Red Dead Redemption 2

Why did Yea Forums hate Arthur Morgan?

Attached: arthur morgan cine.jpg (860x486, 279K)

>we're shitpostin in a world that don't want us no more

Attached: 75hiM6C.jpg (585x501, 48K)

we didn't

Because he was too slow.

I hate all hicks. Southern/midwestern/flyover fags should be hung in the streets.

it never wanted them, all of these characters are scum honestly, good riddance.

the fuck are you on about, nigger? it was almost universally agreed Arthur even surpassed John.

>hung

Attached: feafga311.png (217x242, 87K)

>even surpassed John.
That's just because he's the new guy and most of the people saying that didn't even play RDR1, they just jumped on the bandwagon.
Though he is pretty ok.

>TFW you are a well written and interesting character but people in a taiwanese forum hate you because you move slow and didn't agree with a guy promoting eugenics

citation needed*
1 is one of my all time favorites and I would still give Arthur the edge over John

>because you move slow
Very fair point
>and didn't agree with a guy promoting eugenics
It's more the fact that he doesn't seem to have a concept of the social issues rampant in the age. It just takes you out of it when you meet the black doctor and Arthur has absolutely zero idea that racism against black people is even a thing to the point he actually has it pointed out to him later. It's just unrealistic.

>I'll keep her blacked on your behalf
What the fuck?

Attached: 1547030786396.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I don't got nothin' against that there feller. I just ain't fond o' movin' pictures like RDR2. Ain't Arthur what's wrong with it.

>LENNY, getcho lil ass ovah heah
>seems strauss found himself a lil lady don't want to pay up
Letting Raimi write some of the missions made for pretty jarring transitions

He didn't spontaneously bend Mary over a desk and give her the cowboy D.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I thought we loved Arthur and Dutch? I think Yea Forums liking Arthur even though he had liberal views ahead of his time proves that he was well written character

there have been a lot of criticisms of rdr2, many deserved, but everyone seems to agree he's one of the best written video game characters

>le cowboy living in the late 1800s who has modern egalitarian conceptions of race for no logical reason
Maybe that's got something to do with it

the character was alright

the game was shit

Mary a shit, should have gone for sadie

Attached: AA4148E1-EDD8-4756-9160-8F16C21C9802.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>who is dutch
Baka

No. Worst girl.

>who is dutch
Dutch is an opportunist that will happily use Native Americans so he can claim moral superiority as he robs you.

>It's more the fact that he doesn't seem to have a concept of the social issues rampant in the age. It just takes you out of it when you meet the black doctor and Arthur has absolutely zero idea that racism against black people is even a thing to the point he actually has it pointed out to him later. It's just unrealistic.

And there are many other things, but for some reason pointing them out makes you /pol/.

Game was an 8/10, nothing amazing. My only problems with the game are
>Game outright punishes you for playing as an outlaw by making the bandanna essentially worthless and giving you fuckhuge bounties for crime
>Bounties which there is no other way to pay off other than straight cash
>Horses are complete shit, I've had them gun straight for boulders because of the auto-path system or whatever the fuck has the horses veer off on their own for no reason (even horses with maxed out bonding)
>Police escalate to violence pretty much on the spot
>Police respond to bar brawls, which at the time would've been ignored (the only town I could see actually responding to these would be St Dennis, the others bar brawls were normal every day things back then and wouldn't have been responded to by sheriffs/deputies with fucking guns drawn)
>Antagonizing, the most fun thing to do in the game, will quickly land you in jail because using harsh language is against the law I guess

Attached: 1556974220395.jpg (750x925, 307K)

he's also extremely pro-black, probably owing to the fact that he's intensely anti-southern

Sadie is kind of high on the hot/crazy scale.

Attached: 57044395_598016424008143_5659490120956332220_n.jpg (1080x1350, 87K)

>Antagonizing, the most fun thing to do in the game, will quickly land you in jail because using harsh language is against the law I guess
>You look like a man on a mission
>A mission to be the dumbest there is
Shit was fucking great.

Like? I'd like to read them.

Rockstar being tryhard fucks. She was briefly okay when herding the group in times of crisis, while the core leadership was stranded on Guarma, and I could've even empathised with her rage during the camp raid in Lemoyne. Then she went full-retard during the balloon mission and after that all subsequent missions. Fuck her dumb face.

>cook asks you to cut some veggies for him
>REEEEE how dare he ask me, a strong woman, to do kitchenwork. My husband and I did everything together
Okay, what?

>>Bounties which there is no other way to pay off other than straight cash
You can surrender and do jail time. Not sure what else you'd want.
>>Horses are complete shit, I've had them gun straight for boulders because of the auto-path system or whatever the fuck has the horses veer off on their own for no reason (even horses with maxed out bonding)
There isn't pathing for the horse unless you're doing
>>Game outright punishes you for playing as an outlaw by making the bandanna essentially worthless and giving you fuckhuge bounties for crime
You have to wear the bandanna and change clothes so the people in town don't recognize Arthur. The clothes are a big part of it the cinematics riding. As far as I know.
>>Police escalate to violence pretty much on the spot
>>Police respond to bar brawls, which at the time would've been ignored (the only town I could see actually responding to these would be St Dennis, the others bar brawls were normal every day things back then and wouldn't have been responded to by sheriffs/deputies with fucking guns drawn)
It's be boring if the cops ignored everything.
>>Antagonizing, the most fun thing to do in the game, will quickly land you in jail because using harsh language is against the law I guess
Dunno

>You have to wear the bandanna and change clothes so the people in town don't recognize Arthur.
Idk man, I spent a week and a half robbing people in Valentine and killing the gunsmith with the bandana on and no one knew who I was. Didn't even get a bounty on me since all it said was "Unknown Suspect". As long as the lawmen don't see you you're golden.

I don't know what changing clothes is actually necessary for, maybe not having the lawmen noticing you when you're walking around? They'd show up on my map as hostiles even while I wasn't thieving, but still no bounty,

Arthur is a literal homosexual.

>You can surrender and do jail time. Not sure what else you'd want.
Pardons, a simple system in the first game which was removed for no reason. Or they could do what any good addition to a series does: Add a new system for us to get rid of the bounty. Maybe do some favors for the police chief or a politician or something corrupt.

>There isn't pathing for the horse unless you're doing
Did you even play the game? It became a meme for how shit their handling and response was.

>You have to wear the bandanna and change clothes so the people in town don't recognize Arthur. The clothes are a big part of it the cinematics riding. As far as I know.
The bandanna in the first game just hid your identity. This is one of those things that is fun over realistic. I don't want to change my clothes every time I want to dick around. Instead I wound up saving and going on a spree, which isn't fun. Let me live with the dumb shit I do instead of punishing me so severely for it that is just isn't viable to continue playing after I decided to start a town-wide brawl.

>It's be boring if the cops ignored everything.
It's also boring that the game punishes you for having fun. I want to fist fight, and insult people, and dick around. I fully understand murder and things like that are going to be responded to on the spot with shooting, but I shouldn't be shot at for continuing to beat people up that I insulted. Especially when insulting people isn't a crime, but them responding to your insults by punching you in the face is. If anything, I am defending myself. And the cops shoot at me for it.

RDR1 gave you the option of bounty hunting to pay off your bounty. Is that not a thing here?

He was unrealistically progressive for 1899

> "No, John. Shooting him will be going too easy on the fella'.
> *pulls out a buck knife*
> "This..."
> *stabs the man in the stomach*
> "is for denying the womenfolk the right to vote"
> *carves a deep gash across the man's cheak*
> "And This..."
> *head-butts the man, shattering the bridge of his nose"
> "is for chattel slavery."
> *grabs the back of the man's head and slams it into a flying knee*
> "for living on stooolen land!"
> *grabs the man by his eye socket, popping his eyeballs like grapes*
> "for creating the gender binary and hurting trans folx"
> *begins to squeeze the man's head until blood comes spurting out of his ear*
> "for denying man-made Climate Change"
> *skull squeezing intensifies*
> "for calling the cops on black folk for just trying to exist"
> *fingers perferate the side of the mans brain pan*
> *for enforcing xenophobia*
> *begins stretching the man's head outward as the seems of his face begin to split*
> "this... is... for..."
> *rips the man's head in two, causing skull fragments and brain matter to spray in every direction*
> "DRUUUUUUUUUUUMPH!!!!!"
Jesus, Arthur...

Attached: 9x25n5V.jpg (313x161, 10K)