youtu.be/qUxnnMPxEu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Story?

BUT MY CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEGREE I GOT IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
IT
IT
IS
ILLEGAL

here is a suggestion, stop bothering with Western games.

(((lawyer)))

>gets btfo'd by every doctor in existence

Attached: Ignaz_Semmelweis_1860.jpg (1441x1949, 422K)

no he didnt

I know people are gonna give me the "Muh consumer rights" spiel but if you think for 5 seconds that if you're not specifically buying a game for multiplayer and expecting balance patches and new content regularly you're actually retarded.
Super congrats if you pirate single player games, because if multiplayer games are smashing sales records over other month companies will realize that having an online only component to it is what nets the most profit.

This stuff doesn't matter, because Western games don't matter.

A handful of lawyers with youtube channels made videos tearing apart his case.

Having an only online component is fine. A company deciding to stop supporting a game with new content is fine. A company deciding to stop running their games on their own servers is fine. Deciding that after the official servers shut down it should be IMPOSSIBLE AND ILLEGAL for people to run their own private servers of said game is NOT fine, and where the "fraud" comes in.

If you argue against comsumer rights you're a corporate bootlicker and should be send to Siberia.

Link said videos

Well, shit I guess everyone deserves free stuff since paying for shit is anti consumer.

That makes no sense, of course his case is BS under current laws, he wants laws to change dumdum

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfkwsM8tvmc
youtube.com/watch?v=yndkAmqjs0o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpgT_EdtAW0

>hoeglaw

Hahaha cucks

Imagine protecting big companies for free

Yeah, him and french are fags, but Lior has always been based and even he thinks Ross has no case.

For what purpose would you willingly side with corporations?

The only reason communism didn't work out before is because nobody will willingly work under it. Nowadays we have automation to take care of that.

>corporations pay lawmakers to make fraud and exploitation legal
haha youtuber btfo lmao am i right

only the first one is a real lawyer

Leonard said he brings up a lot of good points and will make a more in-depth video response.

>his 75 minute video got btfo in just 24 minutes

we don't have nearly enough automation for that, and even in such a case the automation won't magically provide us with the post-scarcity society required for a working "communism"

they're what we call "tools"

how you gonna automate away emotional labour?

All those videos do confirm many of his points but only deny the claim that it is fraud

>The only reason communism didn't work out before is because
...It's a retarded system? I mean, fuck look at the coup that just happened, how can you say with a straight face that shit is worth discussing?

The only thing we can't feasibly automate at this point is creative work, for obvious reasons. The problem isn't the implementation, it's the transition.

he's siding with facts Ross is the one who is wrong.

I thought the problem was that people will ALWAYS strive for their own personal interests first, even if it's at the expense of the collective. If the politburo decides it would be best for the society for me to be a janitor, am I just supposed to accept that?

Fate/Grand Order is one of the biggest games in the world right now, and it's a F2P Japanese live service release.

I'd tell you to take this general to except it isn't actually about video games, so fuck off to niggers.

Attached: 1551042995113.jpg (500x281, 118K)

Facts & Logic > emotions

has Nick Reiketa said anything?

It's literally all semantics

here is why it isn't a crime. Read the EULA.

>State fact
>"Wow so you just liek licking boots?!"
Impressive

Backseat moderating does nothing. If you honestly believe that, report and hide the thread and don't respond to it.

>The EULA Argument

How do i know you've never watched of the videos listed in these threads?

Dumb faggot, paying for stuff and getting absolutely ripped off is anti-consumer

Damn. How is it possible to be bald and hairy at the same time.

Just because it says something in the EULA doesn't mean that it's legal. If they slipped in "We withhold the right to download trojan software onto your computer at any time" in there, would that make it okay?

The reason they do this is because there addressing the legal issues of his argument. Being BTFO would be hiring a attorney, Taking EA to court, And then being told your full of shit followed by paying your attorney fee's. At least now he can refine the points.

Because they probably represent companies and corporations, so publicly siding with them helps to ensure they'll get more big-corp money for legal defense in the future.

Rekeita doesn't really specialize in any of the issues covered in the video.

Not with lawyers around.

>look at the coup that just happened
in a country that was behind times even before everything went down the drain and didn't implement anything new.
you won't be a janitor, an army of roombas will do that job.

Because, as we all know, there are an infinite amount of video game players, each possessing an infinite amount of time to grind, so you have to be literally retarded to not release strictly multiplayer only games from now on. It's a gravy train that will never end.

>Taste of boot > Taste of freedom

You know there's no hope of communism resisting getting taken over by fat screeching idpol trannies, right? A completely automated society where people without purpose turn to tearing each other apart over moronic race and sex shit is what the result will be. It'll be a fucking dystopia.

his mistake was calling it fraud instead of just labeling it as criminal

Day of the rope soon, commie

Because lawyers don't understand the law and just suck corporate dick for easy money.

that's what all the fucking laws are

The first guy even says he works for game companies and drafts EULAs. Of course he wants to support the people who give him money.

>Justifying it
OH NO NO NO
NOT REAL GOMMUNISM

It's illegal, you fucking sperg.

Did... did you even watch his first video? He says like 20 times he needs advice because he doesn't know what it all means. He made not a single definitive statement that could be misconstrued as being "btfo". I really worry you guys might actually be retarded sometimes.

you can automate away creative work just fine, retard. problem isn't that you can't automate something away. problem is that you can EITHER automate EVERYTHING away, thus giving you post-scarcity and rendering human redundant so just kys, or you CAN'T automate everything away and you'll never be post-scarcity.

"THIS IS ILLEGAL"
"Actually you're wrong dude, here's why"
"STOP SUCKING CORPORATE COCK"
Amazing argument, real shocked you aren't taking this iron clad case to court, oh wait, a team of lawyers would rip your spine out of your ass while you're whimpering about consumer rights

Welcome to how the law works, user.

Leonard largely agrees with the points Ross makes and think he's doing a good thing, but just argues that under US law, it doesn't fall under the legal definition of fraud.

>lay down and take it
>don't fight
>don't struggle
>shhh
>there's nothing you can do

silence them
the earth is overpopulated anyway

I rather be a slave who's correct than a non slave who's wrong

>why are lawyers siding with the big corporations that pay them in pure gold to make sure they can do whatever they want?
I don't know, user, its a mystery to us all.

>BTFO
>Only one of them actually disagrees with his points ethnically and legally. They're just saying it's not fraud.

>he's scamming people
>actually no, he's profiteering
Laws are retarded and you have to be a pedantic fuck to be a lawyer

Wow. Just.... wow. What did he mean by this

Attached: 1535768955880.png (645x729, 58K)

"Why just not buy it guys?"
"That would make me responsible for my own decisions and I don't like that"
Ah okay

It's illegal.
youtu.be/qUxnnMPxEu4
Kill yourself.

>PCommunists seething their hero got btfo by facts and logic

You say that but this generation is too chicken shit to talk shit to someone to their face, you really expect anybody to get around to doing an Old Fashion Execution?

Get that case revved up buddy, we both know you won't.
It's amusing seeing you faggots dance and ultimately do nothing.
Bitching isn't doing anything.

>lawyers
Oy!

Well they're job surrounds the act of defending corporations so they're taking the minor popularity of Accursed Films video and using that in order to be involved in popular debate and get a good couple 100k views which makes them seem more legitimate to companies who may need their services.

THIS IS A FUCKIN' VIDEO

Attached: LAW SKIRTING.png (827x595, 496K)

That isn't the sole reason, its bigger problem is its nature is rife for corruption on the higher levels and various other lack of checks that eventually makes it devolve. Monarchic systems can be perfect too and we had empires last longer than any modern institution, but as soon as you get any ounce of moral corruption or one bad egg you have overnight collapse. The reason the current structures have held so long even under the level of corruption and shadow leaders is it has firm standing to slowly stem the tide and right itself, which is also why you've seen those protections, freedoms, laws and standards of society get chipped away at few years because once it's been gutted enough and twitter censorship death bots have taken over then nothing truly stands in whatever direction whoever is controlling the strings wants to take it at the moment.

Attached: 1555221298774.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Yeah, the less people have to work together to solve real-world problems, the more time they spend tearing each other apart. Same shit happens in social animals. The better they are at surviving, and thus more time they have to waste, the more of that time they spend making each others' lives miserable.

Not exactly surprising the most miserable, deluded harpies around are sponsored either by their parents, the state, or retards on patreno.

>getting emotional
kek

>(((lawyers)))
go search "jury nullification" on r/legaladvice and see the kikes shit their fucking pants in rage at anyone suggesting it's a legitimate legal right of jurors

>>Only one of them actually disagrees with his points ethnically
Is it a (((tribal))) lawyer or a voodoo lawyer?

>moving your own goalpost
kill yourself

Retarded lawyers apparently didn't watch the video, because he himself states that the title is clickbaity and it's not fraud under CURRENT LAW. He wants to change that.

Just because they're pointing out the law works in the corps' favour, doesn't mean they're siding with them

>Axe u to take case to court
>"Well I AM right, here's this incredibly shitty shaky video as to why that's wrong"
>"Take it to court then nigger"
>"WOW U MOVE GOALPOST DUDE" *LE DESTINY SPERG OUT*

Attached: Drinking one beer in a video game.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

Vey!

Ah the classic nonargument.

>its nature is rife for corruption on the higher levels
automate that shit too nigga

Do you have any idea how expensive a suit like this would be? Saying "take it to court" is like telling someone "Oh yeah you think the earth is round okay then genius launch your own personal satellite and take a picture if you're so positive :^)"

Okay it's not fraud but can I play pic related still?

Attached: 220px-MAG_(video_game).jpg (220x258, 30K)

Well, they ARE denying that it's fraud, but NOT saying that there aren't any problems. For example, Leonard says that GaaS could very well be a breach of consumer rights. It's just that it's hard to make any sweeping policies to protect consumers, given that the nature of games and the preservation of art is subject to case-by-case analysis.

Someone would have to oversee the automation, and that's an opportunity for corruption.

>Not taking out a loan if you had an idea that would net you a metric fuckton of cash
Nah, we both know you're wrong, no need to disguise it like you're some downtrodden hero, you're a fucking idiot getting BTFO by some random on the internet, an actual lawyer would feed you your own asshole and have you begging for seconds

>Deciding that after the official servers shut down it should be IMPOSSIBLE AND ILLEGAL for people to run their own private servers of said game is NOT fine, and where the "fraud" comes in.
That is completely legal dumbass, you bought the client, the servers are private property

That wasn't the argument he was making you fucking retard.

His argument is that it's fraud because the online-only nature of the game means that once the servers are taken offline, the game is essentially stolen from its players. And players, in almost all cases, are not told how long the game will last when they buy it. He's very specific about his definitions, games with monthly subscriptions don't qualify because it's made clear to the consumer that they lose their access after their subscription is up.

You are probably commiting a crime by some legal systems standards. I advice you kill yourself to save you the legal hassle

so many bootlickers in this thread

I'm just glad I will die before society goes full on dystopia and corporations have enough power to just rule the planet openly and silence all opposition though money.