>Buying literally the same game to play again

Attached: 3e9.png (500x533, 531K)

> that there are like 5 game series in total that Yea Forums universally loves
>SMT
>DMC
What are the other 3? Castlevania?

We talk about Redux and updated Desu's all the time though

It is prob just Nanashi v2 with MAYBE a femMC choice. Hopefully we get to fight god Nanashi and Steven. (god I hope so)

Attached: DkUeaICU0AATCdm.jpg (1000x662, 84K)

I never see neutral routes like that. Sometimes Law and Chaos just want something so fucking extreme that no sane person would ever follow them so the most constructive thing you could do is kick their asses and leave things the same.

Be my friend, you fucking moth.

Assassin's Creed

Usually Neutral, unless there is something that offers a solution that ISN'T as bad as the problem (i.e. Redux +Endings, Al Saiduqs route in DeSu2, maybe Law in DeSu:O)

>Castlevania
We aren't ALL necrophiliacs.

Reminder that SMTV is going to retell the plot of Digital Devil Story and combine it with the atmosphere of Nocturne to make a very soulful game.

Attached: Digital Devil Story.jpg (1017x500, 224K)

It's really hard for me to give a fuck about Royal at the moment when the western release is a fucking year away.

Attached: 1480060657889.jpg (508x537, 128K)

Mothman isn't real you guys

? You can see the aliments resistances

Attached: Lilith_SMT.png (1280x2420, 2.3M)

TWEWY, minecraft and there was another one
But seeing as how Yea Forums taste changes constantly i dont even know anymore

lol

It's heavily implied, but it doesn't make any fucking sense. How how the fuck would Law Marine end up banging Lucifer?

Mothman is cute. Cute!

Attached: mothman2.jpg (600x710, 93K)

The MC and his friend in the trailer do give off those vibes honestly.

Attached: 82934234.png (1280x1098, 795K)

how dare you say such terrible words

Souls, those 'bloodbourne is the game of the decade!' threads are cringe

Chaos is the best ending in DeSu:O though

Its gonna be demi-fiend user

>minecraft
Good joke, zoomer.

That would be pretty cool

Yes. And like I said, I was fucking floored with it up to right around after the businessman who turns into the fly
>I'm sorry I really can't remember Japs names
And the fireworks was right around there I believe.
The game starts dragging fucking ass after that and I was always kind of waiting for it to return to the level of the gym teachers palace but it never did.

Can't say enough good things about the music and presentation though

She'll almost certainly be the heroine.

Neither do I, which is why I said if they're even there, but if they are there then I'd like them to have a more natural shift in their alignment then what you see in the past. I also hope, assuming it will be like Nocturne, that it's not so much like Nocturne that it ends up feeling like it's just trying to be Nocturne 2.0 and it has its own identity. My greatest worry for the game right now is that it's just going to be an amalgamation of what made other games in the series good with nothing that gives it its own identity, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but I still hope it's not the case.

Does TWEWY even count as a series?
God knows that I still want that sequel but knowing modern Squeenix, it will probably suck.

Pay me 500 macca

Please refrain from posting any more hoyboys. This is a DeSu thread.

So are we gonna play as an virgin with rage again?

Good taste.

Attached: 1556900208883.png (600x800, 142K)

Why the fuck can't we all just get along?

And SMT5 doesn't even have a date at all.

I'm playing SMTIV:A and I can't make any progress because whenever I enter the hunter association or the world map I basically stop playing and just listen to the music, I think I'll have to mute it or something

Redux is not even close to the same game m8
They fucking butchered the artstyle for one

why do you think people say she's a rape baby

You'll probably do exactly that if you're a fan of any of ATLUS' series, they do it all the time. The only one they've re-released in recent memory that I didn't buy again was Radiant Historia.

I'm totally up for this.

When was Adachi ever the protagonist?

>The only one they've re-released in recent memory that I didn't buy again was Radiant Historia.
That game is perfectly played on citra if you want

Attached: MIP_Satan.jpg (1100x1520, 208K)

It's hard.

Attached: Demons.jpg (800x800, 633K)

>implying we didnt use to have great minecraft threads a few years back before notch turned into a lazy fuck

Its okay user, atleast twewy died with dignity

Attached: 1554051619999.png (252x227, 146K)

LAW IS FOR VIRGINS

Re Fantasy is even worse

It's nothing but Sonyfags that spam that here. I'm not joking when I say that. Whenever a P5R or (persona in general) thread appear, there is this one guy spamming some list of Nintendo console and talking about how Nintendo fans are delusional. Then the whole thread turn into a console war thread. They literally only care about it just because it's exclusively to Sony. I say this as an idort.

Can always dream.

Attached: 21958346_p0.jpg (1072x861, 382K)

what's there to talk?

>adachi
>not knowing who /ourguy/ nakajima is
FUCKING PERSOYNA FAGS REEEEE

Attached: 1546762691788m.jpg (300x1024, 44K)

Demonee-ho. His quest line in Redux was pretty good.

I'd probably just buy it again if I was really interested, I mostly just didn't play it because I really disliked the new portraits, and it seemed pretty barebones from what I saw as far as ATLUS' re-releases go, but maybe I'm mistaken in that. It wasn't really a issue of paying for it.

>SMT
>DMC
>Soulsborne-ro
>Yakuza
>Metal Gear

Attached: 1556596140643.jpg (600x600, 79K)

>/ourguy/
MEGATEN BEGAN ON SMT 1

>Yakuza
lol no

More to talk about than SMT5 thats for sure

I just hope SMT V has a grown man as the protagonist again.

I'm tired of teenagers.

Attached: 1556650419037.jpg (960x852, 98K)

MOST UNLUCKY FOR YOU

Attached: 2115CAB2-7986-4227-8CDD-25289815C915.jpg (224x320, 21K)

SMT is shite. Fight me.
It's the same story all over again and again and again. In Persona in least anything can happen. Anyone can die, and the story can go in various directions.
SMT is literally the same story told again and again.

4 and 4a have the best music
Cry your hearts out personafags

which is why this isn't the SMT V thread

I feel like Re: Fantasy is ages away. People doompost about SMTV not getting news and no release date, but I have a lot more faith that SMTV will come out in the next few years than with Re:Fantasy.

>Liking rock
You deserve the chaosroute

I want to inseminate a Lilim

I'm glad we're getting another heroine. Of course this means that the Demon Whisper mechanic might be gone since MC's prior to Nocturne didn't have the ability to use Magic period. They were strictly limited to Guns and Physical attacks.

RH really didn't need to be remade. I mean, I'm grateful it did, but it absolutely didn't need it or the tonal dissonance the new content brings.

>at Camp Ichigaya in SMTIV:A but haven't touched it in two years
>just briefly past Shadow Yosuke in Persona 4 Golden and also haven't touched it in the same amount of time
I may as well restart SMTIV:A but which one should I play through first?

Attached: 1552399296471.jpg (1599x899, 146K)

Sorry, I don't fight high schoolers or faggots with bad taste.

I recommend you give up that hope now.

>Atsuro's English voice is also Tyrann
It's so jarring hearing goody-two shoes Atsuro screaming/maniacally laughing about killing all the Shades

Attached: 1548883472712.jpg (357x417, 60K)

Based ChaosChad

Giten Megami Tensei: Tokyo Mokushiroku translation one? It had guro and weird ass designs. Also it wasn't made by Atlus.

>people dying
>in nu persona
El oh el

Attached: 1555365342293.jpg (500x667, 115K)

Except, yeah. It's not about the games itself, it's about whether Yea Forums actually likes it as a whole and that's something you can't deny.

I cast truck.

Attached: Truck.gif (512x384, 1.89M)

I agree with you though, a natural shift in alignment would be really swell. I'd also like for the representatives of said alignments to not be so obvious in where they'll end up. It would be interesting if said representatives respected the ideology of the opposite alignment and agreed with it to an extent.

Why is Naoya so based?

>. In Persona in least anything can happen. Anyone can die, and the story can go in various directions.
holy shit...

Attached: 1443051708142.jpg (367x451, 20K)

We dont even have the raidou manga or the rest of the dds novels, what makes you think we might get megami tensei shit?

Daichi is a faggot and a loser

I do think she'll be the Heroine, but I have my doubts she'll fight alongside you like SMT1 and 2's Heroines. She'll probably be more like Isabeau or even that teacher in Nocturne whose name I forget. I wouldn't be opposed to having her fight with you in some capacity though.

>anyone can die
That’s bullshit

Also you can kill almost everyone in Devil Survivor

Desu 2 was a trip and I honestly love both it and Desu 1.

Attached: 1FB73FD8-10D8-466E-AEE4-C1714F552CDC.jpg (900x900, 334K)

Fuck you I'm gonna get my hopes up so when I inevitably get disappointed I can shitpost wildly in these threads out of pure rage again

Attached: 1513880875994.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Attached: 7ca5357e513c90b88a97ffaa6d5d3429.jpg (1261x1600, 625K)

I would recommend getting p4 out of the way first as it's far, far worse

>Anyone can die
Hah hah. No. Call me when Persona has to gonards to make it's sweet innocent angel of a heroine violently hack up all their blood and then explode in the heroes arms. I don't even remember the last time a Persona character directly suffered in any significant way.

Attached: 37182954_p0.jpg (723x923, 75K)

Did you literally not see the trailer

>tfw superboss shows up
>He doesn't agree with any alignments
>Chaosfags, lawfags, neutards, and the white all team up to beat his shit in

Attached: 1555899030847.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

Me too

Attached: 71751829_p0.jpg (507x719, 66K)

I still need to get back to DeSu2.

Why did so many people respond to this bait? The entire gist of the post was
>"Dude everything is the same over and over again"
>By the way I have no points to explain this whatsoever because I haven't played the games :^)
Jesus.

Attached: 1555026180022.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>last time a Persona character directly suffered in any significant way.
Persona 3.

The DeSu 2 deaths were pretty fucked up.

Attached: 47112F30-A245-4056-BFEE-A89154012D5B.jpg (1000x478, 146K)

So a heroine who might not even be playable? Eh.

>lucifer, satan and masakado put aside their differences to fight nanashi and flynn
Pure kino

Attached: 1546831199164.jpg (750x867, 102K)

Because bait is a prime opportunity for people to complain, which people love to do.

So with the new Redux endings especially neutral, how does Spaceman stack up against the other protags, especially now that Apocalypse let us fuck around with a party of all of them except him.

>There are actual people, maybe some of whom you know, who would purposely side against Makoto.

Attached: Sako power.jpg (1280x1808, 584K)

it's an obvious false flag as well

I want to RAPE Succubus.
Also who the fuck did this?
smtg.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5352 nsfw
That is NOT what the SMT booru is for.

P5 is definitely a huge improvement over P3/P4. It even has fucking demon negotiation and guns. And Castle and Museum were Soul Hackers tier kino.

It's just too bad that the game just gradually gets worse from that point forward. Basically as soon as Makoto joins the team the party friendship dynamics are fucked, the plot becomes increasingly trite, and there's no emotional payoff with the targets anymore.

Replacing the forgettable fat yakuza guy with maybe a greedy real estate tycoon threatening to knock down your neighborhood would have kept things a little closer to home emotionally.

I don't know about after that. Pyramid arc is fine but Spaceport/Haru was a huge mistake.

Morgana should have been a girl; his weird obsession with Ann was just obnoxious.

Attached: 001.png (530x687, 357K)

Death and waifus were the only good things about DeSu2

Does anyone actually like Ronaldo, honestly?

Talk to me once the whole whole dies and the autistic characters get stuck on an spaceshit withough human life nu persoyna fag

Deep Neutral Doomguy is basically an eternal janitor for mankind. A really strong janitor, but still a janitor.

*AHEM*
A TOAST TO ALL FIENDS
BABYLON GOBLET!
Who will the super boss of SMTV be, and which would everyone prefer?
>White Route Flynn
>Anarchy Route Nanashi

Attached: 1555016355134.jpg (165x147, 22K)

>party friendship dynamics are fucked, the plot becomes increasingly trite, and there's no emotional payoff with the targets anymore.
Party dynamics is a meme, at least just say 'i hate Makoto' instead of fucking around

You haven't played Persona.
The guy you're replying to hasn't played SMT but both of you seem to be on opposite spectrums of retarded secondary.

> Talk to me once the whole whole dies and the autistic characters get stuck on an spaceshit withough human life nu persoyna fag
Come again? This time in proper english, please?

bots

Yuko

Attached: Yuko(2).jpg (748x2336, 211K)

Bitch I beat Persona fucking 1 like 20 year ago.

>Demon underworld in an uproar about a superboss that's going to kill them all
>Angels, demons, deities, and some humans banding together to kill them
>You go to a gathering to see what the boss is like
>They consider you the superboss

Attached: 1553067324205.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

>Talk to me once the whole whole dies
Assuming you meant "world", the entire world dies in P2. And that's the true ending, not an avoidable result of a player fuckup.

>implying beating the everloving shit out of everyone in the game because a box tells you it's for the best isn't the best thing
If Persona games had this option, maybe then they'd be worth playing past 3FES.

Attached: tumblr_p6woj2k3ql1x7inxmo1_250[1].png (200x200, 75K)

Janitor's do an important job, user. Janitor's keep the place clean and running. Janitor's deal with all the shit nobody else wants to do. Respect the Janitor, because even if they don't seem glamorous, when they stop doing their job you will fucking know.

Attached: Demonica.jpg (340x500, 55K)

>someone got to have baby making mating press leg locking sex with lucy.

lucky bastard

Attached: 1556129509254.png (480x640, 234K)

I imagine so. The Heroine is playable in SMT1 and 2 but you also have a party of 6 and Magnetite keeping you from always have a full Demon party, so having a constant party member feels like it has more of a place there than it would with how the games have been since Nocturne where you have just four party members but you can always have a full party and they're fully customizable. If they put the two together then you would just have a slot that you would have had in Nocturne or IV taken away from you with a character who you would have a lot less control over than you would with a Demon, assuming she would have predetermined skills like the Heroines in 1 and 2. I just don't think having another permanent party member would fit with how the combat has been structured since Nocturne, and if she fights alongside you at all I imagine it would just be like IV and IV:A's assist.

>That part of Apocalypse where the Angels and Demons joined forces to kill the Divine Powers
I honestly hope another SMT game in the future has a temporary truce between Law and Chaos, where they unite to defeat a more dangerous threat. In the end, both sides realize the dichotomy between the two, and that they're truthfully two sides of the same coin. It's kind of absurd that Atlus continue to make Law and Chaos look like bad endings compared to Neutral. Merkabah being a suicidal/genocidal retard was absolute shit.

Psyduck was great.
Nobody likes Ronaldo, user.

Attached: 2C8D50F5-18DF-42F7-8582-D574C318B334.jpg (320x240, 46K)

My man. Not!Kaworu a best

Attached: sample_2dbc6a24452961ba46ed20e93663af0c.jpg (850x1148, 234K)

Succubus are for draining

Attached: 11344db4ab69a4e42d0a7324c571d947.jpg (2160x1860, 1.01M)

The superboss in every MegaTen game should be Raidou.

That someone was the protag.

>Anyone can die
I mean... Shinjiro can die, but that's about it.

Hell, they couldn't even commit to that in P3P.

Attached: 1556610152486.png (320x240, 134K)

I wish 5 would let you play as a half angel/demon or other shit. We've already been a human that becomes a half demon/fiend/jesus so why the fuck not let us choose? All before 2039.

True enough, though as a title it's a bit lackluster in comparison to the other protags.

>it was good until x dungeon then takes an inexplicable "nosedive" that I conveniently refuse to ever explain
SMT-only contrarians are mocked for a reason.

Door kun also fucking dies. The MC. Remember? He is wrong though since Persona hasn't really tried to be more mature since 3.

Any tips on beating this faggot in soul hackers? I'm considering getting Dormarth since she's a fast makarakarn user but I'm afraid she's too frail and underleveled to survive a megidola.
This fight wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the unskippable cutscene.

Attached: Samyaza.jpg (1041x1537, 655K)

>The Anguished One & Ryoji are voiced by the same VA as Kaworu from Evangelion
>Both DeSu 2 & Persona 3 are considered the Evangelion of vidya
Makes you wonder..

>Persona hasn't really tried to be more mature since 3.
P4 was already more mature than 3 with it's theme and despite the comfy stuff

Yeah. Use Nemissa faggot.

>>Both DeSu 2 & Persona 3 are considered the Evangelion of vidya
That'd be Xenogears/Xenosaga for me but whatever floats your boat

Likewise for Persona only contrarians. Not even him, but it's clear where the story quality started to take a nosedive. Kaneshiro's dungeon and Makoto joining the party was the exact moment where I stopped being interested in the game. Not only that but the entire theme of "Rebellion" and "We live in a society.." just fell flat.

Attached: 1554734082595.jpg (100x100, 2K)

Scooby Doo and Incel murder is mature? Fucking how?

>P4 was already more mature
Yeah a bunch of twerps coming to terms with their non problems fighting against a permanently buttmad loser sure is the height of character writing.

Attached: jack.jpg (500x331, 36K)

>Side with Ronaldo
>Yamato dies saving you, even though you're opposing him now.
>Side with Yamato
>"REEEEEE FUCK YOU YAMATO SUICIDAL BUMRUSH!”
This is why no one likes you, Ronnie.

>goddess of Tokyo sending you to take down Nanashi like Stephen stated
Would be Kino

Attached: maxresdefault(6).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

DeSu 2 is an Eva ripoff, but P3 is pushing it.

It's not a meme though. The characters in 5 are awful.

No, he becomes a door. Door-kun becomes a door. It's even in his name.

(I actually did genuinely forget he died. I have a hard time remembering the MC's as characters since they're supposed to be blank slates. My bad.)

>Kaneshiro's dungeon and Makoto joining the party was the exact moment where I stopped being interested in the game.
Ok user you don't like Makoto
P4 is not just that you faggots, if P4 is that then P3 is just some emo edgy shit

If you take a diamond and some quartz and cut them the exact same way then from a distance they'll seem like the same thing with the same quality levels, but if you know what makes a diamond a diamond, then you know what doesn't make a diamond, in this case a quartz. If you explain what the difference really is, everyone is just going to call you a nitpicking bitch because they don't know the diamonds from the quartz. So the best way you can get them to see your perspective is to get them to know what a diamond is really like, but they won't, so why bother?

Attached: 1556683057993.jpg (543x422, 50K)

Aramisaki

Attached: bunny smug 1.png (1200x900, 21K)

Will we have any info about SMTV this year? Your thoughts?

The fuck is that supposed to mean? I use her all the time.

Post yfw SMT V eventually releases to critical acclaim and becomes the absolute best entry in the series.

Attached: 3cb.png (517x643, 401K)

IV/IVA were already pretty good in metacritic, we can do it

Attached: 1492576175872.png (500x500, 158K)

You know he is dead right? The entire game's theme was coming to term with death. Also sacrifice.
Then what exactly is P4 again user?

Or maybe p5 is shit.

>Aramisaki legitimately flirts with Bunny and gets jealous when it comes to him
>you can actually choose to play along as flirt with her back
Bunny is too based.

>Ok user you don't like Makoto
>Reading comprehension
Where did I say this exactly? I like her design and Persona, but that's about it. Her character wasn't anything interesting for me. I just dislike how the moment she enters the group, she sucks up all the focus and everyone starts acting like bumbling retards.

Based

If only.

Attached: a5751537b7499fa58c6f5fe182128e1229e42d21.png (902x756, 191K)

...Yeah? That's why I said "My bad", as an acknowledgement I had forgotten and that you were right.

>You can cry out in anguish when Miyako kills her

Attached: 68647417_p12.png (600x800, 199K)

high pixie is an ugly dyke

I think we will, I'm not as pessimistic about its existence as some seem to be. I don't know if we'll get a release date, but I do think we'll get something. What I'm not looking forward to is it getting a release date and me knowing that I'm going to have to add another 6 months onto it because ATLUS USA are shit.

I'll be happy to see that, though one thing I do expect is that SMT threads will go to shit when it comes out, which I'll live with because the games being good is a lot more important to me than the fanbase around the game being good, but I do think they'll go to shit all the same.

>All this Persona arguing
Instead of that, let's discuss what we'd like to see more of in future SMT games. What improvements would you like to see? Which mythology do you want them to delve more into? What settings would you like to see explored? What possible spinoff ideas do you have in mind?

Attached: White_Isabeau_IV.png (512x512, 166K)

Persona 2 ending u retard

Bought DeSu2 back on release, never finished it because I kept choking on the final boss
Do I go back and try it again or do I just start a new game on the rerelease?

i want a few finn mythology demons :-D

POOKIE ;_;

Attached: 1552177939318.jpg (250x291, 17K)

Her design in Raidou 2 is cute.

Do the rerelease. Voice acting is for once a welcome addition and Triangulum arc is good shit too.

What mythology haven’t we explored yet at this point?

Well RB has enough new content to it to justify a purchase.

Attached: 61333574_p0_master1200.jpg (700x700, 204K)

Nagi's cuter

>Which mythology do you want them to delve more into?
Mexico/Central America. More Cryptids. Look at Mothman he is based af. More of that.

They really should resuse the other one.

Gameplay-wise? He probably fits into the companion slot. If he is allowed to bring in his absurd commander skills and other passive buffs he got from Redux, he'd be pretty busted, on top of the items he might end up using as per Vending Machine status.
>God Hand to remove ailments
>Braveheart to prevent ailments for 3 turns
>Trigger Happy to turn mana costs of skills to zero
>Spearhead to ignore resistance
>Assailment to buff attacks on top of other attack buffs
>Promotion for free luster candy buffs
>Bite The Bullet to survive mortal damage with 1 hp the next turn
>Blitzkreig to allow the party to attack first
Lore-wise? He is now able to face-punch Mem Aleph and the other mothers that keep returning to the Earth via Schwartzwald without any crew assistance. I imagine he's pretty damn powerful as an Ubergestalt.

True, but Tae is also cute than Nagi.

>SMT V breaks a million sales and becomes more popular
>Everyone starts to become more positive for the future of the franchise
>However.. the threads become filled with shitposting
>People whining about how it's better or worse than previous SMT games
>People whining about how it's not Persona or needs to be more like Persona
>Threads inevitably turn into dumpster fire
I'm not prepared.

Attached: Game Over.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I'd try to fuck every angel on my way to "heaven".

This is such a weird picture

Why did they make Nozomi so bad in Apocalypse?

lol no

Mermaid is so hot

Attached: 639c9d839ab77daa7db1838b62ab75697fa6388d.jpg (968x1145, 102K)

This image needs updating

Because you played the dub homeslice

Maybe if they ever make a real SMTxFE game.

But this is why we are here right now, to enjoy the time we still have together. The end will inevitably come, but for this moment we are friends enjoying our shitposts until that day.

Attached: 1555985102324.jpg (530x520, 93K)

Look up her other designs.

What's wrong homeslice? Too bananacakes for you?

Attached: 059b44465efbbc899e0e3d5b81479dc20292cbc7.jpg (596x730, 479K)

Based taste

I can't not hear Shinji when he talks I'm sorry

Attached: file.png (174x198, 82K)

Only that cocksucker Keita and Io? (And the main alignment guys if you didn't go their route, and Makoto) could die in DeSu2, unless they added more in Record Breaker. I just went straight for the Yamato in dress story.
Unless it's referring to the Arcturus? fight but bunny wasn't there

>I think the implication is that she literally sucked up some semen as she passed through him
The thought of Lucifer just casually snatching his superior vending machine cum has me laughing my ass off

What? Nah man. A lot of people could die in DeSu2 vanilla. I think the only ones that can't are you, Daichi, Fumi and Airi.

Attached: Airi tucked.png (800x1043, 251K)

>Keita
>Jungo
>Io
>Joe
>Ronaldo
>Yamato
>Makoto
>Otome
That's quite a few people user

Cute image.

Neutral if I can, Chaos if I have to. I don't want to spend my whole life as a brainwashed drone sucking angel dick.

Attis grew up to be a handsome man who attracted Cybele's attention, but when he ran away rejecting her love, Cybele chased after him. Attis arrived at the site of a pine tree, castrated himself and died. The pine tree protected his spirit, while Zeus and Cybele worked to keep his body from rotting. In celebration of his rebirth, Attis' followers would do the same and castrate themselves.

Attached: 2b4a82ff4f95ec0c81368035e84a4f9673c6e2bf.png (640x909, 83K)

Heck, Keita’s Fate route even has different dialogue if Jungo dies. Of course, I never went to check it out for myself in the game because fuck letting Jungo die.

Attached: 93a9b09a39501c4060ca5916ae2102ad64abaa7c.jpg (1000x1241, 173K)

If you happened to be completely incompetent you could actually get people killed if you didn't do their death video fights in time. The only people that flat out can't die are Daichi, Fumi, Airi and Hinako. Some fights would actually substitute dead fighters with other characters, like Yamato joining the Megrez fight if you're short a certain character.
The thing is though is if you get a certain amount of people killed in an alignment group the game prevents you from killing anymore people due to lack of replacements.

Anyone else have specific theme teams when playing these games? Sometimes I'll just chill with Baal and Anat on a team and mess around..

Attached: Anat.png (1093x1507, 1.35M)

Favorite protagonist? For me its Space Marine and the Hero.

Attached: 1357280108640.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Does Nemissa count? If so, her and Demifiend.

Vending machine, flynn and aleph were pretty based

Autism Bunny

Attached: bunny answers.jpg (1280x960, 410K)

You really can't one up doomguy.

Attached: 1553633997416.jpg (312x325, 31K)

>Vending machine
He's more than that!

Attached: 1357344703427.png (222x182, 119K)

This is my team whenever they are available
Angel, Nekomata, Satan, Tiamat, Alice, Mother Harlot Lilith, Izanami and Beelzeebub
Newish demons Asherah, Cleo

Daddy issues

Attached: 1490760858024.png (661x808, 2.05M)

>his true neutral ending in redux where he becomes the ubergestalt and the only thing capable of stopping the shcwartzwelt every single time it reappears
Kino.

Attached: neutral.png (1920x1080, 861K)

Easy choice.

Attached: giaSRgY.jpg (489x698, 128K)

Aleph and Kid.

God, why is Raidou so cool?

Hero. Just a "normal" guy surviving in a hellish world. Or Anarchy Nanashi.

Attached: c794b8a4d98fc81d2be27104ef5e6a31b2cddf26.png (600x600, 200K)

But he's stuck on the moon forever since he's doomed to be eternally repeating that cycle of stopping the demons every time a new schwartzwelt appears!

>Alex gives him that shit that shows her mom with and life is worth preserving
>He never gets to fuck Zelenin
What the fuck Atlus?

>Mad swagger
>Cool hat
>Slick cape
>Koji Kabuto Side burns

Attached: raidou.jpg (1565x3780, 469K)

Neutral. I don't like extremes, and it'd be obvious angels also want to fuck you over.

Calm down Moh Shuvuu

Attached: 6a0974045fb9acea305f15d2beb0b4f5.jpg (530x883, 38K)

Abel, Bunny, Demifiend, and Doomguy for me.

Attached: 11E4C155-7D53-41C2-B6F5-84C4BFF712F6.jpg (700x700, 177K)

THAT INTRO, THOUGH: youtu.be/D45NWb388qw

There are few games I'll bother to complete numerous times in order to see all the endings, but Devil Survivor just blew me away and I had to complete every goddamn one. DeSu2 is also brilliant, but I'll always prefer the first.

Why does doomguy carry an hologram of his rape child and the lady (demon lord) that raped him?

I like how Doi tries to replicate Kaneko's art style. Hopefully they give him more freedom for his demons in the future, because the higher ups fucked up some good concepts for Apocalypse. I especially liked concept Danu.

Attached: Danu_concept_SMT4A.jpg (860x1600, 465K)

whats the deal with the skulls

Hes bald

It's not a meme. Joker, Ann, Ryuji, and Yusuke have a lot of chemistry together, once Makoto joins the cast gets stretched too thin and every non-social-link party cutscene becomes "each person takes their turn saying exactly one line to no one in particular".

I actually like Makoto but the game dips after she shows up.

Attached: 1535774968889.png (480x412, 259K)

>Stuck on the moon alone
>Has to stop the Schwarzwalt from consuming the Earth every time it occurs
For once, a Neutral ending was worse than the Chaos and Law equivalents.

>we wilk never get fat and happy dagda telling his slave to suck his dick, kill his friends and make a rape slave out of one of them
Ill never forgive those damn japs and fatlus

Attached: 1357995396330.png (576x1617, 577K)

How good was Lucifer's pussy bros?

user, Nine and IMAGINE only exist to shit on neutralfags

Which SMT game that's not Nocturne (played it too much) or Persona should I play for my wife

Good enought to make doomguy not notice his semen getting literally stolen

why would he not fuck Cybele
fucking weak

Attached: 1556421490931.png (819x745, 251K)

>One born of human flesh…
>Man is now a race of some power.
>You, son of man, must face the power you hold.
>And you must face your destiny as well.
>Though your days be peaceful, the fated time draws near.
>I am your judgement.
>I sundered the tongue of your fathers and shattered their arrogant power.
>So long as the Lord does not live in you, all living beings hold darkness in their hearts.
>If you truly wish to be yourself, then rise and fight the darkness within…the demon inside. If you have the will to challenge your destiny of battle, son of man, state your name…
Absolute kino.

Good enough to sit on the moon and fight a cosmic threat for all of eternity.

>I guess it's what they call the end of days.
>But it's morning...
CARRRRRRRRLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: ee5.jpg (328x330, 34K)

That's why you go based Law so you can fuck Zelenin

Attached: 1556649117948.gif (500x278, 580K)

>having a wife
You know what you need to do boyo

Attached: 1545363457300.gif (220x147, 905K)

Is there of just the SMT guy? That Atlus shirt is killing me.

What's that? Introduce her to SMT?

Lies and slander.

I love The Hero's Doi design, but it really shows how weird those big breasts pockets are.
Doi's designs for the Diamond realm were really good, barring Demi-Fiend who's kinda eh

Attached: nice cloak.jpg (400x621, 106K)

>go law route
>YOU'RE STILL JUST A BITCH ASS MESSIAH
>UNTIL THAT DAY, SON OF MAN, YOU WILL LIVE IN REGRET

Attached: gm8fauv.png (510x556, 20K)

>In Persona in least anything can happen.
Which is why we've basically had the same thing three times in a row.

>Metatron getting buttmad in most of the endings because you don't end up sucking YHWH's dick
Felt great, and also kind of hilarious
>GODDAMNIT user, I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND I'M GOING TO SMITE YOU SO HARD WHEN I NEXT SEE YOU
>~M~

>macca beam

Attached: 1487969897528.jpg (480x480, 13K)

Devil Survivor 1. It's got everything you need from a true blue Megaten game but no bashing your head against random encounters.

Attached: __amano_maya_hayasaka_chiaki_hitoshura_kuzunoha_raidou_nitta_isamu_and_others_devil_summoner_persona (1700x1062, 643K)

This is perfectly in character for him, honestly.

lads how do I into raidou? I prefer turn based, the combat seemed strange last time I tried

>I like how Doi tries to replicate Kaneko's art style
Both him and soejima worked under him in the 90s, didn't they?

Is he the most trustworthy being in the series?

Attached: Mastema.jpg (1280x1029, 228K)

Attached: 81591440-94A5-4C72-A3B6-4D7FB912ED57.jpg (300x393, 36K)

You stop your demon from trying to commit suicide and keep stabbing shit until either you or the enemy dies

Dude, no one in Persona can die as a result of your choices in Persona, well, technically they can in 1 but that's not the Persona we're talking about.
Anyway, it's all tied to an unchanging plot where you have absolutely no real choice.

Oh people call me bunny
they think that I am goony
Just because Im happy is no sign Im loony toony

when they say Im nutsy, it sure gives me a pain
please pass the ketchup I think it's going to rain

Attached: bunny5.png (800x655, 16K)

>gets dabbed on by lucifer on a dress and a black guy on a tuxedo
Ohnonono law bros

Attached: smt004.jpg (1233x865, 326K)

why can't everything just be press turn

I mean, just look at the guy

Literally oozing trust

Attached: rabbit 54.png (800x655, 16K)

First I've heard of it, but they're apparently pretty tight with each other.

Post more Lilith

Attached: Poster08.jpg (2690x3725, 2.4M)

Wasn't there an updated version of this pic somewhere?

Because Atlus likes to experiment and, honestly, I’m happy they do. It helps that they don’t go usually go full retard with it like FF.

Attached: b03724de467a13ff88d40760909c71290a4d5ce1.png (600x530, 158K)

Im so crazy I don't know this is impossible.

Attached: Bunny jazz.png (400x533, 272K)

What other improvements would you provide to make SMT combat more interesting for you personally? Or are you completely satisfied with the way it is now as of Apocalypse?

Attached: 1556658299454.png (700x900, 582K)

I'm pretty much happy with the way things are now. I think the only thing I could think of, would be to add effects to the Battle Field itself. Like specific areas having unique effects during battle. For example being in a desert region lowered your agility or something.

>gets cucked by a dead whore
Ohnonono lilith bros

>Metatron?
>Just Bruce Boxleitner

Attached: bunny.png (460x640, 203K)

Make conversations a more dynamic and organic part of fights, making fights easier, harder, or just mechanically different.

Attached: 1556168140499.png (322x395, 201K)

*toot*

Attached: 49786DD4-4BE0-4DDA-9B3E-BD5348758498.jpg (1744x2480, 498K)

Attached: fumi 8.png (567x440, 48K)

Improve demon negotiation. It pretty much peaked in Raidou 2 and Soul Hackers.

YAMERO

Attached: EF6F1554-2851-463E-9FD6-352196F80D33.jpg (800x467, 299K)

Do NOT toot

Maybe somewhere that's not Yea Forums. Remember we're the Internet Hate Machine.

Heroine is a good pure girl.

Attached: 20fc696f0465f064c928bc84dcd4e6f0c042b624.jpg (625x625, 92K)

this desu

*doot*

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 777K)

Attached: 36E6CAFE-E6C4-498C-BCB5-7682EAD3F05F.jpg (444x400, 44K)

You can build friendships with your demons to give them special perks, like more HP, always going first, easier to negotiate with enemies, etc. These friendships can carry over to fusions so they won't be immediately wasted.

I do not comprehend.
Better demon conversations/negotiations. Bring back Vit. Maybe have some in combat field effects as well.

He's a family man.

Attached: 1357976966385.png (600x766, 29K)

That's both overpowered as hell and far more suited for a spinoff than a mainline game.

>I do not comprehend.

Attached: Tron_with_disk-700x320.jpg (700x320, 48K)

Would Doomguy be a good dad?

>when you finally find an enemy weak to gun

Attached: 1510854071810.png (373x328, 254K)

That's it.

Attached: 34-Gif_1.gif (512x384, 897K)

Only a persona fan deals in absolutes.

SMTcucks ARE STILL COPING ABOUT PERSONA'S SUCCESS IN 2019

HEY. HEY SMTcucks. WHICH ATLUS SERIES GOT INTO SMASH BROS AGAIN? AHAHAHAHAHAHA LEARN YOUR PLACE

Attached: Cheekypepe.png (1280x1280, 171K)

>the fiends are a bunch of autistic fucks as revealed by raidou 2
>almost all of the demons have a 60 iq

Attached: 1545769885265.png (512x512, 205K)

Of course.

Attached: 1356996176097.png (480x640, 101K)

Hes a vending machine, so hes the ideal american dad

>Persona fags are also Smash babies
Yep that makes sense.

Attached: fumi 3.jpg (515x593, 44K)

Where the fuck does she keep all of those laptops?

Reeminder that the Shesha-Flynn twist was retarded

Remove Dex, and add back INT and VIT. INT would affect demon negotiation slightly. Final and Soul Hackers has really good conversations so I want to see lots of different talking like those games.

Attached: 2191a5c41bf7adb903c775ca8f9f9fde.png (500x1250, 635K)

That's, none of your damn business.

Attached: fumi smug anime.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

>vending machine
Nope. He's FREEDOM.

Attached: 1389152012550.jpg (300x190, 90K)

>devil survivor is a "srpg"
>battles have less strategy than regular smt
explain this

Fair point.

Attached: 9A942E79-3316-4E94-853C-695316B0221F.jpg (341x1024, 90K)

>Best bro
Tries to steal your waifu while you're away fighting god.

Attached: 1534163608457.gif (370x277, 2.51M)

Why

That was great though

Attached: 1517408779262.gif (400x400, 108K)

Just imagine falling in love in humans

Attached: seasonal waifu fag.jpg (651x638, 70K)

>A messenger of the apocalypse gets his shit blasted in by a laptop
But why?
>Soul Hackers negotiation
It was pretty good now that I think about it.

Without him, you wouldn’t have lasted a day without him. And he’ll even decide to tear away from his waifu to back you up.

Attached: 883A3AAC-F0BB-4EB6-ADBB-33423918D888.jpg (599x799, 114K)

[citation fucking needed]

shit taste detected

yeah I bet she's freaky.

Attached: image.png (180x180, 55K)

>having to deal with smashbabys is now an accomplishment
Pathetict

Attached: dagda.jpg (578x349, 22K)

Man, I kind of wish SJ was mainline just so he could have been in the Diamond Realm DLC.

FAILURE OF A HUMAN BEING

I found everything revolving around the Divine Powers retarded, so meh.

Attached: 1555351260834.jpg (1200x1200, 388K)

fuck off asahi

>tfw I have the same kind of autism as bunny
Playing DeSu2 made me feel just a bit better about being alive.

Attached: 1555262646334.jpg (256x256, 16K)

Why is Bunny so great?

Attached: 9DD833FA-5B54-45FB-BF13-4D73CC9A0FA0.jpg (257x187, 35K)

>tfw no divine powers route

Attached: 1555788208671.gif (160x120, 578K)

Most people playing redux didn't play SJ, even less people played the original DeSu's over the the 3DS ports
Meanwhile P5 is the best selling Atlus game and judging by the amount of threads it got, most of this board has already played it
>Soulsborne-ro
>Yakuza
>Metal Gear
those threads are shitpost central

He was the only thing keeping me from being stuck with Yuzu.

m-mommy

Attached: 1527742968733.png (1204x1783, 1.9M)

You sound hilarious.

>Being all up on Io since day one.

Attached: 32699729_p0.jpg (731x900, 145K)

>Most people playing redux didn't play SJ
haha, yeah, correct.
Do any of my DS passwords pass onto redux

Who is more autistic, Dagda or Naoya?

Dagda, easily.
Strange Journey truly was mommyfag the game.

I'm pretty sure they changed the passwords.
Neither, really.

Attached: 1556681943890.gif (512x384, 575K)

>she could potentially be in SMT V as a 3D model

>I'm pretty sure they changed the passwords.
oh

how do I get a pixie gf

Dagda, atleast naoya knew when to crack jokes and wasnt MUH EDGE REEEEEE

Dumb cute Pixie

>no pixie girlfriend exists
What a truly miserable timeline.

Attached: pixie.jpg (744x992, 133K)

No. The changes to the pass system means that they don't transfer over.

Get a COMP

Attached: 28eae5156ae67d6c4947f0ae074c3d76336e86d3.jpg (591x790, 79K)

I'm sure most of Doi's new demons will be in SMTV. Hopefully they'll look better as 3D models instead of lifeless portraits.

>put my SJR playthrough on hold almost a year ago now
>have to go back to bullshitting my way through Grus
I'm never going to fucking finish this game

Attached: 1540845908624.jpg (620x350, 49K)

Attached: 1556682007162.gif (512x384, 1.21M)

whichever one lets me go full JRPG sperg and kill god

And frog fags!

Is there any entity higher on the totem pole than YHVH in real life mythology that could be used as a final boss?

I've even had someone also refer to me as an "enemy to womankind". Despite only leaving the house for exercise and a nightshift job, there are two MILFs, three qt black girls, a few stoner chicks, an Arab girl, and no less than 3 fags that want my dick.
I'm still a virgin though and nobody believes me. Instead I just get them coming back into my store to see me and asking when I work so they know when to show up. It's hell.

I hope they give everyone but lucifer, Astaroth(sinceP5 has him, doesn't it) and Lilith's IV designs a second shot in 3D

He could've done amazing as a support ally in the vein of your friends.

Grus wasn't even that hard of a dungeon though. I arguably had more trouble with Eridanus than Grus because of how simple the puzzle is.

youtu.be/6wFSOlRZwNo?t=764

Her face reminds me of a girl I knew once.

>real life mythology
I mean, plenty of religions have uber powerful god and dumb shit they do, it's just that YHVH is popular.

There's a pass maker for Redux. I forgot the site though.

I didn't like the Archangel designs in IV honestly

Zeus, odin, any of the demon lords, quetzacoatl, allah, vishnu, buddha

Have we ever done the guy who made it rain jaguars?

Attached: jaguar.jpg (750x562, 124K)

My favorite ending in Redux, just for the low piano octaves and the build up to the reveal of a red Schwartzwald.

>allah
would atlus ever have the balls

I like the ideas behind the designs, they just need to be redone

>quetzacoatl
Was basically jew god before jew god was even thought of. In 5 it will be a giant tiddie thot blonde. I just know it.

aqiu384.github.io/megaten-fusion-tool/smtdsj/passwords

Maerlyn's grapefruit.

Attached: image.png (100x100, 15K)

>Dx2
That poor, poor game...

Attached: rabbit 58.png (1000x1000, 338K)

Name me something scarier than a crocodile made out of mouths

Attached: cipactli_creature_concept_by_emilystepp_dc4h94v-pre.jpg (1154x693, 183K)

Nah, he's not making any moves on her, he ain't stealing shit. Not like I'd mind either way though, Yoohoo a shit and if he wants to take the hit for me then by all means do so, I'll be busy dicking Amane and Haru.

>Demons are stored in pogs
>Better pogs cost more macca so you are constantly running with 36 trash demons and 4 or so elite members
>pogs determine extra skill slots, plus the quality of racial passives

>demons have 4 skill slots, +0-6 depending on pog used
>during skill inheritance, on their core skill slots only similar skills may be swapped. For example, Jack Frosts core skills are Bufu, Dream Fist and Null:Ice. Bufu can be changed for Bufula, but not Garu, Dream Fist for Titanomachia, but not Grand Tack. Null:Ice for Draconic Eye but not Mediarama. Extra Skill slots don't have this restriction.

>Racial Passives ala DeSu. Tyrants have manaburn on Physical attacks, Angels heal from Expell8ng enemy demons, and so on

Vagina with teeth.

What do you think this is, Persona?

Not him but I get why. Grus just feels like an unfun slog

amane will be a virgin until marriage, she is a pure maiden

>pog
???

Attached: d2c673f516a6d92966cc76f7dd2d60ea2282c8e5.jpg (2314x3274, 665K)

>Implying Evil Amane didn't cash in that V card first chance she got

Good Amane is a good girl but Jezzibel is total slut.

Attached: Evil Sexy Amane.jpg (500x442, 47K)

> she is a pure maiden
Quite possibly the biggest joke in the series. She's literally and unironically built for falling in love with the cock.

Pogs deserve to stay dead

I want to mating press that monkey

Attached: 1556589615872.jpg (800x1000, 435K)

>this is a 16 year old japanese girl
why is this allowed

So robots like Metatron?

Honestly, unironically want Soul Hackers mechanics back, but with higher difficulty
>magic and physical are both viable and balanced at all points of the game
>attacks for both types feel varied and unique with lots of different ranges, strengths and effects; compare to press turn games having fixed weak/medium/strong/severe attacks with single/all/random targets for each element
>almighty magic is actually the endgame overpowered type it is meant to be, and this is done without making enemies resist/immune to the normal elements
>shitload of status effects and they sometimes work on bosses
>proper turn based instead of having separate rounds for player and enemy makes it work better for normal encounters because you don't have the advantage 99% of the time and get massively screwed over when you don't
>fast as fuck

Attached: 1511989782125.gif (317x219, 788K)

Well there is a giant penis in a chariot
A giant teeth vagina demon
Any archangel
Cthulhu

I'm going to kill the entire Red Sprite team and that a dumb whore Zelenin with my bro Jimenez and nobody can stop me.
Fuck Mastema
Fuck YHVH
Fuck Mem Aleph

Attached: 1547972259141.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Because why not?

Attached: DBD6D0EC-7783-4888-B6E2-7DB4440C53B8.jpg (565x800, 405K)

Attached: Airi belly.gif (500x281, 925K)

A man of excellent taste. Me as well.

Attached: 92f62bdbd688d77a7bf3b1115c6c9d0d548eca0a.jpg (844x1365, 68K)

Nah, more like Bayo angels, where they have Porcelain human-ish shells, but weird fleshy bits underneath

Persona uses the same demons from the main line games outside the retarded stands.

Cute belly button.

And it was great

Attached: 『真・女神転生 DEEP STRANGE JOURNEY』オープニングアニメ.webm (720x404, 2.96M)

haha, if you throw shit at it, it can't help but eating it

based chaosCHAD

Attached: 1556331289457.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>all the girls want you
>you save the world
>all the girls end up with another dude
DeSu2 ultimate cuck

Congrats on being the only Chaosfag in the thread

Attached: Airi scarf.png (1024x576, 305K)

>outside the retarded stands
They have more exclusive ones than that user.
It also wouldn't be the first time a traditional demon was turned into a Stand OC.

Smt iv was boring as fuck, story wise I mean, was really a fucking slog to get to the end, are the other games better? That's usually how things go at least, old game good.

Im sorry I can't hear you over the sound of me making Io orgasm.

Attached: io hospital gown.jpg (547x1081, 215K)

What? Psyduck remains single

Kinda hard to get laid when you're the Administrator

>going with that retarded ape and not the godly Zelenin

Attached: 5116dd592ac853be0def229fbc84eb27e5ea1a04.jpg (292x750, 41K)

Persona has a few demons that aren't in the mainline games user. Few.
>It also wouldn't be the first time a traditional demon was turned into a Stand OC.
Yes I already said that.

Zelenin will never put out

>Maya
>SH Tiamat
>Mem Aleph
>asherah
Even fags who like Lolibabas got a small bone thrown

>he's a footfag and a lawfag
a truly cursed combo

You only like her for her feet.

Literally who ends up paired with a dude?

He is the only dude that doesn't change his alignment for the good of mankind in the remake I think. She on the other hand said FUCK GOD.

>never got to fuck zelenin
what the FUCK bros