What are some good games mocking and ridiculing Christians and christianity...

What are some good games mocking and ridiculing Christians and christianity? I had a shitty morning Yea Forums and I need aomething to cheer me up.

Attached: 051b3d2881e2d9109145bd1d0feaef29990300-wm.jpg (640x920, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/atheism/
youtu.be/30AunYXtYDg?t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SMT you fucking edge lord but again not sure if you could handle it

Attached: 844B52AF-94D7-41E7-9B2E-1EF9F8DE4C29.jpg (800x800, 633K)

reddit.com/r/atheism/

Persona 5

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Play any JRPG where the church features a central role. Most of the time, the Christianity-analogue turns out to be evil (shout-out to FFT)

I dont think I have a fedora image big enough for OP.

Whats so edgy about not believling in a magic sky daddy and santa claus?

The holidays aren't pagan,just celebrated on the same day cuz who gives a fuck when you celebrate as long as u do
You must be completely ignorant of Horus to think he's simmilar to jesus

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, Reddit is two blocks down.

DUDE GODS NOT REAL XDDD WUBBA RUBBA RUB DUB MORTY!

Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.'

>You must be completely ignorant of Horus to think he's simmilar to jesus

LMAO!!!
>born an immaculate conception from a virgin
>had disciples
>performed miracles while alive
>sacrificed himself for mankind

What am I missing?

Can you prove the book is fiction?
>inb4 biblical literalist quotemining

>teenager
how old?

>I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago
Yep, you're a teenager, alright.

Fuck Yoou

I'd rather be an ignorant Christian than a hateful atheist. Go in peace.

Attached: 1556894610102.jpg (232x293, 11K)

>I'm just an atheist teenager

Attached: GaGaGaPromo-GoldionHammer.jpg (900x730, 316K)

Dabbed on the jewish merchants

I would say the bait needs improvement but you sleazy little weasel you already got a bunch of you's including mine.

not vidya

Attached: 1498792411266.png (483x368, 260K)

*claps and cheers for islam*

Attached: 1555951249790.jpg (1024x854, 122K)

>Yea Forums unironically supports religion now simply because its a chance to play the contrarian
lmao

youtu.be/30AunYXtYDg?t=11

Attached: 1547973473384.jpg (800x800, 135K)

isnt this a copypasta?

>virgin
mural and textual evidence from Egypt indicates Isis used Osiris penis she created to conceive Horus
>disciples
Horus had only four disciples and then sixteen
>miracles
yeah he performed "miracles" but no mention of exorcizing demons, raising people from the dead or walking on water
>death and sacrifice
in most stories he never died. there was no crucifixion. instead he merges with Ra then dies and gets reborn every time the sun rises. there was no sacrifice for his life to carry the sins of past present and future nor was there a sacrifice to get humans to heaven since no one else was worthy

>it is now considered to be rebellious to be a good Christian with strong western values and a loving family

I know right? Its pathetic. They think it somehow makes them smarter or better people to believe in some invisible best friend.

>christianity just copied paganism therefore I am an atheist

no, you should be a pagan, logically. And don't worry so much about plagiarism, it doesn't matter. books and the pope and the church are all irrelevant to faith, you just need to listen to god when he talks to you.

Attached: cancer.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

omg this so much this...! everytime society makes progress the bottom feeders tries to go against majority and as we all know a team is as strong as the weak link. if everyone was on the same page we would be making ckntact with extraterrestrial beings right this moment.
maybe, just maybe theres nothing wrong about that