What do you think of it?

What do you think of it?

Attached: 6786446.jpg (600x800, 249K)

gay

Attached: 543543878.jpg (250x214, 9K)

Played it during alpha and it was shit. I'm going to assume its still shit since its been canned.

Underrated.

It was entertaining for a while but if a company doesn't care about its own game, why should I?

DESU I liked infinite crisis better and it had better lore to pull from

Attached: WONDER_WOMAN.jpg (1920x1200, 719K)

Lots of potential and I enjoyed it. A shame blizzard cut its head off.

ded game, at least in NA. Twitch views usually close to SMITE, gg

The game has no fucking excitement.

Bitch all you want about carries and supports in DOTA but at-least you feel the highs and lows when you are either fucking everyone up or everyone is fucking you.

HOTS you use Pyroblast from the most powerful sorcerer in the game and do 50% of a hero HP.

Healing as a major role in a PvP game is dumb as fuck and I hope blizzard someday realizes this. Hell, even riot concluded that healers are fucking cancer, while dota chads have only few healing heroes in general.

Start playing melee assassins
Stop playing ranged pussy heroes and pussy tank heroes

Abathur is 10/10

Abathur is a dirty bitch hero with the most dishonest gameplay in any dotalike. Yes, he is even a bigger faggot than Techies.

Only MOBA where being support doesn't mean you're relegated to a fucking ward-bitch.

Shame Blizz have abandoned it for fucking Overcucks....

I think it's pretty fun, I wish more MOBAs embraced their casualness instead of going full LoL/DotA esports mode. Having multiple maps with different objectives is cool. The gimmick characters are fun and interesting. Too bad Blizz is trying to kill her off.

The models for the females are one of the most fappable.
>Tyrande
>ALEXSTRASZA
>Sylvanas
everything else except the nova widowmaker skin
that whitemane bitch gets my dick hard too

Better a ward bitch than a heal slut

Seeth on, seether

It's fun

But I don't play PvP though, because the last time I played PvP in an ASSFAGGOTS my team quad-reported me because I was bad at the game and got my account banned.

Based thirdie without coherent sentences

Yeah, but you still need to sit back and watch your shitter DPS ruin your games with their fucking retarded decision making and positioning.

I'd rather be either than a faggot like you

Blizzard is trying to commit suicide in general. Unless they reveal some huge project soon.

what do you mean you don't play pvp? it's a moba

Worst possible taste imaginable.

It has a vs. AI mode, which I play exclusively. I have player teammates, but the AI is piss-easy so you win every game and thus they have no reason to report me.

supports are also more fun in DotA and even League. Besides that the game is decent though, very fun with friends

same honestly

I don't know how healing works in HoS but in Dota it's very hard because it's not spammable or powerful without proper timing.

HotS has some good female models thats it.
The brawl system sucks dick even though they randomize it every week its just the same shit running down mid. They could've just added the Starcraft mode where you just kill the Zergs. Everything else is boring tho at least the lootbox is a little easier to get than OverTrash lootbox. Overall, Blizzard is trash ever since the Chinese took over.. Taiwan number one

Good character models and voice work n shiet, shame Blizzard once again did their best to kill a potentially good game in short time

Attached: 1544340356352.png (1022x731, 643K)

They added a new character last tuesday bro

unbalanced as fuck heroes and a fucking LOT of smurf accounts makes the game unplayable and boring

Attached: 1517711132033.jpg (300x336, 21K)

You can use almost anyone though.

>implying

>implications

you can't
unless you spend irl money or spend months farming money

I was talking about heroes usability in the league, not availability.

Attached: 56263464.jpg (447x444, 95K)

>Make a fun, less serious MOBA with some really goofy and unique hero skills
>Try to push it as a super serious esport at the same time
Blizzard shot themselves in the foot with this one, they had their claws deep in the casual market but couldn't help themselves with the Esports shit.

Not counting Chen, most heroes are widely pickable with some being niche picks depending on map and enemy picks for Ranked.
Of course that's different if you are talking pro play.

I like it a lot.

Imperius is fucking fun.

>this is the type of person browsing Yea Forums
Jesus christ

Given the average person you're forced to play with in HotS, I don't blame him

Anduin is cute AND fun

Weren't they shutting this game down like a year ago?

Attached: huh.jpg (800x450, 18K)

They killed the competetitive autists and reduced the team size but are still releasing content

They pulled devs to "other unnanounced projects" in Decembre last year.

Babbymode moba

It tried to take the best parts of an assfaggots and make a game with said parts using the shitty lore behind blizzard games

then it fell flat on its face

Lost Vikings is a fun cheese hero. Unless the enemy has valeera or that bitch with a sniper rifle. 7/10

Team games were a mistake. That's the only reason why HotS and now OW had such steep declines, creating very team-reliant games is setting yourself up for failure when the majority play alone or with only one other person.

The last Blizzard team with soul and the first to die...

>I don't play PvP though
how braindead do you have to be to enjoy PvE in that game, even at the highest difficulty it feels like you're playing against bronze players

>take a genre with inherently simple combat but lots of depth in positioning, objective timing, economy, and resourcemanagement
>remove everything but the combat
It sucks

Well the team got moved to another project so here's hoping the next one has soul too.

They'll never stop making team games because they retain players a ton better than solo games do. Peer pressure is a real thing.

As a High Lord follower, I am very please to fight against TLV.

I am fairly sure Elite AI is better than bronze league.