What mouse do you use Yea Forums?

What mouse do you use Yea Forums?

Attached: g703.jpg (640x480, 23K)

I'm using and old Razer Deathadder 3.5G
I hate it, the scroll stoped working in 2 weeks. Now after 3 or 4 years it is disconnecting.
I'm gonna buy a Logitech now but not sure if MX518 or a G502

Attached: file.png (640x480, 146K)

I'm using the Logitech G Pro right now. Shit is good.

Logitech G400

Attached: 81wlRnbDgxL._SX425_.jpg (425x371, 12K)

I'm sure as fuck not answering this question. Last time I did I found out somebody was trying to access my online bank account and my Paypal account.

OP is a faggot and will use the personal information given in this thread to try to make financial gains in an illegal manner.

Attached: I sure hope you guys don't update this.png (520x390, 95K)

i also have this, i quite hate it.

mx518 or g400 are the only acceptable answers.

don't set your security question for your bank account to "what mouse are you using".

I've been using my logitech performance mx for a couple of years. Had to change the battery at one point but it's easy as fuck to do on this model. The outer finish hasn't lasted as well as I had hoped for but aside form that it works still as good as on the first day.

Attached: mouselogitechperformancemx.jpg (410x450, 12K)

Just got this and am currently loving it. Had the G600 for a bit before and it was absolute dogshit tbqh.

same
the cable went real quick on mine but otherwise it's good

I've got small hands and the Logitech G305 is the only gaming mouse I've found that is comfortable

Attached: 1550072665456.png (1384x1038, 341K)

memeshit
based
pic related

Attached: Kanav2.jpg (1280x851, 198K)

take a gander of this beaut

Attached: 112412-627177-full.jpg (1800x1353, 123K)

>2019
>wired

Attached: mouse-logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum-inalambrico-rgb-tsunami-D_NQ_NP_945958-MLA28710975158_112018-F.jp (800x800, 42K)

Looks gross. Way too bulky and wtf do you need all those buttons for anyway.

ARPGS and MMOs

I have a button mouse that's an absolute unit I use only for Grim Dawn. Being able to play completely devoid of keyboard is pretty nice.

For everything else I use

Attached: 51356888-computer-mouse-with-led-light-isolated-on-white-background.jpg (1300x866, 75K)

stop doing taxes and start shooting nigga WE LOSING

Death and taxes are the only absolutes.

literally that one

>Using steelseries
>Calling the based g502 memeshit
How to spot an underage faggot in one post.

it’s not bad, got it on clearance @ Walmart for like 25 bucks

Attached: 57ADAC88-8DDB-42B9-90F3-879AE9CC44CD.jpg (640x480, 23K)

I have this and wish I didn't.

That one. But wired.

Let me show you how it's done.

Attached: 1533796708018.jpg (1500x1500, 320K)

I have this and it's alright.
Put all the weights in it to give my fingers a workout.

Based.

They made a remake of the MX518, same design but with a superb sensor in it. Shit looks so cash.

Attached: mx518.jpg (626x509, 72K)

hate having to use the shitty logitec software though

Logitech MX-518 batman edition, bought it in 2007 still works flawlessly

Attached: 41lcDPHAzLL.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Razer mouse with 12 side buttons and the keypad with a side d-pad thing. Never have to move my fingers much and never in combinations that are awkward to use (ctrl/alt/shift on a normal keyboard), making it a hundred times more comfortable to play than before.

Logitech G302
I had no complaints for a while but the LMB has been acting up. Occasionally it'll double click when I mean to single click and you would not believe how annoying that can be.

Attached: th.jpg (474x425, 20K)

Attached: slimblade.jpg (1300x1000, 49K)

G305 and dabbing on the haters

noice

have you had any ghost clicking issues with it?

I was about to say the same, I have a G303 its been a nightmare.

I need a replacement at this point

Genius DX 120 that I've had for approximately eighty years. For such a cheap mouse it's absolutely god tier.

Attached: b8aaea00-2f5e-40fc-992f-5ac45c7de937.jpg (400x300, 9K)

I have this one. But after two years, it started doing double clicks by mistake when I do single left clicks.
Fortunately using the right edge of the left button, it works reliably.

wireless g403

Attached: microsoft-wheel-mouse-optical-white.jpg (200x200, 15K)

>all these wireless fags

Attached: 1310251472408.jpg (542x542, 139K)

same

I guess I'm not getting any logitech G mice, its the third time someone mentions that on the thread

I've got mine for 2 1/2 years now and I haven't encountered any issues. The problem with issues regarding anything is that those that have them are more likely to post about it than those who don't have them.

fucking shit piece of shit mouse. the scrolling wheel started to bug after less than 6 month. dont buy this shit

Corsair M95

Attached: CH-9000025-NA-M90_01.png (800x749, 464K)

pic related

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Attached: G Pro Wireless.jpg (920x614, 67K)

How heavy does this one feel with no weights in?

Attached: i.jpg (486x393, 39K)

hows the wireless for real

>ctrl-f
>zowie
>0/0
Guys...

Attached: zowie ec2b.jpg (425x425, 8K)

nothing fancy faggot shit, just the basics, I respect you.

Attached: 1509575663152.png (335x340, 5K)

Zowie FK1 here

Logitech wireless mice have been indistinguishable from wired since the G900 two years ago.
Any mouse marketed with "lightspeed" should be good, I have never had tracking loss or hiccups with the GPW in the 3 months I used it.

You can charge and play at the same time, but the battery lasts well for two weeks and charges within one hour.

Attached: 1550662694162.jpg (471x566, 184K)

I think it's great. It never flops around like an empty envelope but it's still light enough to the point where I almost never feel that I'm dragging it around

The rubber on the sides is fucking low quality.

Attached: 41g49egsFFL._SX355_.jpg (355x315, 19K)

I love my personal beehive mouse.

Attached: 1525968098791.png (600x600, 216K)

Just light enough I think, I used weights for a while but removed them ultimately.

I use the same mouse that came with my computer, in all its rectangular glory.

Sorry for shit picrel, but I can't find images of this online and my lighting in my room is horrible.

Attached: download.jpg (1200x1600, 174K)

I used to love Logitech shit, but that new GAMERS logo is awful.

looks like something that would scrape the dead skin from my hand, clogging it up and just plain disgusting. On top of that they cheated you by using less material to sell it for more.

Razer Abyssus for Quake, Logitech G600 for everything else (mostly Path of Exile because the extra buttons are really nice)

Not the chroma but 3500
still a shit taste i know but i've been using that shit for years and don't wanna buy new one as long as it still works

Attached: 51qthZ5rc6L._SX425_.jpg (425x343, 10K)

I've been using one for 3 years now. Had to take it apart and clean its inside and it still works great. Got it from aliexpress for $25, have a spare one also sitting that I didn't touch yet.

This is the best mouse I've ever used. If anyone is on the fence for this they have to buy it, unless you want mmos or something

any good mice up to 120mm length? up to 60 usd

Quite happy with my G305. The fact that it takes AA batteries felt like a compromise at first, but the battery life seems to be until the heat death of the universe so I never really think about it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04-23-03-46-251_com.miui.gallery.jpg (1080x701, 177K)

Are there any good Logitech mice with RGB? Asking for a friend

Pic related. It's kinda meh.
>software's interface is absolute disgusting atrocity that tries to sell me fucking rapid click scripts for counter-strike
>one of middle buttons is useless shit that can be only used for some software profile switching shit
>other two middle buttons have to be reassigned to keyboard to be useful
>one of thumb buttons is too far (although I'm having this issue with every mouse)
>absolute dogshit metal "feet"
Thanks god a had leftover feet-stickers from my old dead mouse, otherwise it would be completely unusable.
Good things are you can disable cringe red lights and the cable is braided.

Attached: a4tech bloody v5.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Just get Deathadder Essential for $26 from Aliexpress. Price is good, the sensor is good and it's cheap.

mx518

expecting this bad boi in the mail next week

Attached: 81iRh8k-IIL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1236, 161K)

I've been trying a Razer Basilisk for the last couple of months. I like the shape and size a lot, and it's surprisingly modest looking, but I'm not convinced it'll last more than a year.

Attached: ba96cd5022127119fa8e56821b2d8a67-hi.jpg (700x565, 42K)

I love this hefty boi

Attached: 027BCA66-58FB-4293-BBF0-0875C8E15EA5.jpg (600x600, 37K)

One of the best competitive mice hands down

>palm grip
no wonder Yea Forums is so shit at games

Ranking my mice over the last 10 years:
1. G502. Not one of those stupid number pad monstrosities but a fair amount of remappable buttons to work with for MMOs or shooters. Feels fantastic. Very good form factor.

2. Intellimouse 3. I miss this fucker so much. Low in features but holy shit did it just feel good.

3. m400. I tend to really like how Logitech mice feel. This one's more of an upper quality office mouse but I got a lot of great use from it. Feels good in the hand.

Dogshit. Do not buy the g600. What a load of garbage. Too wide, slopes on the right side so it's a bitch to grip and move, meme number pad on the side. Utter garbage.

Featured in my pic is the m400. Seriously solid mouse and the one I wound up owning the longest. Sturdy work horse bro of a mouse.

Attached: 41JYRYV89ML._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

Maybe 5+ years ago

am I really getting that old

Recommendation for a secondary mouse for my laptop?
Great value and back/forward button are the only requirements.

Logitech is a great brand. My MX518 and G400 are still working great. Only issue with MX518 is that is has that shit where it'll snap to a straight line while you're pulling down, not allowing much slight perturbation which made it a pain for some shooters.

Logitech G600. The side buttons are really nice.

Pros still use it

Only thing I trust from Razer is their mousepads

>trackballfag

Attached: 1552857574320.png (446x435, 79K)

>hurr I hate gamer stuff, I much prefer a garbage laser mouse with terrible accuracy and probably built in acceleration.

best mice for fingertip grip?

G602 for desktop and MX Master for laptop in bedroom

off topic, but, i've been looking for a new keyboard, any ones i should look out for?

cope

>hurrr i am swayed by fancy overpriced junk I don't need!

My mouse and keyboard are from Hogwarts, they both got ''HP'' on it so? heck idk, bought them from a pawn shop for 5 euros combined. still works 3 years later.

Thicc keys. The rest is irrelevant, it's just a fucking keyboard.

do you play FPS games online? I'm gonna doubt it.

If that's your argument, you don't need half the shit you own. Stop being a fucking retard

Dell L100

There currently aren't any good FPSes on the market, but yes, I did, with pawn stuff too.
I was in the top 10 of 5.000 players.

you're the retard for caring about extrinsic value. OOOOOH SHINY!
>works just the same as my HP getup

Yeah, it's like buying a gold ring instead a very convincing Brass one.

This. I can't use any mouse that doesn't have a third side button anymore.

>>works just the same as my HP getup

haha

not true at all though, some gaming mice are purely marketing, but good ones like the g502 have sensors that are objectively more accurate and I much prefer using, not to mention I find gaming mice generally have better ergonomics, and better feet.

any IT worth their salt tells you that you max the holy trinity of Monitor, CPU and GPU. Mouse and keyboard are for minimum, only a gullible retard buys a triple digit mouse/keyboard.

>g502
Yeah but mice die pretty often user. If that one you mentioned stays alive for over a decade I'm game.

please don't listen to these retards, just get the most reasonably priced mechanical keyboard you can get with good reviews, preferable MX browns for gaming.
IT professionals don't play games (at least by default) and don't need accuracy, you can program with a trackpad, that's irrelevant.

i hate this fucking mouse
its so fucking boring
why is it so popular?
this in wireless, with a rubber wheel, white option and more rgb would be perfect

mx518 and g403

Most ITs are dumbfucks that went through community college for IT because they thought it'd make them money. Most of them are definitely less informed than any hobbyist

Gamers are like a large portion of higher end stuff though? the cancer that's crypto got banned in many countries and collapses, luckily. I just never needed better as I'm Always above the curve in competitive. My reaction speed is 250ms and normal is like 500? Maybe I'm just Spiderman and too anecdotal as evidence?