If you were offered the power to be able to kill anyone IRL that killed you inside a video game, would you do it?

If you were offered the power to be able to kill anyone IRL that killed you inside a video game, would you do it?

Attached: 1550164081156.png (716x354, 486K)

Of course not, only a psycho would get that mad over losing in a videogame.
I would kill a lot of other people though.

let me kill people i disagree with on 4channel and you got a deal

i'd start by letting you beat me in a game so I wouldn't have to see another shitty thread like this again

ISIS was made the exact same way /pol/ and the alt-right were made.

Why would I want that?

ISIS are a response to western capitalism and imperialism.

lol
double lol

If I was still in the army...that guy wouldn't be dead, because we'd still be on a "peacekeeping" mission and there's always bureaucrat-implemented protocols put in place to pretend we're moralistic soldiers who just slap people on the wrist, and we're just a front to some congressman's business being utilized overseaskbr.

What a lame response

Nothing to do with capitalism. Just USA's occupation.

>my reasons to kill are better than your reasons to kill

I'd challenge people that I specifically want to kill to play a videogame against me and let them kill me in it to make use of that power, so the answer is yes.

Yes. I would murder all tryhards.

Yes, exactly. Don't try to act like that's some kind of ridiculous idea, it's right.

Or rather a result of an invasion that caused a vacuum and more instability in the region, and a worldwide wave of terrorist attacks.

Lefties are so dumb.

>to make use of that power

Attached: standuserreference.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Lies. Why did so many people travel from the West to fight for them? Because they were isolated and treated as subhuman by the Western societies focus on greed and inherent racism.

Is there someone on Yea Forums you want to kill?
Say some autist keeps ruining your favorite threads, would you press a button that said "kill this person instantly with no personal ramifications"?
Show me your moral barometer, Yea Forums.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1504x1393, 107K)

isis is what happens when society doesn't impede your autistic habits

ISIS are just CIA niggers who took their Islam role play too seriously.

Attached: 1472243023453.jpg (499x562, 89K)

what do you think the alt-right is?

Yes?

Only if they were a bitch about it. Teabaggers, people on mic, you know the sort.

People who stop playing the game to bitch when they are killed to protect their egos.

>NO YOU CANT BE BETTER THAN ME AT A GAME TRYYYYYYHARRRRRD
You should be killed regardless.

Every single person that makes Yea Forums posts by copy and pasting the same text and image every single time over and over every 30 minutes

impeded autism
they'd go full third reich if they could

Unironically yes, I genuinely think I would kill people on a whim if I was allowed to.

Whether I'd eventually regret it or not is another matter though.

I would threaten an admin with death if he doesn't post a permanent sticky in every single board warning users that if they were to use any words or posts I dislike or make any asinine threads (there'd be two lists detailing them, ofc) they ran the danger of being killed on the spot.

If anyone still did it after that and I were to notice, I'd kill him on the spot, no warning or anything. I wouldn't actively seek them out but if I were to stumble across any of the beforementioned posts I'd drop him dead on the spot.

Anyone have joined ISIS from all aspects of society whether if they were treated like shit or not.

You're just trying to hide the oppression these people undergo from within the imperialistic capitalist fascism inherent in western societies and are trying to distract from their family's social status ignoring their skin colour.

It's not a jojo reference you fucking dweeb. The OP refers to it being a "power", so that's how I am referring to it.

First thing I thought of was Death Note. I can't be the only one, right?

Attached: swimming lessons.gif (180x102, 1.84M)

Basically this. ISIS is what happens when incels go completely ballistic.
>kissless permavirgin
>years of isolation have poisoned your mind
>frustrated nobody cares about you
>jelous of happy people, especially couples
>everyone else is the enemy
>ISIS comes along and baits you with a potential wife
I mean, it's so obvious.

Not only would I do it but I would also get killed on purpose so that I could kill more people.

Attached: 1556993861057.jpg (1886x2710, 497K)

Attached: Jotaro laughing at a jojoke.png (600x400, 261K)

>Hey you turbo loser, join our shit, you'll get 7 virgins and a ticket to heaven, guaranteed!
There you go. It's just predatory propaganda aimed at the dregs of society, you're blowing shit out of proportion.

ISIS AND /pol/ same
alt right bad
antifa good

Orange man bad

Attached: 1556157945432.png (680x713, 343K)

I'm not hiding anything, you're correct about it. I'm just pointing out that even people who do not face such persecution and hatred would also join the group by any means. ISIS's media is still active and strong even after losing all of their territory in Syria and Iraq.

even the worst of the worst shitposters don't deserve to die. permanently restrict their access to the internet though? sure

context on image please
did one of their recruits draw anime tiddies
or is the anime tiddies edited into the footage

Sad politicuck talking in extremes just like he's programmed to

Lots of kafir tears ITT

You absolutely need to go back to facebook or reddit, newfag. You stick out like a sore thumb.

I'll make Snake regret the day he killed me with the flamethrower!

Attached: 1534490914878.png (128x192, 2K)

Killing is a little too far.
A "Public apology followed by being permanently barred from every non work or school-related website" button doesn't have the same ring, though.

Look at him trying so hard to fit in. Isn't that cute?

But really, you're not fooling anybody, sweety.

just an edit, that's all

Attached: ISIS-chan.jpg (769x769, 68K)

Only if I managed to get Randy Pitchford to play something with me.

dude i suck at multiplayer
the death count would be extremely high
killing them all would even the playing field for me
so yeah

what, are you saying terrorists can have waifus as well?

But I thought /pol/ is just a bunch of basement dwellers who will never do shit?
Make up your mind faggot.

No rule without exceptions, nigger.

>dregs of society

Do medical students, wealthy sons of businessmen, straight A schoolgirls and such sound like the dregs of society? ISIS was a response to such derogatory language. I hope you can one day apologise to the BAME community and join us in the modern world.

Doesn't seem like there's any established rule for it at all. Just what's a convenient insult at the time.

>I will turn around insults levied at me on them even though it makes no sense.

Yeah, can't wait for /pol/ controlled territories across the globe.

>wealthy sons of businessmen
Those are the worst. Born into wealth without ever having worked for it. To them, wealth is the standard, so shit that would seem exciting to most people, like traveling to exotic places or meeting celebrities, bores them after a while. They will do fucked up shit to get their kicks and think they can get away with it. More often than not, they are right.

>boot up league of legends or fortnite
>intentionally feed
tick tock zoomies

Attached: 1444225698505.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Fucking ABSOLUTELY. I'd purge dota 2 of all br/peru/shitters.

Yes, everytime I play League.

You can get good grades, have a respectable profession and still be a faggot. Accumulating knowledge makes you knowledgeable, but not necessarily smart.

I'm poor and I have zero interest in travel.

They already took Yea Forums, so...

No, they'd have you in no time once they figured out they all died playing vidya and the one thing that was in common was you being in the match when they died

None of those qualities exclude being a deranged, mentally ill wreck with severe family and social issues.

You're not convincing anyone here with your blatant stupidity, I suggest you go spew your dull rethoric to college freshmen, because that's the only people that will think you're remotely smart and not a complete retard.

Same, but I wonder if that were different if I had money to spare. There are places I kinda sorta want to see, but I'm not exactly breaking my back for it. To my experience, travel has always been high effort for low profit.

based

neck yourself jew loving conservacuck

ISIS is yet another anglo-american creation, US has a long history of supporting "rebel groups"

supported mafia in italy during the overtake of the peninsula
supplied russia during ww2
supported yakuza in japan after ww2
armed and supplied al-quaeda against soviets
ISIS was the latest US founded rebel group to take iraq, then killing qaddafi did the rest

that's weird seeing as USA are the ones funding them.

Settle down.

Attached: 23412.gif (250x250, 812K)

Kraut cuck or snail muncher?

isis is a response to Iranian and Russian influence in the region, USA/Israel just can't let allow it to go unchecked

neither

damn. I wasn't sure what OP meant for the longest time. I was thinking - what kind of characters are there in video games who kill you but also exist in real life.
Only after reading first response I figured OP meant other players in MP games.
Really goes to show how differently we see what gaming even is.

Attached: 1556656186504.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Sure, and I'd be playing a LOT more league/overwatch with my """""friends""""

Why do you only blame the west when those rich Gulf Arab countries like Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, and Qatar are just as guilty?

>Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, and Qatar are just as guilty?
This, faggots ITT blames the west too much but ignore gulf countries at the same time.

Oooooh mah Gad

>I'm not from r*ddit, YOU'RE FROM R*DDIT

Attached: 1552294132365.jpg (514x796, 158K)

;_;

I would, including his fucking entire bloodline

No. They might be that user I just had a really good discussion with 5 threads earlier where we talked about the good old days.