*plays Odyssey and BotW*

>*plays Odyssey and BotW*
>Congratulations! Even thought it's already been 2 years into the Switch's life cycle, you already played 100% of the exclusives that are actually worth playing
And yet people have the audacity to call the PS4 the nogamesstation 4 when the switch literally has no games. WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GAMES NINTENDO

Attached: nogames.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMqASIBAgOE
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-28-sonys-psn-is-making-more-money-than-all-of-nintendo
screenrant.com/ps4-nintendo-switch-best-selling-console-2018/
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/76201267
forums.tomshardware.com/threads/ps4-controller-left-stick-stuttering.3299216/
community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/support/Consoles-Peripherals.topic.html/aim_right_analogst-fxQ9.html
us.community.sony.com/s/question/0D50B00004IKtI7SAL/playstation-4-dualshock-4-controller-analog-stick-drifts?language=en_US
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/136/Non-Sequitur
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh, well, you see...

>No Smash
>Instead, boring as shit exploration game
You couldn't even bait right

>I AM THE GATEKEEPER TO EVERYTHING WORTH PLAYING
Embarrasing.

Attached: 1551662181620.png (483x470, 184K)

Attached: 1555685395906.jpg (700x913, 110K)

That's literally twice the amount of games compared to the PS4

Unfunny, forced meme.

BotW isn't an exclusive

well at least it's better then the ps3 so far. Plus it's portable so it fills a niche.

2 x 0 is still 0

Here's your April exclusive, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=tMqASIBAgOE

>His switch isn't a Splatoon machine

oh sorry i didnt include smash 4.5 but smash is fucking dead, kid

>more console poo-flinging
It's over. Consoles are for little kids. You're adults now. Get a real computer for games.

name 1 (one) other switch exclusive that's worth playing

Replace BotW with Travis Strikes Again and OP is 100% accurate

Nintendo should just die the same death as SEGA. They make good games, but they're systems are lackluster

Gal Metal.

OH NO NO NO NO
*nigger wheeze*

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (673x359, 48K)

splatoon

Delete this!

>Mario Oyssey
>BoTW
>Splatoon 2
>Smash
>Mario Kart 8 Ultimate
>Bayoneta 2
>Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Switch has 7 top tier exclusives (nobody owned a Wii U so the last three count) after 2 years. That's miles away form the PS4 which only has 1 good one after 6 years (bloodborne) and a slew of shitty cinematic experiences/movies.

Odyssey sucks

BotW too

>BoTW
>Mario Kart 8 Ultimate
>Bayoneta 2
>Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
im talking exclusives not ports you fucking retarded faggot

>Implying someone played them on WiiU

Attached: 1g0bc8.jpg (467x312, 34K)

doesnt matter if they did or not, they're not exclusives

I own a Wii U with
>MK8
>Bayo 2
>DKCTF
what the fuck else am I supposed to get for my Switch besides Smash and Odyssey

What console game is worth playing?

>mental gymnastics, the post

I didn't get the WiiU and i look forward to play the dozens of first party games that are looking good.
Currently starting with DKCTF.
Seethe more, Sonyfag

>smash is dead
Fucking kek

Attached: 20190504_141741.jpg (540x397, 84K)

>buying switch for exclusives

It's a good indie+japanese AA(disgaea) machine, not rly interested in odyssey/BOTW

Red dead 2, master chief collection, CTR nitro fueled

Odyssey is amazing you contrarian fag. Completely owns Galaxy.

Mario & rabbids

wow im happy for you that you didnt buy a wii u and now get to experience ports! THE SWITCH STILL DOESNT HAVE EXCLUSIVES FAGGOT

>get a real computer for games
guarantee this faggot plays nothing but console ports on his PC like most PC plebs I know.

XC2

It does have exclusives, you're just too angry to accept it

Worth playing. Missed the biggest part of that. You know it's bad when the dlc mini story has better gameplay than the entire base game, and without the cringy cast

Omegayikes

>BotW
>Odyssey
>Mario Kart
>Mario Party
>Xenoblade
>Dark Souls (p o r t a b l e e d i t i o n)
>Super Mario Bros
>Baba is (you)
>Hollow Knight
>Octopath
>Hollow Knight
>Celeste
>Splatoon 2

Gee user. And if even all that isn't enough for you, there is Pokemon Sword/Shield, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime, Animal Crossing, and Pikmin all coming soon.

Attached: 59929367_797365687315170_1988109317294784512_n.jpg (646x691, 38K)

OP BTFO

Mario Party is pretty bad unless you're constantly playing with friends.
Dark Souls runs better on PC, fuck portability.
BotW and Mario Kart are on Wii U
Hollow Knight is on other platforms.
Octopath is PC.
Celeste is on everything.
Bayo 3, Metroid, and Pikmin (LOL) all have unconfirmed release dates. Honestly, the Switch has more value as a portable indie machine, because with indies there's virtually no difference to how they run on PC. Nintendo blew their load on the first year. The Switch is worth buying, but the library is lacking.

The Switch is only 2 years old and it already has the best library

Switch exclusives:
>Mario Odyssey
>Smash Ultimate
>Splatoon 2
>Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Kamiko
>Arms
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Mario Tennis Aces
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Travis Strikes Again: NMH
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 5
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
>Steamworld Quest
>Blaster Master Zero 2

Nintendo exclusive multiplats/ports:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Bayonetta 2
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Code of Princess EX
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Rune Factory 4 Special

And more to be announced

I don't disagree some of those games are good, but why are you listing unreleased games?

hmm lets see
>ps4
>bloodborne?

>switch
>odyssey
>botw
>smash
>tetris 99
>fortnight with crossplay

They're both trash (being consoles and all) but ps4 is still more trash.
At least switch has a fun gimmick to make up for being a console.

We're getting Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Daemon x Machina, Astral Chain and Super Mario Maker 2 for sure this year, and I don't see why Animal Crossing or Luigi's Mansion 3 would get pushed back. 2019 seems fine for the Switch, the main problem is that the first half of the year hasn't had much so far, aside from things like Yoshi's newest game.

What's with all the shitposting today? Is it because it's the weekend? Or is it some sort of discord raid?

PC is trash, i haven't touched a game in weeks.

buying it just for rune factory

>listing fucking fornite
Holy fuck kys, it doesn’t help that bloodborne shits on all of those games and is considered game of the decade

No. This is normal, everyday Yea Forums. We all come here to see who can fart the loudest and see how many people will take the time to comment on the smell.

Golf Story

op whatever this console did to you, you need to let it go this is unhealthy

The Switch is such a based system. I fucking love how this thing makes Yea Forums seethe so much. What is it about the Switch that makes Yea Forumsermin so pissed?

ARMS

>Pikmin (LOL)
You are scum.

For real. It’s like people want to be depressed on this board

>bayo 2
I see you’re one of those “played normal and then never played again” type of people because I refuse to believe you would like that game past that point

The sell that fucking consold while there's still demand for it game

Nintendo Defense Force is very active today

Nigga, it's been in development since like 2015. What the fuck? I only wrote that because that fag that made the list included it.

Bayonetta 2

shut the fuck up about exclusives.

Any /No Wii U/ Chads in the audience? Switch is fucking crazy excellent if you never owned a Wii U.

Attached: 1484585012823.gif (640x360, 278K)

Nevermind then. I thought you meant it as Pikmin was bad.

What about other game?

You seem to be forgetting someone.

Attached: 811x59DR6IL._AC_SX430_.jpg (430x696, 78K)

Where.
is
Punch-Out?

Why do you like game journalists so much?

you forgot all the ports OP

>wii u port
>tetris
>fortnite
yikes..

I heard this game is neat but finnicky. Apparently you play as the drummer and the momentum is freeform but has to be a very particular kind of freeform?

excuse me you're forgetting pokemon: let's go eevee and pikachu edition, two absolute gems from EVERYONE's childhood remastered, absolutely kino!!

Stop.

DELETE. THIS.

>cries about "shitty cinematic experiences"
>lists Bayonetta as a must-have exclusive

That slaps me on the knee.

Attached: Untitled.png (868x310, 212K)

Me. I think some of the port-begging (let's not fucking mince words here) community of the Switch is outright cancerous, but overall I'm happy that they're bringing in some of the Wii U's best stuff. I, however, don't see why they need to fucking charge 60 bucks for every game, when they were never that price at launch. Like, I think the only two games that warrant a 60 dollar price tag are MK8D, which added a battlemode, and Hyrule Warriors DE, which has all the fucking DLC ever and combined elements from the 3DS and Wii U versions. But every other goddamn port of a Wii U game has had changes so fucking minimal, I don't get how Nintendo has the gall to ask 60 dollars as if they were brand-new games. And ok, even if they charged that, what bugs me is that it's Nintendo, meaning those games will rarely not ever cost 60 bucks; they'll go on sale for a limited time, but they'll cost $60 until the Switch is dying.

>wii u ports dont count
They absolutely do. No one bought that piece of shit. Myself included. I have plenty of games to try.
By saying Odyssey and BOTW are the only games worth playing is also implying that he bought a Wii U. That technically means he's a fucking drone who will buy anything.

Switch's library is fine.

I did not buy a Wii u, and I have not bought a single one of its ports. It was a terrible console

odyssey (also on yuzu) and botw (also on wii u and cemu) aren't exclusives.

the only unfunny shit is that you bought a PS4pro last year and you got no game to play on it since rdr2, and they are announcing the PS5 for the last jew lesbian 2 and the kojimeme ubereat simulator movie.

The only reasons to own a Switch are for Smash and MHGU.

MHGU

It's true though

Cope.

i don't need to cope, i'm stating facts.

>the kojimeme ubereat simulator movie.
I bet you say this while praising putrid trash like Metal Gear.

BRO BLOODBORNE IS FUCKING TRASH
I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON"T PLAY SOULS GAMES.
FORTNIGHT HAS MORE DEPTH THAN THAT SHIT.
THINK AGAIN BEFORE SHIT TALKING TETRIS YOU UNCULTURED FUCK

Again who in the fuck owned a WiiU?
It only sold 12 million world wide
There’s now 3 going on 4 switch owners for every 1 Wiiu owner

You will never know the joy of Tropical Freeze.

>le exclusive meme

yawn. exclusives are no longer a thing

>RDR2
Go fuck yourself

why do Yea Forums's nintendo drones all pretend they never owned a wii u now when they shilled the wii u constantly during its lifetime? is it so they can justify counting full-priced ports as exclusives?

That's fine, I really don't care. Platformers bore me to death, and I swear that's literally like half of what people recommend from the wiiu

Tetris 99 alone shits all over that game

Based and mightpilled

I genuinely want ports of old games I love more than I want exclusives so that I can play singleplayer handheld and multiplayer portable couch. I hardly like any video games released on any platform in the last 5 years and just want the Switch to get ports of all my favourites because the hardware makes it so much easier for me to fit games into my life.

I'm not a nintendofag. The switch is the first console of theirs I've owned since the gbc. And again, I have not purchased literally any of the ports. The wiiu was shit from beginning to end

Snoyggers thinking if the Switch flopped Nintendo would go 3rd party
>Forgetting the 3DS exists
>Forgetting Mario is worth 38 billion dollars and has more people who suck his dick clean off
>Forgetting Shiggy as much as Yea Forums thinks he’s a faggot is still an industry legend
>Forgetting Mother fucking Zelda
>Forgetting their mini consoles well better than hot cakes
Lol

>snoyggers

Yes, it's convenient that you have a strawman for anyone who criticizes the Switch.

Nigga I own 8 different 3DS systems and I completely forgot the WiiU even existed
It’s a Wii accessory right?

It was it's own console and it had shitty games like Donkey Kong and Bayonetta 2 on it.

And you're not allowed to say they were good, otherwise the WiiU would've sold better.

Do people even play botw on Wii U?most people forget it even exsists.most people forget the Wii U exsists

based

It's because they're angry that the Switch literally is fulfilling the dreams they had as children that seemed ridiculous, of home console games on a handheld. There's a fucking reason why people are porting everything under the sun to the Switch; they're making stupid amounts of money off of something that is supposed to be insanely easy to port to. The Switch, with less power then the PS4 or X1, singlehandedly blew out the next console generation with "imagine playing video games in bed with a resolution above 144p". Beyond that, there's a massive resurgence in older games for the Switch because of the portability, so people are insanely angry that previously exclusive platform games are now being ported to everything under the sun, mostly so that they can be on the Switch. It took PC like seven fucking years to get half the FF library, and the Switch got it in 2.

I'm holding out for Prime 4 and Bayo 3.
But yeah, I agree. Zelda didn't wow me and I beat Mario in like a day.

Well who else hates the Switch?
Vita fags are completely dead
Literally not even being made anymore.
Xbots have a great relationship with Nintendo since Wii60
The Mustard meta is PC + Switch
“Pirate on PC, buy on switch”
You don’t need a 1080 ti to play Baba is You

How is this post mental gymnastics?
Everyone and their mother here FOR YEARS said nobody bought a WiiU.
You shitposters are just opportunistic shitheals who jump to shitpost about the next thing Nintendo does after the previous thing loses relevancy.

Attached: Mario with a gun.png (280x272, 194K)

>Mario Party is pretty bad unless you're constantly playing with friends.
It's a party game fren, that's kinda the point. It isn't nintendos fault you have no friends and must shitpost on Yea Forums to pretend you talk to people

No one knew what the fuck it was.
Literally the most confusing reveal that even hardcore Nintendofags were confused

Why do Nintendies read like raging, retards? I can't take most of these post seriously, because it sounds like mad lads screeching in my ears.

only snoys seethe about Nintendo. Nobody else cares enough to be mad at something like OP. And if these are not openly snoys then they're usually trying to be clever by falseflagging. But nobody else has real reason to be butthurt about Nintendo's existence / success / lane.

I'll agree that it's convenient everyone mad at the switch so neatly falls in one category

This
Mario party with bros is 40/10 the yelling, screaming “Paddle faster PADDLE FASTER”
Loved every minute

Uh, oh bros. He's learning the meta.

>Days Gone
>Concrete Genie
>Persona 5R
>MediEvil
>Iron Man VR
>Blood & Truth
>The Last of Is Part II
2019 is looking to be another great year for PlayStation users.

I'm a PC owner who hates the Switch because it's yet another DRM box that emphasizes gimmicks over performance. I also hate the Ps4 because it's the exact same thing, but more expensive.

Liking any console is the equivalent of being on the PC, but only using a digital store front where you only "rent" your games. If papa Nintendo ro daddy sony decide that I've been bad, all my games go poof because they decide to brick my console. And personally, I can't tolerate such greed.

I'm still waiting for #fe.

this. mgsv switch when?

Because relevancy is all that matters. Look at the Smash threads. There doesn't remain a person who hasn't been btfo because everyone thinks that's what dictates who gets into the game. That sure worked with Piranha Plant.

Should be a good year across the board, I'm pretty excited

>ANOTHER open-world Zombie game
>Looks neat kinda, until it was shown our creativity is restricted
>Going to bed in HD
>lol
>LOL
>Eh
>Will be really good like the first one

ahoy mates

Attached: D0798EC327514930AE2BED8F794245C2.png (976x658, 272K)

Do people not get bored of making these shitpost thread every day?

All consoles are DRM boxes this is known
Still PC can’t match the convenience of the switch

We have this thread almost every day

>fren
Aaaaand opinion discarded. Please put on a trip so I can filter you.

Just because the ps4 is shit doesnt mean the switch isnt

>PS4 has like 3 worthwhile games
>Xbox one has like 2 (also on pc)
>switch has like 3

This console generation fucking sucked. I'm glad I have a pc that can emulate everything from the older generations

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

Internet trolls are horrible people. There is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

What kind of person would do this? Some Canadian researchers decided to find out.

They conducted two online studies with over 1,200 people, giving personality tests to each subject along with a survey about their Internet commenting behavior. They were looking for evidence that linked trolling with the "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

They found that Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling was their favorite Internet activity. To get an idea of how much more prevalent these traits were among Internet trolls, see this figure from the paper:

Look at how low the Dark Tetrad scores are for everyone except the trolls! Their scores for all four traits soar on the chart. The relationship between trolling and the Dark Tetrad is so significant that the authors write in their paper:

"... the associations between sadism and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling) scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists." [emphasis added]

Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more (because this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their playground!"

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

These trolls are some truly difficult people.
It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is IGNORE THEM.

Attached: 1539838748380.png (330x807, 63K)

>oh no no no
>aaaaah
>just look at the top of his head
>x does not count
>how will x ever recover
/thread

Attached: switch games as of mar 2019.jpg (2840x2128, 2.73M)

Rename that picture "Switch has only two games"

see

>
(((Psychologytoday)))

Says the narcissistic sadistic psychopath.

>being (you) and all

90% chance this was someone posting in the "persona 5 in smash" threads

user has no skill

I still think naming the picture "Switch has only two games" would be a good "take that" towards people who shit on the switch's library endlessly.

BTW, Bloodborne is playable on PC via PSN now without a PS4. Yes, it's worse, but 99% of PS4 games perform worse than the PC version.

better cross octopath off the exclusives list lmao. at least you have FITNESS BOXING though

>owned a WiiU since it's released
>played BotW on it
>got gifted a Switch and BotW the other day
>tfw can't enjoy it now because I already played it
I regret owning a WiiU.

Smash is the same exact shit since 64 just with more characters. Its really not fun enough to warrant buying over and over again.

Attached: ports.jpg (2754x1278, 958K)

Half of these are literal ports lmao

>Well who else hates the Switch?
classic nintendo fans who miss the days when they made real consoles, not bing bing toys for manchildren.

>BOTW
>EXCLUSIVE
kek

Why.
Should.
I.
Care.
When.
I.
Haven't.
Played.
It.
Yet?

Nintendo died when they realized they could make mad money off of gimmicks after releasing Wii.

There's no difference between "real consoles" and "bing bing toys" other than age.

How hypocritical of you

PS4 is nogamestation 4. It's literally all naughty dog shit and bloodborne.

Because they are. They are socially awkward adults or teenagers that use Nintendo as a clique of acceptance. They also have awful taste in games and enjoy facebook tier games as long as Nintendo makes them.
The Switch is a shit platform, and its one about gloating rather than playing games.

They are old
You can play them on PC
Most of them are shit
Nintendo is literally just sitting on money and making no fucking games
You have shit taste

I did
Too bad it was a shit game tho

Attached: vRKLkhP.jpg (671x960, 79K)

>They are old
So?
>You can play them on PC
So?
>Most of them are shit
Opinion, and considering this is Yea Forums, you mean most of them are great.
>Nintendo is literally just sitting on money and making no fucking games
Uh huh.
>You have shit taste
Opinion.

I cant wait to play games like doom 20 fps edition with vasoline filter and old ass games that run and look better on every platform!

Gee what an identity console, surely ill miss out on gaming by skipping all this shovelware.

one Switch game (ironically a WiiU port, no less) sold more than Wii U sold units in total. OH NONONONO

>portfags still fucking exist

>tfw re4 soon

What's wrong with paying indie games on the switch?

Just an FYI to all those people talking shit to Switch owners: you are absolutely right to do so.

Ive had mine since the launch of Oddysey and barely have used it. Most of the game are shit, forgettable, or not worth playing. This console has become a status symbol instead of a console for people who like games. You are talking to literal cultists that dont even play most games, which is why 10 year old ports are appealing.

Dont make the mistake I did, even hacked this console is worthless.

Attached: 15570048319207400591904014933250.jpg (4032x2268, 2.38M)

I'm not going to defend the patented 6+ month Nintendo droughts but there's more worth playing than that. MHGU unless you'd rather play it with laggy nips on 3DS, XB2 is an extremely solid JRPG despite the rampant shitposting over the like 3 objectively cringe cutscenes it has, Splatoon 2 if you care for competitive games at all though it's not worth it at all if you don't pay for the admittedly shitty online. It has some decent ports you could also make an argument for like Disgaea 5 Complete, but most are pretty shitty alternatives to PC/PS4.
Some games are supposedly coming this year, though them packing absolutely everything but Yoshi into the last 6 months is fucking awful. MM2 if you've got a creative bone in your body, Animal Crossing for a comfy daily routine game if it's not delayed, nuFE if you're a tasteless fujo, Astral Chain looked promising but it'll probably be quite short, Pokemon, doubtful SMT5 is coming this year but they might surprise us with the E3 direct. I'd be pretty upset right now if the last half of the year wasn't so stacked.

Attached: 1546742884111.gif (360x360, 1.96M)

>My opinion is fact.

Master Blaster Zero 2

Can't help shit taste.

Oh boy its the guy who never posts a timestamp again.

>This console has become a status symbol instead of a console for people who like games
You're thinking of the ps4. It's why no one has anything good to say about it other than sales.

>want to play indie games on tv
>switch allows me to do that
>plus a couple other decent games like smash, botw, and odyssey
>my girl wants to play the upcoming crash bandicoot remake cuz it's the only game she ever played growing up so she's good at it
I don't see what's not to like

You forgot Smash

Golf Story

Don't forget the gold faces

Funny thing about that. I find I mostly don’t mind the drought because consoles are the handheld shit that I play when I’m away from my PC these days. I can just play Zelda or Smash. I’m not sure where you got the impression that consoles were still good, but you’ve been wrong for a good two gens now.

Play The World Ends With You: Final Remix

It's freeform but you're graded on mixing up your rhythm. There's set patterns you can follow, but the game also gives you the ability to create your own patterns, which also get scored fairly.

Honestly, it's not a bad game, but if you go into it expecting a regular rhythm game you'll be pretty disappointed. It's more of a drumming simulator.

>>*plays Odyssey and BotW*
Even if we pretend those are the only games on Switch (they aren't) that's still like 100+ hours of game.

Look, OP, Nintendo is actually doing a favor to you by releasing fewer exclusives, you are probably expending too much on video games, 1 or 2 well polished games per year is more than enough.

It's a system for people who exclusively like video games that still retain the game portion of things which is where the problem lies. OP doesn't like the game portion of games because he refuses to acquire proficiency to enjoy them.

>BoTW
>Exclusive

heh

Attached: 1550292128994.jpg (800x996, 337K)

Cope, Sony has never made a single worthwhile game

Attached: 120D1706-65B4-4633-B2E2-B896D7B7A55F.jpg (943x931, 394K)

>Switch only has two games
>PS4 only has one game
>Vita has no games
Yaaaay Nintendo and Sony taught me how to count!

Last of Us and God of War have more GotYs than all of those games. Cope

yet no one cares about them

almost makes you think all those awards were bought or something :^)

Nintendies are just seething that after 3 tries (3DS, Wii U AND Switch), Ps4 still remained the #1 selling console.

Attached: 070.png (874x633, 59K)

Sales are irrelevant, people only care about the exclusives on the console. That’s what it will ultimately be remembered for

Last of Us sold way more copies than BoTW. Also, some of those games listed in your own bait image were games exclusive to PS1 at one point or another.

if they don't count as "exclusive" because they later released on other platforms, then literally none of those games count for any single console because they are all playable across multiple systems (everyone of them is playable on PC, BoTW included).

Cope

so if so many people bought it why is it never remembered?

>Sonyfags still jacking off about being the winner in numbers because that's all they know
>entertainment value doesn't matter
>just numbers

>Sales are irrelevant
EL OH EL
L

O
H

E
L

>Sales are irrelevant

Agreed, that's why the PS2 is universally considered the best console of all time and the PS4 is considered the best console of its generation.

Cry
Cope
Seethe
Have Sex

Because they bought it for the brand but never finished it.

>Ironic how they like to talk about the Wii U and PS4 yet don't dare to speak about their Wii U failure of a Vita

Attached: Wojak3.jpg (1000x2140, 661K)

> Seething so hard they think everyone is the same person
Snoy’s are trannies

Attached: F0829C46-927F-4613-9329-E7E21423FA99.jpg (800x372, 79K)

It is though and no seething smelly Nintendy is gonna change that fact. Literally the Citizen kane of gaming (direct quote).

Cope

>when you wont be getting a bloodborne 2 because the first game only sold 3 million copies

Vita outsold the Wii U. LOL

>that's why the PS2 is universally considered the best console of all time and the PS4 is considered the best console of its generation.
Then why doesn't anyone remember their exclusives?

a DS clone outsold the Vita. LOL

If we're pretending that BotW is an exclusive then there's also Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Fast RMX and Mario Kart 8. Even if we don't there's still Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario + Rabbids, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Splatoon 2, and Travis Strikes Again. And there are plenty of good ports perfect for portable play too like Hollow Knight, Axiom Verge, Cuphead, Sonic Mania, FFXII, and Dragon's Dogma.

Nice stealth rec thread OP

Just like everyone hates America for being the most powerful country in the world. Everyone is hating on Sony for being the gods that they are.

Haters alway hate on whoever is #1 and cheer for the underdogs. Cope

It also burned a bigger hole in Sony's pocket.

PS2 had all of these groundbreaking games, that’s why it’s considered the best console behind the NES & SNES. Sales are irrelevant & always have been
> Metal Gear Solid 2
> Metal Gear Solid 3
> Final Fantasy X
> Gran Turismo 3
> Shadow Of The Colossus
> Ico (2001)
> Grand Theft Auto III
> Grand Theft Auto SA
> Kingdom Hearts

Blaster Master Zero 2

Smash is trash, I say this as someone who put over 600 hours into it. How can a game be good when both the singleplayer and online are trash. You only have multiplayer left and if you are an actual adult you will never be able to try it because the only time you have to hang out you obviously won´t be playing a videogame, and even the multiplayer isn't the best of the series, the gameplay has too many flaws, like the input lag and shitty retarded buffer system.

Everyone remembers its exclusives. Nobody remembers Nintendos exclusives because it doesn't have any, all of it is playable on PC.

Cope

>OP is a faggot

Anyway, is Azure Reflections worth $12.49?

Attached: 3B872872-90E5-4BB8-B20D-8553F30B9883.jpg (280x360, 77K)

Play Xenoblade 2 also Astral Chain and Rune Factory 5 are coming to destroy your butthole so shut up.

Good thing Sony have 20+ billion more in market capital than Nintendo so it doesn't matter in the end.

Before you seethe and cry about "muh nintendo only make games", Sony's gaming department alone made more revenue than all of Nintendo.

Source - eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-28-sonys-psn-is-making-more-money-than-all-of-nintendo

Cry
Cope
Seethe
Have Sex

This is outdated, people already found a newer one that has more sources

Attached: 835ADF9C-EE8C-4AD2-B65B-84F5A56CF05D.png (824x890, 1.58M)

seething snoys

Except that was made when Sony was on the bottom.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes. It's Grasshopper's best game since NMH1 and return to form for Suda.

Uhhhhhhhh

Attached: D5wQ7PqUIAA8rvG.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

>Sonyfag continues to show numbers is all that matters to them

>Sony
>ever at the bottom
Even the PS3, a "colossal failure" (by their standards) outsold every single Nintendo home console barring the Wii

LOL

>scientific "study"
>concludes "don't feed the trolls"
Truly such wisdom could not have been otherwise discovered.

Their profit is significantly smaller when factoring in losses you know.

>Touhou fangame released on console
I haven't played it but if the other ones are anything to go by no

And yet SoTC & TLOU are the only relevant Sony games

It also had no games and blew all of Sony's ps2 profits on top of an extra 4bn.

Super Mario Maker 2 is coming out it will literally be one of the biggest games ever released, but of course you already knew that.

go on and play with your ps4 ad now, lil nintendie

Refer back to their market capital.
And yet Last of Us has more GoTYs than eveyr Nintendo game combined.

Cope

I wouldn't call SoTC relevant. I mean, it's still pretty niche all things considered.

> Nintendo: 700 Million Console Sales
> PlayStation: 551 Million Console Sales
Nintendo has the most popular games, characters, franchises, consoles & Is the only company capable of selling their consoles with exclusives alone. Without COD, GTA & Fifa The PlayStation would have died with the PS3

Had objectively the most games/exclusives out of the 3 consoles. It also had the highest attached rate of the 3.
That's 2 more relevant games than Nintendo hads

>Refer back to their market capital
Which makes them look even worse because they're well below Apple and Microsoft despite technically having a bigger reach in movies, music etc.

Smash Bros
MHGU
Hyrule Warriors

From those alone I've gotten my money's worth. Didn't care for BOTW as I'm more into the ALTTP/OOT/TP classic style. Mario Odyssey was all right, not as good as 64.

GOTY means nothing when it doesn’t reflect what people actually consider their favorite games. Nobody cares about anything by Sony except the two that was mentioned

will Yea Forums ever not be butthurt by the objectively best games ever made? unlikely

Attached: BreathOfTheBUTTHURT.jpg (700x913, 110K)

>company that has been out decades longer with 10+ more console releases has more sales
Yikers.

Here's the facts

>PS1 = Sony's first attempt at the console market. Absolute shit on the N64
>PS2 = Sony's second attempt at the console market. Absolutely shit on the Gamecube and is the best selling system (handheld or console) ever made
>PS3 = Sony get cocked, shit the bed and yet still outsell every single Nintendo home console
>PS4 = Sony's 4th attempt at the console market. Absolutely shit on the Wii U, 3DS and Switch all by itself.

Sony literally cannot be stopped, COPE

>Had objectively the most games/exclusives out of the 3 consoles
I suppose if you count the shovelware sony put out on it when everyone was refusing to make games for them then technically yeah but we usually talk about good games here.

>fuck portability
then why did you buy a Switch?

>Which makes them look even worse because they're well below Apple and Microsoft despite
Fine by me

Microsoft > Apple > Sony > Nintendo

>some literal who list

249 GoTYs (actual awards, not some list that some fat blogger made at 2am).

Cope

> He says when over half of the 25 Officially named best games ever are Nintendo games
Hahaha, Cope more

Seeing you seething niggers raging over the Switch is entertainment all on its own. It's about the same level as the seething "S-Smash Ultimate is a p-p-port!" faggots.

Get over yourselves, autists.

>Wii didn't have shovelware
Yikes
>yeah but we usually talk about good games here.
Why are you talking about Nintendo games then

>Fine by me
Why would that be fine with you if they're doing worse than companies with a smaller reach?

The only game in that list I see with over 200 GoTYs is a Sony exclusive. Who cares about the other literal whos

you already lost, learn your place fag

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

> IGN the biggest gaming website of all time is a literal who
Yikes

Why would Yea Forums, a majority PC gamer board, be salty over a game playable on PC at 4k 60fps (with mods)?

>>Wii didn't have shovelware
Of course it did, difference is that it had good games too. Something the ps3 didn't have until Demon's Souls and didn't get any more after.

>get all the Wii U ports
>but lose the VC
It's an abstract kind of feel.

Attached: 1491964714297.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Wheres the god of war Nintendo?

>, a majority PC gamer board
It hasn't been that since 2012. This is a Sony board.

Travis WILL Strike Again!

Sorry, but I can't see you all the way back there

Attached: Untitled.png (741x517, 184K)

I can take a shit and play ff 7

PS3 had Last of Us. A game that had more GoTYs than every single Nintendo game ever made.

Cope

Who the fuck measures how good a game is by how many GotYs it gets? Are you that much of a cuck that you require others opinions to judge whether or not you enjoy something?

yeah, that tends to happen when your going to wrong way

Attached: wow.jpg (4543x4027, 2.86M)

Call me when you get 11 97’s like Nintendo

Attached: D4AFE806-E60B-41CD-A1E2-7EE96DB50860.jpg (2651x1500, 3.89M)

First party nintendo titles. Crazy, right?

Sony fans since nobody cares about their games & Sales/GoTY’s are the only metric they have to defend their brand

>A game that had more GoTYs than every single Nintendo game ever made
And can you tell us anything about the game itself?

>CTRL+F
>'boxboy'
>No results

what the fuck Yea Forums, boxboy is one of the most kino puzzle platformers of the century

>single months in US alone
>ignoring the entire years world wide sales

Talk about mental gymnasts, lmao

PS4 was the best selling console (world wide) in 2017 as well. LOL

No, Fallout 3 & Shadow of Mordor won GOTY. That’s how irrelevant the award is. Nobody remembers games for their GOTY awards, Undertale wasn’t even nominated & 200k people still voted it the best game ever back in 2015

-GotYs
-as if this means anything at all
-for an interactive movie that barely counts as a game
-by basic bitch websites that were undoubtedly paid off

Uh huh

Call me when you reach 155 million console sales like Sony has

Attached: atv.gif (650x366, 2.58M)

Prime & Perfect Dark really shouldn't be listed as Nintendo though.

Didn't Nintendo's latest fiscal results show that even launch aligned, the PS4 sold 37 million units in the same time it took the Switch to sell 34 million?

Attached: 1548777149083.jpg (394x534, 61K)

DS has 154 & Nintendo has 700 Million lifetime sales. Call me when a Sony Franchise makes 100 Billion Dollars like Pokemon

>DS has 154
Not 155, try again
>Nintendo has 700 Million lifetime sales.
been around a decade longer than Sony, give Sony time.

Every gen they're thrashing Nintendo in the ass so it's only a matter of time at this point :^)

>fuck portability

You know that's one of the selling points of the damn thing?

It's objectively worse than gtaiv though which is objectively worse than oot

>single months in US alone
>US and Japan have already decided their console
S E E T H E

>objectively

I'm sorry, how many GoTYs did those games get again? Oh that's right, not even half of what Last of Us got. Cope

if you don't see a difference between the snes era and the labo era, you're blind.

True desu. This console has too many ports and useless indie shovelware trash "games" you can play on pc.

Yea yea, that's cute and all sweetie but PS4 is the best selling console worldwide in 2017 and 2018.

Cope

Imagine being so pathetic and deluded that you defend a multi billion dollar corporation on a bangladeshi bread baking forum.

Imagine being so poor that you can't even enjoy the best of both worlds, being Nintendo and Sony. Get your life together.

Second best game on PS4 is PT. Second best game on Switch is Odyssey
Which is worse?
How do bandwagonfags feel they'll never play the second best ps4 game?

that's weird, considering how i have no shortage of things to play on ps4 while my switch collects dust. cold steel 2 just got a confirmed release date while the switch gets nothing but vaporware logos and "tba" release dates.

Cope more
> GBC (119 Million) > PS1 (102 Million)
> PS2 (155 Million) > DS (154 Million)
> Wii (102 Million) > PS3 (83 Million)
> NS/3DS (110 Million) > PS4/Vita (106 Million)

>there is one person willingly wasting his day posting COPE on a eurasian yak milking technique posting location frequented by people with undisclosed identities because he thinks its funny and worthwhile
Christ that's sad

Keep seething

>Second best game on PS4 is a tech demo
Why would you ever admit this?

Post pic of your Switch with timestamp.

Hi

Attached: nintendo npd.png (932x1056, 141K)

Yes, yes that's cute.

PS2 >>>>> Everything.

Literally their 2nd try. LOL

Who do you think made Prime?

>smash is dead

What are you autistic smash has the most active community (aside from splatoon 2)

> Bbbut PS2 that only outsold the DS by 1 Million
Imagins being this pathetic

Let me prove you wrong.
>Great exclusives and timed exclusives, like Gravity Rush 2, Bloodborne, The Last Guardian, Monster Hunter World, Nioh, Dreams, God of War, Spiderman, Persona 5 Royal, the entire Kingdom Hearts collection, Death Stranding
>console exclusives like RDR2 and KH3
>Can play almost everything PC and Xbox can play, and a bunch of stuff the Switch outright cannot play
>Bloodborne is unironically worth purchasing the system, and it is the best game I have played in the last decade
>The DS4 is the best controller Sony has ever made, and it is in the same tier as the 360 and Switch Pro controllers, its one detriment being poor battery life and the enforced light bar (which you can control the intensity of)
Now let me prove him wrong.
>Switch has great first-party exclusives
>playing indie games on Switch is ideal since they run virtually the same as they would on any other console, with the benefit that you can play them anywhere
>Switch Pro Controller might be the best controller ever, with incredible battery life, it's one detriment being no plug for headphones
Hating either Sony or Nintendo, though Nintendo fans have created the Snoy boogeyman for ALL criticism of the Switch, is a sign of unparalleled faggotry.

Hi

screenrant.com/ps4-nintendo-switch-best-selling-console-2018/

You know you're just proving my point by using your ps4 to brag right?

I know its hard to accept the fact after having nintendo let Sony win for once, Nintendo is taking it back while sony starts to struggle

Back to Switch talk. What are you looking forward to most this year, and what games will you be picking up?

Attached: UpdatedSwitchExclusivesNEW.png (2198x2453, 1.82M)

>Call me when a Sony Franchise makes 100 Billion Dollars like Pokemon
pokemon has made $90 billion. and $61.1 billion of that revenue comes from merchandise, not from the games (which have been garbage for years now). imagine what you'd be saying about that if pokemon was a sony franchise.

>last year
Lol its 2019 bro

>And that's one thing the Switch don't got, the Switch ain't got no games. It ain't got gaaaaames.

Attached: chadwarren.jpg (486x321, 14K)

I disagree, Snoyfags created the Ninty boogeyman while the nintendies created the Snoy Boogeyman

Gameboy released a full 5 years before the PS1, lmfao how is it being being compared with the PS1?

PS1(104 million) > N64 (30 million)
PS2 (157 million) > Gamecube (25 million)
PS3 (86 million) < Wii (101 million)
PS4 (94 million) > Switch + Wii U (48 million)

Actually embarrassing really how quickly Sony took the console market from under Nintendos noses (literally overnight)

most looking forward to pokemon sword and shield
picking up
>super mario maker 2
>fire emblem three houses
>astral chain
>zelda
>town
>pokemon sword
>animal crossing
>luigi's mansion 3

Call me when 2019 ends bro.

But so far, PS4 has won 2017 and 2018 in worldwide sales. Don't see why 2019 would be different

>nintendo is taking it back
Literally the opposite with Sony giving Nintendo a free win with the PS3 and then going back to winning like they did with the PS1, PS2 and PS4.

>Let me prove you wrong.
But you didn't. In fact you even listed games that were never exclusive to ps4 as exclusives like MHW and KH3 both of which were released on Xbox at the same time.

>The DS4 is the best controller Sony has ever made
That's definitely not true given the frequent problems that tend to arise with it like the left analog developing a fault on top of things like the flimsy triggers and poor battery life.

I get you want to be unbiased but get your facts right.

Who can stop them?

Attached: nintendo-1.png (250x385, 10K)

BotW is on WiiU and ain't worth shit past the 20 hour mark. I had more fun with Kamiko in all honesty.

>though Nintendo fans have created the Snoy boogeyman for ALL criticism of the Switch,
Except that "boogeyman" was created in response to Sony's recent censorship and not criticism of the Switch. You don't know much about what happens here do you.

>Don't see why 2019 would be different

AHEM, POKEMON

Attached: 1500338769468.jpg (250x189, 19K)

>But so far, PS4 has won 2017 and 2018
But nintendo sold more consoles in both those years

Both are no games machines.

This
> Most Console Sales:
Nintendo (700 Million)
PlayStation (551 Million)
> Most Popular Franchise
Nintendo: (Pokemon, 100 Billion)
PlayStation: (Gran Turismo, 5 Billion)
> Longest Running Series
Nintendo: (Mario, 38 Years)
PlayStation (Atelier, 22 Years)
> Highest Rated Game this Decade
Nintendo: (BOTW, 97)
PlayStation: (TLOU, 95)
> Best Selling game this Gen
Nintendo: (Mario Kart 8, 18 Million)
PlayStation: (Grand Theft Auto 5, 20 Million)

>botw

So is the Expansion Pass worth the $20? I really enjoyed the game.

Seething & moving the goalposts.

whats that game above Rune Factory 5?

Only if you love your loot and thought the shrines weren't hard enough.

Yo-Kai Watch 4

I'd say so, it adds a decent chunk of content to the game including a new dungeon and boss.

Have you notice they never talk about their consoles the never once passed Nintendo's other than the PS3
>no PSP cuz it failed
>no PSVita cuz it failed
>no PS1 Classic cuz it failed
anything other than consoles, they cant win

Silly billy.
Nintendo consoles aren't for Nintendo games. They are for all the amazing 3rd party games.

Attached: nintendo.jpg (275x342, 25K)

your implying any of those will come out before they release their shitty new version of the Switch, by that point ill feel even more that i wasted my money buying a current version.

Mario Maker 2 has a release date. You should fix that.

Your post with that image is funnier than it should be.

>But you didn't. In fact you even listed games that were never exclusive to ps4 as exclusives like MHW and KH3 both of which were released on Xbox at the same time.
For MHW, I included timed-exclusives. You could play MHW and Nioh on PS4 before you could play them anywhere else. For KH3 and RDR2, I listed them as console exclusives, meaning Xbox and PS4. Nothing I've stated is inaccurate.
>That's definitely not true given the frequent problems that tend to arise with it like the left analog developing a fault on top of things like the flimsy triggers and poor battery life.
I owned an original PS4 for like 2 years and I have owned a Pro for almost 3 years and I have never experienced this issues you speak of. Can you provide source on them? Not because of disbelief, but because I did not know they existed at all.

>Except that "boogeyman" was created in response to Sony's recent censorship and not criticism of the Switch
Yes, but it also defaults to an insult used against anyone that finds faults with the Switch or it's games, as evidenced by . Both of these things are a result of faggots thinking they have to regurgitate "board culture" to fit in.

Attached: switch owner.jpg (1750x2500, 472K)

It's even from an official Nintendo marketing pic. She looks so condescending.

Attached: 1508975894344.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

It’s just going to be a downgraded handheld-only POS to sell Pokemon, like the 2DS with X/Y.

>For MHW, I included timed-exclusives
It was never a timed exclusive.
I was released on Xbox one on the same day and I never said Nioh I said Kingdom Hearts which also was released on Xbox one on the same day.
As poorly as the Xbone sold it's still a system.

>Can you provide source on them?
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/76201267
forums.tomshardware.com/threads/ps4-controller-left-stick-stuttering.3299216/
community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/support/Consoles-Peripherals.topic.html/aim_right_analogst-fxQ9.html
us.community.sony.com/s/question/0D50B00004IKtI7SAL/playstation-4-dualshock-4-controller-analog-stick-drifts?language=en_US
It's a fairly common problem. If you want more just google ds4 left analog.

>For KH3 and RDR2, I listed them as console exclusives, meaning Xbox and PS4.
Are you retarded?
Console exclusive doesn't mean it's exclusive to consoles only, it means it's exclusive to one console but is also on PC.

I stand corrected. I did not know it had released on Xbone as well. Whadayya know.

The amount of Indie Games has propped up the Switch.

I think that's the reason more games aren't coming out. Nintendo realizes they have so much 3rd party support for the console they can take their time.

I think you need time reread what you wrote and then ponder for a little while who is coming across as retarded, you catamite.

"I can't believe they're actually paying mom and dad for making us hold these fucking toys Sam, take a pic for my IG quick!"

>but it also defaults to an insult used against anyone that finds faults with the Switch or it's games, as evidenced by #
> #
> #
Okay for one, no one there criticised the switch. At all. In fact that entire conversation was started by some idiot replying to himself and falseflagging as show by the use of "based", "seethe" vs other words no one uses outside of these threads.
Two it's not even a Nintendofag only thing, you'll see it used by xbots and PCfags when they get shit from sonyfags too.

>Both of these things are a result of faggots thinking they have to regurgitate "board culture" to fit in.
If board culture had anything to do with it we wouldn't even have the term to begin with.

>But so far, PS4 has won 2017 and 2018 in worldwide sales.
No, the PS4 sold less than the Nintendo Switch. The PS4 AND the PS4 Pro combined sales were more than the Nintendo Switch, but barely. How smart of Snoy to release a mid-generation system to artificially inflate their sales from people who already owned a PS4 buying a PS4 Pro. They can't even beat Nintendo without cheating. Just wait until the Switch Mini and Switch Pro come out, and then we can compare sales.

Good lord, you've already been corrected by someone else and you're still trying to act like you're right?
Look think about it for a minute, how can it be a console exclusive if the game is found on other consoles?

Ok PlayStation all-stars lolol

Same could be said of any fighter.

How come everyone bullies the hell out of the Wii U? It's not even people who own systems from the other manufacturers, the people who own a Switch and other Nintendo systems even bully the hell out of it, and the people who owned one. Literally most people are hostile as fuck to it.

So which games do you own on your Switch?

sure, if you're retarded. 3rd strike and sfv are both street fighter games, but that's where the similarities end.

You literally just argued that it's ok when Nintendo does it.

i own a wii u and i don't regret it at all. it's unironically better than the switch.

If Snoy does it first, then it's okay if Nintendo does it.

>If board culture had anything to do with it we wouldn't even have the term to begin with.
I disagree. The pieces fell exactly where they needed to fall. The Switch was getting traction despite how much BotW shitposting was rampant in Yea Forums, many people claimed that Sonyfags were getting full of themselves, and then to top it off the censorship shit was made public. I think the board culture shifted from shitposting using Sony shit and shitting on the Switch and Xbox, and at times PC, to people that were genuinely mad Sony being vociferous, people finding that funny, and here we are now. I've been here long enough to speculate with confidence when memes just become board culture shit, and the Snoy meme hits all the right marks. But ah, who cares.
If all your argument is going to hinge upon is semantics, and that "console exclusive" doesn't mean to me what it means to you (because I have never seen anyone refer to Gears of War as just a console exclusive, always as an Xbox or Xbone exclusive), then we won't get very far and you'll end up losing the discussion. Pitting my insubstantial antipodal evidence against yours accomplishes nothing, but again, if you want to play the semantics game, you have no right to call anyone one a retard when you type shit incoherent shit like
>Console exclusive doesn't mean it's exclusive to consoles only, it means it's exclusive to one console but is also on PC.
you benighted cunt.

You are free to believe that lie. As a machine, the Switch realizes the visions of Wii and Wii U both.

>but that's where the similarities end.
Sure if you want to ignore the
Characters
Mechanics
Combos
Inputs
Animations
And so on like you did for Smash then yeah, they're two different games.
But Smash Ultimate would be too.

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/136/Non-Sequitur

I wonder if the Switch would see the same success if it was another power box like PS4 and XB1?

Bought it because why not played BOTW was pretty good I hate Zelda shit so that’s high praise but again if you want a Zelda game it’s not one and mario was just like a 6 or 7 I just don’t enjoy 3D platformers now I’m here waiting for SMTV and slowly dying it became a paper weight after awhile

Attached: 86335502-1FD2-4788-95F0-D987E901124D.png (1020x437, 177K)

>Keep forgetting I sold my switch for $200
first console I've actually not given a single fuck about.

It would sell less then, because it would be too expensive for a handheld, which is what most people use it for.

Piratechad strikes again

Believing Social(pseudo)Sciences

>Buy a switch last year
>Played it for a motnh or so
>Put it down and never went back

The games are fun but they really don't have replay value.

Attached: 1556378226034.gif (329x302, 71K)

>Believing Social(pseudo)Sciences

12 replies of retards with a game that only them and 3 other people liked

>The Last of Us
Wow what a shit-taste

Well aren't you a big boy, listing games that are better. Oh wait, you didn't, just called people stupid like a child.

>Needs to emulate games because he has none.
Cope.

>because I have never seen anyone refer to Gears of War as just a console exclusive, always as an Xbox or Xbone exclusive
Maybe because until now Gears was on Xbox only making it a full xbox exclusive.
What makes you think that console exclusivity means a game is ONLY on consoles?

Also knock off the fucking false intellectual speak. If you're going to stand your ground on something that's clearly wrong then it's not going to make you look smart especially when you can't comprehend basic English.

Not released but upcoming games are

>SMT V
>Pokemon SS (hoping that they do good this time)
>Astral chain
>FF three houses
>Daemon x Machina
>Bayo 3
>Prime 4

Seething

>when you type shit incoherent shit like
>>Console exclusive doesn't mean it's exclusive to consoles only, it means it's exclusive to one console but is also on PC.
Not him but what's wrong with that? That's exactly what a console exclusive is.

He’s not lying though

Nintendo wanted to keep up with Sony so they produced the Switch.
what similarities exist between PS4 and Switch?
both have almost no games worth playing since most of the are played on other platforms.
NO GAEMS has become such an influence.
console vidya is ded to me.

Why are snoyims so incredibly buttblasted at the switch continued success?

I told you, pitting your fucking anecdotal evidence against mine will not get us fucking anywhere. If I want to get across that a game is available on consoles, like PS4 and Xbone, but not on PC, I just say console exclusive. If I want to say that a game like Persona 5 R is exclusive to a particular console, I would say P5R is a PS4 exclusive. I don't give a flying fuck if you agree or disagree. I also can't believe you think I'm going out of my way toS be intellectual or whatever because of word choice. How the fuck does a word like "benighted" daunt you?
Ok, stay with me.
>>Console exclusive doesn't mean it's exclusive to consoles only, it means it's exclusive to one console but is also on PC.
I don't how "Console exclusive" means "it's exclusive to one console but is also on PC" if the word "exclusive" is right after console.

it's only a commercial success user.
snoys complain for nothing. they forget that their commercially successful PS4 sold too well as well.
consoles are a joke now.

>BotW
>""exclusive""

I played it on my Wii U because it's literally a Wii U game. While I'm at it:

Daily Reminder: Breath of the Wild had features cut out of it because Nintendo had to sell it to Switch buyers, and they didn't want them to see that the Wii U version was superior to their brand new Switch. So thanks Switch fans, you ruined it for all of us and played yourselves.

Attached: 1521345190762.gif (800x800, 681K)

> Everyone remembers its exclusives
No list what so ever
>Nintendo games are on PC
Same argument said for ps2

What I can gleam from this thread is that both of them only have a handful of exclusives worth playing.

Only a stockholder would be happy about something selling despite having no games.

I like the Switch a lot. I think it's the platform that gathers the best of the games I want from every other platform. If everything burned down tomorrow and I had to start over, it would be with the Switch.

Attached: nintendo switch.jpg (1274x675, 147K)

>Daily Reminder: Breath of the Wild had features cut out of it because Nintendo had to sell it to Switch buyers, and they didn't want them to see that the Wii U version was superior to their brand new Switch. So thanks Switch fans, you ruined it for all of us and played yourselves.
this is also why botw didn't end up looking like pic related. they had to downgrade to cartoony bing bing graphics that could actually run on the switch.

Attached: zeldawiiu.gif (600x339, 3.9M)

Think about how many times you opened the map, or your inventory to get food items in BotW. Hundreds? A thousand times in a playthrough? Now imagine that second screen was always open on the Wii U gamepad, like it was designed to be, and you didn't have to stop the game once... How many other features were cut out to make it Switch comparable?

It's the least-sold nintendo console ever apart from the virtual boy, and now, in the switch threads, everyone conveniently has one when they want to criticize the switch

I've had one since 2014. I got the Mario 3D World Deluxe Set. Still play it occasionally.

no kidding. the switch unironically ruined the game in so many ways.

Attached: botwgamepad2.jpg (1500x1500, 230K)