Falloot 76 wasn't that ba-

>Falloot 76 wasn't that ba-

youtube.com/watch?v=kjyeCdd-dl8

Attached: FALL76.png (232x214, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fallout/status/1058358148233355264?lang
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the fuck is this video recommended to everyone i don't get it

Do you think 31 is too old to try and learn piano?

The game is still being updated and it's doing pretty well, this video looks like another drama click bait.

Ia internet historian/ourguy/ or is he reddit?

Attached: 1533693312792.gif (600x600, 870K)

Todd go to bed you need help.

He hates both Yea Forums and reddit.

Sounds based to me.

Shut up Todd. Your game could be fixed and it still would have been boring

Depends on what you mean by "learn piano". You can definitely learn to read and play by notes and learn some simple songs by 6-12 months. If you still keep on going you can learn more advanced pieces.
Don't expect miracles because you really have to put effort into it.

I don't need to watch 30m long video to know it.

I actually bought this game when I was drunk for 6 pounds 50, i've played under an hour, this game is truly a fucking mess
Bugged, empty world that constantly disconnects, quests are inane shit like get some wood and purify some water, absolute fucking joke of a game, I was absent for the whole shitstorm in November but holy fuck I understand it retrospectively, dog shit game

he's a huge faggot that's what he is

I'm convinced some recommendations are paid to show up

sounds like /ourguy/ for sure then

the biggest hurdle is time and fingering. Being older has the advantage of actually learning shit at a reasonable pace. But the amount of tiny bullshit that schools or pros teach that people online don't know can get annoying.

Think you can hide from ((them))? Think again.

Thanks. I have a 66 key keyboard, and I was thinking of trying to learn to play some songs. I'll get a book off amazon and give it a go.

Fallout 76 was the last time I can remember agreeing with Peturbed Pablo, but then he cried about people spamming racist shit in the open mic.

Attached: dfdsfdsafdsafsa.jpg (400x225, 11K)

Fallout 76 was the shitstorm that kept on feeding fuel to its own dumpster fire.

never too late to learn new stuff. you won't become a 'master' at piano but you will be able to play pretty much whatever you want to an adequate level and impress basically anyone who doesn't play piano.

I watched that earlier since I like that dude's videos.
Didn't know about the nuka bottle shit. Why is Bethesda so lazy?

is this the guy just an encyclopedia dramatica audio book? what's with his fucking voice anyway? do we really need more reclusive youtubers pretending they are supreme gentlemen talking about fucking video games and the internet?

are his videos even that we'll researched /sourced? are they that funny beyond pointing at something and laughing at it?

Attached: ct4.jpg (640x640, 37K)

if you've been on the internet long enough you'll already know everything he'll have to say.
For instance, with this video, if you were browsing Yea Forums at all 6 months ago you'll remember everything he's saying first hand.
This guy is basically Metokur lite with better editing

>fall
it was never alive to begin with, the game was always a soulless cash grab right from the start and you could tell the game was a buggy shitfest from trailers and stuff, I will never understand normie obsession with this series, like holy fucking shit how can people be so god damn stupid? How did this shit make any fucking money

Attached: 5.jpg (853x960, 76K)

He’s a faggot but entertaining non the less

So he's from here then

He's an AUSTRALIAN devil. Do not trust.

I'm pretty sure its just the algorithm with this one. It had a shitload of comments, upvotes and shares within the first hour.

Do we really need more anons like you posting their shit opinions about everything? No, but they still do. Youtube isn't different.

He got me to look into the burning trashcan that is Fyre and watch the absolutely magical documentary, he's ok in my book.

Fuck off Moot you fucking sellout.

Todd, is right. You need professional help. You are living in a world of delusions and we are worried about you.

I like them both, though I prefer Jim's streaming style of "hey, let's laugh at some retards, now let me light my cancer stick and I'll laugh ar retards like a little girl for two hours". Of course, neither of them have anything on Richie when it comes to laughing at retards.

I love the shitshow surrounding FO76. I watched pretty much every video covering it without actually playing the game. I had more fun shitposting about it than the poor sods that played it I can bet.

I watched this video three times already. Comfy.

Friend of mine bought Fallout 76, and I made a point of reminding him of everything that was going wrong with the game. We're still friends, but man did he have a stick up his ass about it.

kek I did the same to my friend who got Anthem
He'll never live it down

When are the shills from /fog/ like caitfag gonna show up to defend this trash?

too bad i already played it before youtube could tell me to hate it or not

Remember, bullying is a healthy social control mechanism to avoid people making dumb mistakes. If you don't bully people they'll become bronies/trannies/antifa.

So bully early and bully often.

Quit referring to random reddit users as your "friends"

What the fuck is so unagreeable about mass genocide, anyways?

So he's based then?

did my criticism of your shitty youtubers upset you user?

doesn't something has to stand before it can fall?

I'm sad he didn't mention the Rick and Morty Stream.

Attached: It gets worse.jpg (1440x1471, 850K)

I assume because the mass doesn't want to be genocided

Agreed, this is a well put together video about a complete fucking mess

I recommend anybody who hasn't seen this to watch it in full, one of the funniest fucking trainwrecks I've ever seen.

What was worse, 76 or Anthem?

>Bethesda shits out paid Steam mods, creation club, TESO, TES Legends, Special Edition, VR etc.
>/tesg/ shits all over it and outright chases out TESO niggers as well as laugh at everybody who uses SE, console mods and Creation Club
>Bethesda shits out Fallout 4, Fallout Shelter, Fallout 76, Atom Shop, Creation Club etc.
>/fog/ defends Bethesda with their lives, coping with lore retcons, playing 76, sucking Trainwiz's sell out Creation Club dick etc.
Why are Fallout fans so cucked?

Attached: f7990250a60043abd57e29efd23f7844.jpg (640x775, 67K)

That's not how I know him, lel. I only use Reddit to make racist shitposts while stuck in traffic.

No fucking way that's real. No fucking way.

It's weird, I remember that stream but I don't associate with with 76 at all because the entire thing was just the VA talking to himself

because Elder Scrolls is a long-established franchise and Fallout was basically reinvented with 3

Fallout 3 was basically the only post-apocalyptic action game in the market with light rpg elements, moral choices, satirical setting, and enough content to last over 50 hours. Now you can argue that all of traits were implemented incompetently and you would be right, but all of those traits still endeared it to the general audience.

no one wants to remember that user.

It’s comfy tho

He constantly shits on leftists so it's interesting that it's being promoted

>Dan Bluestone
Dropped.

He does it subtly though so the algorithm can't detect it

Skyrim SE is superior to Skyrim vanilla, but only because it's far more stable as a modding platform. Other than that they're right, it's inexcusable that Bethesda re-released Skyrim with the same bugs that an unofficial player-made patch fixed five years earlier.

based then

I think its fair to say Fallout 76 is worse because that game was a danger to your privacy, your console/computer and was borderline unplayable for a long time while Anthem was just a shitty game

Honestly, who didn't see this coming from a mile away.

Attached: 1556730609879.png (252x224, 16K)

i refuse to support Bethesda in any capacity after Fallout 76. Todd Howard deserves the electric chair.

yes, but have you tried having sex?

Trending or not, the video is genuinely good
Or maybe it's just automatically good because F76 is just so easy to make fun of

76 is a prime example of players making the best of a bad situation. All their other games are borderline unplayable without mods and 76 is no different. Only that players have to work within the bounds of the shoddy game mechanics to make things interesting. You have people pretending to be NPCs to new players, Deathclaw labyrinths, synchronized nuking, etc.

>Internet Historian
Memes

twitter.com/fallout/status/1058358148233355264?lang
Indeed. It's real

Attached: 1556218388465.jpg (180x157, 14K)

these "libtards rekt" compilations get suggested to basically anyone, too

Anthem was just a shit game, 76 had things outside the game go horribly wrong.

>muh evil joos

I'm about as anti-left and anti-right as you can get and I have yet to encounter anything like that.

Both with everything that implies

I've only seen the first 3 minutes. It felt a lot longer than that.