Souls fans dont actually like souls. They like one of the games and shit on the rest

Souls fans dont actually like souls. They like one of the games and shit on the rest

Attached: d90gqf6-0a14742a-bd44-4e05-822c-353dc6f0cc0f.png (1000x714, 588K)

i'm a souls fan and i hate all games

even souls fans who shit on one of the games would prefer that game over most others

I only dislike 3

Then they aren't fans. They're people who "liked that one game". In the same way people who shit on the Star Wars prequels aren't Star Wars fans.

I beat ds1 last night for the first time. Thought I'd let you guys know.

Congrats, user!

Same for metal gear solid fans

A real fan has more room to be critical of an entry than some retard blindly following a name.

I like them all.

Attached: ds.png (508x434, 330K)

I like all the games, but I like Dark Souls 1 the least.

I like all of them except 2.

I hopped onto the souls games when Prepare to Die edition came to PC
I liked Dark Souls 1 a lot, a breath of fresh air, so to speak, I'd never played games like it before and it posed good challenge and mastering the game and its systems was satisfying, I was able to speedrun the game in less than an hour after just 80 or so hours of learning.

The trouble started when I picked up the sequels, I had high hopes for DaS2 but it was a complete dumpsterfire, I played it through once and never touched it again, even after the DLC's came. 3 was more of the same as 1, but I never got to finish it because it was simply boring.
I wanted to like the sequels but they were all nowhere near the first one.

Attached: 1555538007355.png (1244x706, 996K)

That's partialyly true, i'm
>obessed with DS1
>love BB
>adore DeS
>kinda like DS3
>hate DS2

Soulsfags are the bronies of video games.

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

did u rike it?

I really don't get it. They're all very good games, but for some reason it's popular to act like the one you don't like is the video game equivalent of hitler.

i've played and enjoyed every single one

except for bloodborne because i don't have a ps4

>but for some reason it's popular to act like the one you don't like is the video game equivalent of hitler
autism

DeS>Bloodborne>Trash>Sekiro>Big gap>Meme Souls, aka Reddit: The video game series

Attached: 25451.png (479x597, 1.09M)

Here's a tip for you, my friend. Enter any thread discussing any aspects of a video game in here. Now realize that 90% of the people partaking in the discussion haven't played the game, and are drawing all their knowledge from "common knowledge", wikis/guides, and heresay/repetition.

>fighting game faggot thinks his opinion matters

Thanks
Yes. It was fun. Punishing but fair. Gonna start DS2 tonight.