What is the best yu gi oh video game

what is the best yu gi oh video game

Attached: SetoKaiba-DL.png (585x685, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlOInYn5-_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Duelist of the Roses

Attached: yu-gi-oh-gx-duel-academy.jpg (640x640, 111K)

FPBP

tag force or legacy of the duelist.

>Duelist of the Roses
>we are never going to have another yugioh cad game with 3d models

Why dont we get more VN / yugioh games bros? I want to fuck titty kaiba and kallen.

A lot of models mostly the dragons in that game gave me a boner

Because the main Yugioh audience doesn't care about them.

Duel links
better be a launch player, or just be rich if you're starting this fucking late

It’s this.

Attached: 42D19419-2A9E-4C5F-9361-964A5B0CF8EB.jpg (342x351, 44K)

Aromage Deck is cheap and really useful, but yeah, it won't get you more than gold in ranked

That one sucks

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "holds up summoned skull let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate extra links" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaughtering my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>its another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>its another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>its another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" "w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>its another "flips Despell you activated my trap card!" thread

Attached: tumblr_nfuhsdMDPX1qh532ko4_500.jpg (500x281, 44K)

I remember being launch player but the only thing I did was make a summoner D triple blues eyes deck otk deck

was fun tho

Hundreds of hours of farming for cards while doing the memory card trick
Seriously 99% of my time with this game was grinding mindlessly while being stuck in the campaign, i had the time as a kid, 10/10

Duelist of the Roses if you don't mind the gimmicky gameplay
Over the Nexus if you can fast-forward the slow AI
Tag Force otherwise

Should've stuck around imo, i prefer the duel links format to modern tcg at this point

>no single player/story mode

Attached: fbk.jpg (3225x2156, 1.73M)

I like Arc V and I hate that Zexal is next in duel link. I want to fusion summon...

the one where you can fuck Marik's sister

You have to be brain dead to like this game after Qliphorts.

Before stuff like Gladiator Beasts, Blackwings or even up to Shaddolls cards were super splashable and archetypes could be mixed and different strategies were viable. Hell, broken shit like Tele-DaD or the synchro water deck were quickly banned to stop them from over-centralizing the format.

From Arc V onwards the game is just "me use X archetype-specific spell to sear 35 cards by searching them me summon 95 monsters and activate 132415 effects me puts 5 cards face-down end turn" until the next banlist, where two or three archetypes are nerfed and two or three new archetypes that are more broken are released, rinse and repeat.

In the new formats turns take too long, mirror matches are boring as hell and there is no point in drawing a good hand because 95 % of the game revolves around searching and Special Summoning with no cost. Most decks play themselves and there is no strategy anymore.

Attached: [RapesInternally].png (735x661, 339K)

Tag force 3 and 5
over the nexus

Attached: 1504836925645.png (688x630, 215K)

World championship 2008 and 2009.

Which one? Please answer.

Attached: 1490198551722.jpg (600x637, 43K)

Forbidden Memories.
In no way accurate to the card game but I found it's story interesting enough, the music is kino and the 3D battle animations were pretty good for the time.

>Implying a duel academy simulator where you start from nothing and slowly build a godly deck wasnt the fucking shit back then
Shove story up your ass nigger, i fucking wish they still made those types of games

Capsule Monsters baby

Pendulum and Chain Link are dogshit for gameplay. XYZ and Synchro are a little too easy to pull off, but they at least require a little effort.

>he doesn't have more than 1200 attack
prepare to get snatched you fucking faggot

Attached: file.png (507x383, 409K)

>played since launch
>Blue Eyes player the entire time up to around June of last year
As shit as the deck was, being Kaiba never got old.

Tag Force. I think that's Special or something.
All of them are perfect on PPSSPP.

If you feel like coming back at this point, Blue Eyes is back into the meta. You are gonna to pay up tho

fuck off rata

Special? The one with the meme translation because konami fucking sucks dick?

He's the only ygo youtuber I can stomach, dzeef is a fag and that duel guy never make videos with interesting topics.

Exactly. I'm not sure, I'm playing 5 at the moment.

Fuck no

>11$ on Ancient Gear or any other EX deck
That is all you need. You can use that shit to farm gems and play ranked just fine
t. 17 days old player

Definitive awnser right here:

>old school competitive
Duel links
>modern competitive
ygopro
>casual
Tag Force series

Attached: 1488073290655.png (480x270, 188K)

>tfw literally just finished watching all episodes of Duel Monsters literally like 15 minutes ago
What the fuck do I do now bros? I've been playing Duel Links for a while now with a Silent Magician deck while playing as "Atem". Quite ironic now that I've seen the final battle. I feel so empty now

Attached: pd2h9flg9fmy.png (780x438, 239K)

You watch more YuGiOh

watch GX and build e-hero, now more than ever since the new neos cards are top tier

Watch Chad GX youtu.be/KlOInYn5-_0

Attached: YuGiOh.GX.full.2216019.png (622x622, 692K)

But from what I've seen in DL, GX just takes place inside a school so fuck that. Also it wouldn't be the same without Yugi and Atem.

Yugi as always shit. The real chads and the franchise shows up in later series.

Nigga you haven't even seen card games on motorcycles yet

This is literally from the subreddit
Fuck off

Duel Logs was cool back when his channel was dedicated to zany decks and combos, aka. the YGO equivalent of MTGGoldfish. Sadly YGO nowadays is too broken for zany decks and now he fell to the Top 10 meme.

I legitimately enjoyed GX more than DM (and 5Ds). The entire franchise revolves around card games deciding the outcome of ancient prophecies and being the factor by which the entire world is connected, it's inherently silly as fuck. Putting it in a school doesn't change that. I understand if you don't want to watch it because you think it's a more slice of life experience with little stakes, because it is 80% of the time in Season 1 and 2, but as it is you have kind of a weak opinion.

Attached: Weakness.png (1258x945, 1.3M)

Why this one?

What about Zexal?

>>old school competitive
>Duel links
Good one user, made me giggle

Attached: d5ywqi8-0a7a46ea-c3f4-47ce-92e5-fffdf9f08e9b.png (570x831, 787K)

Watch Zexal. It's Duel Monster remake.
I was in high school when this guy was a thing irl. It's old.

sacred cards is the best

Yes, that is old school comp
No, old school comp was not a normal summon and end turn you chimp

It's originally from Yea Forums and is a few years old.

Synchro is still my favorite after all these years.

I'm not deep into Zexal yet, been busy so I haven't been able to watch much.

What new Neos cards are these?

new tag force game when?

Attached: 1481722120847.png (371x270, 115K)

This game was so comfy to play. Pegasus was my main.

Reminder this bad boy is coming to Duel Links this year

Attached: NumberC107NeoGalaxyEyesTachyonDragon-MP15-EN-SR-1E.png (485x728, 909K)

have noble knight(all) spellbook and plan to buy gear ex deck. should i just reroll for a better deck and save stones or spend on something else?

when konami stops being retarded or you make a new one yourself
better get to work right now my dude

>playing AG without 2/3 GCs and maybe a breaker/kizan or two

The DS ones:
>Nightmare Troubadour
>all the World Championship from 2007 to 2011
Fucking hell, where did time go? ;-;

Attached: 1554321259019.jpg (1441x1080, 148K)

Power of Chaos
No syncroshit, no xyz, no pendulum

Attached: Ishizu.webm (800x450, 2.6M)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour is the best

Attached: okbt6x7tvde21.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Fag

>Get Winged Dragon of Ra
>Discard from hand
>Summon Phoenix
>Win every duel

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!_Reshef_of_Destruction.jpg (500x500, 60K)

>regular duel monsters game

Attached: download.jpg (188x268, 15K)

Because its a duel academy simulator. You go to class, there's calendar events, tests, you actually rank up through the dorms and have to maintain them. It's great.

>DotR
>regular duel monsters
You haven't played it.

>chain link is dogshit for gameplay
>a mechanic that's been in the game since its inception and is in most card games is bad
u fucking wot?
>pendulum doesn't require effort
spotted the retard.

cards stopped being splashable when cyber dragons came out. You clearly know nothing about what you're talking about. Archetypes have ruled the game since 2005, and even before then, decks were incredibly straightforward "I run 35 of the only playable cards in the game with 5 extra flavour choices".

old formats were generally decided by a die roll well before the introduction of synchros. You know NOTHING about what you're talking about.

t. been playing since 2002.

>cards stopped being splashable when cyber dragons came out.
Let's ignore shit like Zoodiac, True Draco, Orcust and all the other archetypes that were ran in different decks as engines. Let's ignore that Orcust is literally just any engine that lets you put 2 monsters on the field and like 8 actual Orcust cards. Or how Trickstar ran a bunch of generic staples.

Attached: OCG2019044_Orcust.jpg (980x1380, 487K)

isolated exceptions, but thanks for further proving that modern yugioh isn't magically different than it's been since 2005.

HAT format was great. Zoo is cancer.

If it involves playing cards on a field in fights based with life points, it's close enough to regular duel monsters.

So I don't get what's wrong. The game is bad because you can run anything you want?

The one where you can mindbreak characters via children's card games, especially after having formed supposedly unbreakable bonds with them.

Attached: Breaking Aki.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

What? I was pointing out that whining about the game magically changing when pendulum and links came out is retarded. The game's been archetype focused almost exclusively for 13 years now, well before synchros were released.

I tried to get into tag force 4, but it was extremely dull with no story. Do any have a 5ds story like tag force 2/3 for GX?

test

The stories come from the character routes.

kill

>It's another tumblr poster

Can you break Yusei? I hated that mary sue

I'm not really interested then. The pacing was better with GX giving you a certain amount of days and having story events along the way.

I'm really glad someone posted this so I don't have to.

>Something really shitty happened
>Never felt a stronger desire to kill myself than today in my entire life
Should I get back into the game to distract myself or is the meta as frustrating as it was one year ago? Fuck Sky Strikers and fuck Solitaire Decks.

Attached: 1429225075252.jpg (630x611, 73K)

desu play fun decks with friends is the best pick, or duel links I guess,

What is the meta in Duel Links now? I stopped playing since I got banned after KC Cup for 1 week and when the game nerfed Sylvans and nerfed CA deck even more.

>I got banned
Why?

Somewhat
He doesn't stop believing in you until the end though, just like a fool even as you outright state you are with the villains out of your own free will and couldn't care any less about him.
This is after getting him to 5 hearts so you pretty much became best friends.
You can also mindbreak Jack and the green twin loli.

>play fun decks with friends
>fun decks with friends
>decks with friends
>with friends
>friends
Where do you think we are, pal?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

Six Samurai, Burn, and a bunch of decks that throw Neos Fusion into them only to toss crap into the graveyard.

>Ancient Gear
>Six samurai
>Yubel
>Neos
>burn
>Blue Eyes

>the green twin loli
Luna? Do you got any webm?

Reason I picked up this game. Was not disappointed. It works so well for Aki because her entire story mode is literally helping her come to terms with herself and you establish a legit friendship with her so that when you break it it hurts both of you.

>friend and I play yugioh
>just destroy his cyber dragon deck and crystal beasts """"deck"""" with my paleofrogs (no trap trick) deck
>always says he'll improve his deck or needs more cards and then his deck will beat mine
>still have a pend. mag. deck to sweep him with if he ever can beat my half assed paleofrogs reliably
Ah, it's so fun to always win

Attached: 1345703213274.jpg (698x534, 115K)

It literally wasn't, why are you attentionwhoring? You'll get no "upvotes" here.

Capsule monster coliseum

>newfags

I used cheats where I can see my opponent's hand, top deck, and face down cards and auto-win matches against AIs with over 9000 score.

>Burn
Burn is back again? Last time I checked burn players significantly dropped after Konami nerfed Destiny Draw and limit Massivemorph.

Mystic Mine is enabling burn decks now

And I thought Jinzo is gonna kill Burn cancer.

Wre can i watch subbed Zexal in good quality? All the sites I wisit look like shit.

>old formats were generally decided by a die roll well before the introduction of synchros
Spotted the retard. Why would you waste time on a game that's effectively decided by a die roll? Either you're a retard who plays a shit game or a retard who doesn't know how to play the game.

Attached: IMG_2228.png (750x1334, 2.1M)

>Why would you waste time on a game that's effectively decided by a die roll?
...you're aware that the game was hemorrhaging players before the release of synchros, SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE of that, right?

synchros saved the game from dying because of how garbage it was.

i'll play with you

Attached: 134189314597.jpg (333x371, 19K)

I need an anime of this game

Attached: 61V1XQ3G0EL.jpg (500x500, 94K)