Have you played Alua's games yet?

Have you played Alua's games yet?

Attached: 1527653805385.png (2265x2506, 1.95M)

I started 1 last week and have been enjoying it so far. Is 2 better or worse?

Played the first one for around ten hours and found it immensely boring.

>Is 2 better or worse?
depending on your preferences, it can be a downgrade or an improvement

I enjoy some of the exploration and challenge missions but find the combat and story bland.

bigger

Yes. She's my fucking wife, so of course.
So I've seen some people that say that "less is more" when it comes to Gravity Rush, and they don't find 2 to be as cohesive a package as 1. I disagree emphatically, and I don't know if it's because I played 2 first, but I just loved seeing Kat interact with the people around her, and I like how the game works it's way up to Kat reaching Hekesville again, and then how the final area of 2 relates to Kat's past. The ending of 2, seeing Raven fight you know who with Yunica and Permet, only to fall, and then Kat coming down and going HAM, and then the chorus of people singing A Red Apple Fell From the Sky, the ties it has with Kat's character. Oh my God, I just can't wrap my head around people that dislike 2. None of it feels like filler. The game was fun from start to finish. Jupiter and Moon style add diversity to the game. The one thing you won't get to experience that I did was the online stuff like pictures, treasure hunting, challenges, and the like. I do really feel sorry for everyone that didn't experience those things.

Attached: smile.png (809x501, 442K)

well the exploration is better so thats a plus, unfortunately the combat is about the same abd the story is still kind of weak

the best part of the game was doing the online treasure hunts but those are gone now that the server is down

I find 2 to be a complete upgrade , BUT the dodgy framerate and mission design hold it back

What games have a similar feel ?

there's a larger world in 2 so you'll have more to explore
combat is improved with the new styles
the story is more disjointed than the first game because of the separate story arcs

Attached: 1548042647662.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: 1546282771350.jpg (1038x2070, 337K)

Alua means vagina in Basque.

Attached: 1556829249506.png (701x668, 78K)

>dodgy framerate
I didn't experience this, but I played it on a Pro. Disagree with the mission design being anything but good, but eh.

2 is leaps and bounds better. 1 is propped up by the salt mine known as /vitagen/

>Story is more disjointed
I strongly disagree

Killing the main villain and the going on the bus kids tangent until literally the finale feels significantly more disjointed than 4 established arcs

Attached: 1537656661349.jpg (1202x1103, 130K)

>Killing the main villain
>main villain

Attached: 1532261975940.png (472x658, 336K)

Alias is 100% the main antagonist of GR1. Dnelica is a shoehorned mess that comes out of nowhere if you didn't have the military mission DLC.

Alias is the one that influences Kat and the plot, Dnelica and his science experiment is stapled onto the end of what they had finished of GR1.

>Alias is 100% the main antagonist of GR1.
Did you play 2? Alias isn't a bad guy

I know that you cheeky fuck. It doesn't change the fact that Alias is still the character functioning as the villain of the story and that GR1 turns into a directionless mess promptly after he exists the plot