Games that you can no longer enjoy after becoming redpilled?

Games that you can no longer enjoy after becoming redpilled?

Attached: 27db2e48b1c15605d40d55975bdcb65343f4cc57.jpg (616x353, 40K)

If your opinion on something you like is so easily swayed, you should kill yourself

Attached: 3438158096.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Cringe post

sure if you 'becoming redpilled' means 'playing system shock 1 & 2'

What's the best way to play Bioshock in 2019? Are the remasters on Steam any good?

play ss2

Remaster on Steam is actually shittier than original in almost every way imaginable.
The only reason to play it is if you want to do achievements.
It also tends to crash the game, but if you don't rebind the controls, you might actually play through it safely.
But yeah, the origina Bioshockl is better.

you don't need to play Bioshock to understand that Rand was a moron, just read any of her books
though to be fair Infinite showed that Levine is a moron too

Whats wrong with the first Bioshock? The second one has "Ebil white people" in it, but whats the problem with the first?

>The second one has "Ebil white people" in it
literally what did he mean by this

All of them.

>confusing Infinite with Bioshock 2

Fpbp

How about some games that you can no longer enjoy since you've taken the brown pill.

no, that game blows

ss2 is fucking nothing like bioshock, this zoomer meme needs to end

He meant to write SSX 2. He's a big snow boarding fan, I know him.

would you kindly elaborate on your opinion of this game?

After being red pilled does the game make you feel bitter?
Did you wish that such a city could exist in reality?

If by "redpilled" you noticed that all the main characters are jews and they try and shoehorn in random Holocoaster stuff into the narrative, it's really not that bad. Especially since Tenenbaum is by no means a morally good character, and Sander Cohen never brings up his ethnicity at all. The rest of the story about man trying to play God and the advantages and disadvantages to an AnCap society overshadow the whiney jew shit.

Attached: manchoosesslaveobeys.jpg (1366x768, 133K)

I don't understand. I consider myself pretty conservative and I can still enjoy this game. Any idea taken too far can become a bad thing. I have some issues with big business and capitalism, but I vote Republican because liberal ideologies are far more dangerous and damaging to society. Still something like Bioshock is more of a parody of the Ayn Rand philosophy than an actual realization of it. I've only read The Fountainhead though, so maybe it's spot on for Atlas Shrugged.

Attached: Ayn.jpg (306x450, 53K)

>Game points out the redpill is full of shit

>Welp guess I can't enjoy it now

Attached: 1496863441472.jpg (600x552, 196K)

I don't think she was a moron, but she beats you over the head with her ideas. She wasn't a very good writer.

>The second one has "Ebil white people"
Are you stupid? If anything 2 is the one that shit the hardest on communism

>Tenenbaum is by no means a morally good character.

You realize the people that make it to the top are generally sociopaths that fuck people over on the way up, don't you?

>Game exaggerates the redpill to the biggest extreme.
>redpill is full of shit

It's just like the character that libs have built for modern republicans. Most republicans aren't evil racist nazis. It's a fear tactic used to make boogeymen where there aren't any.

>Most republicans aren't evil racist nazis.

And most Democrats aren't evil anti-white communists

democrats have plenty of anti-white support though

Attached: 1.png (689x218, 22K)

I think democrats have good intentions, but there ideas don't align with the reality of what's going on in the world. You can't explain to them that giving people "free" money doesn't actually help anyone, and it's also not actually free. But I also don't understand someone making billions of dollars a year and paying their employees a shit wage.

>anti-white
Maybe if you guys stopped being so fucking cringe we'd let you live.

>Letting people prosper in the country we built is considered cringe

zoomerpilled

>we built
Now that's rich coming from an incel gamer.

>ss2 is fucking nothing like bioshock
???????????
what did he mean by this

>We'd let you live

Not that's rich coming from an incel gamer.

I brought her up more because the story doesn't paint her in a "dindu nuffin" angle and she's actually a character with good and bad traits. This is certainly more than you can say for most woman characters in modern media, particularly a jewish woman. If Bioshock were made in 2019 she would have been a flawless Mary Sue and the "boohoo Nazis" shit would have been cranked up to 11.

We might both be incel gamers but at least I'm just messing around here. You actually think you're fighting some cringy culture war.

>play remaster
>get to the part where you have to give up your weapons
>get them back
>they're fucking out of order
>there's no fix

You are so divorced from the reality of the argument, it's astonishing.
Nobody thinks welfare programs are just free money that comes out of nowhere, pretty much every substantial welfare proposal comes with plans on how to pay for it.
The argument isn't about whether or not it's realistic, it's about whether or not you're okay with people in the richest country on earth being homeless, starving and lacking healthcare or education, or if you're not okay with those things.

I dunno, the idea of labeling honest, regular workers as ”moochers” just because they don’t create their own companies seems rather retarded. While I get the idea behind idolizing exceptional individuals who create new stuff and innovations, it seems unrealistic to expect that world would work if everyone was that, without the regular Joes keeping the mundane stuff running.

>being so retarded that you don’t get the message of Bioshock 2

Attached: 56B79532-ECFC-4836-AB17-F2450D0F0DCC.jpg (800x1169, 82K)

Atlas Shrugged is plenty good if you like literal 80 page long radio speeches that soapbox Rand’s ideology

Welfare doesn't help anyone. It has ruined black people, and is starting to ruin white people too.
>The argument isn't about whether or not it's realistic, it's about whether or not you're okay with people in the richest country on earth being homeless, starving and lacking healthcare or education, or if you're not okay with those things.

Most homeless people have mental illness or they're homeless by choice. Go to New Orleans; it's all early-twenties druggie crusys who panhandle for meth. And no, I'm not okay with my hard earned money paying for some fatfuck's double bipass, or some smokers lung transplant. I'm also not okay with my hard earned money helping someone get a gender studies degree, or some other degree that has no value. Libs think that rich people are the ones that will pay for all of this, therefore making it free, and that's just not how it works. If you want something in life, you should have to work for it. Plus most jobs nowadays offer health insurance and there are plenty of scholarship programs and grants.

that is not at all what her philosophy was about, the moochers are the people who use their money to get more money

she gave a lot of respect for anyone that was hardworking, not just because they are exceptional but because they utilize their abilities
in her books there are always really smart or powerful people who are portrayed as moochers because they are lazy

What I got from The Fountainhead was that she thought the majority of people are sheep (which they are), and they're afraid of new ideas/innovations especially if they're told specifically to oppose them.
No thanks. I got my feel with The Fountainhead. That books should've been 400 pages tops. I wouldn't have finished it if I hadn't been living on a boat at the time.

Bioshock 2 is unironically the best and funnest game in the entire series. The story is sweet and simple and the gameplay is vastly improved. Minerva's Den is an amazing DLC as well.

Attached: delta.gif (320x180, 1.39M)

>The argument isn't about whether or not it's realistic

Spoken like a true liberal.

topkek

Attached: White_2.jpg (252x479, 19K)