Just got this, what am I in for

Just got this, what am I in for

Attached: ea95b42f4d8029ac2510571cc8dbdae4.jpg (1200x630, 433K)

rootin' tootin' point-n-shootin'

shit sjw movie game. super pozzed. Shitty mission design. Stronk 19th century woymn

Attached: 6abec4a812a52d5f1d63887bc13339253a9aac27.jpg (790x790, 292K)

Mangoes

The ultimate Tahiti mango farming simulator

>10 hours of learning the controls
>start new game once you got them down
>turn auto aim back on as manual aim is criminally slow with controller
>enjoy comfy game for another 10-20 hours
>watch gang slowly fall apart
>stop playing as it isn't comfy anymore

The best game of this generation that PClards still haven't recovered from.

Attached: 8noqmh8vdwt21.jpg (2048x2048, 1.33M)

Great in every way bar gameplay

slow paced kino

look at this fucking fedoralord shit

>10 hours of learning the controls
>start new game once you got them down

you must be handicapped if you actually had to do this

If those faggots at Rockstar seriously try to pull another GTA 5 where they wait for the next gen of consoles to come out so they can do a "remaster" for them before selling on PC, I will straight up never buy another Rockstar game again. Every other game company manages to sell their shit simultaneously or at worst have a short delay between console and PC but they still at least tell us what the plan is. These fucking Jews explicitly lie to us and try to get us to double or even triple dip. It is by far the most shady kikeshit I've ever seen any game company pull and they do not get near enough hate for it.

comfy and visually beatiful game, but sadly R* kept the bland mission structure

unmitigated boredom

forced walking sections out the ass

weapons and gear resetting on horseback

choking linearity while doing story missions because the Hausers were more interested in making a 50-hour long movie than a video game

Comfy game if you're not a zoomer with ADHD

oh and I forgot the 5-20 seconds long animations for picking shit up

Spoiler-free advice:
1. Take your time with this game. You only get to play through it blind once. Engage with your camp members and do the companion missions when they pop up.
2. DO NOT PURCHASE FIREARMS IN THE BEGINNING, you will get them as the game progresses. The only exception would be the Varmint Rifle.
3. On the westernmost coast of Lake Isabella (A lake located in the upper left snowy corner of the map), there is a white horse that will spawn. It is the best overall horse breed in the game and you can go looking for it once you start chapter 2.
4. The point of no return for doing all side content is the final mission of Chapter 4 (Banking, the old American Art), which is started by talking to Dutch at your camp. Do ANYTHING else you want to before that point, because you may not be able to after that.
5. Every 40 people you greet in a particular town raises your honor by one notch; you only have to greet each person once.

Attached: 20190413_022012_IMG_5490.png (186x186, 3K)

no, it's you

and you

Do you remember all the San Andreas rumors and urban legends floating around back in the mid 2000s? Imagine a game where all of those are real.

One of the most satisfying double barrel shotguns in gaming.

Doesn't matter, just get out of here and have fun with the game before you get spoilered.

Really fun game, hampered by Rockstar's shitty mechanics that people didn't like in prior games. You'll get frustrated at shit, but it's worth it.

Attached: Rdr2_screenshot.jpg (1920x1072, 193K)

>1. Take your time with this game.
As if you have any choice.

>2. DO NOT PURCHASE FIREARMS IN THE BEGINNING
Good tip, since you can't sell shitty weapons you don't want anymore so you'll have to scroll through longer in the idiotic weapon selection wheel. Also ocassionally the game auto-selects these weapons for you because fuck you ;)

>3. On the westernmost coast of Lake Isabella... It is the best overall horse breed in the game
If you mean the white arabian, it's a shit horse because it throws you off at the slightest whiff of danger. There were better ways of finding a good horse (like the Turkoman), but Rockstar patched that shit out. But yeah, best horse in the early game, I guess.

A good game at its core with a great central character arc, mechanically bogged down by a lot of tedious details that you just have to sort of get used to.

Be prepared to be brutally judged by the game for any small crime and how the system to conceal your identity doesn't work.

Attached: Doc Holliday Red.jpg (466x551, 124K)

A plan.

The aiming is the only reason I'm still holding out for PC for kb+m controls. I'm trash with console shooting.

I feel like the bounty system is really divisive with people saying you just have to be careful about it while using a mask and new outfit, and others saying that it just feels broken.

I'm guess I'm of the latter because I found that trying to do crimes, even in the middle of nowhere, was never worth it because it almost always ended with having to pay off a bounty.

>DO NOT PURCHASE FIREARMS IN THE BEGINNING
Why not? You are going to have more money than you can spend anyway, you can freely buy everything you want without a worry.
>On the westernmost coast of Lake Isabella (A lake located in the upper left snowy corner of the map), there is a white horse that will spawn. It is the best overall horse breed in the game and you can go looking for it once you start chapter 2.
Shitty horse that is scared of everything and looks like Arthur is riding a pony, not worth the trip.

A pretty good western with a slow burn that's worth it

>but they still at least tell us what the plan is.
I'm sure Rockstar has a plan...
Dutch.jpg

I quit playing that because of it. To me it felt like the game was telling me how I should play it not how I wanted too. Which is a big no in video games but even worse of a no in open world.
I did watch my brother finish the game so I have no urge to return to it.

I had like one clean and successful getaway in the whole game, where I stole a wagon of lumber that some foreman refused to sell to me for an unmarked quest.

But I feel like every time I tried to sneak onto a train with a mask for an on-wheels robbery every lawman within ten miles instantly knew who and where I was.