It's out

It's out

Attached: Fate_Extra_CCC_PSP_game.jpg (408x700, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-KfFRqN3WM
youtube.com/watch?v=44OlFFiDkT8
youtube.com/watch?v=bR5Zs_-XwPE&feature=relmfu
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulas-mkkPS4
youtube.com/watch?v=L6zjvzzf_v8
youtube.com/watch?v=e971hxYgZYo
youtube.com/watch?v=DEFW_6GMQ_I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfN8n4lH6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJvdsu3Sp4
youtube.com/watch?v=7r7drRsDAgY
iwakuraproductions.wordpress.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's not.

Yes in japan

Fuck you.

How do I read the original VN?

melt a shit

So when is this fad of pretending to care about CCC and BB going to go away?

Attached: DSYTw2MV4AAqvWO.jpg orig.jpg (1200x675, 151K)

FGO CCC > Fate/Extra CCC

>"Game"
>80% is rock paper scissors

More game than FGO

FGO sucks ass as well

Rock paper scissors is literally a game

I'll always care because apparently CCC fixed issues with the original Extra's combat as well and to this day, zero of the three or four attempts to make a fan patch actually succeeded and the game's too old for a localization now unless it got a remaster or PC port, both extremely unlikely due to the developer of the gane being out of business.

Attached: 1555733956898.jpg (514x562, 67K)

Don't lie to me

Why would you hurt me like this

Attached: Some_image.width-800.c4eca6d.jpg (800x600, 130K)

FUCK YOU

>loved the first one
>even played the 2 shitty musous
>this will never ever be translated

Feels bad man.

There's a full translation of the main route on Youtube.

Same. I really enjoyed the first game's story, character, and the boss fights. For a rock paper scissors game, the boss fights played were amazing to play through.

Attached: 1501310948399.jpg (500x375, 78K)

Not really, they could just get 3HD to do the port.

>3HD
Whoops, I meant PH3. I forgot what their dumb meme name was

The gameplay was unironically great outside of the dungeon crawling. If you play the game on an emulator with turbo and on easy mode (which doesn't change anything except adding fountains to every dungeon) the gameplay is pretty good since it's basically all boss fights and collecting info. The combat system is made for longer fights and really just sucks ass for fights that take less than 3 turns or fights where you have no info.

>rock-paper-scissors isn't a game
based retard

It's rock-paper-scissors-dynamite

>Only game that isn't translated
>Loved Extra.
Fuck you personally.

I'm on the small boat that loved the aesthetic and jazz OST.

Attached: Virtual Sea.jpg (4761x2917, 1.8M)

Like I said everything about the game except the dungeon crawling was kino.

>Bought the F/GO art book and the Extra Art book
Extra art book is phenomenal, F/GO one is the definition of "Soulless", text only on half the pages, no extra art, just the in game renders, garbage.
I fucking love Wada's art and will purchase her artbooks every time my budget allows it.
Tsunako's is really good too.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_sakura_yuki_clochette__0dec708b33ba28d15a004096e352cc9 (1134x1600, 2.15M)

big booby

I really loved the OST too.
I hate the extella games, those games kind of ruins the rest of the extra games for me

Attached: 0e176eb560931c2fb79337172a15bba7.png (600x700, 359K)

>those games kind of ruins the rest of the extra games for me
They're not canon to the games, they're based off of novels IIRC

Cool I'll check it out.

Can history repeat itself?

Attached: 1171539-d9abf57a7fb7f780e5a3b0fde3838438.jpg (3626x2728, 1.76M)

Extella Zero is a fucking train wreck too.
What a waste of the universe Extra created.

Attached: DWTE9tFVoAA4-Ns.jpg orig.jpg (1326x1280, 400K)

>fate go makes shitloads of money
>we don't get anything good just shitty musou

Fucking japs do something with your boatloads of cash lazy fucks.

>that
>big

Attached: __passion_lip_fate_extra_ccc_and_etc_drawn_by_blue_gk__3c138bae2a09b70090c5fb4677968eb3.png (1200x1694, 2.01M)

nigger

>gilgamesh
>female Hakuno
Nah I'm good

>there are people out there that don't like Fate/Extra
Nigger have you listened to this game's OST?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-KfFRqN3WM
youtube.com/watch?v=44OlFFiDkT8

It was great DESPITE the rock-paper-scissors gameplay. Whoever doesn't like this game probably played with Saber on the first playthrough and thought it was too easy. Playing it through with Caster is hard as balls because even the common dungeon monsters can wreck you in a single turn.

Attached: 1467748498356.jpg (600x788, 106K)

>Type-Moon's making a shitload of money
>they could use that money to fund the Tsukihime Remake or the Mahoyo sequels
>they won't
On one hand I understand they wouldn't be a really good inversion, on the other hand I'm fucking pissed that they'll never get made.

>he doesn't want to have Gil as his servant
lmao

Casko a best.
Shame that a lot of GO secondaries love talking shit about her and Nero.

Attached: 0ba23d8d773025b22e3b5d614f8ccf55.jpg (500x530, 126K)

If it's not Fate it will never exist. Nasu is a greedy fucker.

I want a cute girl as my servant, not some ugly dude

Attached: __tamamo_and_tamamo_no_mae_fate_series_and_etc_drawn_by_cait__c09380d763901914454d58ff5dfb072e.jpg (900x1350, 669K)

This is the guy we should be listening to

GO tertiaries talking about BB are a bit annoying too, nowhere near as those two get though.
Dungeon 1A did a fantastic job setting the feel for the game for me. These are my other favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=bR5Zs_-XwPE&feature=relmfu
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulas-mkkPS4

Attached: 1456893329946.png (341x313, 154K)

It's not like we'll ever get any other good Fate stuff ever again, all we'll get will be shitty mobile games and musous

>GO tertiaries talking about BB are a bit annoying too, nowhere near as those two get though.
To be fair, not a lot of people know japanese to play BB's game

Carnival Phantasm secondary here, where do I rank on the ladder?

How in the fuck do you start with Carnival Phantasm, most of the jokes are completely lost on you

It was funny on its own and watching it made me read Tsukihime and Fate/stay night.

>Battle 5
The bitch tears never stop rolling. No other game has ever made me feel bad for the enemy characters more than Fate/Extra did.

Attached: 1492474271855.png (838x521, 374K)

How can they say they love her when they've never seen BB do something worth loving.

Attached: Dqawzi-U0AAZG1u.jpg orig.jpg (1382x882, 158K)

biggest booby

>Nursery Rhyme
I cry like a fucking bitch every time, that shit hits me so hard
"Even back in the hospital, there was no Alice left inside Alice"
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1556153580344.jpg (750x499, 47K)

Julius coming back and Hakuno shedding a tear for him gets me. Man suffered too much and had the coolest servant.

Man fuck that shit. Book Loli and her master never deserved any of this shit.

Literally the only person I was glad to kill was Gawain and the stuck up kid. Even Shinji was worth of pity and compassion but not him.

Attached: last mssage from Opportunity.jpg (456x247, 21K)

Thoughts on Foxtail?

Attached: 1556412547419.jpg (524x503, 143K)

Why is Nero such a garbage character?

Fuck you, you got me

Attached: 1556939641795.jpg (960x720, 68K)

gonna fap to fgo doujins

>Even Shinji was worth of pity and compassion but not him.
I mean, Shinji is literally 8 years old.

Because people kept eating up the umu this umu that until that's all she became.

>because apparently CCC fixed issues with the original Extra's combat
No it fucking didn't, who the hell told you that?

Meh/10
Nu-Kazuradrop is a shit tier villain.

Attached: 1551150810400.png (357x426, 230K)

>Literally the only person I was glad to kill was Gawain and the stuck up kid.
100% this
Gawain you could at least see that he wasn't going to defy his master, so I didn't hate him, but the kid was a little faggot and I would have been shit talking him the entire time he was evaporating.

It's been going on for like how long? When the fuck are they getting to the end?

So I started Fate with Extella, am I supposed to be confused throughout the entire game? XSeed said that I didn't need to play Extra or CCC to understand Extella, and I'm still confused after playing all the routes, side story stuff, and reading the wikia.
All I know is that Nero is shit, Tamamo's a bitch but at least admits it, and Giant Altera is cute.

Attached: Extella.png (460x215, 307K)

>Extra anime just shits on Dan and Julius, two of the best duos in the game
>lmao week 4
>lmao week 6
I think what they did to Week 6 was the worst, jesus christ.

Attached: __archer_and_dan_blackmore_fate_extra_and_fate_series_drawn_by_nomoc__139829c8eeddaef8e014a5f21657aa (600x422, 43K)

Battle theme 3 was the one for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=L6zjvzzf_v8

Last encore was such a trainwreck it's not even funny.
They fucked up everything.

Nero isn't garbage, she's got the most personality out of all Saber faces. She's got enough dimensions to her personality to make her interesting.

I remember he was an asshole to you in the game. I mean, not as much of an asshole as he was in the original F/S-N but still a dick.

Gawain isn't much better than the kid faggot. Too bad the evaporation takes so little time, I wish I could have heard him regret his life for longer.

Tamamo is not a bitch, the Extella games really fuck up her characterization

Attached: 1418714934026.jpg (800x706, 431K)

He somehow manages to be even more obnoxious in CCC. It felt good seeing BB kill his retarded ass

Like I said, I think Gawain was just being loyal to his master, I know he shit talks but I don't think he genuinely believes everyone else is subhuman trash below him like the kid does, he's just trying to rile your ass up

You would also be a dick if you were a super genius kid.

Attached: 1556651565931.png (522x484, 334K)

>super genius kid
If he's so smart, how did he die to a nobody
Check fucking MATE

You could argue that Extra Nero was "good", but everything about her post CCC is terrible.
She's such an obnoxious character in Extella, FGO, and Last Encore.
People were genuinely happy that Gil took over Nerofest until it was given back to her near the end of the event.
Nasu just keeps forcing her despite the flops.

Attached: LE_Flop.png (801x752, 56K)

who /alter/ here

Attached: 1556400476315.png (604x609, 657K)

You don't see any of the other knight-ey people talking shit though, on any of the games. Gawain a shit.

You talk shit AFTER you achieve something in life.

Someone's butthurt over Imperial Privilege

I like how passionate she is towards Hakuno in Extella, she felt pretty distant in Extra even though she loved them.

>You could argue that Extra Nero was "good", but everything about her post CCC is terrible.
That's exactly what I'm saying. Extra Nero when she wasn't completely head over heels over you had a lot of good lines to say, I genuinely enjoyed listening to her talk. You could sense the imperious attitude from just her regular speech.
Now it's just memes supreme and being obnoxious. I think both Nero and Tammao's voicework getting more high pitched and less young-sounding affected my perception of them a lot since they sound very different then as they do now.

Attached: 1401399561529.png (1601x2538, 1.84M)

>playing censoredshit
YIKES!

I'm just explaining why I don't hate Gawain, you may dislike him, but the kid is 1000 times worse because the snobby little faggot actually believes he's some god amongst the people.
Showed his ass

I stopped going there period

Attached: 1402911843675.jpg (700x1094, 707K)

Would be cool if it were really out, since I dropped FGO.

He hacked a super computer capable of altering reality itself.

I don't even know what the hell happened here, I remember on release people around here loved Extra. Not sure when public opinion started to change.

And then died kek

>Shitter gets the game
>Countered 3 times
>Combo'd
Imagine hitting "Attack" 3 times against the mob that looks exactly like a fucking shield, that'd break down your ego too

He's a complete idiot who only gets as far as he does because his servant is literally invincible. Take that away from him and you can really see just how brainless he is

Well I'd like to see him hack his way from being dead.

More people.
More people who hate reading.
More people with shit taste or lack of appreciation towards the smaller things.

I think you're confusing Shinji and Leo, Drake is far from invincible.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1556382468664.png (511x726, 507K)

Nah more like disappointed in terrible writing.

>that fight with MONSTER
Who the fuck told her to kill 100 servants?

Probably. I just really hate Leo

>Not sure when public opinion started to change.
Have you seen the infographic about how hobbies change over time? It's that exact thing.
When a small number of people like something, they like it for what it is, the more popular it gets the more shitters that come to it.
Four steps later and the people who loved it originally are now outnumbered by people who don't like the game for what it is.

Fate Extra came out 9 years ago. How many of the 35 people in this thread were even here at that time?

I loved Extra. It was my first experience in the fate franchise, and went in completely blind. The game came with a nice artbook too.

Going in blind was great because there was mystery involved. I did not know who Red Saber was, and had to reveal all the enemies. There is no mystery or intrigue in the fate franchise now - everyone knows everyone that is revealed, so I would not understand someone starting with GO or Extella why they would stick around.

Hutt
burt

Terrifying.

Attached: DlS2XGFVsAAMLZG.jpg orig.jpg (792x505, 72K)

>LE is the worst selling Fate anime
Rightfully deserved.

I like the direction the artist was going in but I don't like the execution. I would also put in MOAR MUSCLE even though Luvia isn't exactly a muscle girl because why the fuck not she does wrestling.

Attached: Daidouji.png (640x680, 387K)

GO basically showing an unprecedented amount of new servants and introducing their names right off the bat kills a ton of mystery that could have potentially done so much more in an actual VN or game.
It's a shame because I legitimately like a lot of the designs.

Attached: __sigurd_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_arka91__0963be2f1edc5e0f7f2b1438e3d14ec0.jpg (500x707, 272K)

Did I hear right the artist is going to try and fix it because people were so disgusted by it?

>going in blind was great
Exactly
>who the fuck is this pirate bitch?
>who the fuck is the little girl that isn't moot?
>who is this sad grandpa with a court jester telling him what to do

I liked that the most about the original VN/Extra
>Meet servant
>"WHO ARE YOU NIGGA"
>"Heh, if I told you you'd try to fuck my ass... kid"
>Do some snooping
>Figure it out
Although I'll admit I figured out robin hood the second I saw him, that was easy.
>Red hair, wears green

>introducing their names right off the bat kills a ton of mystery
It's a good thing that they stopped doing this for the story chapters over a year ago

>muh honor can't go against muh master's wishes
>literally 10 seconds later starts shit talking you and your servant
Gawain is a faggot too

Literally just shit talking you to rile you up and make you fight worse.
LITERALLY the LTG of servants.
If you actually get mad at idle shit talk, you're playing into his hands

>when some motherfucker is roaming the halls killing off masters/servants and you have zero idea who it is because you can't see them and everyone is dying in one hit
>finding out enough information to get Rin to help you out by deducing that it's actually Chinese Martial Arts and not invisibility so Rin develops a system which doesn't run on Magecraft but Chi to reveal him in the Arena.

That shit was the tightest.

Gawain is literally autistic, he can't stop himself from shittalking even when he wants to

Gawain just has autism. His attitude makes a great deal more sense if you interpret him that way

Because he didn't realize the stakes and thought it was just some dumb game.

its pretty simple user
>original players are fate fans, enjoy the series and lore
>new players are fans of zero, ubw, apoc, fgo, probably post astolfo

Even when you're versed in the franchise, I was in for a couple surprises.
>Why the fuck is Arc here
>Who the fuck is this assassin that's not a Hassan
>Oh fuck, Cu
>holy shit another Knight of the Round Table
Although, Green Archer was a bit too obvious.

Attached: 7193d6b9e74ae305d2ba7253deb63e8d.jpg (600x600, 297K)

The game is good because it’s not translated.

Nice reading comprehension. I said he makes a big deal about muh honor then resorts to dishonorable tactics like shit talking.

Gawain was pretty cool in FGO SERAPH

>he fought Arc
Faggot

>dishonorable tactics like shit talking
Grow some sack, kid

>Unironically wanting Niggemiya

Hey I wanted something different my first time through and see what Rani was about.
Admittedly wasn't all that exciting but it was still alright. DO NOT PURSUE was no mystery though.

Nice reading comprehension.

Shut up, bitch

>There are people in this thread that didn't tell Leo to call them king
wwww

It only made sense to fight Arc on Archer's route since you had to fight Cú.
>call Arc a god
>gets nerfed so hard you can kinda damage her

Extra is objectively shit gameplay wise.
People literally cheat because the gameplay is that tedious and boring.
Those reasons alone make Fate Extra subpar.

>dishonorable tactics like shit talking.
>they literally had entire concepts based around disrespecting your opponent enough that they'd have to defend their honor or be seen as a bitch.

Throwing down the gauntlet is entirely based around this concept.

Gimme patch

I played Saber first, then Caster. I buffed magic so in 1-2 moves I can 1 shot every monster from week 3 onward. Having a blast.
Also, gib airhead yandere fox gf

>This skill would make you instantly lose
>Thanks to incompetence of the master it's locked away
>Repeat thrice
Reading her bio was pretty amusing

Kekwain is just mad he's second rate to Lancelot and Galahad.

Never ever

Attached: yDPtJEb.jpg (916x1260, 465K)

I fucking wish. CCC sounds very interesting, but I don't think we'll get to play it ever at this point.
You can actually marry Nero for fucks sake, I want to play that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=e971hxYgZYo
Walking through the empty school at night on the last day and listening to this was incredibly atmospheric.

Attached: 9RDB4fu4OI0.jpg (2211x1500, 808K)

Yes but it didn't entail calling someone a faggot and saying that their mother fucks horses.

Man, Ritsuka with glasses is pretty cute.

>we'll never get Tsuki HD crying
>modern takeuchi style hate
So do people want it or not
Or is it just people who only play melty blood who don't care and want it just for a chance at melty hd

>Defeat Arc
>She goes back to her normal self and is all "oh, hello, I'm bailing outta this whack shit"
Oldest TM waifu still great.

Gawain is unironically the biggest Lancelot dicksucker before he killed his brothers and after near his death.

For me it's Bonzi Buddy.

Attached: 1555547738692.jpg (300x250, 25K)

Actually yes, it was the medieval equivalent of saying exactly that.
It's actually worse because someone tells you that you're a faggot on the internet you don't immediately throw your armour on, grab a weapon and attempt to kill a man for besmirching your honor.

>School
One thing I always appreciated was every week had the surviving students thin out and have new dialogue.
>That one guy in your class who cheered you on and last for quite a long time in the war
>Guy near the library who shittalked everyone
>Girl who keeps being surprised you survive each week
>The couple forced to kill each other near the Arena
I forget the others but I do appreciate how transient things felt.

Attached: 1518039586500.jpg (633x900, 710K)

You'd think with the recent trend of shit getting Arcsys fighters they'd at least get French Bread to make a notMelty FGO clone, but apparently not.

>It's actually worse because someone tells you that you're a faggot on the internet you don't immediately throw your armour on, grab a weapon and attempt to kill a man for besmirching your honor.
You don't?

Did they seriously okay this trash? Goddamn.

Oh right, there was this one dude with no servant by the courtyard fountain. He summoned fucking Saver Buddha but Twice just hijacked his servant from him.

Attached: C98TPYtUQAE-eS3.jpg orig.jpg (400x497, 47K)

>Western nations are beyond cucked
You have my condolences, fämalam

I love fate Extra, it's too bad when you mention it in a regular fate thread. People will just dismiss you for no reason. I loved everything about it and got hyped over the anime. I finally realized Nasu's a fucking HACK

What fucking monkey's paw did I wish on?

Their deaths are always foreshadowed too
>guy who was always cheering you on finally calls you a friend the day before he dies
>other girl in class talks about how she spent so long getting her cipher keys that she couldn't find her opponent's true name but it will "probably" be alright
Wait really? I never saw that guy

>People will just dismiss you for no reason
Because they're all secondaries who at best started with Zero. I guarantee you all of them play F/GO too in spite of it being an objectively worse game

So what's the proper viewing order for Fate?

Attached: 1537061113043.jpg (720x888, 334K)

not viewing

The viewing order is not getting into it because you just end up disappointed that all of the potential was wasted to become worthless gachashit with a side of musou shit

Reading it

The VN then anything you want after that.
You will NEVER be ready for Carnival Phantasm

>read original visual novel
>read hollow/ataraxia
>stop

I have a feeling that we'll see a new Fate fighter (announced) within the next 5 years. It depends on a few variables but it just makes too much sense to not happen again eventually.

Read the VN
Watch or read Fate/Zero
Watch the UBW anime and the HF movies if you want to
Read Hollow Ataraxia
Play Fate/Extra on an emulator and pick easy mode to make the dungeon crawling less cancerous
Read Tsukihime
Watch Carnival Phantasm
Don't bother with anything else

Fate Stay Night (VN) > Fate Zero > Do whatever

I really like Fate Extra(only fate extra, everything else becomes waifubait and convoluted shit. The fun comfy tournament arc goes away too.)

Prisma Illya is a fun read despite mostly being loli yuri shit. It has the best rendition of Shirou.

Everything else I dropped early or didn't watch/read

>courtyard fountain
That's a girl, she discusses flowers and she didn't get her servant hijacked, Twice existing as both a Master and an NPC means the Mooncell summons 128 Masters (since NPC can't be Masters) but only 127 Servants since they already summoned Buddha and he still exists.
So she just got unlucky.

That was it. Memory is fuzzy since it's been years since I've replayed it.

>the guy who pretty much fucked his chances in fights because he would help his girlfriend instead
That was the couple right? There was also the girl who said she got a good-looking guy as a servant and then dies after the first or second fight, unless that's the girl who is surprised you survive.

That's entirely fair, the fact you remembered that there was someone at the fountain and that she was missing a servant means I trust you actually played the game and just forgot.
There is actually a lot of background shit going on so no-one can be expected to remember everything.

Archery range girl is best side character

Reminder that Nasu's version of Buddha is objectively and extremely evil by the standards of his own religion, to the point it's fucking laughable that he ever claims otherwise.

Read the Fate Stay Night vn first, if you know nothing of Fate. I wish more people did.

Or, you try playing Fate Extra. It is mostly a VN, but it is mostly better than what has been recently released.

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: ULUS10576_00000.jpg (1440x816, 110K)

I feel like it will come out someday in English.

I hear it has routes for each Servant making it extremely long.

Attached: 1517271405107.jpg (800x1125, 399K)

Doesn't he also hate other religions too?

>In Extella EMIYA is the only servant that shows unconditional kindness to every single version of Hakuno they encounter
>You never find out why unless you do his side story
>His version of Hakuno died because he wasn't strong enough to protect her, so he does everything in his power to honor her memory by keeping (You) alive at all costs

Attached: 1556999425448.jpg (1242x1218, 265K)

Is that a Mad Max reference?

Attached: 1502037250836.jpg (1450x10000, 3.42M)

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: glass him.png (480x272, 37K)

How so?

>play as female Hakuno
>Archer's only expression is WHAT

So basically the Emiya version of Last Encore

Buddha? It's unclear. He seems more like a sociopath that doesn't ever consider them. If you mean Nasu it's even more unclear because despite all his criticism of it, plus all the other occult shit and other religions having truth to them, in his universe Christianity seems to be at least to some degree the correct theological view of the setting. YHWH exists, he's almost definitely omnipotent, he's benevolent and directs Solomon on how to save the heroes at a crucial moment, and he may even be the unknown presence on the other side of the Root. St. Martha just spending a day with Jesus changed her so much she became partly divine just from meeting him.

You don't this is worst than capeshit

Attached: 1555101472869.gif (295x221, 773K)

The prologue of Fate extra probably hit me the most. I wasn't expecting whoever it was to die so fast.

>whoever it was to die so fast
Exactly.

whats up with all CCC posting? why do you love tormenting me?

That was a fucking amazing opening. "Hey, you work for the Newspaper club and you know there is something fucky going on so you investigate" which is objectively the right option but then you find out later on that the game was rigged from the start and that you were never going to make it.

Honestly it shows off how hardcore/skilled everyone who actually got in is
Even that girl who gushes about her servant could probably star in criminal novel as MC

Heaven's Feel is best route

Attached: 74354280_p0.jpg (1302x1842, 1.06M)

NA got the CCC Event in FGO

Attached: DoCGGiFU0AAtmDq.jpg orig.jpg (645x800, 78K)

and Sakura is worst girl

>Perpetuates the stagnation of the universe and prevents anyone from moving forward in the cycle of reincarnation
>Deliberately shows favor to someone who violates every tenet of Buddhism and keeps them out of the cycle of life and death that's meant to reform him
>Reveals he had a method that could have saved Twice's soul at any time, but refrained from using it so he could keep up the meaningless cycle of death and suffering with zero progress

Illya's route is best, yes.

Imagine being Aksys and giving up the rights to localizing Fate because you're too lazy to localize CCC in spite of Fate/Extra being a big enough success for them to compare it to Uncle Scrooge diving into his swimming pool full of money, and instead going and localizing literally who otome games and the worst Falcom game of the last 20 years, only for some irrelevant seamonkeys to come along and localize Fate/GO which you could have done, making billions of dollars from it

for me it's hans

Attached: dsz.jpg (1137x1277, 418K)

Just watch Karna use Vasavi Shakti in Apocrypha then go do something else, only good part of that anime.

Never watched the anime, but did the worm go "OOO OOO OOO" in pain like in the VN? It was supposed to be a serious moment since it was the end, but I was cracking up laughing.

thoughts on this mad man?

Attached: twice.jpg (480x272, 26K)

Thought this from day one and still think about it.
Who the fuck names their kid Twice

Hans is unironically the og bitter virgin but can't say I disagree with him.

Not only was he wrong he was one of the direct obstacles standing in the way of the world he wanted. He was just a ghost who was too afraid to admit he'd lost, so he took out his impotent rage on innocent lives and desired for everyone else to suffer the fate he'd brought on himself.

But user, all that is incorrect. Everyone is already going to reach Enlightenment, it's already predetermined.
In continuing a HGW Buddha is basically letting humans suffer/Enlighten as is the one single advantage to living in the Human Realm, since the other realms have a much smaller chance of doing either due to either being:
Too blissful in the Deva realm
Too MOTHERFUCKING ANGRY in the Asura realm
An animal
A preta who can't comprehend the good in life
In Naraku living out a shit life burning off your negative Karma.

Objectively correct. Human's stagnate in peace times and so while war is detestable, it is a necessary thing for humans to help them progress.
The fact Quantum Timelocks now exist further emphasize how correct he was because if peace is achieved, a timeline gets pruned dooming everyone to being deleted.
It's why Amakusa's plan while correct and objectively one of the best options, wouldn't work in the long run because it would become a pruned timeline.

I meant Buddha. Extra Materials states that his natural enemy is other saviors.

>Both final bosses of Extra and CCC are assholes who shat in everything Buddism stand for.

Pic related.

Attached: 1523146026421.png (1600x1551, 1.96M)

They didn't like his first name duh.

>Everyone is already going to reach Enlightenment, it's already predetermined.
So it's okay to force centuries or even millennia of completely unnecessary suffering on them just to indulge the murderous, hateful fantasies of a single person? Buddha is the worst kind of God in the Fate setting because he wants to pass judgment on humans from the other side. He'd never dare have a taste of his own medicine, he just uses his power to take all the shortcuts for himself and those he likes, while demanding everyone else slog through torment that he throws at them for no real purpose.

>He doesn't want to do the most based route in the entire game

Attached: ArcherLaugh.jpg (225x225, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DEFW_6GMQ_I

>yfw shits about to get real.

Attached: 1433170981880.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

The timeline pruning system is so dumb, jesus christ.

Attached: 4870f846f305afcd4243193bf55b5755.jpg (1000x1000, 662K)

>that knife

fuck no. the fruit knife needs to stay.

Honestly, at this point I'm convinced it doesn't exist. Not in the sense that some form of lock-in doesn't happen, but that what those locks consist of can be influenced. Every time anyone ever tries to fuck with them, literal God steps in and throws something at them to stop it from happening. So I'm convinced it's just a formality and that the locks are pre-determined.

>When you NP for the first time
>Hearing Nero's chant and theme bleed into chorus
>Emiya plays
>Caster's full potential for magic stunlock spam being unlocked.

Attached: img000001.jpg (860x1220, 1018K)

>completely unnecessary suffering
This is missing the point. The suffering isn't unnecessary. It is a natural result of existence, it's once you personally come to understand and fully comprehend this fact that you start on the path to Enlightenment, become a Buddha yourself and then help others.
People forget that Buddha isn't God, he is a human like the rest of us and that we're all going to end up being Buddha, sitting there and watching people suffer for their own good as they too come to realize the noble path and eventually join us on the other side.
Yes suffering sucks, it's a part of life and outside of the moments where people like God and Buddha can hand out help, there's no a fuckton that can be done about it.

Mad fucking retarded. But you can just tell Nasu nearly shat himself when he figured out a way to justify Twice and Shirou's correct options somehow being wrong without directly contradicting the nature of the arguments themselves.
The fact Twice and Shirou are directly opposite but both still right speaks pretty highly to that.

Caster's was pretty lame compared to the other two since it only lasted one turn. Then again Nero's is pretty lame compared to UBW too

This would be a valid argument in normal circumstances, but you're ignoring the fact that Buddha literally came back to our side of the fence, as it were, to prevent an individual from starting down that path to Enlightenment and to help him delay everyone else from getting onto that path for as long as possible.

CCC steps it up even further, if this shit starts playing, you instantly win the game cause Gil can't job as the protagonist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfN8n4lH6pY

Attached: f71o8z84cfw11.png (658x647, 550K)

Nero's NP theme really made it enjoyable.

>99999
>DEATH

Attached: 1549672490275.jpg (604x558, 74K)

>Kiara throws him to the far side of the galaxy
>He's back in seconds
>Gil calls her a retard for forgetting that his treasury is the culmination of ALL human ingenuity, which includes inventions that haven't been made yet like vehicles capable of FTL travel

Attached: There is no war in Ba Sing Se.png (1193x825, 824K)

It was a clone of Buddha though. The Mooncell summoned him which means it was a servant version of Buddha rather than the OG.
In saying that however, think about this from Buddha's perspective.
There is only two options for facing Buddha in battle. Either you get forcibly Enlightened, which is entirely the choice of Master in this case because there is nothing that says you have to fight back against your Enlightening OR you fight on against your suffering which is also an entirely valid option considering Buddha wants you to eventually come to understand during one of your lives how this all works.

Twice wasn't exactly denied his spot either, as long as Twice existed, the war would continue and Twice would eventually get beaten anyway considering LE shows us that even Buddha gets tired of his shit and he Deadfaces because of it.

It's one of those reasonings that's like Amakusa's. It's completely understandable why he'd want to do it, and the results make sense. But that he's willing to put anyone through that kind of suffering makes his actions inexcusable, there's no other response a human can have but a need to destroy something so monstrous. And that's pretty much how the MC in Extra reacts: "Your end result is correct, but you need to die for having thought of it in the first place"

I felt like some tracks were a guitar riff away from being a SMT song.
First playthrough with caster was hard as balls. I developped some form of emotional bond with her after so many hardships.

In extra she is a somewhat beleivable genderbent version of the historical character. Now she's just a magical waifu.

Attached: __caster_and_saber_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_kotaka__c7a1c531fdec31156d88d3150a001cb (849x1200, 624K)

From left to right. Press "Enter" when you are done reading the text box to get the next one.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_series_drawn_by_amamitsu_kousuke__0eadf0b05a3a4c65839fba57813fb58 (2894x4093, 768K)

dont you need to bring a enemies near death to use EA? feels more like a final fuck you then a useful skill.

The issue is that people put the blame on Buddha for the suffering but forget that even if you remove Buddha you're still going to have suffering.
The Earth is fucked in the Extraverse, Harwey own 30% of the Land and 60% of the resources, people like Rin live on as Terrorists and the world is in an unsustainable way.

>In extra she is a somewhat beleivable genderbent version of the historical character. Now she's just a magical waifu.
There was a point where I could completely accept and envision a male Nero.
But alas.

Attached: Man Nero.jpg (300x647, 119K)

>"i am the bone of my sword"

Attached: 1527975103829.jpg (540x757, 116K)

The Earth is that fucked because of what Twice did though

His NP can only be accessed when they reach red health, which is still potentially like 9k health since enemy HP values so it's just there to seal the deal.
There's also a slightly weaker version of Ea you can use when he's at low health IIRC.

Fucking awesome.

marvelous! now go back to your general

Attached: caladbolg OP nerf pls.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

While that's true, you're forgetting that a crucial piece of that stagnation is that nobody is focused on Earth because everyone's become obsessed with trying to use the Moon Cell to fix things - which Twice has made impossible with his big Buddha roadblock that nobody knows about. So the Earth goes on stagnating, at risk of dying out permanently - so that NO ONE will survive and ever reach enlightenment, because the Moon Cell can't be confirmed or deconfirmed as an answer to the problem. And Buddha is directly contributing to this. Twice even plays a direct role in luring people to the Moon Cell, deliberately working to extend the length of this HGW obsession and the risk of all life on Earth coming to an end.

>Caladbolg was too OP
>They solve this in CCC by giving him an even more powerful attack so you'll use Caladbolg less

Attached: smug star.jpg (600x337, 56K)

I played Extra several times and never picked him, only Nero and Tamamo.

Attached: __nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_extra_ccc_and_etc_drawn_by_o_h_miona__sample-1f8352354de99a36 (600x557, 324K)

No Second Strike was the coolest shit I ever heard of.

Attached: D1SphicU4AEoWw7.jpg orig.jpg (1032x1457, 154K)

>imagine trying to agree with Nasushit shitty Buddhism and philosophies

Attached: 1556291991939.jpg (309x268, 22K)

You have to love a servant who died in 1930 or something and he still qualifies because he's that fucking good

>not male to bromance and homosex gill
you will never be his number one bro but he still like you well enough.

Yes but Buddha wasn't exactly responsible for Twice and it's all cyclic anyway. It's not like you dying here is going to matter when you reincarnate.
This is sorta the issue with this entire mess is that our perception of Buddha is more akin to God rather than what we're supposed to see him as which is a teacher.
Given Buddhism forbids us from idolizing Buddha and tells us that even if you follow his teachings, it might not necessarily lead to Enlightenment in this life, you really have to look at him as more a concept rather than an active force.
Which speaks good for a lot of us because you might find Enlightenment shitposting on the internet.

Same. I first picked Red Saber then Caster, but never played it again for archer.

and his even better if you get him as a lancer. the guy is insane.

>Charuru is an OP magical swordsman who gives zero fucks and steamrolls the entire enemy faction
>Until Scathach arrives, the extremely overwanked, literally unkillable demon goddess-sorceress that F/GO has repeatedly said has grown even stronger since she "died" and now her more famous student Cuchulainn is no match for her
>She single-handedly makes a fool out of Charlemagne, completely defeating him in less than a minute and delivering a killing blow
>That blow is deflected by based doggo himself, who tags in for Charlemagne and (You) and completely trounces his former teacher
>No excuses, no "she wasn't trying so this doesn't count", no "Charlemagne was the deciding factor", no nothing. Just a clean fucking win.
Extella Link was mediocre but damn it they did justice to my dog so I can't hate it.

Attached: Clean Win.png (1579x846, 2.75M)

>Gil
>ugly
Horrible taste zasshu

Attached: 1538346285771.jpg (800x600, 57K)

>when you're so fucking cool that you exist in both the Extraverse and the Koha-Ace universe as credible threats

Li Shuwen is what humanity should strive to be.

What the fuck did they do to Tamamo in extella. Even her voice sounds different. I haven't checked if it's the same VA but they sound completely different.

It's the same VA but in Extra Tamamo is trying VERY hard to be a cutesy, kawaii and lovable wife so you won't hate her. Extella is post-character development so she has her more natural, mature tone, especially when she's trying to be extra-special evil so nobody will try and hurt (You). She still says cutesy things but it's just because she's a little bit of an idiot.

It's the same person

I'm not gay like you

Attached: __nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_taya_5323203__396cd035a7a3c14074 (1181x1771, 1.04M)

She sounded like a peppy young girl in Extra but I think it was legitimately supposed to be an act, otherwise they wouldn't change the direction of the voice and intonation.
She sounds like a hag now.
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJvdsu3Sp4

Attached: CbvlLMiUAAITtyA.jpg large.jpg (598x714, 98K)

Old Guys qualify as the coolest fucking servant type.

Attached: 1547359055209.jpg (720x480, 52K)

Attached: 1547357252386.png (600x888, 721K)

>Poisons idiot fat director
>So flabbergasted he still loves her after that she can't help but set him on the right track for the antidote
>Could easily fuck you over to death and achieve her goals, but saves your life anyway because you did the same for her
Say something nice about Tamamo Gun

Attached: Vitchbitch.png (700x680, 257K)

Reminder that in his boss fight in FGO, he smacks your servants silly as a pure human.

Daji was best known for her invention of a method of torture known as Paolao (炮烙). A bronze cylinder covered with oil was heated like a furnace with charcoal beneath until its sides became extremely hot. The victim was made to walk on top of the slowly heating cylinder and he was forced to shift his feet to avoid the burning. The oily surface made it difficult for the victim to maintain his position and balance. If the victim fell into the charcoal below, he would be burnt to death. The victim was forced to dance and scream in agony before dying while the observing King Zhou and Daji would laugh in delight.
No thank you. Even if I'm not on the receiving end I still have some morals

While I'm not an Oldguyfag, I 100% respect the choices they put in this game and how they wrote them.
Moriarty actually being played by Fran or Sitting EX shitting on Musashi are all excellent.

My personal preference for Li Shuwen is more the fact he's infinitely driven, professional when on the job but ultimately does love a good battle like Cu, his only wish for the Grail is to fight himself and in Extella his entire plan after leaving Nero is to travel the world, beat up people and snap spears with the wording that it doesn't matter if it's Karna, Cu or any other person in the world.

>Not female to get even more shit from Gil for your gender as he refuses to ever admit Hakunon is just slightly below Enkidu tier
Either gender is great with Gil, but he gives female Hakuno even more shit cause she's a girl mongrel, yet the smug bastard saves your life at the end of the game telling the Moon cell to go fuck itself as he brings you on a space adventure. The fact we never got Bro Gil in English is a travesty

Attached: Fate.EXTRA.CCC.600.2039307.jpg (500x600, 51K)

BB is a cute

I think it was established that Cu CAN actually beat Scat, but only if he isn't restricted by the servant class system and had access to all his abilities.

Which is further retarded because Cu is basically the only servant in the entire franchise that's so heavily restricted by class.

>Asks you which boy you want to fug the most
>No option to tell him "Rin"

Attached: I scream but God doesn't listen.png (362x324, 459K)

Nero in Extra was good, Nasu's Iskandar(saberface) wannabe but fun. After CCC, Nero was ruined and she ruins everything she is in. What a shame.

Not that user but you're so fucking right. Cu having access NATURALLY to 6 classes really limits his potential overall when you realize that the only other people really close to that is Hercules who is the base standard for Bad Motherfucker.

I prefer Male MC with Gil during CCC ending.
Gil shows respect to BB's endeavors, it was touching and so was the farewell.

Attached: 7ab98df5b788182b4a19e6f73c7fbaae.jpg (1500x1020, 610K)

>Iskandar(saberface)
I remember reading somewhere that Nasu himself said that if he had written Iskandar, he would act like Nero.

There's a reason Cu is known as Irish Hercules. Man is an absolute monster. Berserker Cu with his warpspasms when

Attached: 2frgcjdxweez.png (600x527, 392K)

Daji was a psychotic bitch but knowing fates, they mellowed her out to turn her into waifu material.

Starting up the original Extra now, which servant should I pick?

Imagine Cu having access to not only his lancer abilities, but warp spasm, runes, and other shit because he has access to the rider and saber classes.

She's still pretty evil and wants you dead. She just has a minor soft spot for your fat piece of shit sidekick, and saves your life from a situation she put you in because you showed her some unasked-for kindness and she refuses to not return a favor when even a filthy worthless human would.

The one you like.

Caster for a harder mode, and honestly she gives more info on the game than the other two.

Do you want to cruise through the story or what.
If yes, just pick Nero or Archer.
Tamamo is the cutest in this game but she also takes up til around 2/3rd of the game before she breaks it

>Berserker Cu with his warpspasms when
Honestly, I know Cu says he doesn't like that form and I can understand why he doesn't considering he goes actual Berserker "can't tell friend from foe" berserk.
However, I know what I want from an FGO event if I could have a choice. An event where the event rewards are just 3* Cu but one of every class (with enough copies for NP5) so that you could actually run an entire team of Cu for all the standard classes.

It does help she shares no connection to previous works, even if Nero being a saberface counts toward that.

>Berserker Cu Alter is said in the mats to be in a lot of ways worse than regular Cu
>Still solos an entire Holy Grail War up against some of the most powerful servants in lore
Cu is one of those characters who gets shit on by plot armor and being stuck as a side character, but when he's given the spotlight he's fucking unstoppable.

Attached: A dog and his dogs.png (512x724, 326K)

>Cu runs around with Fragarach and unlike Bazett it comes with every ability and can be used as a normal NP without having to Autocounter.

Cu is low-key packing a really solid moveset as a servant and the container system is really letting him down.

I don't mind infodumps and hard mode sounds fine to me, so I'll go with Caster.

archer was my favorite over all. he really fits the theme of the game. the no talent master with a servant who has no name.

A shame something so cool just ended up as some horny bitch's OC

Attached: 1549432190936.jpg (1200x888, 161K)

It's not infodumps, she just has something extra for the main plot of the game compared to the other two.
Her route is also more tongue in cheek and meta than the others.

Don't forget as a rider he'd have a chariot drawn by the greatest horse to ever live, a charioteer pal who's almost as stronk as him, and the chariot itself is so powerful it can kill nearly a million warriors in a single battle

Is reincarnation a thing in the fate verse? I thought the soul just went back to the root on death and stopped existing.

>Cu Alter is strong enough to Kill Karna with Gae bolg, make Arjuna back down from a fight by telling him he'll kill him if he doesn't shut up, and disembowels Scathach leaving her for dead
>Cu Alter has said that he's scared of his regular for when he's Warpspasming
Best Dog is such an absolute beast that it's criminal FGO hasn't done a chapter focused on him and the Ulster cycle. I'd pay top dollar for an RPG (not marvelous musou shit) with Cu as your servant

Attached: CuChulainn.jpg (1500x838, 98K)

I don't "get" the servant system. So it's a bootleg version of the Grand Servant system which is based on the Beast system or something like that. So why do "Grand" servants even exist if Alaya or whichever summons them has access to the throne, which is where their souls are kept or something. I get limitations when the world isn't doing the summoning but normal mages, but why would the world need to be restricted by something like servant containers?

America was just pretty shit overall, some cute bits but a lot of wasted time and wasted potential. Pretty much every singularity up until Camelot suffered from this, where stuff just happens and none of it matters and none of the characters matter either. Poor writing is pretty much the only culprit, sadly. Cu Alter's motivation is that he doesn't have any motivation, ridiculously enough. It makes sense for a berserker but it's really unsatisfying for the reader.

Remember to play as girl for superior experience starting from really cute looking skill animation to hairstyle that doesn't look like bird's nest

The servant system right now it's what happens when you keep adding layers of retardation and retcons to a simple thing that was thoroughly explained in its original work.

Because the servant system is just a bastardised version of the original some mages invented to have competitions. Servants only have a fraction of their full power cause they're restricted by the limitations of the servant system and the vessels it makes, and don't have grand servant vessels provided by Gaia

nasu literally made that up for CCC though

I see nips making fun of him for it all the time.

>tfw fantranslation never

It still hurts.

>and don't have grand servant vessels provided by Gaia
That's what I don't get, the vessels exist because it's normally impossible to bring someone back from the dead or something, but shouldn't the the World be able to do that since it's the World?

Just learn Japanese.

Okay, but JP games' font is usually too small for me to read pro and I'm deaf, so even if it has voice acting I'm fucked.

:D

Attached: 1557000892813.png (551x52, 5K)

being unable to undo death is an universal constant in the nasuverse.

unless you're mashu, then you can be revived.

As a Luviafag, I'm pretty okay with it especially since it's the same artist as Emperor Moth. Better than her getting Takao'd or Keitarou'd like Pavarti or Nightingale.

Attached: b6965f18296dcd92dd792c092fdb08d773d6685d.jpg (1000x685, 95K)

The world itself only summons grand servants to combat the evils of humanity, and provides the grand vessel for them itself. In Grail wars, the mages tap into the throne of heroes, and basically download a incomplete copy of the hero into an empty manakin made of Mana. Grand servants are autonomous and can exist perfectly fine without Mana since Gaia gives them infinite amounts, regular servants need Mana to materialise and get it from their masters usually cause the planet doesn't give them shit since it didn't authorize them

Luvia should've been Quetzalcoatl way back when Rin was announced as Ishtar. Wrestling fanatic, Ishtar's rival in Babylonia, it was too perfect

>there will never be a true fate RPG in the style of the original VN with manly servants that love you tenderly in between getting butchered in bad ends
gay rights when

Attached: kermit.jpg (800x741, 56K)

Basically think of it as a save state of the hero that the mage downloads and uses, and when that servant is defeated all the experiences go back to the original and the throne. Death's not being undone, you're just fiddling with a ghost basically

Why is he such a bitch faggot?

Attached: faggot.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

It was mildly nice at the end where Medb's dead and he starts descending into fight autism

What if that was originally the case but Hiroe was told no? Or if Hiroe told them no?

Zero explained it best. He has too much good guy karma

His indifference towards everything giving way to fight autism when Medb is gone is a nice touch, he doesn't have to be the perfect King he felt obligated to be for her anymore, so even if he's emotionally stunted he still has Cu's fight boner inside himself

I like that when he died he straight up told everyone to fuck off though, it feels like too often anger is subsided in his character archetype in favor of them being "the better man"

Isnt that the same group that has been working on those fantranslations for like 8 years now?
After that much time I dont feel confident about what they say.

Hold up, you be sayin CCC is translated?! Is it worth it to play both Extra and CCC? I wanna go with Tamamo-sama.

CCC is not translated, and likely won't be any time soon

It's not really Nasu who forces her. Remember, Nero is Sakurai's favorite, so blame her.

youtube.com/watch?v=7r7drRsDAgY
Extra had a kino final boss theme.
I love these abstract final boss themes more than generic epics orchestral tracks.

Attached: 1555871687603.jpg (2000x1333, 1.07M)

This, Nero is perfectly fine in Extra and CCC, shit Nasu wrote, It's Sakurai's massive lady boner for Nero that made her how she is now

FGO keeps putting characters from CCC in so it must be good
r-right

I realized that the dungeons were the way they are because PSP probably couldnt handle what they had in mind but I wouldnt have minded some actual dungeons in really low texture instead.

I want these fags to just release the hack tools for ccc which aren't even their own.

>still no Fate Battle Royale game
>when the original HGW was literally a battle royale

Attached: 1554424802578.jpg (1364x2048, 431K)

They are stupid for not just opening a Patreon and getting it on with.
I believe theres still plenty people around who want japanese only jrpgs to be fantranslated.

NES games are getting translated all the time. I mean, they're a lot simpler than a PSP game sure, but the interest is definitely there.

It was a f2p BR where the mods had cheats and one class is blatantly overpowered compared to the rest.

It's called Fate/Grand Order Arcade. It's shit, I should know, I played it.

FGO is bad enough, do you really want the kind of people a BR would bring in?

please the only thing that motivates Nasu the manchild to write Nero is his hate boner for urobutcher

Attached: 1554069865166.jpg (659x520, 69K)

Even the knife has no soul.

Attached: 1529231286625.png (640x480, 224K)

Attached: 1553349030908s.jpg (250x227, 9K)

Attached: 1505999318326.jpg (1024x639, 159K)

Would that bring in more money?

Attached: 1536662416307.png (817x817, 319K)

>Nasu has a hate boner for urobutcher
They literally play D&D together still. That's how they came up with him doing Zero in the first place

It's an awful picture

Attached: 62649274_p0.jpg (3000x2500, 704K)

Attached: DtstdoIU8AUUrOS.jpg (857x1200, 149K)

would you really make non canon your """"friends"""""" work user? , or kill his the character that he made on a shitty spinoff to push your saber face ? because they are """""friends""""" ?

Attached: 1546988690307.jpg (1618x1823, 667K)

>spawn with Berserker
>die instantly from the mana drain

>spawn with Caster
>half of the players resist/are immune to their attacks
>get betrayed by my Servant because “inferior magus lol”

>spawn with Assassin
>can’t fight for shit, so I wait for everyone else to kill each other
>Assassin tried to stealth-kill the last Master
>can’t, because Servants move and react at supersonic speeds
>get BTFO’d instantly

Yeah bro, sounds fun

Attached: B06DA50E-7295-4D85-B8D2-7C0D832A5D74.jpg (1366x768, 216K)

Attached: 194 - 4gGTqFA.png (208x272, 26K)

>Non canon in the nasuverse
There's no such thing as non canon with any of Nasu's works or any other works under his series. They're all canon in different timelines, Zero has just as much credibility as Grand order and Stay Night in Universe

Perfect size.

Passionlip > BB >>> every other sakuraface >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other female character in this series

Attached: DyJm_STVsAA6qlQ.jpg (1200x1600, 207K)

Too bad I already learned japanese and played through the game by the time it took to get translated

I want a Tsukihime remake with art from an artist that doesn't constantly sameface.

Shit, I just started learning Jap and I'll probably be done playing the game by the time anyone gets off their ass and actually translates this shit

I want to die by paizuri

What a coincidence. I also want you to die.

I'd play a Fate themed battle royale.

by paizuri?

96 58 86

Attached: 952b43a032705447c175c50c3b40807e.jpg (500x837, 182K)

I rather impregnate Passionlip than paizuri
Raw Sex > Deepthroat > Paizuri > everything else is trash

Attached: 67806260_p3.jpg (893x1082, 339K)

Forget BB for a second, I'm still buttblasted that they threw out all of Liz's character development and did a total rerun of her arc in Extella for the F/GO babs that never played CCC

She was comic relief and a recurring jobber in CCC but she had her serious moment at the end and didn't have to be an eternal meme.

Fuck F/GO and fuck Fate/Extella

>thick square glasses

Attached: 1507698299897.jpg (427x479, 49K)

how can this man make such big tiddies but still make an innocent manga on the side

I am pretty sure Herk is a strong contender to being heavily nerfed by his class container.

774 has always been a porn artist, only recently he started experimenting with a SFW manga

Imagine having the potential for being the strongest motherfucker ever but because of the game rules you end up becoming a comical relief character instead.

Lancer Class, not even once.

Even Diarmuid becomes an MC-tier badass as a Saber, albeit one that looks like a huge rockabilly fag.

I'll always prefer FSfag's though, RIP

Attached: Saber Diarmuid.png (300x425, 221K)

Then this should've happened.

Attached: 1476086524641.jpg (550x1156, 254K)

Extra was pure shit and no amount of atmosphere or music can save it
Same thing with CCC, anyone who actually likes it is either a nasudrone or has severe shit taste

PP in BB

Attached: db6c9b9f867b4260219c6ae030f727d9.jpg (800x1280, 242K)

Imagine having and posting this shit taste

Attached: 72370807_p0.jpg (711x1000, 184K)

To be fair, even nerfed, Cu Chulainn is still one of the strongest Servants. He just had the misfortune of having Kotomine as his Master. The problem with Cu Chulainn is is that he always gets stuck with the worst situations and roles. He's rarely allowed to actually play to his strengths. The reason he was able to dominate in the Fuyuki Singularity was because he had no restrictions and Saber wasn't even trying to win in the first place.

>All these brainlets who don't fucking undestand "If you meet the Budha on the roadside, you kill him"

He's not your fucking bearded dad promising you paradise you bunch of idiots.

Banana tits

>got into Nagatoro when it first released
>also got into guro, and found some voreshit about some princesses getting skinned and roasted alive and then eaten
>mfw they were both from the same person
Man, what a fucking career this guy had

Attached: A508A270-8941-4575-AC55-8F445F33B3C4.png (234x234, 109K)

>Started with Extra on the PSP thinking it was this fate/stay night everyone was excited for
>It wasn't but I grooved on it all the same
>Played the F/SN routes eventually
>Kinda like FGO
I'm a terrible person.

Attached: what are birds.gif (250x250, 847K)

Well, you had an initial experience few people ever get. One full of confusion I bet.

Attached: 1554738160058.jpg (2661x1500, 303K)

You played the original game and thus are not a secondary. This makes you a good fan of the Fate series

You should really drop gacha games though.

I know I should drop it, but I liked the camelot and babylon arcs a decent amount.
But I haven't spent a time on this game and never will.

Attached: 1536470252781.gif (437x415, 271K)

>Next Lostbelt is India

god please be better than america
please do it justice

also if the fucking tree isn't called Ashoka you've fucked up Nasu

Attached: Reaction (189).png (1276x540, 602K)

You fellas hyped for /oursensei/'s anime? Finally we get comfy Clock Tower shenanigans.

>Kinda like FGO
I shit talk it as much as the next guy but i've enjoyed the chapters written by Nasu. The CCC event was fun, especially with best boi Gawain.

Attached: 1556376549969.jpg (750x1334, 155K)

Was a really nice thread reminiscing.

I hate those blonde fucks

Spending money isn't the issue. I mean, it is but it's not the only issue.

It's not a game. It's a trap made to make you waste money. Go play videogames instead. Or get started with learning Japanese or something. Anything is better than gacha.

Attached: 1509676982853.png (534x456, 121K)

Which servant could withstand snapping Thanos' army away?

When the fuck IS CCC going to et done?

Herc maybe. He'd be dusted once, then he'd be immune to it.

No. I have zero love for Waver.

All of them, they're not alive.

Alternatively, maybe Berserkers might be immune because they're not intelligent and Thanos only kills sentient life, right?

It's airing on July right?

>Thanos only kills sentient life, right?
Nah he gets the animals too.

Don't even bother trying to reason with waifu fags, and definitely don't bother with Fate waifu fags, they are quite literally the lowest common denominator of anime fans, absolute trash existences that don't deserve your sympathy

Shiki can kill Thanos

Attached: 1503207063275.jpg (2250x1600, 775K)

At least you're not a secondary but FGO writing is good and the events are just fan service, fgo starting is shit and generic af until camelot also the same applies to GBF

It's funny because that would only work on Herc once.

But seriously, is that guy ever going to finish translating CCC?

Attached: 70253768_p0.jpg (772x1159, 193K)

Really? I don't care for capeshit but that doesn't make sense. He did it because civilizations consume resources too fast but what's the point in cutting down half of the people if you also cut down half of the food too?

Attached: 1548286052998.png (706x412, 278K)

The answer is no

Why's that? Him and Alexander were the best parts of Zero.

Yes sir

Attached: 1555880574053.jpg (579x1045, 437K)

is commie ever going to finish the mahoyo translation?

Unfortunately, no.

Attached: 67806260_p0.jpg (927x1138, 192K)

Let me rephrase, based on my viewing of the last movie, it is implied that he got the animals too. Either that or every animal decided to take a vacation to Jamaica during the whole thing.

Well, at least I'm already learning japanese, maybe I'll be able to play it in a year or so.

He's less of an asshole because he isn't the F/SN Shinji. Remember Extra takes place in the 2030s. All the familiar characters are descendants of the ones we know, it's just coincidence the avatars they use in the moon cell look like the ones we know.
Pic related is the real Shinji in Fate/Extra

Attached: smolshinji.png (464x873, 642K)

The team that's working on CCC is a bunch of nobodies that never finish anything.

>Actual relevant news

iwakuraproductions.wordpress.com/

The same guys are working on Sakura Taisen(PC) translation. A new team started independant work on the Saturn version of the game and these guys handed out all of their work and are supposedly working together.

>As you may have heard, another team began their own translation project for Sakura Wars… only the Saturn version.
>I thought it seemed silly to make them do double work when we had so much done, so we decided to join forces, Japan and Paris Troupe style.

And here's the relevant part:

>And as the deluge of comments and tweets imply, no, CCC is not cancelled, it’s on the backburner so projects like this and Eternal Punishment(which are WORLDS easier) can see completion.

So yeah, CCC translation is 100% halted in favor of other games. You better start doing those Japanese lessons.

Attached: 1458400433540.jpg (576x521, 43K)

He was an originally fairly minor character who's somehow connected to just about everything. Every single writer EXCEPT Nasu seems to want to use him, and the importance of his character has become incredibly bloated. It's as if the other writers want to add some authenticity to their work and the only way they know how to do that is by shoving El Melon into it.

That's the right way to go about it.

Attached: D13hc4pU0AAAz3t.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1210, 246K)

>start 486446514 projects
>never finish any
Some people are so fucking retarded.

Attached: 1555910911803.jpg (222x210, 22K)

I have hope Sakura Taisen will finally be finished now. It's one of the most important and influential VN style games ever made and it's unplayable in English even though multiple translation guides of it exist.

With the Saturn being wide open now we've gotten a few fantranslations from it, including Policenauts and Shining Force 3. Maybe now it's Sakura Taisen's turn.

Fate CCC will have to wait maybe another 4 or 5 years.

I want to bully him

Memes and her big, fat tits
Secondaries love those two though. They always talk about them because of shitty memes, how they look, and other shit like "Umu" and "Mikon!".

Attached: Hmm.png (172x178, 51K)

>Alice getting doll'd by Meltlilith
>Alice in Last encore
Literally why?
Nasu really hates Alice for some reason.

Attached: hinata.png (712x905, 658K)

Alice exists to make you cry.