8.5% Of Players GONE | Blizzard DROPS As Activision Focus On MOBILE FREE TO PLAY

>8.5% Of Players GONE | Blizzard DROPS As Activision Focus On MOBILE FREE TO PLAY

investor.activision.com/investor-relations

How do we get people from stop playing mobile games?

Attached: fqewrqwe.jpg (879x713, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xbl4nSf4s3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing on phone could be called a "game". Let's start there by educating people on this issue.

.5% Of Players GONE
Citation needed.

Attached: 1554999741663.jpg (1000x2251, 570K)

>MOBILE FREE TO PLAY
I don't know why Blizzard of all people would want to tie their name to crap F2P games while they are generally known for their well polished games.

>Blizzard loses after trying to pander to mobile retards with Diablo Immortal
Good fucking riddance

Good answer. He knew if he didn't give a black person or woman as his answer he would be a labelled a bigot racist so he gives a joke answer.

They didn't lose. OP is lying.

Maybe Blizzard shouldnt make absolute CRAP for YEARS.

OP IS LYING, LYING, LYING

how's this gonna affect classic?

Did anybody bother reading the link? Did OP? Their reported MAUs went from 356 in Q4 2018 to 345 in Q1 2019, that isn't an 8.5% drop. The majority of the drop was stomached by Activision because Destiny players stopped being counted.

Get those facts and logic the fuck out of here user. We just want to be mad.

because most people who cared already left blizzard

>Writing HEADLINES with random words in ALL CAPS is ANNOYING

Seriously I avoid clicking on any of that shit.

Except it's true.

youtu.be/xbl4nSf4s3Q

>they are generally known for their well polished games
lol

So the MAUs dropping from 35 million to 32 million for Blizzard wasn't real? Activision also dropped from 53 million to 41.

I guess the stock dip was also destinys fault

jesus christ, you're pathetic

No source

because it will bring them money, they are a company after all.

But i thought white men are the rulers of everything. Why does he have to lie and pretend? He could just kill the black guy and beat the woman on the set and nothing would happen to him, because white supremacy.

jesus christ, you're getting more and more pathetic

they will come back in form of whales.

Blizzard going after an audience outside of their demographic - sounds like 2008 when the merge occurred!

.5% Of Players GONE |
so is that for both call of duty, overwatch, diablo, wow and hearthstone compared to last year? or what?

What's worse is that they think their shit is actually going to succeed when mobile is an extremely cut throat and competitive market where even big named IPs still fail despite having all the budget and production value behind it.