Video game character has opinions that are based

>video game character has opinions that are based

Attached: IMG_6564.jpg (640x356, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ccZA4daJZ4Y?15:30
youtu.be/ccZA4daJZ4Y?t=1560
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Chara !

Attached: 69857290_p0.jpg (1444x1000, 283K)

How did Fatlus get away with this?

since when has not cheating on your partner not been the common opinion? Sure a lot of people do it but almost nobody defends it as a concept

there's literally nothing wrong with cheating. have sex.

Sluttishness got folded into women's reproductive rights by (( accident))

unironic cucks are trying to push their fetish as normal.

see

Only if it's BY their husbands.
Firstly, because who would you trust with the power to kill your own wife?
Second, because if a man is unwilling to fight for his rights then he's weak and doesn't deserve them.
Third, because "justice" and "consequences" can seem really far away and not act as a deterrent unless a woman is reminded of their presence. If that justice takes the form of her husband, then she is reminded constantly.

>taking a picture of the vita screen
IT HAS A FUCKING SCREENCAP BUTTON YOU RETARDS
YOU CAN EVEN POST IT STRAIGHT FROM THE VITA

I don't think it's that, but rather the "women that do should be executed" part.

Also yes I love %name% undertale too.

Man or woman. If you cheat you deserve the rope.

Human sex drives are malleable. They try to adapt to what's around you. That's how you get people who want to fuck anthropomorphic fighter jets; your sex drive can adapt to some weird bullshit.
That's also why the jews are trying to promote homosexuality, transgenderism, and racemixing to children as part of sex ed. It greatly increases the chances of the childrens' sexuality homing in on those things.
As a woman reaches adulthood, her sexuality synchs up with what she sees in the world around her, which includes more than 1 man.
If you marry your wife after she's already an adult and her sexuality has been pointed at multiple men for multiple years, is it any wonder then that she gets it in her heart to cheat? No.
Marry your wife BEFORE she hits puberty and ENSURE her sexuality is trained to be pointed at you, and only you. That way she won't cheat.
>but she doesn't have the emotional maturity to consent to marriage at that age!
The modern woman does not have the emotional maturity to consent to marriage at ANY age. Get someone else to arrange it on her behalf.

Based

It's frowned upon, but monogamy only came out in the first place because would-be incels would sperg and opt-out/harm a society that allowed free competition when finding partners. This leads to some downsides like finding out your husband had fuckall sexual talent, but you're basically stuck with him for life

Based.

That's the ps2 version

Based

P4 was 4:3 on PS2.

Righteous and Mosespilled

Ultra based

That character (Mitsuo) is a parody of a /pol/tard teenager written before /pol/ existed.

She's just saying that they shouldn't be Adachi'd for cheating. No excuse for cheating otherwise.
Though I'm on the fence about whether a prostitute would count as cheating.

isn't OP talking about Morooka though?

Attached: __morooka_kinshirou_persona_4_and_etc_drawn_by_uzu_hi__e15d03f23b4e011161fb491d40b7c11a.png (1280x980, 361K)

based based posters

Cheating is bad but executing people for it is some Saudi Arabia-tier shit.

kek comedy gold

Cheating cannot be allowed, if not execution then what other punishment would you recommend?

youtu.be/ccZA4daJZ4Y?15:30
Around 24 minutes in.

youtu.be/ccZA4daJZ4Y?t=1560
fixed, forgot how timestamps worked.

>Cheating cannot be allowed
If you think the law can truly prevent something as fundamental as infidelity then you're either 12 years old or psychopathic hardcore authoritarian.

Cheating is a pretty good grounds for divorce, maybe they forfeit all rights to your assets if there's a prenup. Anything beyond that is overkill.

You're absolutely right

>video game character is an incel

Attached: 1449193006831.png (457x327, 235K)

>there’s literally nothing wrong with cheating
That’s assuming you’re not a man. Bunch of disgusting pigs.

Not the guy you're responding to, but how else do you de-incentivize cheating (more than it already is)? I keep hearing horror stories where men who have been married for years suddenly find out their wife has been unfaithful and his children aren't even biologically related to him. Imagine devoting all that time and energy raising kids who at the end of the day don't even share your genes

I'm not the guy you're responding to either, but that exact scenario happened to my friend last year. She forfeited rights to see them when they split up like 7 years ago, and he's been raising them ever since. A dna test last year found no relation to him, so he sent the two people that had been his sons up until that point to go live with a man they had never met.

t. muslim