Fuck you, I like this location, the best poison area in souls games

Fuck you, I like this location, the best poison area in souls games.

Attached: DeS.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

>best souls game has best x
wow what a shocker

my favourite is ash lake

Attached: 1501742505758.jpg (295x343, 10K)

2's was the best because it didn't slow you down.

comfy

The pointless bosses every 5 steps slow you down enough as it is.

5-2 is probably my least favorite level. It's just a fucking slog. It's uninteresting, whatever atmosphere it might have just doesn't do it for me, and you either wander around a fuckhuge swamp where you're slow as shit for twenty million hours, or you rush in a straight line until the last bit where the camera goes apeshit.
Also, how are you even supposed to try and fight the groups of giant guys in the swamp, since you cannot dodge or run at all? Just snipe them and pray to some higher being that you can nuke them before they get to you, grab the tower shield and a spear?

Based. It gets unwarranted hate because it's too hard for reddit.
It's the only swamp area in a Souls game that actually felt like dirty cesspool.

the entire game is great, literally everyone likes every location

I like Road of Sacrifices, then Farron Keep. Why have 1 swamp when you can have 2?

Is the game playable from start to finish on PC yet?
Last time I tried (a few months ago) I got random black screens.

it is if you clear criteria like windows 10

IDK, i took this screensot from a youtube 4k walkthrough, it looks like framerate suck but this guy managed to finish the game.

really was, all other swamp level's pale in comparison
in fact DeS is still, hands down, the best souls game.

DeS is the best precisely because levels >>> boss fights

The starter area is garbage, desu. So is the tomb.
Rest is cool enough.

>The starter area is garbage

1-1 is fucking perfect

Attached: 1492382014424.jpg (270x259, 14K)

>played DeS before DaS was even announced
>you will never partake in pre-DaS Souls discussions on Yea Forums ever again

Attached: 1276975764270.jpg (837x1487, 376K)

The nuking part, essentially. They are weak to magic far as I remember, so it's one of those "hope you got the one thing, lmao" spots.

I wouldn't say they were that much greater. I mean many of the boss fights really brought me back to SoTC. Just everything about that game was amazing for the time.

>room full of trash
>room full of trash
>stairs full of trash and dudes with torches
>another room full of trash
>cool goop boss that dies instantly because it's a tutorial, invalidating its coolness immediately
>no real reason why there was a goop monster to begin with in that particular spot
Eh.

>no real reason why there was a goop monster to begin with in that particular spot
the fog bruh, the fog

>Valley of defilement
>No one rapes you
lost opportunity

Attached: tenor.gif (424x498, 3.16M)

Frame rate?

I bought DeS when i was 14 because i saw a couple of screenshots in a magazine of a knight on a bridge and thought it look cool af

I loved the dark area in dark souls 2 where it was a bunch of wooden shacks and statues were spitting poison at you and you had to figure out where to go (down)

>4k
>framerate sucks

THEN WHY DIDN'T THE FUCKING RETARD TURN DOWN THE RESOLUTION? DURR NOPE HAS TO BE 4 FUCKING K DURRRRRRRR

because it won't help

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE FUCKING OGRES

>he wasn't here to witness the epic King's Field threads on Yea Forums

I'd probably just neck myself, to be honest. Imagine missing out on that...

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

>neck myself
Neither were you, newfag. Lurk a lil' more :-)

Attached: 1314137110722.jpg (750x3216, 857K)