Chiaki is a fucking trash character, prove me wrong

Chiaki is a fucking trash character, prove me wrong

Attached: Chiaki_Nanami_Halfbody_Sprite_(20).png (362x514, 199K)

Sonia is worse than Chiaki. Chiaki at least wants to play gaemu with you.

Attached: 0D5C61F9-FB8F-4595-A5C9-30EF15A7192F.png (686x979, 853K)

typical Mary Sue

based

If you mean the DR3 version, then I agree with you.

>implying Sonia wouldn't play games if you asked

Yeah, i'm talking about the DR3 version, i liked the DR2 her way more

"How do you do, fellow gamers" - the character

Chiaki got fucking fat, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1501242013439.jpg (1920x1942, 640K)

BIGGER

Attached: 1533855099897.gif (1186x1200, 3.61M)

Eat shit you trashy nigger

this is the perfect amount of plump

based korekibro

She is, I can't prove you wrong because you're right. She's went from 'gamur gurl' autist who's only trait is being sleepy and sort of nice to a manic pixie dream girl in DR3 who only exists to be Hajime's dead girlfriend.

That's clearly the Impostor.

Why is she gaining weight?

I can't. She's made to be self-inserter's perfect waifu

She's becoming more of a gamer

gosh dang i want to breed with her. the offspring would be so healthy

Attached: 1545728374576.png (386x330, 54K)

Honesty she looks cuter chubby and it fits her talent better.

I'm not her biggest fan but I wouldn't call her a bad character. She's overall a bit boring and no DR character is really well written (though I'd vouch for Nagito) but her slowness and offbeat sorta feel at times makes her a nice change of a side kick character.
If you want an actually badly written character, look at poor Souda. That man got cucked so hard that his character disappeared.

A glitch in the Neo World Program made it so that instead of having to actually put the food into her mouth, the program just checks for her location so while she is standing inside the diner the program will behave as if she is stuffing herself with several burgers per second.

Attached: 73487748_p0.png (2500x2500, 1.95M)

Chubby chasers, out!

I love Chara !!

Attached: 1451702573808.png (620x763, 499K)

>he's scared of a bit of chub
What are you, gay?

Based Seesaw poster spitting out the truth

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Korekiyo_Shinguji_Halfbody_Sprite_(10).png (653x924, 555K)

She'd let you go down on her like this.

Attached: D13lmPaW0AYT9vC.jpg (1500x1500, 151K)

every single character in DR2 is terrible besides hopeman

when you make a character that's just "[recent anime series] sure is popular, huh guys?" like ibuki you know you're making characters for the wrong reasons

We have to fix that glitch then.

ibuki is just avril lavigne but she hasnt been popular in years

at least she isn't kirigi, who is the exact same fucking character but without any personality

at least chiaki mentions trio the punch, the fuck does kirigiri do besides go in the trash where she belongs that's actually memorable and not just being an autistic robot who exists to exposition at you and drag these games out for twice their length

Chiaki's personality is just as bland, she could've been a better character if she stayed the way she was back in Chapter 1, but no, they made her a Mary Sue Waifu

Attached: 1556591865185.jpg (960x1262, 756K)

no ibuki is an extended joke about k-on coming out right in the middle of its popularity, the entire joke is that she's in a shitty light music club like those girls but instead of wanting to play the music those girls do like the rest of the club she's into screamo metal

that's the entire character, one gag, fucking everyone in DR2 is like this and it makes it extremely easy to tell who lives to the end just by picking out the characters who actually have a 2D personality instead of 1D

Explain how she's bad without using "Mary Sue" since she isn't a self insert nor any more ideal than all other DR characters

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (78).png (1600x1200, 2.23M)

She has no flaws. Being sleepy isn't a flaw.

Based af user