Don't tell me you forgot about them already?

Don't tell me you forgot about them already?

Attached: persona-4-golden-hd-wallpapers-33492-4961905.jpg (1920x1200, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jFaoLrLzd4)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

persona 3 was better

Attached: persona-3-dancing-moon-night-ps-vita-ps4-20170817-004.jpg (960x540, 96K)

both are better than 5

Attached: ted.png (350x473, 104K)

P5 is unironically the only good Persona game since it has actual good gameplay, dungeons and story.

The only people that prefer P3 and P4 are weebs.

>P5onli
>calls others weebs
Hello ironic weeb

I would never have reached out to the truth without the investigation team.

Not even nintendo dos
Chad will be always alive, can't wait for Persona 5 arena to see him again

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 42K)

>Persona player thinks he has any right to call anyone a weeb

Attached: 273779_194574.gif (250x299, 9K)

This, P4 is for gay autists

Attached: jun.png (499x349, 222K)

3>5>4>P4G

Attached: 13251.jpg (524x468, 51K)

Be honest

Did you prefer fighting faceless generic shadows or actual pokemonlike personas?

NOW I, JOIN SMASH
I'M IN SMASH
I'M JUST A MII COSTUME

Fighting actual Personas and recruting them in battle was a thing in P1 and 2 which came out before pokemon, pokemon ripped off persona not the other way around

>actual pokemonlike personas
Please tell me this is bait

Fighting real demons was better, but I couldn't shake off the cynic in me that knew the only reason demons were in P5 was so that Atlus could re-use the models later.

>being this asshurt for getting called out
P5 is as far from weeb cringe as an anime game can get.

I hardly think that’s a bad thing.
New golden age soon, user.

Did P4 get the hardest case of fans with the "god I wish my friends were real" mentality?

>he says when it's the game weebs latched on to the easiest

Attached: 1511579889034.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>P5
>good story

Attached: 103C403B-BE94-4AA3-B631-2D47D11D67CA.jpg (1024x531, 58K)

>P5 is as far from weeb cringe
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They done it because it's more cost effective to just have personas as enemies and allies instead of having to model a bunch of shadows too. I think they should have had fake darker colours for enemy personas and when you obtaiend them as allies they should have changed color pallete to their real one

>P5 is as far from weeb cringe as an anime game can get.
imagine actually believing that

Attached: Flynn Smirking.png (512x512, 181K)

P4 is the blacksheep casual game of the series really, it attracted a bunch of generic weebs who only like the friend/gf simulator side of the game. The P4 fanbase is by far the most cancer/tumblr. But no I much prefer the cast of P3 and P5 to P4 cast. P4 cast feels like it was intentionally made diverse with all the tranny/gay/tomboy characters and bright colors and overly cheery music and personalities.

I miss being able to cheese battles in P3 with the knockdown->no all-out->wait method

Attached: best-tartarus-party.jpg (640x480, 68K)

battling against and negotiating with demons has been one of the defining aspects of megaten since the famicom days. even ignoring everything else, 3 and 4 are worse games just for not having that.

>p4 fanbase is by far the most cancer
they are all pretty fucking cancer

>P4
>trannies
wasn't the whole point of her character the fact that she had to accept who she was instead of trying to be a guy?

Attached: persona-4-themes-naoto.jpg (830x452, 93K)

good thing persona isn't megaten

>even ignoring everything else, 3 and 4 are worse games just for not having that

THIS

They fucked up hard by not being able to even talk to demons. Like seriously what were they thinking?

persona is megaten
it's not megami tensei but it is megaten

>Fatlus
No thank you.

I admit I played Persona 3 and 4 before 5 but after playing 5 I can't help but think how much better 3 and 4 would have been if it had
-controllable fusions
-shadow negotiation with actual personas
-actually structured dungeons and not just generic cooridors

Do you think they'll ever remake 3 and 4 with the above? inb4 nostalgiafaggots who thought tartarus was an acceptable design

>finish P5
>they accidentally made Kamoshida too good a villain that everyone after feels anticlimactic as fuck

ngl I played P3 just last year and liked Tartarus

at least 4 golden had pickable fusion skills,
everything else though we can only hope for

But why?

I listened to the P4 ost for the first time in years today and got hit with some nostalgia, can't believe it's been a decade

I liked most battles and if I didn't want to do normal battles I'd just rush to the boss. If I was underleveled but still didn't want normal battles, I'd just leave because the lack of things to do at night after doing the 2 social links and maxing out stats (and just lack in general) made it easy to just come to Tartarus whenever. I never had an issue with how it was designed, I think most people's problem with it is lack of connection to any story like the other Persona game dungeons. I liked the higher ground parts of the dungeon and the varying types of generated areas, unlike how P4 is mostly just halls and rooms. Less Tartarus related, I liked how the weapons the protag could use affected you even with just how you initiate battles

>P4's agenda on the manner is that trannies should suck it up instead
based nips

I'd like a p3 remake we already got the damn models they'd probably cut the shooting yourself to summon personas though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Why would they remove something so iconic and intrinsic to the game

Attached: alimony.png (456x522, 335K)

Why? Evokers are a staple of 3.

Imagine the backlash if p3 came out this year

Persona 1 came out the same year that Pokemon did YOU SLIME

Even then both games basically lifted the concept from Dragon Quest V

Well Persona is a spin off of SMT so Pokemon did rip them off hugely no matter what way you look at it and no, dragon quest games dont have monster recruitment during battles

that's not cheesing anything it's an intended game mechanic, literally the only reason the wait command exists. P4 is a lot easier with only one enemy needing to be weak to your move to get another turn and waiting is now 'guarding'

Thats correct

I want to get into the Persona series. Are 1 and 2 worth playing, or should I just go straight to 3?

Attached: D5rVdnXWwAEzOAT.jpg (980x1024, 100K)

Start with 3FES or 5. Persona started at 3. It was a soft reboot that changed everything about the series. P1 and P2 may as well be from another series.

probably jump into 3 4 and 5, then go back to play 1 and 2 if you like the style

Based and Deathpilled

Thanks, fellas. Much appreciated.

Attached: 1550675074710.jpg (392x411, 24K)

Persona 3 is definitely the best. [Thread Theme](youtube.com/watch?v=6jFaoLrLzd4)

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

>45085▶
>Don't tell me you forgot about them already?

Nah, I am playing Golden right now. Just beat Shadow Yukiko I was WAY too underleveled for that shit in Hard. Everyone got wrecked by Double Fangs and Chie is a liability but I wanted that damage output.

I already beat half of P1 (No SnowQueen Quest), P3P, P4 (welp almost, my savefile was lost in late November) and P5.

People miss the point of Naoto's character arc so fucking hard because they're searching for political validation in it and thus misinterpret it, which leads to them going "whoa what the fuck what are they saying about trans people?!?"

She does not believe that she's a man in a woman's body, she believes that she needs to BE a man in order to be taken seriously and has a massive complex about her age and her sex being the two primary reasons she isn't. Her entire arc is about coming to terms with her true self and recognizing that she doesn't need to be a man but to be true to herself in order to actually be happy, despite what others may say of her. I'm really fucking tired of idiots screeching about how it's trans erasure or whatever bullshit when it's clearly not, they're just fucking morons who don't know how to think critically and can only relate to themes on a surface level as they are represented in the world they personally know. That, or they're desperately trying to virtue signal.

Attached: 1495066444783.png (325x300, 74K)

Help me out Yea Forums, playing P3P as my first in the series and i just finished the first major boss on the train. Steamrolled it but soon as i started the second level of Tartarus everything is fucking me almost instantly. Do I just need to grind more or am I just garbage?

I wan to play P4G but I don't have a vita, any way to play on PC? Vita emulation doesn't look as though it exists.

You’re garbage

both kanji and naoto are incredebly misunderstood by these people
it's ridiculous how hard people miss the point of their characters

everyone wishes there was a way
atlus is retarded though so don't expect it to be ported any time soon

Yep, grind more and fuse personas like crazy.

Try to get nulls for light/dark so you don't get killed like a bitch.