Should I roll warlock or will I get too pissed being 100-0'd by rogues and warlocks?

Should I roll warlock or will I get too pissed being 100-0'd by rogues and warlocks?

Attached: Q9iInUl.jpg (1280x1024, 1.08M)

Why would you need so many soul stones on warlock? All you need is 2. 1 for you to use and second to use later.

raid summons and healthstones.

wiping in raid for 12 hours

How do you retards not get soul gems as you go

Don't play warlock if you're a brainlet.

Other than that it's pretty fun and rewarding.

lock is objectively strongest 1v1 class in vanilla

There is just 2 people in the group.
It's not a raid.

Brain won't help with gear scaling which lock needs. Rogues destroy locks completely until aq/rank13 which are years away.

are you merely pretending to be retarded?

>that guy who can't get the name that he wants so he adds an "s" to the end
Is there anything more pathetic?

you need to farm the stones before the raid retard

as you go where? through the raid? if you're pulling everyone should already be summoned and have their healthstones.

You can literally farm them as you go and you don't even need that many.

no you dont, they dont disappear when you log out

An x

XxAnontxX

stabpwn
qtlol
[main's name]two

playing a female character

Warlocks have the highest skill ceiling, you be like 99% of other lock.. raped by everything

Warlock vs rogue isn't a 0-10 matchup. If rogue has all CDs available and is a undead rogue then yes, you probably died but in the case they don't have, a warlock can easily turn it around with shit like sacrificing your voidwalker for the shield and then summoning another one quickly with the talent to gain a second shield should you need it.

So to answer your question, yes, roll a warlock. They're fun to play and are relevant in both pve and pvp throughout the game.